Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Peter Gadiel was on Williams radio show Sunday. He had the pleasure of meeting Mc Cain and confronted him about his Amnesty agenda and McCain ended up screaming at him that it was because of people like Peter that he can not do his job.
    Good Lord, that IS disturbing!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I may have to rethink this for the millionth time.

Geesh.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    There is no lesser of two evils here, they are equally evil and they will be equally bad for the country. They are NOT OUR CHOICES, they are the choices of the globalist elites!!!! There is no safety with either one of them. Mc Cain has a horrific temper in addition to being a war monger and wanting amnesty for illegals. I would never vote for either one of these traitors.
    YES!!YES!!YES!!

Thanx April. I have one more thing to throw in the mix.

JUAN HERNANDEZ!!!!!

Do you people who want to vote for McCain know who this man is?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

JUAN HERNANDEZ!!!!!
    The more I think about it.....I sincerely do not know if I could do it...vote for McCain. I'm remembering some things about him, which I haven't thought about for awhile.

It makes me feel very bad to vote for someone who has lost my respect to this extent.

The most comfortable I feel personally is to write in a candidate or to go with one of these third party people, even though they won't win in this election.

I realize that if enough people do that, that it will make a STRONG statement, but that it will also give us Barak Obama as president.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I may have to rethink this for the millionth time.

Geesh.
    I would say if McCain is leading in the Georgia polls, vote for Baldwin. If not suck it up and vote for McCain only because his Homeland Security appointments would be better than Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Well, there is a chance that I would support McCain. ONLY if he put a pro-enforcement candidate on the ticket, and ONLY in hopes that we impeach McCain........or that the VP takes office by a "different" method.
    Since you live in CA which Obama is going to win forget about McCain, vote for Chuck Baldwin. You know if enough conservates did this Baldwin could beat McCain in a couple of states, that might get the GOP idiots to wake up.

I blame Limbaugh and Hannity and people like that for basically selling out and supporting McCain, who they know is horrible, instead of pushing a real conservative like Ron Paul or Duncan Hunter...or getting behind Chuck Baldwin, who is quite conservative in his own right. They're hoping to squeeze out a victory with a crappy candidate instead of throwing their weight behind a good, solid one. It's weird seeing some ALIPAC people wanting to vote for McCain. But, it's still a free country, so you can do as you please.

Ostrich

Third Party for President - Chuck Baldwin; and Republicans for state and federal positions - to balance out the President of either of the two evils win the White House.

MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

I realize that if enough people do that, that it will make a STRONG statement, but that it will also give us Barak Obama as president.
    You're right about that. I know there aren't many folks on ALIPAC that want to hear it, but it's true.

I don't like McCain, I don't support him, and I certainly don't want him as President of the United States. However, there is one man I want even less. Yep, you guessed it, Obama. Is making a so-called statement really worth having Obama as our next president? The reality of the situation we're in really bites!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

You're right about that. I know there aren't many folks on ALIPAC that want to hear it, but it's true.

I don't like McCain, I don't support him, and I certainly don't want him as President of the United States. However, there is one man I want even less. Yep, you guessed it, Obama. Is making a so-called statement really worth having Obama as our next president? The reality of the situation we're in really bites!
    "Bites" is a good word for this...however, sometimes you gotta go thru the sh!t to get thru the sugar! We may not win this election, but in 4 years from now we will be a powerful force if we can get enough behind us!

Please, people, even if you are not religious, know that this country is God's country and He is in charge. YOU need to vote for who you WANT to be in the White House. Stop the "Lessor of the two evils" mind set. You own your vote and you have to wake up to yourself in the morning. I want to be PROUD of who I voted for. In fact, I hope they make one of those "Dont blame me, I voted for ...." stickers. Mines gonna have third party on it!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast