Page 159 of 177 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok ...I am back to calling but I just sent this one to McCaskills aide in the state,,,,lilbawler2001
    quaker wrote:
    Keep it up guys!

Remember to include a zip regardless of them asking for one. Or say something to make it sound as if you are a constituent (i.e. When I voted senator _________ into office <insert rest of message>) because they are keeping separate tallies for in-state vs. out of state peeps. If you do not say anything they assume you are out of state.
    Remember the other side is doing this without giving it a second thought... we ALL have to start doing it too.[/u]

Please dont do this, you dont have to say you are a registered voter just tell them you are calling to support the dream act etc.
    This needs to be exposed! I think if the average American Citizen got even a faint whiff of illegal aliens lobbing congress for amnesty representing them selfs as citizens their would be h@ll to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    PS I had a lovely conversation with McCaskill aide...and we both visited the web site together....I call that a working lunch
    WOW your good redbadger,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes that is exactly what I am saying....we had a fine old time

It was good exposing them.....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April

WAY TO GO!!!!

Just talked to Crapo's local office as I could not get a straight answer out of the DC office, she seems to think he will vote for this amendment.

I told her it wasn't bad enough that we have Craig trying to give away amnesty in his AG's bill but now we can not trust Crapo any longer, and the reason we just voted him back in office was his stand on amnesty, and this is amnesty.

I told her it is really sad when our state legislature and our govenor do all they can to protect the taxpayers money in Idaho and then we get not one but 2 U.S. Senators who go up there to wash. and do as they damn well please!! Well we won't for get it.

She said she would give him my message and I said, Ya well try to do it before they vote on this traitorous bill!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senator Ben Nelson's office told me he is against the Dream Act in any way, whether it is attached as an amendment or stand alone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April

WAY TO GO!!!!
    Ditto.

I hope she shows the Senator that these people won't be good citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Expose them when you call...let the aides know about the false pretense of serving our nation,...of how the illegals are manipulating the Senators
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Gogo,
    Sen. Nelson's office advised me that he announced this am he opposes the DA.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Gogo,
    Sen. Nelson's office advised me that he announced this am he opposes the DA.
    What is the updated numbers USA list??