Page 148 of 574 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

93camaro, these are powerful words. Let's all pray that we have a peaceful resolution to our constitutional crisis. In the end, true Patriots will stand ready to defend their country and the constitution.

[quote="93camaro"]Congress, the Courts and the Joint Chiefs do
    Do YOU Fear Obama?
    JB Williams Bio
    Email Article

By JB Williams Friday, July 17, 2009
    Since the most powerful people in America fear the wrath of Obamanation, maybe you should too! They are indeed a dangerous bunch, after all…

Every member of the Supreme Court, every member of congress, every member of the Joint Chiefs, most members of the DOD, CIA, FBI, Secret Service and state run media, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, NPR, MSNBC, Fox and print news, knows that Barack Hussein Obama does NOT meet Article II – Section I constitutional requirements for the office he holds. By his own biography, there is NO way he can pass the test. The hard evidence is so far beyond overwhelming, it is ridiculous.

But not ONE member of America’s most powerful people will dare confront Obama and his anti-American cabal on the subject. The Constitution does NOT stand. Do you think there is no reason for this?

The Basic Facts

Barack Hussein Obama is foreign born, period (Kenya)
    Regardless of his birth place, his parents had foreign loyalties (strike 2)
    He has foreign loyalties, demonstrated in every policy decision (strike 3)
    He’s not Christian, but Muslim
    He’s not “black,â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

93camaro, these are powerful words. Let's all pray that we have a peaceful resolution to our constitutional crisis. In the end, true Patriots will stand ready to defend their country and the constitution.

[quote="93camaro"]Congress, the Courts and the Joint Chiefs do
    Do YOU Fear Obama?
    JB Williams Bio
    Email Article

By JB Williams Friday, July 17, 2009
    Since the most powerful people in America fear the wrath of Obamanation, maybe you should too! They are indeed a dangerous bunch, after all…

Every member of the Supreme Court, every member of congress, every member of the Joint Chiefs, most members of the DOD, CIA, FBI, Secret Service and state run media, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, NPR, MSNBC, Fox and print news, knows that Barack Hussein Obama does NOT meet Article II – Section I constitutional requirements for the office he holds. By his own biography, there is NO way he can pass the test. The hard evidence is so far beyond overwhelming, it is ridiculous.

But not ONE member of America’s most powerful people will dare confront Obama and his anti-American cabal on the subject. The Constitution does NOT stand. Do you think there is no reason for this?

The Basic Facts

Barack Hussein Obama is foreign born, period (Kenya)
    Regardless of his birth place, his parents had foreign loyalties (strike 2)
    He has foreign loyalties, demonstrated in every policy decision (strike 3)
    He’s not Christian, but Muslim
    He’s not “black,â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Who is JB Williams? Here is my gut reaction to some of the things he said:

Barack Hussein Obama is foreign born, period (Kenya) If the birth announcement is not faked, and Hawaii backs him up, how can JB say this for sure?
    Regardless of his birth place, his parents had foreign loyalties (strike 2) This would make no difference to Obama's claim of citizenship or eligibility for the Presidency (or anything else)
    He has foreign loyalties, demonstrated in every policy decision (strike 3) This is opinion and interpretation. Yes, he's more liberal than the previous administration. We knew that.
    He’s not Christian, but Muslim This is more nuanced. His father was a Muslim, and he was exposed to Islam in his youth. However, in adulthood, he professed Christianity. Muslims would insist being born to a Muslim father means that Islam has a claim on you and that would make him a heretic. Christians would disagree.
    [i]He’s not “black,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is JB Williams? Here is my gut reaction to some of the things he said:

Barack Hussein Obama is foreign born, period (Kenya) If the birth announcement is not faked, and Hawaii backs him up, how can JB say this for sure?
    Regardless of his birth place, his parents had foreign loyalties (strike 2) This would make no difference to Obama's claim of citizenship or eligibility for the Presidency (or anything else)
    He has foreign loyalties, demonstrated in every policy decision (strike 3) This is opinion and interpretation. Yes, he's more liberal than the previous administration. We knew that.
    He’s not Christian, but Muslim This is more nuanced. His father was a Muslim, and he was exposed to Islam in his youth. However, in adulthood, he professed Christianity. Muslims would insist being born to a Muslim father means that Islam has a claim on you and that would make him a heretic. Christians would disagree.
    [i]He’s not “black,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Betsy, I try to remain objective on this whole issue but let me reply to your comments as below:

>> It all depends on who you trust more, the MSM, the government or individual Americans investigating the issue. Evidence, in my opinion, is very strong that Obama was foreign born. How can I say this? I trust my own common sense and individual Americans investigative results more than the MSM and government.

>> If Obama's father was a British subject, it disqualifies Obama from assuming the office of president as he would not meet the requirement of American citizen parent(s).

>> Yes, this is opinion, but a fair minded person would have to conclude that his policies are radical in every sense and he has certainly taken a very submissive posture when meeting with and addressing enemies and protagonists of this country.

>> I would simply say that it was a political convenience for him to profess his Christianity. The facts of his Islamic upbringing are well documented. In the very least this likely has a considerable influence on his decisions.

He’s not “black,â€

William Barret Travis

Betsy, I try to remain objective on this whole issue but let me reply to your comments as below:

>> It all depends on who you trust more, the MSM, the government or individual Americans investigating the issue. Evidence, in my opinion, is very strong that Obama was foreign born. How can I say this? I trust my own common sense and individual Americans investigative results more than the MSM and government.

>> If Obama's father was a British subject, it disqualifies Obama from assuming the office of president as he would not meet the requirement of American citizen parent(s).

>> Yes, this is opinion, but a fair minded person would have to conclude that his policies are radical in every sense and he has certainly taken a very submissive posture when meeting with and addressing enemies and protagonists of this country.

>> I would simply say that it was a political convenience for him to profess his Christianity. The facts of his Islamic upbringing are well documented. In the very least this likely has a considerable influence on his decisions.

He’s not “black,â€

William Barret Travis

TexasBorn,

Thanks for your unofficial opinion. It seemed both resonable and based well within the realm of unbiased common sense.

I too believe we need to see the documentation, college records included.

I would also like to say Thanks to all of the posters on this thread. I have enjoyed and learned from all of the various posts.

TexasBorn,

Thanks for your unofficial opinion. It seemed both resonable and based well within the realm of unbiased common sense.

I would also like to say Thanks to all of the posters on this thread. I have enjoyed and learned from all of the various posts.

Roundabout, I fear that we will never be able to "officially" see any of these records that have been so well protected. If we are fortunate, some brave individual(s) may bring them to light someday for all to see. In my opinion, the pending lawsuits are our best chance to at least get a peak at the truth that so far has eluded us. It is a sad state when Americans are treated with such disdain by our elected officials.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    TexasBorn,

William Barret Travis

Roundabout, I fear that we will never be able to "officially" see any of these records that have been so well protected. If we are fortunate, some brave individual(s) may bring them to light someday for all to see. In my opinion, the pending lawsuits are our best chance to at least get a peak at the truth that so far has eluded us. It is a sad state when Americans are treated with such disdain by our elected officials.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    TexasBorn,

William Barret Travis