Page 137 of 574 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

3 from Leo Donofrio's NaturalBornCitizen blog

Leo Donofrio's NaturalBornCitizen blog has three pertinent articles at the top.

Why do both Obama's State Department and the Senate require two US citizen parents for those born abroad to attain natural born citizen status?

[size=3]Posted in Uncategorized on June 24, 2009 by naturalborncitizen

Ed. 7 FAM 1131.6-2 Eligibility for Presidency
    (TL:CON-68; 04-01-1998 )
    a. It has never been determined definitively by a court whether a person who acquired U.S. citizenship by birth abroad to U.S. citizens is a natural born citizen within the meaning of Article II of the Constitution and, therefore, eligible for the Presidency.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/86757.pdf

The State Department is part of the Executive Branch. The Foreign Affairs Manual is hosted at State.gov
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 12-16-2014 at 11:46 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Leo Donofrio's letter to Congress (in bold)

[size=117]Dear Hon. Sen. or Rep. ______,

When Barack Obama II was born in 1961, his father was a British protected citizen. [b]During the election, then Sen. Obama published on his website a statement from his book, which correctly stated that his birth status was “governedâ€

FighttheSmears.com scrubbed, even from Google cache

[They must be worried that Dr. Orly Taitz's case in California on Monday morning could result in discovery, and thus expose their own false testimony and obstruction of justice at FighttheSmears.com.]

"FighttheSmears" website scrubbed, even from Google cache and Way Back Machine archive.

Obama 'smear' site vanishes from Web
    Statements scrubbed on birth certificate, Bill Ayers, ACORN
    Posted: July 09, 2009 11:50 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

A website aimed at combating so-called Internet "smears" about President Obama has disappeared from the Internet - including an alleged certification of live birth posted during his campaign - and archives for the website have been thoroughly scrubbed.

As The Obama File notes [ED.: I haven't found that note], even the Internet Archive Way Back Machine appears to have lost its archived copies of Obama's "Fight the Smears" website.

WayBackMachine fails to produce archives for "Fight the Smears" website

A Google cache of the website still shows many of the "smear" topics the website addresses, but content for each posting is no longer available. The snapshot of the page from July 2, 2009, lists the following topics:

* Obama's campaign was funded by foreigners

* Obama sought endorsement from the New Party

* Obama has connections to Bill Ayers

* Jerome Corsi's research on Obama and Kenya's Raila Odinga

* Obama's relationship with Fannie Mae executives

* Obama's affiliation with ACORN

* NRA research on Obama's record on guns

* "Born alive" accusations concerning Obama's pro-abortion stance

* Jerome Corsi's research on Obama in "new hit book"

* Obama is a Muslim

* Obama has not shown a long-form birth certificate and may not have been born in America

Obama's campaign posted a "Certification of Live Birth" on the "Fight the Smears" website that has been widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" - though it does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate - which includes information such as the name of the birth hospital and attending physician - is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

Nonetheless, that posting has vanished along with the website. A screenshot image of the original page can be seen below.

Obama "Fight the Smears" website posted response to eligibility issue

The statement read, "Smears claiming Barack Obama doesn't have a birth certificate aren't actually about that piece of paper - they're about manipulating people into thinking Barack is not an American citizen."

It continued, "The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America. Next time someone talks about Barack's birth certificate, make sure they see this page."

The White House did not respond to a WND request for comment.

As WND reported, another main issue addressed by Obama's "Fight the Smears" site was the contention he was once a Muslim.

"Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, and is a committed Christian," stated the site.

The following is a screenshot of that topic.

Screenshot of "Fight the Smears" website statement on Obama's faith

Obama launched his "Fight the Smears" website in June 2008 to stop "ideologues" from "spreading a 'pack of lies' about Barack."

Tommy Vietor, spokesman for the Obama campaign, told the New York Times at the time of launch that the campaign sought to confront "lies" and "false rumors" with the "Fight the Smears" website.

"Whenever challenged with these lies we will aggressively push back with the truth and help our supporters debunk the false rumors floating around the Internet," he said.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 12-17-2014 at 02:05 AM.

Oh man!! If I could only focus the attention that I have toward Obama's birth toward illegal immigration! Maybe I could actually make a difference, instead of supporting a lost cause!!

Where are we at on this, 50 some-odd pages of this nonsense rather than outrage when an American is killed by an illegal immigrant? Wow guys, I am so happy that you care MORE about the eligibility of a president that will NEVER be proved than the actual cause of the website!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but was there 50 some odd pages dedicated to "Frankie Blue Eyes" when he was killed by an illegal immigrant? Let me guess, that's not the point, right?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Oh man!! If I could only focus the attention that I have toward Obama's birth toward illegal immigration! Maybe I could actually make a difference, instead of supporting a lost cause!!

Where are we at on this, 50 some-odd pages of this nonsense rather than outrage when an American is killed by an illegal immigrant? Wow guys, I am so happy that you care MORE about the eligibility of a president that will NEVER be proved than the actual cause of the website!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but was there 50 some odd pages dedicated to "Frankie Blue Eyes" when he was killed by an illegal immigrant? Let me guess, that's not the point, right?
    Wow. Where to begin...

Our wonderful republic is being destroyed before the eyes of the world and you're concerned with Frankie Blue Eyes?

I guess you haven't been paying attention to the legal questions raised on this forum, and until you do, there is not much anyone can say that will change your mind.

BTW, MinuteMan - great posts recently. You are clearly on a roll. I found the article "Obama Presidential Eligibility - An Introductory Primer" by Stephen Tonchen especially interesting.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    I found the article "Obama Presidential Eligibility - An Introductory Primer" by Stephen Tonchen especially interesting.
    A cause for celebration is that Leo Donofrio is back in the chase - the one the "dog won't hunt."

"Obama Presidential Eligibility - An Introductory Primer" by Stephen Tonchen
    - a 19 page digest of relevant precedents, distilled from Leo Donofrio's texts.

Mr. Tonchen wrote it "for the rest of us," but it still requires focused attention. His writing style is interesting enough, but his subject suffers from the difficulty of the Constitutional concepts, the legal arguments, the history, and the fine print that distinguish a natural born citizen from other citizens. Grab a cup of coffee first, but by all means, GET A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF AS MUCH OF IT AS YOU CAN. Most judges just don't get it.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 12-17-2014 at 01:57 AM.

Much of the answers lie in history and correspondence and one hopes that will be fully developed before a case finally is granted standing ...

Interesting development reported here about the Advertorial in the Times. A few things in the write-up are probably off-track as pointers, but overall not a bad effort. Client Kerchner paid for the ad.

http://yannone.blogspot.com/2009/07/why ... s-out.html

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr

2010 will roll around and the best "defense" on illegal immigration would be a strong "offense" in ridding DC of the Disease of Over-ripened Incumbency. POTUS gave away the store in Russia

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/pu ... detail.asp

and maybe understanding his actions harks to understanding his roots.

Meanwhile, the sartorial threads of Daughter of POTUS in Europe ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/ju ... nd-t-shirt

[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    Much of the answers lie in history and correspondence and one hopes that will be fully developed before a case finally is granted standing ...

Interesting development reported here about the Advertorial in the Times. A few things in the write-up are probably off-track as pointers, but overall not a bad effort. Client Kerchner paid for the ad.

http://yannone.blogspot.com/2009/07/why ... s-out.html
    From your comments, it would seem that you are optimistic that one or more cases will actually land in court. That's a good sign. I was about given up that any court would want to touch this subject.

The Kerchner ad was nice to see. I'm not certain a Monday was the best day to place it, but everything counts, and that ad counts for the good guys.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

April
    Alipac needs our help! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-922472.html#922472