Page 210 of 574 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    my gut is telling me he is going to rule against this. He just wanted to wait until he was in the safety of his chambers since the crowd all seemed to want our constitution to be followed.
    Cayla,

I'm in some agreement with your thoughts. The best we can hope for if Judge Carter decides against the plaintiff is to get a written position stating why he decided for the defendant. If he's a good judge, he'll tell what needs to be fixed on the next gambit.

On a separate note, I'm a bit concerned with another view of this Obama situation I hadn't focused on before now.

At this time, I think it is fair to say that Barack Obama is a fraud and usurper. We know it. The DNC knows it. Congress knows it. Africa knows it. Everybody but the American public knows it. Acknowledging that, no one in government admits it openly because that would signal end game.

So we have a very real situation where our POTUS is susceptible to blackmail, and that's bad for the country. I haven't really thought through this whole scenario, but if he is a fraud, he can be easily manipulated by, say, unions, foreign countries, political hacks, etc. You get the idea.

Just another reason why we have to get rid of this guy as soon as possible.

Remind me again, how did we get in this mess?
    Good luck trying to Blackmail the most powerful man in the world. He could do anything and the press and people would fall in place. If push comes to shove the documents to make it all go away will be manufactured and supplied. Im just saying if I had that kind of power I could make pretty much anyone or anything go away, just like were seeing with the continued dismissals.
    Blackmail could come in many forms as Highlander has pointed out and whatever form it takes could be extraordinarily dangerous for this country. I could name a few but countries like the Soviet Union, Iran, Saudi Arabia and N. Korea come to mind. I'll leave it to someone else to figure out what form the blackmail might take. Leave it to say, Americans are in a bad position either way. Exposing the fraud before the international audience has it's own serious consequences so one might conclude that sleeping dogs should be left to "lie". On the other hand, one needs to ponder the sequence of events that might occur if this kind of fraud is allowed to stand. After all, what greater fraud could there be than that perpetrated by the POTUS against the U.S. Constitution? Ideology run amok could have even far more serious consequences however benign the nature of it might appear. The Chinese communist revolution conjures up such images. In my heart of hearts I believe that Juan is right. We need to get this man and those who pull his strings out of office as soon as possible.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    "Xavier Cugat"'s reasoning concerning Barnett v. Obama, previously known as Keyes et al v. Obama et al.

Xavier Cugat September 19, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Judge Carter has granted a STAY in the discovery proceedings so that the Motion for Dismissal can be heard.

The motion for dismissal will be DENIED because of the rulings in 487 F2d 700 Nixon v. J. Sirica 1973 and,

The U.S. Supreme Court in the case of United States vs. Nixon 418 U.S. 683 (1974) in an 8-0 decision ruled that the President’s claim of Executive privilege DOES NOT extend to criminal cases.

Judge Carter will subpoena Obama’s records which Obama placed under seal via Executive Order #13489, his FIRST Executive Order upon taking office.

And just like Judge Sirica, with strong sympathies for checks and balances amongst the three branches of the Federal government, Judge Carter will subpoena ALL of Obama's records for the purposes of conducting an in camera inspection of these documents.

Obama will appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court, which will uphold Judge Carter’s subpoena citing the aforementioned Nixon cases.

Then, like Nixon, Obama will be forced to resign and fight to keep his records sealed, just like Nixon spent the REST OF HIS LIFE doing the same with his precious Oval Office tapes.

This story was already played out 35 years ago; no need to reinvent the wheel on removing a crooked President of the United States [or a fraudulent usurper of the office of President].

All of these rulings are available on-line and are as insightful to all of the issues that are being discussed today concerning Obama as they were when Nixon was President.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

TexasBorn,

I can see a situation where Obama, after being threatened or being nearly outed, would resign 'in the best interests of the country.' That way, he and the far left can save face and never have to live with the humiliation of having been caught red handed defrauding the country.

Before this will happen, something serious will have to be held over Obama's narcissistic head, because he will never leave on his own volition. Too much ego involved. And he has his legacy to think about.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=druQ6olI ... re=related

Have you all seen this ? I left a comment and then "TheAxisEngine" got a little carried away with some name calling.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=druQ6olIfm4&feature=related

Have you all seen this ? I left a comment and then "TheAxisEngine" got a little carried away with some name calling.
    That's really funny!
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Obama will be forced to resign

Oh Minuteman...please let this be true
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TexasBorn,

I can see a situation where Obama, after being threatened or being nearly outed, would resign 'in the best interests of the country.' That way, he and the far left can save face and never have to live with the humiliation of having been caught red handed defrauding the country.

