Page 134 of 574 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    The item has been pulled off ebay
    That's the response I would have expected from Obama.

Ha ha! This Obama guy is a real hoodlum.
    yup, that is what I am thinking. I wish I had saved the sellers ebay name, would have emailed him and asked what happened
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Schneller v. Cortes: Motion Denied, Writ Dismissed – with Opinion
    Submitted by Phil on Fri, Jun 26, 2009No Comment
    Schneller v. Cortes: Motion Denied, Writ Dismissed – with Opinion

According to the Supreme Court’s Docket (see the Order here), James Schneller, Plaintiff pro se in Schneller v. Cortes, had his motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis denied and the petition for a writ of Certioriari dismissed in the first opinionated order given by the Supreme Court in any eligibility case submitted to the Justices for consideration:

[b] The motion of petitioner for leave to proceed in forma pauperis is denied, and the petition for a writ of certiorari is dismissed. See Rule 39.8. As the petitioner has repeatedly abused this Court’s process, the Clerk is directed not to accept any further petitions in noncriminal matters from petitioner unless the docketing fee required by Rule 38(a) is paid and the petition is submitted in compliance with Rule 33.1. See Martin v. District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 506 U.S. 1 (1992) (per curiam). Justice Stevens dissents. See id., at 4, and cases cited therein.

Most observers will understand that the Court dismissing the petition for Certiorari simply means that the Supreme Court (1) does not wish to hear this case for whatever reason and that (2) the lower Court’s decision is binding. The “in forma pauperisâ€
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kerchner v. Obama: “Significant Issuesâ€

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    The item has been pulled off ebay
    That's the response I would have expected from Obama.

Ha ha! This Obama guy is a real hoodlum.
    yup, that is what I am thinking. I wish I had saved the sellers ebay name, would have emailed him and asked what happened
    Use the backup button on your browser and see if you can get the web page up again.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

A copy of the motion to dismiss can be seen on the website but it is a pdf and I don't know how to post those here
    Cayla, at 38 pages, I don't think you want to post the whole document here on Alipac. The pdf document is up on Scribd, and can be accessed here:

http://tinyurl.com/Kerchner-v-Obama-Congress-DO
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

* Federal officials have immunity against cases such as this;
    This one to me is my favorite. IF they did nothing wrong and Obama is qualified, why would they need immunity?

* Federal officials have immunity against cases such as this;
    This one to me is my favorite. IF they did nothing wrong and Obama is qualified, why would they need immunity?
    If they had immunity, government figures could just run lawless over the rest of the country.

Wait a minute... that's what they're doing!!

Let's wait and see. I'm more concerned with the liberal, progressive, non-constitutional believing judges.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Contact colmado_naranja

I wish I had saved the sellers ebay name, would have emailed him and asked what happened
    contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=colmado_na ranja&redirect=0&iid=0

Sign in to your ebay account first.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 12-17-2014 at 04:32 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

earlier this morning I received this e-mail from WorldNetDaily:

=====================

'Proof' of Kenyan birth scrubbed by eBay multiple times

An eBay seller who previously promised to deliver a certified copy of President Obama's actual birth certificate – from a hospital in Mombasa, Kenya – has had his listing removed three times from the popular auction website.

Read the latest now on WND.com.

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102370

=====================

Never got to read the article - the page has been down all day and the main web page has been down part for the day.

BORN IN THE USA?

I don't know what happened to the earlier post at WND, but this one arrived late Sunday night 6-28-09

===============

'Kenyan birth certificate' remains eBay mystery
    Investigator who traveled to Africa 'skeptical' document is real deal
    Posted: June 28, 2009 8:29 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... eId=102493

How much would a genuine copy of President Obama's birth certificate – from a hospital in Mombasa, Kenya – be worth on the open market?

One eBay seller, known to the public only as "colmado_naranja," attempted to find out, only to be shot down by the auction website's administrators … at least four times.

As WND reported, colmado_naranja alleged that he had been traveling in Kenya, where natives boasted that Barack Obama II was, indeed, born in the Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4, 1961, which correlates with speculation that has existed over President Obama's birthplace since even prior to his election.

The eBay seller, with a flawless track record of dozens of sales on the auction website, also claimed that he was able to obtain a genuine copy of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate and posted it for sale online, with an opening bid of $1,000 and a "buy it now" price of $1 million.

As WND reported, however, the auction was taken down again and again. Even after WND posted a story on it yesterday, including the eBay seller's explanation for why the auction was allegedly scrubbed by eBay administrators, a page offering the birth certificate for sale appeared yet a fourth time … only to disappear yet a fourth time.

And while repeated contacts have been made with colmado_naranja, the validity of his claims – as well as the document – remain a mystery, for the seller has refused to allow the document to be seen or photographed.

In the original listing, colmado_naranja explained, "I am not posting any photos of the birth certificate here on eBay. I have not seen this birth certificate anywhere on the Internet, to post it here on eBay would lead to a flood of facsimiles on the Internet. This would inadvertently decrease the value of the certificate as well."

At least one investigator, who has traveled to Africa and sought the birth certificate from the very same hospital, however, told WND he remains "skeptical" of the eBay auction's claims.

WND's senior staff writer, Jerome Corsi, traveled to Kenya in 2008 to look into Obama's past and remaining ties to the nation.

While there, however, immigration authorities detained Corsi and his publicist – holding them under armed guard and without food – to prevent Corsi from holding a news conference revealing what he had discovered, eventually requiring thousands of dollars in bribes to set the writer free.

Corsi told WND that despite contacts in government offices, the help of others and even the offer of financial reward, the Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa would not confirm Obama's birth there nor provide access to records.

"When I was there, I tried to get records from that hospital, but I couldn't do it," Corsi said. "The hospital either had no records or wouldn't release them.

"That's what makes me skeptical," Corsi continued. "How did [colmado_naranja] get the birth certificate, if it's real?"

Corsi wouldn't rule out the possibility that the eBay seller may have somehow obtained a genuine document, but stated only that his efforts in Kenya proved fruitless.

WND has continued to attempt to contact the seller through several channels, but thus far, examining the document colmado_naranja claims to hold has proven as difficult as examining the records at the Coast Provincial Hospital.

President Obama's place of birth, however, remains only one of several questions and possible avenues for answers that remain in determining whether or not Obama is a "natural born citizen" under the U.S. Constitution and eligible to serve as president.

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions.

WND has reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama includes his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

Because of the dearth of information about Obama's eligibility, WND founder Joseph Farah has launched a campaign to raise contributions to post billboards asking a simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"

The campaign followed a petition that has collected almost 400,000 signatures demanding proof of his eligibility, the availability of yard signs raising the question and the production of permanent, detachable magnetic bumper stickers asking the question.

The eBay birth certificate seller is a self-proclaimed "collector of old Dominican and Cuban money" and has worked in the Congo.

"This spring I traveled through Kenya and its capital Nairobi. I was overwhelmed by the 'iconicized' face of U.S. President Barack Obama that displays itself throughout the country. I had lunch at a small eatery and noticed that the club sandwich with fried plantains was now known as 'Obama's Plate of the Day,'" the seller wrote on the initial auction page. "As an American I was bombarded with questions in English (English is national language of Kenya) on my feelings and opinions of a Kenyan governing the United States of America. The first several times I responded in saying that not enough time had elapsed since Barack Obama's appointment as president of the U.S.A., and that I'd have to hold my official opinion until at least January 2010, a year in office might be sufficient for me to judge his ability to govern the U.S.A.

"Naturally I thought that by 'Kenyan' they were referring to Barack Obama's blood, being that his father Barack Obama Sr. was a native of Kenya. After a day and a half of my being in Nairobi I learned that they were literally referring to President Barack Obama Jr. as being born in Kenya, a native of Kenya."

The seller also cited the fact that Obama has not release his "Hawaiian" birth certificate. His administration, the seller says, "in an attempt to put the birth certificate issue to a rest, has presented the American public with a fake, forged, fraudulent Hawaiian birth certificate."

The "certification of live birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate – which includes information such as the name of the birth hospital and attending physician – is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

Oddly, though congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth.