Page 184 of 574 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

eBay seller releases video of 'Obama birth certificate'

Just in from WND;

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=107678

BORN IN THE USA?
    eBay seller releases video of 'Obama birth certificate'
    Elusive Lucas Smith films alleged Kenyan document
    Posted: August 22, 2009
    4:19 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Screen shot of whole document from Lucas Smith's video; close-up views available in clip below

A man who had claimed to have a copy of President Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, attempted to sell it on eBay and then disappeared from contact has reappeared, this time with a video of the document he claims proves Obama's foreign birth.

As WND reported, Lucas Smith, a former resident of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and known by the eBay handle "colmado_noranja," claimed online and in phone conversations with WND to have an authentic document from Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa proving Obama's birth there at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4, 1961.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Continuation of the WND article quoted above.

After promising to reveal the document to WND, Smith then dropped communications with a team of people offering to help him verify the document, only fueling belief the sale - and therefore the alleged document - was a scam.

Since then, various images have appeared online, purported to be Obama's original birth certificate - along with pranksters taking credit for forgeries meant to fool Americans still waiting for Obama to release conclusive proof of his purported Hawaiian birth.

Demand the truth by joining the petition campaign to make President Obama reveal his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!

Lucas Smith, however, still claims he has an authentic Obama birth certificate from Mombasa, and a video of him showing the document - which includes a close-up shot of the document's raised seal and the alleged footprint of Barack Obama - appears below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Dkfmypcjw

"My name is Lucas Smith, an American," the video states. "This is the birth certificate of Barack Obama."

In the video, Smith points to several features of the certificate, including information still unknown about the sitting president, such as the name of the attending physician at his birth - James O. W. Ang'awa according to Smith's video.

The video also shows a stamp suggesting - if legitimate - that Smith obtained the document on Feb. 19, 2009.

WND followed Smith's ongoing saga as "colmado_naranja" attempted several times to sell the document, or photos and stories surrounding it, on eBay, only to have the auctions repeatedly removed by site administrators.

WND also launched an investigation into "colmado_naranja," which led through several online aliases and reported collaborators, including Dawnella Wilson, "InspectorSmith" and, eventually, Lucas Smith.

Smith, whose background includes a lengthy criminal record and a reported attempt to sell his kidney to a man in need of organ transplant, nonetheless insists that his motives are above board, even if his past looks dubious.

"I do have a background. I've made mistakes in my life," Smith told WND in an email. "It took a guy like me to go and get tangible proof about Obama. I don't mind breaking a few laws or policies here and there. I don't mind paying the military in foreign countries to look the other way ... The military [in Africa] will grant you access to anything for just a few dollars. People are starving. So yes, it takes a guy like me to get things done once in a while."

WND Senior Staff Writer Jerome Corsi traveled last year to both Kenya and Hawaii looking into Obama's history. He said despite contacts in government offices, the help of others and even the offer of financial reward, the Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa would not confirm Obama's birth there nor provide access to records.

"When I was there, I tried to get records from that hospital, but I couldn't do it," Corsi said. "The hospital either had no records or wouldn't release them.

Corsi earlier wouldn't rule out the possibility that the eBay seller may have somehow obtained a genuine document but stated only that his efforts in Kenya proved fruitless.

Corsi also reported, however, that WND obtained an authentic 1961-era Kenyan birth certificate, which does look distinctly different from the document Smith released in the video.

[The WND document is a Kenyan birth certificate with a Kenya embossed seal;
    the Lucas Smith document is a hospital birth certificate with the footprint, the signatures and names of the attending doctor and the head of the OB-GYN department, a Coast Province General Hospital embossed seal, and a Coast Province General Hospital certified copy stamp dated Feb. 19, 2009.]

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Continued: the remainder of the article is old WND text.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 01-15-2014 at 09:23 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Re: Continuation of the WND article quoted above.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

After promising to reveal the document to WND, Smith then dropped communications with a team of people offering to help him verify the document, only fueling belief the sale – and therefore the alleged document – was a scam.

Since then, various images have appeared online, purported to be Obama's original birth certificate – along with pranksters taking credit for forgeries meant to fool Americans still waiting for Obama to release conclusive proof of his purported Hawaiian birth.

Demand the truth by joining the petition campaign to make President Obama reveal his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!

Lucas Smith, however, still claims he has an authentic Obama birth certificate from Mombasa, and a video of him showing the document – which includes a close-up shot of the document's raised seal and the alleged footprint of Barack Obama – appears below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Dkfmypcjw

"My name is Lucas Smith, an American," the video states. "This is the birth certificate of Barack Obama."

In the video, Smith points to several features of the certificate, including information still unknown about the sitting president, such as the name of the attending physician at his birth – James O. W. Ang'awa according to Smith's video.

The video also shows a stamp suggesting – if legitimate – that Smith obtained the document on Feb. 19, 2009.

WND followed Smith's ongoing saga as "colmado_naranja" attempted several times to sell the document, or photos and stories surrounding it, on eBay, only to have the auctions repeatedly removed by site administrators.

WND also launched an investigation into "colmado_naranja," which led through several online aliases and reported collaborators, including Dawnella Wilson, "InspectorSmith" and, eventually, Lucas Smith.

Smith, whose background includes a lengthy criminal record and a reported attempt to sell his kidney to a man in need of organ transplant, nonetheless insists that his motives are above board, even if his past looks dubious.

"I do have a background. I've made mistakes in my life," Smith told WND in an email. "It took a guy like me to go and get tangible proof about Obama. I don't mind breaking a few laws or policies here and there. I don't mind paying the military in foreign countries to look the other way ... The military [in Africa] will grant you access to anything for just a few dollars. People are starving. So yes, it takes a guy like me to get things done once in a while."

WND Senior Staff Writer Jerome Corsi traveled last year to both Kenya and Hawaii looking into Obama's history. He said despite contacts in government offices, the help of others and even the offer of financial reward, the Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa would not confirm Obama's birth there nor provide access to records.

"When I was there, I tried to get records from that hospital, but I couldn't do it," Corsi said. "The hospital either had no records or wouldn't release them.

Corsi earlier wouldn't rule out the possibility that the eBay seller may have somehow obtained a genuine document but stated only that his efforts in Kenya proved fruitless.

Corsi also reported, however, that WND obtained an authentic 1961-era Kenyan birth certificate, which does look distinctly different from the document Smith released in the video.

[The WND document is a Kenyan birth certificate with a Kenya embossed seal;
    the Lucas Smith document is a hospital birth certificate with the footprint, the signatures and names of the attending doctor and the head of the OB-GYN department, a Coast Province General Hospital embossed seal, and a Coast Province General Hospital certified copy stamp dated Feb. 19, 2009.]

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Continued: the remainder of the article is old WND text.
    Minuteman, I don't know what to make of this guy or the alleged document. Your thoughts?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Arizona Congressman says he may file lawsuit demanding eligibility proof from Obama
    by DefendUSx August 23, 2009 14:46
    http://tinyurl.com/ne9w5x

From The Libertarian-Republican blogspot

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Arizona Republican Rep. Trent Franks held a Town Hall meeting yesterday in Kingman. The local paper described it as a "big, boisterous crowd." Most of the questions focused on Obama's health care legislation, with nearly unanimous opposition expressed by the attendees. In fact, many were critical of the Congressman for not being vocal enough in Washington on the matter.

Buried in the 16th paragraph of a 25 paragraph article, the Mojave Daily News breaks some major news: Rep. Franks may be the first US Congressman to file a lawsuit challenging Obama's eligibility as President, based on his non-issuance of a legitimate birth certificate.

From the Mojave Daily News, Aug. 23:

The other main issue dealt with numerous speakers questioning Obama's birth certificate and why there wasn't an investigation into whether he is a naturalized citizen. One woman said a newspaper announcement of his birth in Hawaii was not sufficient. Another asked how he could have a passport without a birth certificate.

Franks said there was not enough evidence that Obama is not an American citizen. He did say there was a lot of conflicting evidence of Obama's citizenship and that he was considering filing a lawsuit, the only congressman to do so. Franks asked why the president did not simply produce a birth certificate.

Rep. Franks represents staunchly conservative northwest Arizona, including Kingman, Lake Havasu, and Bullhead City.

Rep. Franks is a longtime Advisory Board member of the Republican Liberty Caucus. Though, Franks, a stalwart pro-lifer and former state director of the American Family Association, is generally considered to be more of a social conservative.

Posted by Eric Dondero
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Trj/CI.A trojan alert

There is a problem using Firefox browsers to access Alipac web sites due to a trojan warning. Access to Alipac seems to work bug free when using Internet Explorer.

Firefox provides me with an error message that I can no longer get around - it successfully blocks my access to Alipac. I should note this is the same message that shows up on Orly Taitz's site. Also with Firefox.

This is the block access message that appears:

=============

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at alipac.us has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

=============

If you follow the link that says "Why was this site blocked?" you get this page displayed:

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/ ... 711#943711

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for alipac.us

What is the current listing status for alipac.us?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 488 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 64 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-08-23, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-08-23.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including fakyha.com/, searchparse.com/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS33070 (RMH), AS15169 (GOOGLE).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, alipac.us did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
    • Return to the previous page.
    • If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Updated 6 hours ago

©2008 Google - Google Home

=============

HJ comment: Notice the Google connection to this problem. Even worse, the organization behind the error detection is linked to Harvard Business School.

=============

I have corresponded with another Alipac user who says the following:

=============

I usually use firefox, but that would not let me in without by passing the warning on every page, so my last few visits to alipac have been on explorer.

Here is the active scan report, it is the very last thing after all of the cookies

I checked it out and this is what I found:

http://www.pc1news.com/virus/alias-trj-ci-a-101.html

=============

Let's see now. Google is in the bag for Obama. Obama graduated from Harvard Law School. Must be some kind of coincidence.

Sarcasm aside, I suspect this is something Alipac would be interested in clearing up immediately, if not sooner.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

ALIPAC is working on it. This message is on the home page.

Please Stay Off ALIPAC Site For a Few Days

Sunday, August 23 @ 13:09:52 CDT by admin

Friends of ALIPAC,

While we feel that Google's response to the attacks on ALIPAC are heavy handed and probably politically motivated, we do now have evidence our site is under attack from hackers.

There is a strong chance that these hackers are attempting to infect the computers in what is called a "web drive by attack".

This problem is happening in many places across the Internet so ALIPAC is not the only place you could have been hit by these kinds of bad guys.

AT THIS TIME WE ARE ASKING ALL ALIPAC SUPPORTERS EXCEPT FOR OUR MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATORS TO STAY OFF OF ALIPAC.us UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE HOPE TO HAVE YOU BACK WITHIN A FEW DAYS.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

natural born citizen definition, and other related quotes

thelibertypole.ning.com/forum/topics/natural-born-citizen-1

Posted by Ken-in-AR on July 30, 2009 at 12:38am

§ 212. Cituyes & Natureles

"Les Naturels, ou Indigènes".
    -Emer Vatell (original version 1758 )

www.greschak.com/essays/natborn/index.htm

I am much obliged by the kind present you have made us of your edition of Vattel. It came to us in good season, when the circumstances of a rising state make it necessary frequently to consult the law of nations. Accordingly that copy, which I kept, (after depositing one in our own public library here, and sending the other to the College of Massachusetts Bay, as you directed,) has been continually in the hands of the members of our Congress, now sitting, who are much pleased with your notes and preface, and have entertained a high and just esteem for their author. Your manuscript "Idee sur le Gouvernement et la Royaute" is also well relished, and may, in time, have its effect. I thank you, likewise, for the other smaller pieces, which accompanied Vattel.
    -Ben Franklin (December 9, 1775), \
    Letter 459: Benjamin Franklin to Charles William Frederic Dumas.
    etext.lib.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/DelVol02.html

My dear Friend,
    Philada. Mar. 24. 1776

Inclos'd is an Answer to the Request from the Inhabitants of Dartmouth. I have comply'd with it upon your Recommendation, and ordered a Post accordingly. (1) I have put into Mr Adam's Hands directed for you, the new Edition of Vattel When you have perus'd it, please to place it in your College Library. (2) I am just setting out for Canada, and have only time to add my best Wishes of Health & Happiness to you & all yours. Permit me to say my Love to Mrs Bowdoin, & believe me ever, with sincere & great Esteem, Yours most affectionately B Franklin
    -Ben Franklin (March 24, 1776),
    Letter [404]: Benjamin Franklin to James Bowdoin

etext.lib.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/DelVol03.html

Qu:1. Can an American citizen, adult, now inherit lands in England? Natural subjects can inherit – Aliens cannot. There is no middle character -- every man must be the one or the other of these.
    A Natural subject is one born within the king's allegiance & still owing allegiance. No instance can be produced in the English law, nor can it admit the idea of a person's being a natural subject and yet not owing allegiance.
    An alien is the subject or citizen of a foreign power.
    - Thomas Jefferson (1783),
    Letter 151: Jefferson Notes,
    etext.lib.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/DelVol21.html
    etext.virginia.edu/washington/delegates/

Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise & seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government; and to declare expresly that the Command in chief of the american army shall not be given to, nor devolve on, any but a natural born Citizen.
    -John Jay (July 25, 1787 ) to George Washington

teachingamericanhistory.org/library/index.asp?document=1876
    wwwapp.cc.columbia.edu/ldpd/app/jay/item?mode=item&key=columbia.jay.10627

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
    -US Constitution (adopted September 17, 1787) Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

www.senate.gov/civics/constitution_item/constitution.htm#a2_sec1

And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens:
    - Congress' Rule of Naturalization (March 26, 1790; but
    ["natural born Citizens" was] changed in 1795, to read as "citizens").
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-28-2015 at 12:19 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Re: natural born citizen definition, and other related quote

[quote="MinutemanCDC_SC"][size=117] http://thelibertypole.ning.com/forum/to ... -citizen-1

Posted by Ken-in-AR on July 30, 2009 at 12:38am

§ 212. Cituyes & Natureles

‘Les Naturels, ou Indigènes’.
    -Emer Vatell (original version 175
    http://www.greschak.com/essays/natborn/index.htm

I am much obliged by the kind present you have made us of your edition of Vattel. It came to us in good season, when the circumstances of a rising state make it necessary frequently to consult the law of nations. Accordingly that copy, which I kept, (after depositing one in our own public library here, and sending the other to the College of Massachusetts Bay, as you directed,) has been continually in the hands of the members of our Congress, now sitting, who are much pleased with your notes and preface, and have entertained a high and just esteem for their author. Your manuscript "Idee sur le Gouvernement et la Royaute" is also well relished, and may, in time, have its effect. I thank you, likewise, for the other smaller pieces, which accompanied Vattel.
    -Ben Franklin (December 9, 1775), \
    Letter 459: Benjamin Franklin to Charles William Frederic Dumas.
    http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/toc/moden ... Vol02.html

My dear Friend,
    Philada. Mar. 24. 1776 Inclos'd is an Answer to the Request from the Inhabitants of Dartmouth. I have comply'd with it upon your Recommendation, and ordered a Post accordingly. (1) I have put into Mr Adam's Hands directed for you, the new Edition of Vattel When you have perus'd it, please to place it in your College Library. (2) I am just setting out for Canada, and have only time to add my best Wishes of Health & Happiness to you & all yours. Permit me to say my Love to Mrs Bowdoin, & believe me ever, with sincere & great Esteem, Yours most affectionately B Franklin
    -Ben Franklin (March 24, 1776),
    Letter 454: Benjamin Franklin to James Bowdoin
    http://etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/pu ... Vol03.html

Qu:1. Can an American citizen, adult, now inherit lands in England? Natural subjects can inherit – Aliens cannot. There is no middle character -- every man must be the one or the other of these.
    A Natural subject is one born within the king's allegiance & still owing allegiance. No instance can be produced in the English law, nor can it admit the idea of a person's being a natural subject and yet not owing allegiance.
    An alien is the subject or citizen of a foreign power.
    - Thomas Jefferson (1783),
    Letter 151: Jefferson Notes,
    http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/toc/moden ... Vol21.html
    http://etext.virginia.edu/washington/delegates/

Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise & seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government; and to declare expresly that the Command in chief of the american army shall not be given to, nor devolve on, any but a natural born Citizen.
    -John Jay (July 25, 1787 ) to George Washington
    http://teachingamericanhistory.org/libr ... ument=1876
    http://wwwapp.cc.columbia.edu/ldpd/app/ ... .jay.10627

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
    -US Constitution (adopted September 17, 1787) Article II, Section 1, Clause 5
    http://www.senate.gov/civics/constituti ... tm#a2_sec1

And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens:
    - Congress’ Rule of Naturalization (March 26,1790; but changed in 1795, to read as “citizensâ€

William Barret Travis

BORN IN THE USA?

eBay birth certificate called fraud
    Hospital refuses to authenticate document
    Posted: August 25, 2009 -- 10:07 pm Eastern
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108005

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

The alleged Kenyan birth certificate offered by eBay seller Lucas Smith and displayed last weekend on YouTube.com is not a valid document, a WND investigation has revealed.

Administrators at Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa, the hospital named as President Obama's supposed birth hospital in the document, refused to authenticate the record when contacted by WND sources in Kenya.

The document appears to have the following defects:

Coast Province General Hospital did not exist in 1961.

Until 1964, Kenya was the Dominion of Kenya, not the Republic of Kenya, and Mombasa was part of Zanzibar until Dec. 12, 1963, not a coastal province of Kenya.

Dr. James O.W. Ang'awa, the physician who was named in the document as the attending physician at Obama's birth, was a physician who worked in Kenya during the 1960s; however, he worked at Kenyatta National Hospital in Nairobi. Dr. James O.W. Ang'awa never worked at any hospital in Mombasa.

The dates on the document are formatted in U.S. style, listing in order the month, day and year; this is not the British format which typically follows the order of day, month and year.

The footprint on the document appears nearly perfect in definition; real infant footprints typically show signs of smudging because of foot movement.

The footprint on the document is densely black, revealing few natural lines on the sole of the foot; footprints used for document identification are typically inked much lighter to allow for natural lines to be clearly apparent.

Footprints taken for document identification are typically taken for both feet, just as fingerprints taken for identification are typically taken for both hands.

The document does not look remotely like the 1961-era birth certificates used in Kenya; infant footprints were not displayed on Kenyan birth certificates in the 1961-era.

WND sources in Kenya described the Smith document as a clever forgery in that Helton Muganga is currently an administrator at Coast Provincial General Hospital.

But when WND sources in Kenya contacted Coast Provincial General Hospital, no administrator would verify the authenticity of the document.

Moreover, WND sources reported it is unlikely any 1961 birth certificate for President Obama will ever be found at Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa, even if one originally existed.

Administrators and doctors at the hospital told WND sources that in 2004 a high-level team of Kenya's National Security Intelligence Service came to the hospital and seized all files containing birth certificate documents from the years 1960 through 1963.

According to the hospital administrators and doctors interviewed at the hospital, it was not until four months later that Kenya's National Security Intelligence Service returned the seized files to the hospital.

Rest of the WND article is found here:

Re: BORN IN THE USA?

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    eBay birth certificate called fraud
    Hospital refuses to authenticate document
    Posted: August 25, 2009 -- 10:07 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

The alleged Kenyan birth certificate offered by eBay seller Lucas Smith and displayed last weekend on YouTube.com is not a valid document, a WND investigation has revealed.

Administrators at Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa, the hospital named as President Obama's supposed birth hospital in the document, refused to authenticate the record when contacted by WND sources in Kenya.

The document appears to have the following defects:

Coast Province General Hospital did not exist in 1961.

Until 1964, Kenya was the Dominion of Kenya, not the Republic of Kenya, and Mombasa was part of Zanzibar until Dec. 12, 1963, not a coastal province of Kenya.

Dr. James O.W. Ang'awa, the physician who was named in the document as the attending physician at Obama's birth, was a physician who worked in Kenya during the 1960s; however, he worked at Kenyatta National Hospital in Nairobi. Dr. James O.W. Ang'awa never worked at any hospital in Mombasa.

The dates on the document are formatted in U.S. style, listing in order the month, day and year; this is not the British format which typically follows the order of day, month and year.

The footprint on the document appears nearly perfect in definition; real infant footprints typically show signs of smudging because of foot movement.

The footprint on the document is densely black, revealing few natural lines on the sole of the foot; footprints used for document identification are typically inked much lighter to allow for natural lines to be clearly apparent.

Footprints taken for document identification are typically taken for both feet, just as fingerprints taken for identification are typically taken for both hands.

The document does not look remotely like the 1961-era birth certificates used in Kenya; infant footprints were not displayed on Kenyan birth certificates in the 1961-era.

WND sources in Kenya described the Smith document as a clever forgery in that Helton Muganga is currently an administrator at Coast Provincial General Hospital.

But when WND sources in Kenya contacted Coast Provincial General Hospital, no administrator would verify the authenticity of the document.

Moreover, WND sources reported it is unlikely any 1961 birth certificate for President Obama will ever be found at Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa, even if one originally existed.

Administrators and doctors at the hospital told WND sources that in 2004 a high-level team of Kenya's National Security Intelligence Service came to the hospital and seized all files containing birth certificate documents from the years 1960 through 1963.

According to the hospital administrators and doctors interviewed at the hospital, it was not until four months later that Kenya's National Security Intelligence Service returned the seized files to the hospital.

Rest of the WND article is found here:

I think Kenya documents regarding the BO BC are forever gone if they ever existed.

William Barret Travis