Page 59 of 177 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CR
    WAFFLING SENATORS MOST NEEDING CALLS

The senators in this first list voted NO on the Comprehensive Amnesty in June, but have not yet pledged to vote NO on the DREAM Act amnesty.

Phone them by contacting the Senate switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Alaska: Murkowski, Stevens
    Arkansas: Pryor
    Colorado: Allard
    Florida: Martinez
    Idaho: Crapo
    Indiana: Bayh
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin
    Kansas: Brownback
    Louisiana: Landrieu
    Maine: Collins
    Michigan: Stabenow
    Minnesota: Coleman
    Mississippi: Cochran
    Missouri: McCaskill
    Montana: Baucus, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben)
    Nevada: Ensign
    New Hampshire: Sununu
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici
    North Dakota: Dorgan
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich
    Oregon: Smith
    South Dakota: *Johnson
    Texas: Cornyn; Hutchison
    Utah: Hatch
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner, Webb
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller
    Wyoming: Barrasso

This is not altogether correct either. Martinez DID vote for amnesty in June and would be again if this were a stand alone bill. His offices have been saying for 4 days now that they he would vote no for the DoD bill if anything related to immigration were attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Does anyone know? Are they voting?
    They are voting on the Webb amendment!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

That's right but its still amnesty and they still want chain migration. When I called Cochran's office the aide didn't know about 2919
    Webb Amendment is being voted on now, if it passes it could be a piosion pill for the entire bill.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Oh man!
    For those that need a 30-60 sec break take a look here. *Warning explicit language*
    http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about2228.html
    PS they are now going after Kyl.
    They just don't get "we the people" of the United States do not owe an education to anyone who comes in here. This is not about hatred it is about our U.S. children coming first, it is about our tax money going for our children as it should, because it is our money and our country, sorry but thats just the way it is!!

They think of it as them alone (1) person not in the context of we the citizens subsidizing thousands of people for a higher education, please why do you feel like we owe you, because your irresponsible parents brought you here illegally and then on top of that we pay full tuition for our American kids to go to an out of state college. (Out of state NOT Out of country)
    You should post that over there..

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Oh man!
    For those that need a 30-60 sec break take a look here. *Warning explicit language*
    They just don't get "we the people" of the United States do not owe an education to anyone who comes in here. This is not about hatred it is about our U.S. children coming first, it is about our tax money going for our children as it should, because it is our money and our country, sorry but thats just the way it is!!

They think of it as them alone (1) person not in the context of we the citizens subsidizing thousands of people for a higher education, please why do you feel like we owe you, because your irresponsible parents brought you here illegally and then on top of that we pay full tuition for our American kids to go to an out of state college. (Out of state NOT Out of country)
    AMEN, SOSAD, AMEN!!

That's so right! If they really wanted to be good citizens they would go to their legal friends and employers and ask them to sponsor them so they could go back to their country and enter legally. OH NO, not that. I'll have to wait in line like everyone else. I'M SPECIAL MY PARENTS DID IT TO ME. GIVE ME A PASS. Then join the military for 10 years honorably then ASK and we'll probably say yes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Crapo's office just told me he doesn't support the Dream Act attached to the DoD in any way. I asked about the change of lanuage in 2919 and he seemed confused he didn't know about that and that's when he told me he is against it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Oh man!
    I've been waiting all my life for these kind of people to move into the United States. It really classes us the place, doesn't it?
    Good Lord, a couple of them are going all 'emo'. In particular one who made the not too bright decision to marry and illegal alien and now she is mad because he doesn't have amnesty. She doesn't know how much more she can take, etc., etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Oh man!

you should post that over there..
    I'm pretty sure they will see it here, they seem to know alot about us and what is going on here , I do hOpe they realize I am very sincere about it to. Since I have a friend who's child is THOUSANDS OF $$$$ IN DEBT FROM HIS EDUCATION!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

That's right but its still amnesty and they still want chain migration. When I called Cochran's office the aide didn't know about 2919
    Webb Amendment is being voted on now, if it passes it could be a piosion pill for the entire bill.
    What is the Webb amendment Bulldogger?

WEBB amendment was not passed.