Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

All of the names listed - how truly beautiful to go through them and speak each one out loud. Thank you April.

I am glad you liked the picture JAK. All of these recent pictures and comments and personal reflections have been so wonderful to read and be a part of sharing together.

I am tired tonight, but filled with joy to know Jesus as my Savior. I pray you all have a sweet, peaceful and most restful weekend. I am thankful for this thread and for any opportunity to speak about the Great I Am, the Lamb of God, the Holy One, the Living Word.

Rest well dear friends -

John 14:6
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    You're welcome Georgia! I hope everyone has a great weekend and is renewed with strength and fortitude.

DJ

I appreciate all the prayers offered on this site. With all the worrisome news we hear and talk about, there is one truth to keep in the front of our minds all the time:
    Remember the POWER of God!

As I have heard Joel Osteen say often, "God is a God of the suddenlys....

April

Your post was very nice DJ.

DJ wrote:
    As I have heard Joel Osteen say often, "God is a God of the suddenlys....
    May we all be encouraged and renewed in body, mind, and spirit this week.

Proverbs 4:20
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April

The nice thing about God is you do not have to go to church to be close to him.
    How beautiful! This is so true April. God is everywhere.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please do not let this thread end. I can't post much lately, but when possible, I do stop by to read. You have no idea how inspirational this thread has been for me. In the midst of so much negativity and sorrow in this country and the world, it is nice to see such beautiful graphics and praises to our Lord. They are all so incredibly beautiful!

April, where do you find so many? Thank you all; and God Bless!

fedupDeb, isn't it nice to have a place to go where the other things in life briefly seem farther away and you can be close to the Lord and rest there for awhile in peace and His love.

The pictures bring so much added beauty to this thread.

Psalm 91

April
    I am glad you all enjoy the thread so much! It is fun to keep it going and inspirational as well!