Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As a former Republican, I will be voting for the person, not the party. I'm totally fed up with Republicans!

Baldwin and the Constitution Party stand for everything I believe in and what America was founded on. He may not win-this time, but with a third party vote we can at least make a statement. I don't consider that throwing a vote away because I own my vote and I won't be responsible for throwing my country away on a traitor, IA hugging old fool like McCain. I voted for Bush twice-I dont want to make that mistake again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    USA_born wrote:

McCain is the safe choice here and the logical choice.

No he is not. Hes a traitor and a loser. He is as bad for this country as Obama.
    You're right, McCain is a "loser." However, I don't believe he's as bad for this country as Obama. McCain may be the bottom of the barrel but Obama is the dirt that the bottom of the barrel sits on (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

a few of ya'll are still in the lessor of two evils voting mode . It's time to make a statement cause it will never happen again if we the people can't show power now .
    Obama-snob and McAmnesty ,Dream all you want but they both are the finishing touch for our country .
    IMO if you don't vote Indepentent your turning your back on your country
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

2/3 of the public now says BOTH candidates stink! I agree!

However, as much as I detest McShame, I will hold my nose and vote for him. The Saddleback 'debate' convinced me that Obama will destroy what's left of this country in LESS than four years...leaving nothng left for the R's to salvage in four years. Having read the Dem platform (I think it was posted on ALIPAC), it's nothing less than the Communist Manifesto! He is not hiding his agenda...he's TELLING us what he wants to do! It's scarier than he**!!!

I never thought I could pull the lever for McCain, but the more I see of Obama, the more I know there is, unbelievably, someone WORSE than McCain. I can't vote third party because this race is just too darn close!

What I don't like about giving McCain my support, which is by voting for him, is when the next election rolls around in four years, the GOP will know we will vote for a candidate who is pro anything, simply because we are afraid of the opposition. The conservatives in the GOP will be no more. We are on a wing and a prayer right now, already.

In the link below is McCain's plan for taking care of the illegal aliens who are in our country now, plus the twenty year backlog of green card applicants, plus their families.

I assume part of McCain's plan will be to quickly reunite the illegal aliens from here with their family members who have been left behind in Mexico. So their parents, elderly grandparents, siblings etc., will soon be here filling up our hospitals, and etc. etc etc. The difference between now and then is, that it will then be perfectly legal......Will there even be a need for anti illegal immigration organizations anymore if McCain wins? I know there will be if Obama wins.IMO

Every illegal alien you see here now will have equal rights with our parents and our children. There will be no such thing as an illegal alien anymore. And we will have shown that we agreed with John McCain's plan, because we voted for him.

We all know McCain will not close the borders after he is elected, and we also know Ramos and Compean will spend the rest of their good years in prison........unless Bush releases them before he runs for the hills after he leaves office.

Below is off of McCain's web site.....

LINK
    snip---
    In addition, the program will provide a system that is fair, humane, realistic, and ensures the rights of the individual and families will be protected.

Ensure that families are reunited.......(The word here is...reunited...GoodOleDays)

Address in an expedited manner the status of individuals brought here illegally as minors through no will or intention of their own.

Eliminate the Family Backlog. John McCain will commit to clearing out the backlog of individuals that are waiting legally outside of the country, some for up to 20 years, for their green card number to become available.
    snip---

John McCain will bring individuals (plus their families, don't forget) who have been on backlog for TWENTY years???!!! How many thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands (counting their backlog of families that McCain does not want left behind) will that end up being?
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

We basically have 3 choices.

1.) Vote for the lesser of 2 evils; Obama or McCain; whichever one would do the least damage.
    2.) Vote Third party
    3.) Vote for nobody

An arugument could be made for all three. I think its great everybody here is politically involved with this issue, whichever way they go.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    AmericanMe[/b]]2/3 of the public now says BOTH candidates stink! I agree!

However, as much as I detest McShame, I will hold my nose and vote for him. The Saddleback 'debate' convinced me that Obama will destroy what's left of this country in LESS than four years...leaving nothng left for the R's to salvage in four years. Having read the Dem platform (I think it was posted on ALIPAC), it's nothing less than the Communist Manifesto! He is not hiding his agenda...he's TELLING us what he wants to do! It's scarier than he**!!!

I never thought I could pull the lever for McCain, but the more I see of Obama, the more I know there is, unbelievably, someone WORSE than McCain. I can't vote third party because this race is just too darn close!

I believe AmericanMe is very correct. This election will be too close to try to make a statement with a vote for a 3rd. Party candidate.

Third party candidates got started to late and goodness knows they sure do not have any exposure from the MSM . When I talk to folks about Baldwin, Barr or Ayers they ask "Who are they". I believe that is the way most people think. Until we can do something to get 3rd party candidates noticed enough to at least be noticed by the media or on the ticket that it is a losing battle and a wasted vote in this election.

We each have to do what our hearts and our gut tell us to do. We here fear for our country others who are here ilegally are looking for something else altogether. Who will GIVE them the most.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    a few of ya'll are still in the lessor of two evils voting mode .
    Incredible, isn't it? You'd think people would learn their lesson. Unfortunately the power structure has a firm grip on people's minds.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    What I don't like about giving McCain my support, which is by voting for him, is when the next election rolls around in four years, the GOP will know we will vote for a candidate who is pro anything, simply because we are afraid of the opposition.
    Exactly. I have made this point several times here. Apparently people are hoping that they can do the same thing over, and over, and over, and expect a different result.

The only wasted vote is one for an amnesty supporter.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    a few of ya'll are still in the lessor of two evils voting mode .
    Incredible, isn't it? You'd think people would learn their lesson. Unfortunately the power structure has a firm grip on people's minds.
    We all have to do what we think best but ...
    I have been there, done that (Made a statement)
    Not this time!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast