Page 206 of 574 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Freedom,

Thank you for your wonderful insights and investigative prowess which to me is beyond reproach. I have a question though. If the divorce papers for Dunham/Obama that were discovered are valid, how could/would a court argue the lawfulness of the marriage and paternity? I think that perhaps in your writing that you have addressed this but I would appreciate are more mundane explanation. It seems to me a rat hole that the defense wouldn't pursue.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Ok all you legal gurus, interested parties and otherwise wacko birther conspiracy nutbags... it's time to belly up to the bar and put your money where your mouth is. Judge Carter will soon be front and center and we all need to ask you where this day in history will fall. Your choices are:

1. Case will be squashed and Americans will be again be told to sit down and shut up.
    2. Judge Carter's Marine Corp. legacy of honor will shine through and he will push the case forward.
    3. The case will forever be mired in the abyssal of legal hashing and rehashing.
    4. None of the above.
    5. All of the above.

...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Ok all you legal gurus, interested parties and otherwise wacko birther conspiracy nutbags... it's time to belly up to the bar and put your money where your mouth is. Judge Carter will soon be front and center and we all need to ask you where this day in history will fall. Your choices are:

1. Case will be squashed and Americans will be again be told to sit down and shut up.
    2. Judge Carter's Marine Corp. legacy of honor will shine through and he will push the case forward.
    3. The case will forever be mired in the abyssal of legal hashing and rehashing.
    4. None of the above.
    5. All of the above.

OK, Let me see if I understand you correctly. We are dealing with a corrupt POTUS, a corrupt federal government, lost, hidden, eradicated and/or modified legal and historical documents, an impotent and questionably functional judicial system, and a set of legal questions that have never been asked or answered before.

Now we could all say the lack of legal triumphs in the many cases against Obama are because the plaintiffs are not asking the right questions, or that the courts don't have jurisdiction, or the arguments are weak. Blah, blah, blah.

Or we could say that, in line with the Chicago way of doing things, the plaintiffs are on the outside, and the Chicago crew kills (speaking metaphorically) people on the outside. And, regardless of whether or not the defendant is Barack Obama the pre-January 20 private person, or he is the alleged POTUS, the full weight and power of the United States Executive Branch of government is his defense team. In another words (quoting Pelosi) 'we're in charge now,' so the plaintiffs will never win.

Is that what you are asking?

Fiery political rhetoric aside, it's a tough call. Maybe we'll just be lucky, but I'm Scotsman enough to say 'I hae me doots.'
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Check out new post on the Mystery of Barack Obama continues!
    Seems like so many "facts" just don't add up.
    I hope the judge rules in favor of Taitz just so we can get to the truth and stop all of the speculation! Obviously there are many questions that need answers as to the intense investigations have all led to many more questions on WHY? is he spending 1.4 million to cover up all of these documents?
    WHY?

Leo Donofrio Is No Longer Spokesperson For TerriK.

Posted in Uncategorized on October 2, 2009 by naturalborncitizen

As we move from blog reports to litigation, TerriK and I have decided it would be best for me to conduct my own investigation. We had previously decided that I would not take the step from spokesperson to actual counsel for her. But I will no longer be spokesperson for her either.

This makes things much easier for the following reasons:

1. I will not have to file any pro hac vice motions, and I won’t have to represent anybody in court. I can simply represent myself.

2. I can start over with very specific UIPA requests and proceed with each one through the OIP process and judiciary in my own name.

Many of TerriK’s UIPA requests were overly broad and due to her hard work there were just so many of them. This made it easier for the DoH to avoid specific responses. Last week, I quietly began issuing very specific UIPA requests in my own name. I also have a team of researchers doing the same. And there has been significant progress as to some of those requests. I will report those later today.

At this point, I need to break down for you exactly what my role has been in these reports. I will explain why below. The actual composition of the reports was completely my own. Nobody had any editorial control other than myself. I claim copyright to them and have updated them to reflect my copyright. I wrote all previous reports word for word.

LEGAL ANALYSIS AND RESEARCH

Other than use of the actual UIPA statute itself – all of the OIP opinion letter and case law research, analysis and application to the facts originated with me. Legal analysis and application of 338-18(d) also originated with me. The “the law of the agencyâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

8:30 AM, Monday, October 5. United States District Court for the Central District of California, Southern Division, will hear a Department of Justice (DOJ) motion to dismiss a lawsuit on Obama

8:30 AM, Monday, October 5.

That's the time and day our entire legal and public relations effort to force Barack Obama to produce his birth certificate, and prove that he is eligible to serve as President of the United States, could rise or fall.

Thanks to you and patriots like you, like David versus Goliath, we, working with others, have been able to make a national issue over whether or not Barack Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen.

Yes, we have been smeared as "birthers" and "right-wing nuts." But the fact is, thanks to our efforts, and those of our allies in this fight, more and more Americans are asking themselves the same questions we've been asking for months.

And those questions are:
    1)"Why won't Barack Obama produce his birth certificate?";
    2)"What is he afraid of?"; and
    3)"What is he hiding?"

But, while we've been successful in educating millions of Americans on the serious questions swirling around Mr. Obama's eligibility to be President, we've also earned the full wrath of the Obama machine.

That moment will come at 8:30 AM on Monday, October 5.

That is the time that the United States District Court for the Central District of California, Southern Division, will hear a Department of Justice (DOJ) motion to dismiss a lawsuit that we've recently become a part of, demanding Barack Obama release records that could prove – or disprove – his U.S. citizenship.

You read that right! With very little warning, we have just learned that the DOJ has been granted a hearing that could result in this new case over Obama's citizenship being thrown out of court!

The DOJ's motion claims that our clients have no "standing," that the Federal Court does not have "jurisdiction" to hear this case, and that the matter is "political."

But, if we as citizens of the United States have no "standing" to verify the citizenship of the man occupying the White House, who does?

If our Federal Courts have no jurisdiction to hear this case, who does? It's not a "political" question, it's a CONSTITUTIONAL question!

believe that we have a responsibility -- no, A DUTY -- to verify whether the man occupying the White House is eligible to serve as President!

I have thus dedicated this organization, and all of its resources, to do just that, both in the court of law and in the court of public opinion.

And, again, thanks to the support that we've received from patriots like you, we are making progress. With this new case, we have a Judge that has said, in open Court, that he wants this issue resolved on the merits!

I pray that this means that the technical, procedural, arguments that the Obama legal team and its allies have used to thwart the legal actions that the United States Justice Foundation has brought, and has financed, so far, will not prevail.

In fact, the Obama Administration has brought in the Department of Justice (DOJ) to silence us and to shut down this lawsuit.

Well, we didn't get here by laying down, and I have no intention of laying down now! But, I won't lie to you.

We are going to have to work nonstop, around the clock, to develop the research and legal strategy that we will need to counter the DOJ's motion to dismiss.

The Obama Administration would not have unleashed the full legal power of the DOJ if it did not fear that we are very close to forcing him to produce evidence whether he is a natural born U.S. citizen.

I believe that they are correct. But I also believe that all that we have done may have been for naught if we do not defeat the DOJ's motion to dismiss on October 5.

To donate by check, please mail to:
    United States Justice Foundation
    National Processing Center
    PO Box 131637
    Dept Code 3009
    Houston, TX 77219-1637

The United States Justice Foundation (USJF) is a non-profit organization, whose tax-exempt status under IRS section 501(c)(3) has been recognized by the Internal Revenue Service. Your contributions are tax deductible. Corporate contributions may be accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

4. None of the above.
    5. All of the above.

I answered BEFORE scrolling down to see any other answers. First of all, I probably fall under either the interested parties or otherwise wacko birther conspiracy nutbags.

I am praying for 2, but fear it will start with 3 and end with 1
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know better than to try and predict legal outcomes in a court case.

But take a LOOOKKEEE (look) here at Donofrio's latest posting.

Topic: Index data on an Obama & Dunham marriage appears to exist!!!

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I mentioned that Mario had sent a letter to Judge Simandle inquiring about the Kerchner case status, as so much time had passed. The judge has responded, and has indicated the case is still quite alive and waiting his formal 'written determination.' See: http://puzo1.blogspot.com/

The following is the list of the latest docs (with links) in the Kerchner case:

=================

Letter of Inquiry by Atty Apuzzo Electronically Sent to Judge Simandle on 1 Oct 2009 About No Decision Having Been Made Yet for the Two Motions Before Him Since July 2009.

Letter of Inquiry, Kerchner v Obama & Congress, Filed October 1st 2009:
    www.scribd.com

Response from Judge Simandle to Atty Apuzzo's Letter of Inquiry, Filed October 2nd, 2009:
    www.scribd.com

Court Docket Report, Kerchner v Obama & Congress , Updated October 1st, 2009:
    www.scribd.com

Table of Contents for Kerchner v Obama & Congress Lawsuit:
    www.scribd.com

Copy of Lawsuit, 2nd Amended Complaint:
    www.scribd.com

An Important Essay by Attorney Mario Apuzzo on Natural Born Citizenship:
    http://puzo1.blogspot.com

Charles F. Kerchner, Jr., CDR USNR (Ret)
    Lead Plaintiff, Kerchner v Obama & Congress
    http://puzo1.blogspot.com/
    http://www.protectourliberty.org/

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    I know better than to try and predict legal outcomes in a court case.

But take a LOOOKKEEE (look) here at Donofrio's latest posting.

Topic: Index data on an Obama & Dunham marriage appears to exist!!!
    Well, this appears to be good news, but I don't really understand why. If real, it would seem that maybe there are still parts of our constitutional republic that work as advertised, and that my personal cynicism about the future of truth, justice, and the American way has been wrong headed as hell. I'd love to be shown to be wrong on this one.

One of my six ex-wives used to say that the only thing that motivates government employees is money, fear, or embarrassment. Maybe she was right. I'm not going to try to figure out which one is in full force and effect here, but whichever one it was - good!

Tempering my joy and happiness at seeing the truth finally emerge from the fog of Hawaii, I should note that my activities with law enforcement and my exposure to criminal organizations years ago witnessed the changing of name spellings as a standard method of misdirection used by the bad guys. So I am suspicious when I see government records organizations be other than meticulous with regard to correct and accurate spelling of any proper nouns like a person's name. It just should not happen, especially in a high visibility situation like this one. Why two times? Is the woman dyslectic?

But, the scales of justice have been tipped in the favor of the criminals for far too long, and it's about time something started going in the good guys direction. Let's hope this records access is real for a change (get it - 'hope and change,' just like BHO. Hah ha).

Night all.