Page 270 of 574 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Fox bought by Saudi's

Money Talks

Canada Free Press
    By Bob Beers Thursday, February 18, 2010
    http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/20191

Those conservatives upset at others of their philosophy seeming to turn on Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and others for simply being employees of Fox need to do some digging into their recent history. What change in the message coming from these apparent bastions of conservative thought has occurred over the past couple of months? Who in the talk radio line up has shifted to a “more moderateâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    The following are 39 Social Security numbers registered to Barack Obama, as listed in 26037475-Orly-Taitz-Quo-Warranto-Complaint-Exhibits-1-27-10.pdf (removed by hackers?) and in westernjournalism.com; also see Taitz-v-Obama.pdf.

If some of the numbers and addresses appear to be bogus, that may possibly be because they are.

011-23-xxxx Denver, CO

042-68-xxxx Chicago, IL (issued in CT)

123-45-xxxx 1313 Lane [non-existent], Boca Raton, FL

156-42-xxxx Denver, CO

189-16-xxxx CNN Live, Atlanta, GA

213-47-xxxx 3112 1 2 [2nd] St., St. Augustine, FL (Borak Obama)

245-85-xxxx 123 [E.? W.?] Main St., Columbus, OH

256-65-xxxx Columbus, GA

262-55-xxxx Swissvale, PA

264-87-xxxx Indianapolis, IN

282-80-xxxx 713 Hart Senate, Washington, DC

350-60-xxxx Chicago, IL (issued in IL)

364-03-xxxx Chicago, IL

365-98-xxxx Denver, CO

410-00-xxxx Philadelphia, PA

410-67-xxxx White House [non-existent], Baltimore, MD (Brack Obama)

420-67-xxxx Columbus, GA

423-29-xxxx Columbus, GA (issued in AL)

427-45-xxxx Nashville, TN

456-55-xxxx 142354 JSDJDSNFC [non-existent], Apopka, FL

456-73-xxxx Denver, CO

468-56-xxxx Irvine, CA

485-40-xxxx Jackson, NJ (issued in IA to Lucille I Ballantyne, 1912-199

535-22-xxxx 1234 Happy St. SE [non-existent], Covington, WA

537-36-xxxx Brea, CA

560-11-xxxx San Diego, CA (Borack Obama)

578-11-xxxx Silver Springs, MD

579-02-xxxx Alpharetta, GA

606-34-xxxx Miami Springs, FL

651-23-xxxx Manalapan, FL

675-54-xxxx Ft. Worth, TX

703-59-xxxx Fairfax, VA

703-78-xxxx Manassas, VA

762-41-xxxx Melbourne, FL

799-89-xxxx 111 Pennsylvania Ave. [non-existent], Washington, UT

901-09-xxxx Provo, UT

999-61-xxxx 1009 Digital Hwy. [non-existent], Los Angeles, CA

999-88-xxxx Saint Charles, MO

999-99-xxxx 1680 Video Dr. [non-existent], Los Angeles, CA
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Update on Judge Lamberth case

Posted on | February 19, 2010 | No Comments
    http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

I called US District Court for the District of Columbia and asked why my Application for Preliminary Injunction, sent by UPS last week was not docketed yet, for a week. I talked to the Clerk of the Court Mrs. Davies at 202-354-3000. She stated again that due to the snow last week there are delays. I stated that it is an urgent matter and asked her, if she would expedite. She looked in the clerks office and stated that she couldn’t find the pleadings, that they must still be in the mail room. I asked if I could fax the pleadings. She stated that they cannot accept a fax, but I should call the judge’s chambers.

I called the chambers of the Honorable Chief Judge Royce C. Lamberth at 202-354-3380 and talked to his clerk Daniel. He stated that he doesn’t handle my case, it is handled by another clek by name Tom Vanaskie and he is currently in the courtroom. I stated that it is an urgent matter and I need to fax an application, that was mailed by UPS last week, but was not docketed for a whole week. Daniel stated that he cannot give me a fax number and allow me to fax the documents without permission of the judge. I asked him, when will he be able to talk to the judge and get such permission. He stated that he doesn’t know exactly, sometime today. I told him to please call me back asap at 949-683-5411.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

BORN IN THE USA?

