Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Lord, please let the truth come through. Every country needs immigration laws to be enforced for the purpose of providing safety and security to the people.

Please comfort the parents and siblings of the five American children who were killed this week at the hands of people who were allowed to enter and remain in our country illegally.

Please give us the strength and courage to carry on with our efforts to get our leaders to do their jobs. Please help them to understand the fact that we did not ask them to take these jobs, they asked us to entrust our country to them and it was they who asked us to give them their jobs.

Please guide and direct President Bush because he is still the president and he still does have the ultimate responsibility in his hands regarding many decisions. Please give him the desire and especially the courage to look at situations clearly, in the most truthful way possible and to not allow himself to be pressured by special interest groups or powerful people.

Thank you, Lord.

Please let the children know that they did not die in vain. Please comfort them as well, Lord, which we know that you will.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen
    additionally please help fellow Americans understand that we are not racist, bigots, or anything of the sort. You teach us to honor and obey. Let that stream out to all those who don't have the understanding that we do. Fill the hearts of illegals with guilt that they may know they are violating your ten commandments when they trespass against us. In the interim, please give us the strength to continue to accept the things we can change and the wisdom to know the difference. These words stand the passage of time for many different areas in our lives.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

actually the serenity prayer better said:

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Dear alipacers, I love all your prayers. THANK YOU. May we keep the following prayer in our thoughts as we endeavor to take our country back.

I Said a Prayer for You Today
    by Frank J. Zamboni

I said a prayer for you today
    And know God must have heard --
    I felt the answer in my heart
    Although he spoke no word.

I didn't ask for wealth or fame,
    I knew you wouldn't mind,
    I asked Him to send treasures
    Of a far more lasting kind.

I asked that He'd be near you
    At the start of each new day.
    To grant you health and blessings
    And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you
    In all things great and small.
    But it was for His loving care
    I prayed the most of all.

God Bless America and God Bless You.

April

April
    Thanks for all the lovely prayers everyone! Lets keep praying!

Today seems filled with some good reports. Let our hearts be thankful. May our hearts be pure and focused on the goodness of the Lord before we take on the important matters of our day. Let's spend some time with the Lord in praise and thanksgiving. Let's tell him of our love for Him. Let's look for ways to tell others about Him and to be used by the Lord.

I am thankful for the beautiful messages in writing and in pictures. Bless each one of you and God Bless our nation.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

I cried. Thank you April.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I cried. Thank you April.

You're very welcome!