Page 147 of 574 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    I heard they might have changed the law that demanded only a certificate (and not a certificaTION) as being "good enough" to qualify for some of the Native land homesteading rights.

What qualifies a birth document is the embossed seal of the State of Hawaii Department of Health and the signature stamp of the State Registrar of Vital Records. Hawaii no longer distinguishes between a Certificate and a Certification for the purpose of Hawaiian Lands verification. The U.S. Passport Office made the distinction, accepting a Certificate but not a Certification, but it may have changed that policy when the state of Hawaii did.

The argument is moot in any case, because the Certification image presented by DailyKos and the Certification photographs presented by FactCheck represent a forgery. To debate the difference between types of documents which are forged is pointless in the extreme.
    How do you KNOW they are forged? I could SAY that your certificate is forged, but I don't have a point because I have no proof. I took my little girl to Six Flags the other day, and she rode the double-loop coaster Shock Wave (she's 6). I have pictures to prove it, but that alone apparently wouldn't be good enough. There will NEVER be enough evidence for you guys.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I heard they might have changed the law that demanded only a certificate (and not a certificaTION) as being "good enough" to qualify for some of the Native land homesteading rights.

What qualifies a birth document is the embossed seal of the State of Hawaii Department of Health and the signature stamp of the State Registrar of Vital Records. Hawaii no longer distinguishes between a Certificate and a Certification for the purpose of Hawaiian Lands verification. The U.S. Passport Office made the distinction, accepting a Certificate but not a Certification, but it may have changed that policy when the state of Hawaii did.

The argument is moot in any case, because the Certification image presented by DailyKos and the Certification photographs presented by FactCheck represent a forgery. To debate the difference between types of documents which are forged is pointless in the extreme.
    How do you KNOW they are forged? I could SAY that your certificate is forged, but I don't have a point because I have no proof. I took my little girl to Six Flags the other day, and she rode the double-loop coaster Shock Wave (she's 6). I have pictures to prove it, but that alone apparently wouldn't be good enough. There will NEVER be enough evidence for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr

Why does it bother you so much? I KNOW that their is a lot of BS on BOTH sides of this but It doesn't bother me that much, I just want to know WHY Obama can get away with Hiding his entire life from the public who voted him in? And If he IS A FRAUD wouldn't you be glad that people like us exposed that and helped save our constituntion, and country from a traitor. I would put more weight in what hasn't been proved than what has that will show that Obama is Lying. Any way you look at it the ball is rolling and probably will be settled in Obama's favor to shut everyone up but until then we just all have to be open to the fact that you can't trust any doc from Obama or from the opposition until a definitive ruling and release of all of Obama's records. I can't say what is real or what is fake, but I can tell you that we should have the right to know especially when Obama can send people to their deaths.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Why does it bother you so much? I KNOW that their is a lot of BS on BOTH sides of this but It doesn't bother me that much, I just want to know WHY Obama can get away with Hiding his entire life from the public who voted him in? And If he IS A FRAUD wouldn't you be glad that people like us exposed that and helped save our constituntion, and country from a traitor. I would put more weight in what hasn't been proved than what has that will show that Obama is Lying. Any way you look at it the ball is rolling and probably will be settled in Obama's favor to shut everyone up but until then we just all have to be open to the fact that you can't trust any doc from Obama or from the opposition until a definitive ruling and release of all of Obama's records. I can't say what is real or what is fake, but I can tell you that we should have the right to know especially when Obama can send people to their deaths.

Congress, the Courts and the Joint Chiefs do
    Do YOU Fear Obama?
    JB Williams Bio
    Email Article

By JB Williams Friday, July 17, 2009
    Since the most powerful people in America fear the wrath of Obamanation, maybe you should too! They are indeed a dangerous bunch, after all…

Every member of the Supreme Court, every member of congress, every member of the Joint Chiefs, most members of the DOD, CIA, FBI, Secret Service and state run media, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, NPR, MSNBC, Fox and print news, knows that Barack Hussein Obama does NOT meet Article II – Section I constitutional requirements for the office he holds. By his own biography, there is NO way he can pass the test. The hard evidence is so far beyond overwhelming, it is ridiculous.

But not ONE member of America’s most powerful people will dare confront Obama and his anti-American cabal on the subject. The Constitution does NOT stand. Do you think there is no reason for this?

The Basic Facts

Barack Hussein Obama is foreign born, period (Kenya)
    Regardless of his birth place, his parents had foreign loyalties (strike 2)
    He has foreign loyalties, demonstrated in every policy decision (strike 3)
    He’s not Christian, but Muslim
    He’s not “black,â€

Congress, the Courts and the Joint Chiefs do
    Do YOU Fear Obama?
    JB Williams Bio
    Email Article

By JB Williams Friday, July 17, 2009
    Since the most powerful people in America fear the wrath of Obamanation, maybe you should too! They are indeed a dangerous bunch, after all…

Every member of the Supreme Court, every member of congress, every member of the Joint Chiefs, most members of the DOD, CIA, FBI, Secret Service and state run media, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, NPR, MSNBC, Fox and print news, knows that Barack Hussein Obama does NOT meet Article II – Section I constitutional requirements for the office he holds. By his own biography, there is NO way he can pass the test. The hard evidence is so far beyond overwhelming, it is ridiculous.

But not ONE member of America’s most powerful people will dare confront Obama and his anti-American cabal on the subject. The Constitution does NOT stand. Do you think there is no reason for this?

The Basic Facts

Barack Hussein Obama is foreign born, period (Kenya)
    Regardless of his birth place, his parents had foreign loyalties (strike 2)
    He has foreign loyalties, demonstrated in every policy decision (strike 3)
    He’s not Christian, but Muslim
    He’s not “black,â€

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

What bothers me is I would love nothing more than to invite my friends and family to join Alipac, because they are against illegal immigrants, but once they find out that Obama's birth certificate is more of an issue than illegal immigration, they will automatically dismiss Alipac as another right-wing website that refuses to accept the fact that Obama is our president. That is automatically a loss in possible donations to the site to combat the purpose of this site, which is illegal immigration. I can't stand Obama and his policies, and would like nothing more than to see him gone before he completely destroys this country, but I know the certificate issue won't be the thing to do it. It is a waste of time because it has already been proved that he is a citizen. But again, what was given isn't good enough.

We are celebrating the 40 year anniversary of the moon landing. These guys are truly heroes. We have movies and pictures that prove they went to the moon, yet there are still people out there that think it was all faked in a movie studio. So, if you can believe we really went to the moon only based on pics and film, what is the difference here? Is it because the guy you voted for didn't win? My guy didn't win, but I'm not going to follow a dead end just because I dislike Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

What bothers me is I would love nothing more than to invite my friends and family to join Alipac, because they are against illegal immigrants, but once they find out that Obama's birth certificate is more of an issue than illegal immigration, they will automatically dismiss Alipac as another right-wing website that refuses to accept the fact that Obama is our president. That is automatically a loss in possible donations to the site to combat the purpose of this site, which is illegal immigration. I can't stand Obama and his policies, and would like nothing more than to see him gone before he completely destroys this country, but I know the certificate issue won't be the thing to do it. It is a waste of time because it has already been proved that he is a citizen. But again, what was given isn't good enough.

We are celebrating the 40 year anniversary of the moon landing. These guys are truly heroes. We have movies and pictures that prove they went to the moon, yet there are still people out there that think it was all faked in a movie studio. So, if you can believe we really went to the moon only based on pics and film, what is the difference here? Is it because the guy you voted for didn't win? My guy didn't win, but I'm not going to follow a dead end just because I dislike Obama.

OK, if we were to rename this topic to 'Natural Born Citizen' and address the topic of whether or not Obama is, in fact, a natural born citizen (regardless of whether or not a valid birth certificate is involved in the proof), would that change your opinion of Alipac?

To my knowledge, no one has yet publicly proven that Obama is even a U.S. citizen - of any type, including a 'natural born citizen,' and if you have verifiable proof of his U.S. citizenship, I'd be interested in seeing it.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

OK, if we were to rename this topic to 'Natural Born Citizen' and address the topic of whether or not Obama is, in fact, a natural born citizen (regardless of whether or not a valid birth certificate is involved in the proof), would that change your opinion of Alipac?

To my knowledge, no one has yet publicly proven that Obama is even a U.S. citizen - of any type, including a 'natural born citizen,' and if you have verifiable proof of his U.S. citizenship, I'd be interested in seeing it.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain