Page 47 of 177 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kyl's office box is full. The rest of the offices are stone walling.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called Senator Session's office to thank him for his continual leadership against the Amnesty push. I also told his staff about the Washington Times Editorial today that outlines the DHS opposition to it. I'm sure he already knows of this but, just in case, I wanted to remind his staff to get it to him.

Sessions, Jeff- (R - AL)
    335 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
    (202) 224-4124
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Called Tester's office there is "no official statement but they feel he will look at it the same as he did in June in which he voted No."

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I called Senator Session's office to thank him for his continual leadership against the Amnesty push. I also told his staff about the Washington Times Editorial today that outlines the DHS opposition to it. I'm sure he already knows of this but, just in case, I wanted to remind his staff to get it to him.

Sessions, Jeff- (R - AL)
    335 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
    (202) 224-4124
    I have thanked him as well. It so refreshing to have at least one Senator that does not have a problem speaking the truth and standing up for Americans.

Rockerfella's phones wide open.

Here's something you might throw in there, LMAO pretty soon they will be so low they won't have a rating, ask the staffers if they have any idea why, you don't think it is because they are going against the will of the people do you

Quote:
    President George W. Bush and the U.S. Congress registered record-low approval ratings in a Reuters/Zogby poll released on Wednesday, and a new monthly index measuring the mood of Americans dipped slightly on deepening worries about the economy.

Only 29 percent of Americans gave Bush a positive grade for his job performance, below his worst Zogby poll mark of 30 percent in March. A paltry 11 percent rated Congress positively, beating the previous low of 14 percent in July.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Sen. John Rockefeller IV (D)
    531 Hart Senate Office Building
    (202) 224-6472; 224-7665
    Charleston: (304) 347-5372

Pryor's office cordial and he is on the DHS committee so he will remind him that DHS is against this amendment.

BRB haven't eaten all day.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    BRB haven't eaten all day.
    YOU ROCK GOGO! Eat so you keep your strength up!