Page 167 of 574 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 9 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    It will be interesting to see how the website fares over the coming 4-5 weeks.
    It would seem that Orly Taitz is a huge threat to Obama, and he's out to shut her down. She is under attack.

I hope Orly gets some experienced hackers to work with her - people who can prevent future attacks and also who know how to chase down the culprits who try.

This is the second time I am aware of that Orly has had website problems - the first being concerned with an errant webmaster.
    IF half of what is suspected about Obama is true, Orly needs our prayers.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have just been on Orly's site and there is no problem. She needs a contact in London however. See below:

I need volunteers in England ASAP
    August 2nd, 2009

The British Overseas Pensioners’ Association represents the interests of people who served in former British colonial territories of the British Empire. Their wesbite is
    http://www.ospa.gov.uk and their email is mail@ospa.gov.uk
    Telephone: +44-1732-363836

They also have a Kenya Administration Club run by
    peter.fullerton@btinternet.com and an East African society
    run by pamsparrow44@hotmail.com

I suggest someone contact them about E.F. Lavender who served in Mombassa Kenya in 1961. It’s possible that he’s alive. Once one knows his city of residence, one can access his phone number at:
    http://www.thephonebook.bt.com

Last but not least: if he’s alive, I know a senior British judge in Leeds who would be willing to accept a legal deposition.

Good luck!

I will be in London Heathrow tomorrow at 7am. I will be there only for a few hours. If there is a local attorney, barrister,, employee of home office or foreign office, who would like to help, call me 949-683-5411

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Google is starting to piss me off! Now they have blocked ALL access to comments on Orly's website! Giving up and going to bed.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Google is starting to piss me off! Now they have blocked ALL access to comments on Orly's website! Giving up and going to bed.

But, this is all just a forgery.....nothing to it, nothing for obama to concern himself over, right?

Seems to me, people don't go to this kind of trouble unless someone else has struck a nerve

Oh well.....the truth will come out. It always does.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why are we assuming that it's the Obama people messing with her site, when so many other sites are being messed with the same way? I've gone to several innocent sites over the last month that have been compromised and turned into vectors for disseminating malware. It's common these days. The person who did this may or may not have targetted her for her views.

http://community.ca.com/blogs/securitya ... users.aspx

I once had a person go to an innocent gardening site to view a species of rose. I had to rebuild her machine. This was about 4 years ago. That wasn't about Obama. Don't underestimate the international hacker community.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Why are we assuming that it's the Obama people messing with her site, when so many other sites are being messed with the same way?
    Motive.

Chicago style politics.

Other lies and deceptions.

Other destructive activities.

You can't honestly believe we are dealing with honest folks here, can you? This is what they do. This is who they are.

Openness, honesty, and integrity are NOT part of Obama's character.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Stuff like this won't matter even if he is guilty. If he doesn't do something about the jobs scenario, his term will fizzle in this calendar year and so will the political careers of a bunch of Dems. Check out the international mindset rallying against the notion of an American being allowed to earn a living in America: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/art ... 847493.cms

There has been no real job growth for ten years: http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/ ... ade_f.html

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Why are we assuming that it's the Obama people messing with her site, when so many other sites are being messed with the same way? I've gone to several innocent sites over the last month that have been compromised and turned into vectors for disseminating malware. It's common these days.
    BetsyRoss, that CA site indicates that this hack exploits iframes (inline frames or inner frames) called by rogue javascript code, injected from the wild into pages of sites (on servers) that are not secured with the latest browser security updates.

On the user side...

It's a good idea to generally block iframes, unless a particular website won't work without them.

Firefox ignores iframes, AFAIK.

Chrome is Greek to me. I know nothing about it.

Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 has these instructions available for editing the Windows registry.
    Back up the registry first if you are not familiar with editing it.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/182569/en-us
    I expect that something like that code is already built into IE8. (I know nothing about IE7; it doesn't work for me.)

After editing the registry, use Tools > Internet Options > Security > Restricted Sites to add
    http://orlytaitzesq.com
    to the list of restricted sites.
    If the Security Level in Restricted Sites is not set to High, then click on Custom and be sure that in the Security Settings,
    "Launching programs and files in an Iframe" is disabled.

Opera allows site specific instructions to block iframes. Click on
    Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Content > Manage Site Preferences

In the box, type
    orlytaitzesq.com
    and click on Add.
    Under General, in the Site box, type
    orlytaitzesq.com
    Under Display, uncheck Enable inline frames.

If you're really timid, you may even want to uncheck Enable frames, and under Scripting, uncheck Enable JavaScript.

But I wouldn't recommend going to that extreme.

Then click OK, then Close, then OK.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 02-26-2015 at 06:48 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

The particulars almost don't matter, as just as soon as one hole is plugged, hackers find another. I can remember when website defacement was the big new thing. Our school district web site got "edited", then our admin locked it down, For several nights thereafter, he could see from the logs that someone was trying again. Then one morning the website was changed again, and the message on it was "Don't mess with access" only phrased much more crudely. Seems the little script kiddy went and got some internet big brother. Nowadays we more often see the site used to disseminate spyware, trojans, and the like.

Why are we assuming that it's the Obama people messing with her site, when so many other sites are being messed with the same way? I've gone to several innocent sites over the last month that have been compromised and turned into vectors for disseminating malware. It's common these days. The person who did this may or may not have targetted her for her views.

http://community.ca.com/blogs/securitya ... users.aspx

I once had a person go to an innocent gardening site to view a species of rose. I had to rebuild her machine. This was about 4 years ago. That wasn't about Obama. Don't underestimate the international hacker community.
    I don't think Obama gave any orders to compromise her site, however, just like those who coddle illegals, some Obots do not believe in free speech or the right to opposing views, especially if they feel that these views have factual backing. I could easily see an over zealous Obot hacking into her site.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)