Before this will happen, something serious will have to be held over Obama's narcissistic head, because he will never leave on his own volition. Too much ego involved. And he has his legacy to think about.
    Highlander, I have believed all along that the Democrats only option may be to force Obama to resign from office. If this scenario were to unfold, can anyone of us imagine a President Biden and a VP Pelosi? And what about the eligibility issue? Legally, the election would be void and a special election would have to be held if I understand constitutional law correctly. However, part of me is still concerned that our Judicial branch may have become so corrupted that Obama and the Dems. would thumb their noses and continue on. Or perhaps, find a reason to declare a state of emergency/martial law in which his Presidential powers could keep him in office. This is the frightening scenario that plays in the back of my mind. Also, the other thing that weighs heavily is that the Democrats may not want to face such a stunning setback. There is no way at this point that I can see that they can effectively cover up what they have done. People need to be held accountable. As far as Obama's legacy? He has none that I can see.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Or perhaps, find a reason to declare a state of emergency/martial law in which his Presidential powers could keep him in office. This is the frightening scenario that plays in the back of my mind. Also, the other thing that weighs heavily is that the Democrats may not want to face such a stunning setback. There is no way at this point that I can see that they can effectively cover up what they have done. People need to be held accountable. As far as Obama's legacy? He has none that I can see.
    TexasBorn,

This ain't Venezuela, and we won't be disarmed. We also have a different set of laws, based on a free republic, and the people understand these laws.

We'll be the ones declaring a state of emergency.

You need to check out OathKeepers.org and read some of Edwin Vieira's material (here's one: http://www.scribd.com/doc/19716051/Edwi ... il-19-2009 )

Have a great day, understanding that our nation will survive and will once again thrive - right after we remove the miscreants from our government.

Remember, you are not alone.

With all due respect, I believe that if any issue sinks the Obama presidency it will be jobs, which issue is now coming home to roost. Now, he inherited a mess, but another word for mess is opportunity. His administration admitted that they had misread the seriousness of the employment situation, and now alarm bells are ringing everywhere. His early campaign speculation that we might need a "temporary" H-1B guestworker increase to get things going seems to have been quietly abandoned. Still, it is alarming that he has surrounded himself with so many tech advisors of Indian origin, some with shady connections to the guestworker fraud industry:

http://tinyurl.com/yejpgkh

http://tinyurl.com/ycfrnf3

The "jobbers" seem to be getting his attention, but will he succeed, having come to the table after so much financial carnage unleashed upon America's middle class (the greatest prosperity engine the world has ever seen)? http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... uiJDCk.HD4 He needs to pay attention to this because white collar incomes have largely stagnated for the last decade. And the UK did a study and discovered that virtually ALL the job gains over there for the last decade were snapped up by immigrant guestworkers. In 2001, 9 out of 10 tech jobs created in America were reserved for guestworkers and not opened to American applicants. So, the middle class is long overdue for some TLC.

http://www.suntimes.com/business/180698 ... 05.article
    http://www.kansascity.com/105/story/1486102.html
    (and many others)

All the outcry about this actually gives me hope, because back in 2001-2002, most of the job decimation was in my industry (tech) and it was like, nobody could hear us scream. But now everybody knows something is badly wrong in our society.

The illegals will have to be weeded out of jobs. The guestworkers will have to go home. America will have to get back to making and doing things using Americans again (what a concept!).

Admittedly I see things from this angle because I am, as someone here has said, a "jobber" and have been since my layoff in 2001. It took me almost a year to find another job, and it was on the job seeker boards that I learned what an H-1B was. Later I learned about how illegals were undercutting our working poor and blue collar classes. We gotta fix this! And soon.

Anyhow, I think the likelihood that Obama will be allowed to see the full economic picture is obscured by the advisors he has chosen. There is a very real chance that he will do too little, too late, and his day in the sun will be over. Unfortunately, the Republicans were even worse stewards of the middle class in the Bush years. So those of you who are hoping that Obama takes a tumble may get your wish, but not in the way some people held out hope for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Or perhaps, find a reason to declare a state of emergency/martial law in which his Presidential powers could keep him in office. This is the frightening scenario that plays in the back of my mind. Also, the other thing that weighs heavily is that the Democrats may not want to face such a stunning setback. There is no way at this point that I can see that they can effectively cover up what they have done. People need to be held accountable. As far as Obama's legacy? He has none that I can see.
    TexasBorn,

This ain't Venezuela, and we won't be disarmed. We also have a different set of laws, based on a free republic, and the people understand these laws.

We'll be the ones declaring a state of emergency.

You need to check out OathKeepers.org and read some of Edwin Vieira's material (here's one: http://www.scribd.com/doc/19716051/Edwi ... il-19-2009 )

Have a great day, understanding that our nation will survive and will once again thrive - right after we remove the miscreants from our government.

Remember, you are not alone.
    Highlander, just read this. Disarming to say the least. No pun intended.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-173512.html

William Barret Travis