Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's just say that all of us here who think both main candidates stink vote third party, which is probably nearly all of us. That person will NOT be our next president!!

So what have I accomplished if I vote third party? I personally think Obama is a worse threat to this country than is McCain. The third party guy I just voted for will certainly "lose" and I will have helped Obama win. How is that NOT wasting my vote?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

What state do you live in?

I am voting for Chuck Baldwin because McCain does not have a chance here in California, and if McCain does lose it will send a message to every Republican that he could have had all the votes Baldwin got and won, if only he had opposed amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

I am voting for Chuck Baldwin because McCain does not have a chance here in California, and if McCain does lose it will send a message to every Republican that he could have had all the votes Baldwin got and won, if only he had opposed amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Ya know, that makes sense. Now I'm leaning towards Baldwin. Wipe my hands clean of the whole election. Is he on the ballot? I probably won't bother if I have to write him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Let's just say that all of us here who think both main candidates stink vote third party, which is probably nearly all of us. That person will NOT be our next president!!

So what have I accomplished if I vote third party? I personally think Obama is a worse threat to this country than is McCain. The third party guy I just voted for will certainly "lose" and I will have helped Obama win. How is that NOT wasting my vote?
    But that makes sense, too. I DON'T want McStain in there. But Obama is no prize either. Now I'm really conflicted. Well, its gonna be either Baldwin or Obama.

That is exactly what I am talking about. Voting for McCain will only perpetuate the dominance that open borders globalists have enjoyed atop the Republican Party for decades. If they still have us in their corner, there will be absolutely no incentive whatsoever for them to strengthen their position on immigration.

If we vote for McCain we will be enabling the very system that brought us Bush and McCain. They will still appease corporate America with an open border, knowing that the conservative base has not the fortitude to make their voices heard. Like cattle, we will fall in line with a system that has abused us for decades. Opening the door wide open for future globalist, open borders advocates.

Doing the bidding for corporate America, while we empower them to do so with our half-hearted votes. Now, that is a winning strategy. A strategy that they will use in perpetuity unless we end it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

That is exactly what I am talking about. Voting for McCain will only perpetuate the dominance that open borders globalists have enjoyed atop the Republican Party for decades. If they still have us in their corner, there will be absolutely no incentive whatsoever for them to strengthen their position on immigration.

If we vote for McCain we will be enabling the very system that brought us Bush and McCain. They will still appease corporate America with an open border, knowing that the conservative base has not the fortitude to make their voices heard. Like cattle, we will fall in line with a system that has abused us for decades. Opening the door wide open for future globalist, open borders advocates.

Doing the bidding for corporate America, while we empower them to do so with our half-hearted votes. Now, that is a winning strategy. A strategy that they will use in perpetuity unless we end it.
    BearFlag, you really are a voice of reason here. We are all so caught up in the "lessor of the two evils" mindset that we have flown way off course. I just can't do it anymore....I love my country too much and I need to stick with a candidate who will uphold our precious (and effective) constitution.

What if, say, 20% of the vote went to a third party? Would that not make a HUGE statement? Maybe next election, the MSM will take notice of this, and start giving equal time.

Another poster said that a vote for Obama or McCain is turning your back in your country and thats how I'd feel if I don't vote for Baldwin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Ya know, that makes sense. Now I'm leaning towards Baldwin. Wipe my hands clean of the whole election. Is he on the ballot? I probably won't bother if I have to write him in.
    He is on the CA ballot, I don't know about other states.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    2/3 of the public now says BOTH candidates stink! I agree!

However, as much as I detest McShame, I will hold my nose and vote for him.
    Since you are living in CA you are wasting your vote, there are too many "fruits and nuts" in CA who are going to vote for Obama, he will take the state. Do like me and vote for who you really want.

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned

So what have I accomplished if I vote third party?
    It will let the loser know they could have won by opposing amnesty, maybe the next candidate won't be so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    What if, say, 20% of the vote went to a third party? Would that not make a HUGE statement?
    Yes, that would make a HUGE statement.

You know it took a couple of election cycles before the first Republican (Abraham Lincoln) was elected President, it will be the same for the Constitution Party. But you have to start the ball rolling, so let's start!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast