Page 112 of 574 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Citizen grand jury indicts Obama

Citizen grand jury indicts Obama

By Bob Unruh
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily
    http://tinyurl.com/dlfhzy

President Obama has been named in dozens of civil lawsuits alleging he is not eligible to be president, with one man even filing a criminal complaint alleging the commander-in-chief is a fraud, and now a citizen grand jury in Georgia has indicted the sitting president.

The indictment delivered to state and federal prosecutors yesterday is one of the developments in the dispute over Obama's eligibility to be president under the U.S. Constitution's requirement that presidents be "natural born" citizens.

Orly Taitz, a California attorney working on several of the civil actions, also announced she has filed another Quo Warranto case in the District of Columbia, where, she told WND, the statutes acknowledge that procedure.

The Quo Warranto claim essentially calls on Obama to explain by what authority he has assumed the power of the presidency.

Georgia resident Carl Swensson, whose work is detailed on his Rise up for America website, told WND he got tired of the issues over Obama's eligibility, as well as his performance in office.

"I took it upon myself to find as many patriots as I could across the state, for the purpose of seating 25 for a grand jury," he said.

Over the weekend the jurors took sworn testimony from several sources, including Taitz, and then generated an indictment that later was forwarded to the U.S. attorney, the state attorney general and others in law enforcement across the state.

Swensson cites on his website as authority for the grand jury the Magna Carta, the bill of rights that formed the foundation of British common law on which U.S. law is based.

He said the members were chosen, sworn in and observed all of the rules of procedure. Swensson declined to elaborate on the specific allegations about Obama, telling WND that remains confidential at this point because of the possibility of a prosecution.

However, the website explanation of the procedure includes some intimidating language.

"If the government does not amend the error within 40 days after being shown the error, then the four members shall refer the matter to the remainder of the grand jury," it says. "The grand jury may distrain and oppress the government in every way in their power, namely, by taking the homes, lands, possessions, and any way else they can until amends shall have been made according to the sole judgment of the grand jury."

Swensson said the indictments were delivered to the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia, state officials and leaders of the Georgia Senate and House.

He told WND that since the action in Georgia, he's been contacted by groups in at least 20 other states who want to pursue a similar action.

Meanwhile, Taitz told WND she has forwarded to U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Taylor in Washington, D.C., a request for the U.S. to relate Quo Warranto "on Barack Hussein Obama, II to test his title to president."

Named as plaintiffs in the action are nine military or legislative leaders, including Allen C. James, currently on active duty in the U.S. Army in Iraq. Others include several retired military leaders as well as elected state representatives.

"Relators request that as U.S. Attorney, you institute a Quo Warranto proceeding against Obama under DC Code § 16-3502, and demand that Obama show clear title, proving, with clear and convincing evidence, that he had qualified as president elect," Taitz told Taylor.

"By each relator's constitutional oath of office, and interest above other citizens and taxpayers, relators submit that they have standing," Taitz wrote.

"In arguendo of Respondent Obama's burden of proof, motions are submitted requesting mandamus on Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle for evidence, and on Sec. State Hillary Rodham Clinton for evidence and to request evidence from Britain and the Republics of Kenya, Indonesia and Pakistan," Taitz said.

Where's the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. or that he fulfills the "natural-born American" clause in the Constitution? If you still want to see it, join more than 345,000 others and sign up now!

She told WND the case was filed in the District of Columbia because the district recognizes the procedure. Taitz, who is working on her cases through the Defend Our Freedoms Foundation, cites a legal right established in British common law nearly 800 years ago and recognized by the U.S. Founding Fathers to demand documentation that may prove – or disprove – Obama's eligibility to be president.

She previously submitted a similar case to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.

The legal phrase essentially means an explanation is being demanded for what authority Obama is using to act as president. An online constitutional resource says Quo Warranto "affords the only judicial remedy for violations of the Constitution by public officials and agents."

John Eidsmoe, an expert on the U.S. Constitution now working with the Foundation on Moral Law, said the demand is a legitimate course of action.

"She basically is asking, 'By what authority' is Obama president," he told WND. "In other words, 'I want you to tell me by what authority. I don't really think you should hold the office.'

"She probably has some very good arguments to make," Eidsmoe said.

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Several of the civil cases already have involved emergency appeals to the U.S. Supreme Court in which justices have declined even to hear arguments.

Eidsmoe said it's clear that Obama has something in the documentation of his history, including his birth certificate, college records and other documents, "he does not want the public to know."

What else could be the reason for his hiring law firms across the nation to fight any request for information as basic as his Occidental College records from the early 1980s, he asked.

According to the online Constitution.org resource: "The common law writ of quo warranto has been suppressed at the federal level in the United States, and deprecated at the state level, but remains a right under the Ninth Amendment which was understood and presumed by the Founders, and which affords the only judicial remedy for violations of the Constitution by public officials and agents."

According to author Chester Antieau in his "The Practice of Extraordinary Remedies," Quo Warranto is one of the oldest rights in common law.

"The earliest case on record appears in the 9th year of Richard I, 1198," he wrote. "The statute of 9 Anne c. 20 in 1710 authorized a proper officer of a court, with leave of the court, to exhibit an information in the nature of quo warranto, at the 'relation' of any person desiring to prosecute the same – to be called the relator. Early American statutes were modeled after the Statute of Anne and, indeed, the statute has often been ruled to be part of the common law we inherited from England."

Antieau noted the Pennsylvania Supreme Court has ruled, "Quo warranto is addressed to preventing a continued exercise of authority unlawfully asserted, rather than to correct what has already been done. ..."

Its first recognized purpose, he said, is "to determine the title of persons claiming possession of public offices and to oust them if they are found to be usurpers."

Among those who are subject to its demands, under court precedent, are chief executives in other U.S. governmental positions, including governors and sheriffs.

As WND has reported on several occasions, none of the so-called "evidence" of Obama's constitutional eligibility produced thus far is beyond reasonable doubt nor as iron-clad as simply producing an authentic birth certificate, something Americans are required to do regularly but the president still refuses to do.

Adding fuel to the fire is Obama's persistent refusal to release documents that could provide answers. While his supporters cite an online version of a "Certification of Live Birth" from Hawaii, critics point out such documents actually were issued for children not born in the state.

As Jerome Corsi, WND senior staff writer, explained, "The main reason doubts persist regarding Obama's birth certificate is this question: If an original Hawaii-doctor-generated and Hawaii-hospital-released Obama birth certificate exists, why wouldn't the senator and his campaign simply order the document released and end the controversy?

"That Obama has not ordered Hawaii officials to release the document," Corsi writes, "leaves doubts as to whether an authentic Hawaii birth certificate exists for Obama."

Obama officials repeatedly have declined comment, relenting only one time to call such allegations "garbage."

WND also has reported that Taitz' appeals have been submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Justice Department, where officials confirmed they received the paperwork.

WND reported earlier on a proposal by U.S. Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla., and the criticism he's taking for suggesting that the issue be avoided in the future by having presidential candidates supply their birth certificate.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Defendant USA had 60 days to answer in the Apuzzo lawsuit. Recent filing asks for an extension of time. Name of the DOJ lawyer assigned is in these pleading papers, and it's likely there will be a Motion to Dismiss (just a guess) once they get around to filing.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14204665/

I can't afford to FAX all 50 AG's so I emailed mine.

Maybe you can email yours?

Then I sent the same thing to my two Traitorous Senators and the new Congresswoman from Maine.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Accessing healthcare information

Many researchers are obviously cowed by HIPAA, thinking it is a closed door. Having worked on implementing HIPAA, I understand that this act is just a set of regulations like other government regulations. Unfortunately, there is no relief from onerous record keeping, although that seems to be the motivation for enacting new rules. But there are bypasses, escape hatches, avenues of access, and ways to get data in an emergency.

Healthcare providers may disclose personal health information for, among other reasons, the following:

• Responding to court orders;
    • National security matters;
    • Law enforcement;
    • Judicial or administrative proceedings;
    • Military activities, as in giving information to the Dept. of Defense;
    • Coordination of care with the DoD, including electronic information exchange.

Hospitals do not have the ability to restrict DoD's access to patient information in its database, even if asked to do so by the patient.

Give you any ideas?
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 03-01-2013 at 01:04 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Mario Apuzzo, Esq

This is an FYI.

Mario Apuzzo now has his own blog site: http://puzo1.blogspot.com/ and is open for business with 'A Place to Ask Questions To Get the Right Answers.'

Mario is starting to put his documents on Scribd: http://www.scribd.com/puzo1

The Mario Apuzzo blog was opened in March - I'm just slow at finding it. One of his first posts was the classic Republic video found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7M-7LkvcVw

Enjoy.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Mario Apuzzo

Mario Apuzzo, attorney for Plaintiffs in the eligibility case against Barack Obama will be speaking on the ME&RR Radio Broadcast, Friday, April 17, 2009. Program times are below per the announcement just in:

Mario Apuzzo and Charles Kerchner will be the guests on the show tonight to give us an update on the movement on their case. Mark McGrew will be listening to the show to take over with Matt in case I have to shut down due to the SEVERE Storms that are expected in our area. Should that happen before the show Mark and Matt will carry on the show with Mario Apuzzo and Charles Kerchner.

All kinds of good things to talk about and it will be 60 minutes of hot topics, updates and fun. It should be a HOT rocking show, as well as interesting. I hope that you will all be there and that when the lines are opened up that that you will participate by calling in with your questions and comments.

Please try to limit your questions and comments to 2 or 3 minutes in order that all of callers that want to participate have the opportunity.

Please post this on your web site, blogs or any blogs you are associated with or have access to and send to everyone in your address book.

Link, schedule, call in number and times for the Show is below!

http://blogtalkradio.com/mommaeradiorebels

Call In # 347-237-4870

5:30 PM Pacific Time
    6:30 PM Mountain Time
    7:30 PM Central Time
    8:30 PM Eastern Time

I hope to see you all there. There are 3 ways to listen to the show, they are as follows:

1. When you get to the Show page if the show doesn't immediately start playing for you, you can click on the radio on the right, minimize the page and listen while doing something else.

2. You can enter the chat as a Guest and read what is being said while listening.

3. You can register/log-in and chat while listening.

The choice is yours.

I hope to see you all there.

MommaE and Matt
    Starts: 2009-04-17 20:30:00
    Finishes: 2009-04-17 21:30:00

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Dr. Orly Taitz Esq new site..!! ;)

Dr. Orly Taitz Esq new site..!!

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything

Editor's note: Dr. Orly Taitz is experiencing difficulties at her Defend Our Freedoms blog and has launched a replacement www.RepubX.com website. She asks that readers and donors contact her directly by e-mail mailto: dr_taitz@yahoo.com or by writing to 26302 La Paz Ste. 211, Mission Viejo, Ca. 92691.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=94377
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And from Orly's temporary RepubX.com www.RepubX.com website:

Important Notice regarding donations sent to DefendOurFreedoms .US blog or .ORG site.

April 18th, 2009

Please contact Orly directly via email to dr_taitz@yahoo.com regarding any donations you made via the older sites as many doantions via that blaog and site were misdirected or misappropriated.

At this time NO donations are to be made via Paypal, and you can send donations by mail direct to Orly at;

Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire

26302 La Paz, Suite 211

Mision Viejo, CA 92691

until she sets up a secure payment method online.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Official Blog of Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire
    April 18th, 2009
    Welcome to the OFFICIAL Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire blog.

[ www.OrlyTaitzEsq.com OrlyTaitzEsq.com ]

Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »

Don’t be fooled
    April 18th, 2009

My former web master Lisa Ostella has created an account that she called Defend Our Freedoms Network and is soliciting donations, praying on unsuspecting readers that would not notice the difference between Defend Our Freedoms Foundation and Defend Our Freedoms Community. Please notice, your donations there will not go to the foundation, they will go to her personal bank account, connected to her personal e-mail address GoExcellGlobal. She posted underneath a PayPal logo with my e-mail address, however I have closed the pay-pal account. If you want to give donations to the Defend Our Freedoms Foundations, please, mail them to Defend Our Freedoms Foundation 26302 La Paz ste 211, Mission Viejo CA 92691

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment »

New Line of Attack-State/National Guard Quo Warranto
    April 18th, 2009

As I finally have a new blog, new home free of all the Obama thugs, I can finally launch a new line of attack, that got delayed by two weeks because of the blog problems. I am sending today Matthew Michael Edwards v Obama Quo Warranto to the Attorney General of Wyoming and Governor of Wyoming.

I will explain in simple terms, what I am doing. Quo warranto, as I explained previously is a cause of action that is usually filed by the government against one holding a position in the government, whereby he is required to prove that he is eligible for the position. The first Quo Warranto I served on Attorney General Eric Holder, second on US attorney for the District of Columbia Jeffrey Taylor. This third one I am filing on behalf on my client Matt Edwards, active National Guardsman in Wyoming.

What most people don’t understand is that Quo Warranto can be not only federal, but also state. Each governor of a state is in charge of it’s National Guard, however in the military theatre in Iraq and Afghanistan all the National guards are under orders of commander in Chief or greatly influenced by the orders of Commander in Chief. Their lives are dependent on the decisions of the Commander in Chief. In this Quo Warranto on behalf of my client, Wyoming Guardsman Matthew Michael Edwards I demand that the Governor and the Attorney General of Wyoming institute proper Quo Warranto action to verify Obama’s eligibility to serve as Commander in Chief, due to the fact that he is not a Natural born citizen and never qualified to be the President and Commander in chief.

If any of you would like to volunteer and help with mailing by certified mail such quo warranto to all the Governors and Attorney Generals, or you would like to cover the postage fees for the mailings, please contact me at 949-683-5411 or e-mail dr_taitz@yahoo.com. You can see actual pleadings later today or tomorrow on this blog orlytaitzesq.com

thank you

Orly

Important Notice regarding donations sent to DefendOurFreedoms .US blog or .ORG site.
    April 18th, 2009

Please contact Orly directly via email to dr_taitz@yahoo.com regarding any donations you made via the older sites as many donations via that blaog and site were misdirected or misappropriated.

At this time NO donations are to be made via Paypal, and you can send donations by mail direct to Orly at;

Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire

26302 La Paz, Suite 211

Mision Viejo, CA 92691

until she sets up a secure payment method online.

Thank you.

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment »

Form to become a Military Plaintiff
    April 18th, 2009

Sign, scan and Email together with a copy of your military ID card to

Dr. Orly Taitz dr_taitz@yahoo.com

CONSENT FORM

DATE:____________

Attn. Orly Taitz, Esq.
    26302 La Paz, Ste. 211
    Mission Viejo, CA 92691

I agree to be a plaintiff in the legal action to be filed by Orly Taitz, Esq. in a PETITION FOR A DECLARATORY JUDGEMENT whether Barry Soetoro, citizen of Indonesia and possibly still citizen of Kenya, aka BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT of the U.S or TO BE COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the U.S. ARMED FORCES, in that I am or was a sworn member of the U.S. military (subject to recall) and I could conceivably be given unlawful orders by a Constitutionally unqualified Commander In Chief, and by following such orders I can be subject to court martial. I further understand that additional arguments may be inserted into this lawsuit at the above-mentioned attorneys deem necessary. Please attach a copy of your military ID card.

Signature: ______________________

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

TEL. #: FAX. #:

EMAIL:

BIRTHDATE:

POSITION IN THE MILITARY/RANK/DATES SERVED/STATUS:

OCCUPATION, ACHIEVEMENTS

As Attorney Orly Taitz is performing this service for her country Pro Bono, any amount that you can contribute will be most helpful. Please, attach your picture in the uniform, a short bio and a letter to fellow citizens and elected officials

Link to Orly’s First blog for some archived info.
    April 18th, 2009

Posted in LINKS | No Comments »

FreedomsFirst.ORG Join The Million Patriots March on D.C.
    April 18th, 2009

http://www.FreedomsFirst.org

Upcoming radio shows
    April 18th, 2009

West Talk Front with Terry from Knoxville TN 865-310-4097

Monday 04.20.09. 12.00 PST

On Tuesday I will be talking to 140 representatives of We surround them at

Fuddruckers restaurant in Lake Forest CA 7 pm

On Wednesday I will be doing a panel discussion Judicial Crisis in America, moderated by Pastor Dr. Wiley Drake 712-432-1690

On thursday I will be a doing a show in Atlantic City I will provide more info later

Orly

Posted in Events, Radio and Media Broadcasts | No Comments »

ObamaNotQualified.com
    April 18th, 2009

Obama info at www.ObamaNotQualified.com

from Donald and Mary Gehring
    April 18th, 2009

Posted in Letters from Readers | No Comments »

« Older Entries
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..all I can say is Dr. Taitz is a wonderful LEGAL immigrant, a woman of intelligence charisma and integrity..!!

GO to her new site: www.OrlyTaitzEsq.com ..MORE info in embedded links..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I certainly hope that our illustrious usurper in chief has nothing to do with this.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-fatally-shot/

A key witness in a federal probe into passport information stolen from the State Department was fatally shot in front of a District church, the Metropolitan Police Department said yesterday.

Lt. Quarles Harris Jr., 24, who had been cooperating with a federal investigators, was found late Thursday night slumped dead inside a car, in front of the Judah House Praise Baptist Church in Northeast, said Cmdr. Michael Anzallo, head of the department's Criminal Investigations Division.

Cmdr. Anzallo said a police officer was patrolling the neighborhood when gunshots were heard, then Lt. Harris was found dead inside the vehicle, which investigators would describe only as a blue car.

Emergency medics pronounced him dead at the scene.

City police said they do not know whether his death was a direct result of his cooperation with federal investigators.

"We don't have any information right now that connects his murder to that case," Cmdr. Anzallo said.

Police say a "shot spotter" device helped an officer locate Lt. Harris.

A State Department spokeswoman yesterday declined to comment, saying the investigation into the passport fraud is ongoing.

The Washington Times reported April 5 that contractors for the State Department had improperly accessed passport information for presidential candidates Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain, which resulted in a series of firings that reached into the agency's top ranks.

One agency employee, who was not identified in documents filed in U.S. District Court, was implicated in a credit-card fraud scheme after Lt. Harris told federal authorities he obtained "passport information from a co-conspirator who works for the U.S. Department of State."
    I seem to be having Clinton era politics flashbacks.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!

lawful conservatives vs liberals, et al

The observations are obvious:

Liberals, socialists, communists, fascists are destructive and deadly in their approach to world domination. Get used to the idea. That's what they want, and that's what they do. Read your history. They tear down and destroy. That's exactly why we DON'T want them controlling our country. There is nothing positive about these guys - they do bad things. Always.

I was at a patriotic rally put on by the Committees of Safety (http://www.committeesofsafety.org/) and the Oath Keepers (http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/) in Lexington yesterday, and there was no violence. There was discussion about lawful conformance with, and support of, our Constitution and our nation's laws by our military, our government employees and our elected officials. There were many military and former military at the rally, including many wounded warriors. We openly and publicly re-swore our own personal oath to defend and protect our Constitution and our country. When we were done, there was no trash to pick up - we had policed our own area. When we were done, there was merely our collective determination that we would help save and rebuild our wonderful country.

Have you EVER seen a liberal, socialist, communist, or fascist rally that ended like that? Have you EVER seen a rally put on by these thugs which talked about building or protecting anything? Never. It's always about destruction and 'change.' This is who they are, and we stupidly elected them to run our country. WTH were we thinking?

We will have much work to do, and a lot to pick up after these thugs leave office. Yes, just as we had to do when the Clintons left office - only worse.

Hopefully not too many more of our patriots will have to die to get rid of them. I am really sad to learn about Lt. Quarles Harris Jr., as he was obviously an honorable and lawful man. I'm concerned that our 'enemies within' will cause more deaths like Harris' to occur. Any police officer or any of our military personnel who upholds his oath to support the laws of our land will be a target, and for Americans everywhere, he will be risking his life, his family's safety, and his worldly possessions.

Thank God people like our military and our law enforcement personnel are largely on our side in this conflict. I'm concerned this will get really ugly before it gets better.

King George and his loyalists just aren't listening. And we will experience ongoing conflict until this matter is settled.

FBI spied on TEA Party Americans

Atlas Shrugs posted the following articles this morning. Two things you should get from this material: 1) Although they all swear the oath, not all government employees and elected officials obey their oath to the Constitution, and 2) We The People are viewed as the enemy by the lawless parts of government. This is our new Obama government coming after us.

=====================

FBI spied on TEA Party Americans

Exclusive to the Northeast Intelligence Network & Canada Free Press
    Douglas J. Hagmann, Director & Judi McLeod

19 April 2009: Even as average Americans were planning to get out in towns and cities to demonstrate against Big Government and Big Taxes, Federal Bureau of Intelligence Investigation (FBI) surveillance was being unleashed upon them. In fact, unsuspecting Tax Day TEA Party participants were being closely watched during the demonstration planning stages in a covert operation that began on or about March 23, 2009.

If you one of the estimated 750,000 Americans who attended one of about 600 TEA parties last week, you might have seen media cameras covering the event. Media cameras, however, were not the only cameras taking video at these events, something that has at least one current FBI agent concerned over the future of America. According to this agent - the same agent who provided the Northeast Intelligence Network (NEIN) exclusively the unreleased photographs of the 11 missing Egyptian students who were the subject of a FBI BOLO in August 2006–placed his concerns for true patriots of the U.S. over his own career when he confided that covert surveillance was “planned and performedâ€