Page 244 of 574 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Minuteman, Manning has a very good video on Obama at:

http://atlah.org/atlahworldwide/?p=1998

He believes that we are being deliberately distracted by the Tea Parties, etc.
    This man may sound crazy to some but I believe that he just might be a genius.

Texas, he may or may not be a genius, but he is certainly NOT crazy. Pastor Manning is on fire with the Holy Spirit.

Download and keep. Replay as needed to fire yourself up. This is truth red-hot from the furnace.

http://www.atlah.org/amnFeaturedVideos/ ... gtodie.flv

A former government bodyguard said, "There is no defense against an enemy who is willing to die for his beliefs."

http://www.atlah.org/amnFeaturedVideos/ ... drawal.flv

If you listen to nothing else, hear this.

http://www.atlah.org/amnFeaturedVideos/ ... erHero.flv

Pastor Manning says the Tea Parties are a diversion that are putting a freeze on the revolution.

http://www.atlah.org/amnFeaturedVideos/ ... lution.flv

Pastor Manning explains that Barack Obama is trying to make peace with the Mus|ims to destroy Israel.

http://atlah.org/amnFeaturedVideos/vide ... fPeace.flv

http://www.atlah.org/amnFeaturedVideos/ ... rorist.flv

Other featured videos from Atlah: http://atlah.org/atlahworldwide/?cat=58

The Google Ad in the banner at Atlah.org reads,
    "Official Obama Website
    Barack Obama Needs Your Help to
    Change Washington. Sign Up Today!
    www.BarackObama.com "

A new recruiting strategy? Neutralize your enemies by signing them up?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Re: Leo Donofrio joins Steve Pigeon in Quo Warranto case

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

• [How can we say that a Quo Warranto "will be brought" in the D.C. District Court?
      Orly Taitz attempted to bring a QW, but AG Holder sat on the plaint and didn't let it proceed.]

Leo Donofrio and Steve Pidgeon together at one venue, backed by auto franchise ex-owners with DEEP POCKETS!

This looks like the main event! Where can we get advance tickets?[/size]
    The statute on QW carves out an exception for "interested party" to file or for anyone who first goes to the AG and is then declined to file - Orly Taitz's problem (one of "too many irons in too many fires") never followed through after AG Holder failed to act. She probably should have noted the defense being entered by Justice Dept. for Obama in every case where DOJ has entered an appearance, the silence from Holder, the need for the AG to appoint a Special Prosecutor due to conflict of interest, and a whole lot of other things besides.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/2401 ... ts?page=58

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/show ... ?p=6059014

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/chrysler_120709.html

[quote][size=150]By: Devvy
    December 7, 2009

Two attorneys who have been prominent in the court battles regarding whether Obama is Constitutionally eligibile to be President have joined forces. Leo Donofrio and Stephen Pidgeon represent a group of former Chrysler dealers. These dealers lost their businesses as result of the federal government's intervention and partial take over of Chrysler.

This is a complicated legal undertaking and as I have said in other columns, another learning experience for those of us who are not attorneys and have no legal training. In an effort to make sure I have my facts straight, Leo was gracious enough to spend some time with me this morning on the phone. He would like to make it very clear that this new legal undertaking is on behalf of clients (former Chrysler dealer James Anderer and others) who have retained him and Stephen to act on their behalf and in the best interests first and foremost. If that means settling the case in their best interests of their clients, that is their obligation.

As reported by Dianna Cotter in her December 5, 2009, piece, I specifically asked Leo about the two proposed actions:

1. A motion to reconsider the Court's approval of the dealer rejections.
    2. A quo warranto in the D.C. District Court pertaining to Obama and his administration.

Those of us following all these cases have learned the core traditional use of the Quo Warranto is for removing a usurper from office. But Leo has pointed out other traditional uses for the writ of quo warranto as codified in the DC Code:

§ 16-3501. Persons against whom issued; civil action

A quo warranto may be issued from the United States District Court for the District of Columbia in the name of the United States against a person who within the District of Columbia usurps, intrudes into, or unlawfully holds or exercises, a franchise conferred by the United States or a public office of the United States, civil or military. The proceedings shall be deemed a civil action.

Leo points out that the statute not only applies to eligibility, but also to the unlawful "exercise" of authority via public office. At the common law, quo warranto was not only used to challenge usurpation of office but also to challenge illegal government actions and the current quo warranto statute was written as a catch all in this regard. So Leo and Steve will bring two counts under 3501, eligibility and illegal use of Government funds. The second count refers to the use of TARP funds to facilitate the Chrysler Bankruptcy sale.

The 2d Circuit Court of Appeals dealt with this issue as raised by creditors of Chrysler in an appeal of the Sale transaction to which the dealers were not a party. In that decision, the Court of Appeals stated that the issue raised "interesting and unresolved issues", but the appellants did not have standing based upon their limited injuries. The Chrylser dealers have the requisite injury - loss of their franchises - to meet the standing requirements. They will raise the issue in the quo warranto petition before the DC District Court.

You may recall that former Treasury Secretary Paulson refused to use TARP funds to bail out the auto industry indicating that to do so was not proper under the statute. A Congressional bill to allow TARP funds to be used for that purpose failed in the Senate, but the Obama administration went forward with it anyway.

Donofrio and Pidgeon also plan a third quo warranto count based upon 16-3521(2) of the quo warranto statute which states:

A quo warranto may be issued from the Superior Court of the District of Columbia in the name of the District of Columbia against...

(2) one or more persons who act as a corporation within the District of Columbia without being duly authorized, or exercise within the District of Columbia corporate rights, privileges, or franchises not granted them by law in force in the District of Columbia. The proceedings shall be deemed a civil action.

In other words, the actions taken by the government were an illegal exercise of corporate authority. The government has acted as a political agent (acting as board of directors) against corporations using taxpayer money to restructure the auto industry under their vision.

As to the time frame for filing of these lawsuits, Leo indicated it would be soon. He isn't trying to be vague, but rather it is important sometimes for lawyers in these types of high profile, complicated cases to keep things 'close to the vest' until the actual date of filing. Additionally, situations can be fluid and attorneys have to adjust their strategy to deal with changes as the situations develop.

Obama was and always will be constitutionally ineligible to serve as president of these united States of America because he was not a natural born citizen at birth. However, one step at a time as we see how this effort develops.

Related links:

Senators seek answers on auto dealer closures
    "The Obama administration is not directly involved with the negotiations, and would disagree with any congressional action to overturn what it called “exceptionally complicatedâ€

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/2009/ ... authority/

[quote][size=150]Tuesday, December 8, 2009 update:

Attorneys Leo Donofrio and Stephen Pidgeon recently spoke with Bob Unruh at WorldNetDaily.com (h/t @KatyinIndy):

As part of the demand for information about the authority used, Donofrio confirmed, there will be questions about Obama’s eligibility to be president. Donofrio contends that since by Obama’s own admission his father never was a U.S. citizen, Obama was born a dual citizen. The framers of the Constitution, he argues, did not consider a dual citizen to be a “natural born citizenâ€

[quote="FreedomFirst"]http://www.therightsideoflife.com/2009/12/08/donofrio-pidgeon-on-quo-warranto-eligibility-illegal-use-of-funds-exercise-of-authority/

[quote][size=150]Tuesday, December 8, 2009 update:

Attorneys Leo Donofrio and Stephen Pidgeon recently spoke with Bob Unruh at WorldNetDaily.com (h/t @KatyinIndy):

As part of the demand for information about the authority used, Donofrio confirmed, there will be questions about Obama’s eligibility to be president. Donofrio contends that since by Obama’s own admission his father never was a U.S. citizen, Obama was born a dual citizen. The framers of the Constitution, he argues, did not consider a dual citizen to be a “natural born citizenâ€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

In this case, will they attempt to settle the case before it goes to trial? Perhaps an offer they can't refuse?
    No way of knowing ... what would be the fate of the dealerships if there had NOT been TARP money thrown out at the auto manufacturers? One thing for sure, if you take on a client then you're duty bound to communicate all offers from the opposing party and abide by what the client wants done.

So Leo and Steve will bring two counts under 3501, eligibility and illegal use of Government funds. The second count refers to the use of TARP funds to facilitate the Chrysler Bankruptcy sale.
    The court is going to need to figure out the "what if" of what might have happened without intervention and without TARP funds? That "what if" would be to look at likely outcomes (I suppose) of either a voluntary reorganization in bankruptcy or an involuntary. I'd imagine that such a result was unthinkable to Obama because it would have allowed for abrogating union contracts, and he was too deeply "in to the unions" for their campaign support to ever allow the ordinary workings of the law take place.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst

The court is going to need to figure out the "what if" of what might have happened without intervention and without TARP funds? That "what if" would be to look at likely outcomes (I suppose) of either a voluntary reorganization in bankruptcy or an involuntary. I'd imagine that such a result was unthinkable to Obama because it would have allowed for abrogating union contracts, and he was too deeply "in to the unions" for their campaign support to ever allow the ordinary workings of the law take place.
    I'm certain you are right on that point. In some ways, Obama, the man of mystery, is as transparent as glass.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

BORN IN THE USA?

BORN IN THE USA?

Sean Hannity: 'Where's the birth certificate?'

Talk-show star defends WND's pursuit of eligibility story

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=118435
    10:49 pm Eastern

Sean Hannity

WASHINGTON – Sean Hannity today defended Sarah Palin's recent comments about Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility for the presidency and WND's pursuit of the story.

He said the question about his original, long-form birth certificate has still not been answered.

"What was so wrong in saying that, 'Can we see your birth certificate?' ... We were told early on that, in fact, somebody else had looked at it and confirmed that it was legitimate. So, I mean, what was wrong with people saying, 'Wait a minute. You know what? In light of the fact of where your, your father came from, et cetera, uh, let's just make sure that this is a legitimate birth certificate'? ... It was not asked by the mainstream media. It was asked by places like WorldNetDaily, who, I think, were just doing due diligence considering it's a constitutional mandate. ... I think a lot of people were just afraid to ask the question."

Last week, Palin, the former Alaska governor and vice-presidential candidate in 2008, said the public is "rightfully" asking questions about Obama's eligibility.

"Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?" Palin was asked in an interview on the Rusty Humphries national radio show.

"I think the public rightfully is still making it an issue. I don't have a problem with that. I don't know if I would have to bother to make it an issue, because I think that members of the electorate still want answers," she replied.

Humphries asked: "Do you think it's a fair question to be looking at?"

"I think it's a fair question, just like I think past association and past voting records – all of that is fair game," Palin said. "The McCain-Palin campaign didn't do a good enough job in that area."

Palin said it was legitimate to question Obama's eligibility, referring to "the weird conspiracy theory freaky thing that people talk about that Trig isn't my real son – 'You need to produce his birth certificate, you need to prove that he's your kid,' which we have done.

After Humphries' interview, however, Palin posted a message on her Facebook page under the banner "Stupid conspiracies," clarifying that she has not and will not press the issue of the president's eligibility.

"Voters have every right to ask candidates for information if they so choose. I've pointed out that it was seemingly fair game during the 2008 election for many on the left to badger my doctor and lawyer for proof that Trig is in fact my child. Conspiracy-minded reporters and voters had a right to ask ... which they have repeatedly," she wrote.

"But at no point – not during the campaign, and not during recent interviews – have I asked the president to produce his birth certificate or suggested that he was not born in the United States."

Can you say 'it's about time Fox got involved?'
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Re: BORN IN THE USA?

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    BORN IN THE USA?

Sean Hannity: 'Where's the birth certificate?'

Talk-show star defends WND's pursuit of eligibility story

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=118435
    10:49 pm Eastern

Sean Hannity

WASHINGTON – Sean Hannity today defended Sarah Palin's recent comments about Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility for the presidency and WND's pursuit of the story.

He said the question about his original, long-form birth certificate has still not been answered.

"What was so wrong in saying that, 'Can we see your birth certificate?' ... We were told early on that, in fact, somebody else had looked at it and confirmed that it was legitimate. So, I mean, what was wrong with people saying, 'Wait a minute. You know what? In light of the fact of where your, your father came from, et cetera, uh, let's just make sure that this is a legitimate birth certificate'? ... It was not asked by the mainstream media. It was asked by places like WorldNetDaily, who, I think, were just doing due diligence considering it's a constitutional mandate. ... I think a lot of people were just afraid to ask the question."

Last week, Palin, the former Alaska governor and vice-presidential candidate in 2008, said the public is "rightfully" asking questions about Obama's eligibility.

"Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?" Palin was asked in an interview on the Rusty Humphries national radio show.

"I think the public rightfully is still making it an issue. I don't have a problem with that. I don't know if I would have to bother to make it an issue, because I think that members of the electorate still want answers," she replied.

Humphries asked: "Do you think it's a fair question to be looking at?"

"I think it's a fair question, just like I think past association and past voting records – all of that is fair game," Palin said. "The McCain-Palin campaign didn't do a good enough job in that area."

Palin said it was legitimate to question Obama's eligibility, referring to "the weird conspiracy theory freaky thing that people talk about that Trig isn't my real son – 'You need to produce his birth certificate, you need to prove that he's your kid,' which we have done.

After Humphries' interview, however, Palin posted a message on her Facebook page under the banner "Stupid conspiracies," clarifying that she has not and will not press the issue of the president's eligibility.

"Voters have every right to ask candidates for information if they so choose. I've pointed out that it was seemingly fair game during the 2008 election for many on the left to badger my doctor and lawyer for proof that Trig is in fact my child. Conspiracy-minded reporters and voters had a right to ask ... which they have repeatedly," she wrote.

"But at no point – not during the campaign, and not during recent interviews – have I asked the president to produce his birth certificate or suggested that he was not born in the United States."

Can you say 'it's about time Fox got involved?'
    Was Hannity's comment on TV or radio? As far as I'm concerned he only gave it a glancing lip service. Nothing substantial or meaningful. Where are the investigative journalists? Are we all crazy or is this a vast conspiracy to cover up the biggest scandal in U.S. history and we are all doomed?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Are we all crazy or is this a vast conspiracy to cover up the biggest scandal in U.S. history and we are all doomed?
    I wish I was crazy and this was all nothing more than a schizophrenic experience.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

Are we all crazy or is this a vast conspiracy to cover up the biggest scandal in U.S. history and we are all doomed?
    I wish I was crazy and this was all nothing more than a schizophrenic experience.
    Here, here!!!!!!!!

It feels like some kind of weird "Twilight Zone" story. I wish I would wake up and this was all a bad dream.