Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanking you dear Lord for the ability to work and accomplish good things this week. Be with those who suffered any difficulties or who had a bad week and give them rest and peace in their hearts and minds. Be with those who are away and give them protection. Be with those who are sad and lonely in heart. Comfort and guide each one of us and may our focus be first on you and then on the tasks ahead.

Thank you Lord Jesus. We love you and praise you.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Oooooooooh I like the window one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Amen. I have been praying a LOT for this country. I wish it was what it used to be. Kids could walk to the local store for a sucker, safe from harm, teens did not kill each other, they enjoyed each others company, there were much fewer drugs, addicts, and criminals, and the ones who were here, were being adequately punished in order to deter future crimes.

We had politicians that people believed in, from all parties, we had jobs we could depend on, and the potential to have our own homes. We did have migrant workers, but they went home when the work was done. We did not have foreign gangs running some city neighborhoods and gunning down their rivals.

There is a lot I pray for, and hope for my kids to now, even just the way I did.

I pray a lot, especially lately, for this country, and for us to be able to have a leader who will do what the people want and need, not for foreign interests to be ahead of American interests.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April

This made me think of a stairway to heaven. How beautiful to know that there is a place prepared for those who believe. A place where there will be no more tears and hurt. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Thank you Jesus.

Thank you April for words that cause us to reflect and pictures to touch our hearts too.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

JAK
    What a nice thread!! I love that stairway to heaven too!
    Amen to all of the above comments!!! God is Good!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    This made me think of a stairway to heaven. How beautiful to know that there is a place prepared for those who believe. A place where there will be no more tears and hurt. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Thank you Jesus.

Thank you April for words that cause us to reflect and pictures to touch our hearts too.

You're so welcome, Georgia, it is my pleasure!

April

April

Thank you for showing us

Amen