Page 62 of 177 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does Grassfire have a forum... lets hope they send out an email to their members... telling them to hammer away.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    To let you all know, Gordon Smiths local office said he has made no public statement on the Dream Act ammendment, so there is no word on his vote yet.

This office's lines are very busy, I was put on hold and dealt with swiftly (it felt in order to get to the next call).

Message at least left that it should be a "NO" vote.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OUR OPPOSITION KNOWS THAT THE DELAY WILL HELP US!!!!

KEEP CALLING INTO THE NIGHT... FILL UP THOSE LINES.

KEEP CALLING, PLEASE.
    Nail>Head

Time is on our side on the Dream Act the more exposure the amendment gets the better. Sorry for the slow reply on the Webb amendment, had to pick the little one from school. As others have stated here it would require equal time between deployment for our troops. This would have been a poison pill for the entire DOD Bill and Bush would have most likly vetoed the Bill.

Some staffers are still in the DC offices at about 6:30pm eastern time (Kyl, Ensign), give them and others a call and tell them you are not fooled by Durbin's minor changes (amen. 2919), the Dream Act still gives amnesty and chain migration to millions...please keep calling!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Oh man!
    For those that need a 30-60 sec break take a look here. *Warning explicit language*
    http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about2228.html
    PS they are now going after Kyl.
    It's kind of sad.......I think they don't know that Senate offices close at 6. They keep wondering why no one is answering their calls. Or maybe they don't know about time zones.

My 15 and 17 year old have made calls they said " It is not fair that we will have to compete for seats in college" We are legal residents of this country and demand that are RIGHTS are protected.

Just a note on the ongoings on the floor of the Senate (3:46pm Pacific)

They just entered a period of 'morning business' - usually dedicated to random/open/housekeeping speeches and debate.

At the same time, they are still bickering over Cornyn's amendment which gives official recognition to Gen. Patreaus.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alright. Finished my calls here.

Talked with LOTS of aides for quite some time. Some rude, some nice, some even fun to talk to.

Anyway, from what i've been able to pull together, the VAST majority of calls are against the Dream act and a lot of the calls against it, people are just downright angry. That is what severl aides told me.

We need to keep the pressure on.
    Use as much information as you can. Use the information about the DHS, congress ratings, specific information when you talk. I have found that works fantastic!

Keep working hard my Patriots!
    We are winning the battle!

Ok did anyone just see Lou Dobbs with Bilbray and Guttierez(sp?)...The Gutterirez nut job...I swear appeared high as a kit...maybe he is just off his medicine...wooohooooo
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Ok did anyone just see Lou Dobbs with Bilbray and Guttierez(sp?)...The Gutterirez nut job...I swear appeared high as a kit...maybe he is just off his medicine...wooohooooo
    Recap please?