March on Washington to tell president to quit
    'It is time to motivate the citizens of U.S. to expose 'hoax' of Obama'

Posted: February 20, 2010
    12:15 am Eastern
    By Bob Unruh
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=125612

Organizers of a new march on Washington are offering Americans the opportunity to show President Obama their birth certificates and declare that unless he produces documentation of his eligibility to occupy the Oval Office, he should quit.

The event is headed by Philip Berg, the first to bring court challenges to Obama's eligibility under the U.S. Constitution's requirement that presidents be a "natural born citizen."

While a number of cases, including several of his own, remain pending, Berg told WND today the issue needs to be pressed.

"Since the courts are taking their time to get to the point of allowing 'discovery,' it is time to motivate the citizens of the United States for a 'peaceful revolution' to expose the 'hoax' of Obama, the biggest 'hoax' in the history of our country, in over 230 years," he said.

Berg, who publicizes his cases through his ObamaCrimes.com website, said the planned "Birth Certificate March on Washington" will demand Obama resign.

A date and other logistical details of the march are to be announced within a few days, Berg told WND.

He's also asking all citizens to e-mail, fax or mail a copy of their own birth certificates to him to present to Obama. The president should resign, he said, "because he has failed to produce his long form birth certificate to show he is 'constitutionally eligible' to be president." (He said if people choose, they could black out private information.)

The copies can be e-mailed, ( philjberg@obamacrimes.com ), faxed to 610-834-7659, or mailed to: 555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531.

"We will be preparing them to deliver to Obama demanding that he resign from the office of president as he has not proven that he is 'constitutionally eligible' to be president," Berg said.

"I am proceeding for the 305 plus million people in 'our' U.S.A., for 'our' forefathers and for the 3.2 million men and women that have died and/or been maimed defending our Constitution," Berg said.

Berg said the continuing challenges to Obama's eligibility are making an impact.

As WND reported, during the National Prayer Breakfast this year, Obama raised the issue himself. (see http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=124115 )

"But surely you can question my policies without questioning my faith, or, for that matter, my citizenship," Obama said.

The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8vUSywS01w

"WOW, it is about time!," said Berg. "This is great."

He said he knew if efforts to expose the issue of Obama's constitutional eligibility were continued, the "fraud" eventually would be uncovered.

Berg said he's already gotten what he called a "fabulous" response to his plans. He said a march is something "people positively can do."

On his website, Berg explains he believes Obama obtained an Indonesian passport while he lived with his mother and stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, in Indonesia, and that his act of attending school in Indonesia required him to be an Indonesian citizen.

Further, he contends that as an adult, Obama chose to continue his Indonesian citizenship by renewing his passport.

"Renewing an Indonesian passport after the age of 18 is an affirmative act, as you are swearing allegiance to another country. Soetoro/Obama renewed his Indonesian passport when he traveled to Pakistan, that is why he had to stop in Indonesia first. Remember, in 1981, [his mother] was divorcing Soetoro in Hawaii and was not in Indonesia. Obama/Soetoro admits to traveling to Indonesia first and then on to Pakistan. Soetoro/Obama claims in his book 'Dreams from my Father' that he stopped in Indonesia to visit his mother. But again, his mother was not in Indonesia, she was in Hawaii with Maya, divorcing Lolo Soetoro. In addition, the State Department has stated in response to a FOIA request that they do not have a U.S. Passport application on file for Barack H. Obama," he explained.

"As a result of Soetoro/Obama's Indonesian 'natural' citizenship status, Soetoro/Obama could never regain U.S. 'natural born' status, if he in fact he ever held such, which we doubt. Soetoro/Obama could have only become 'naturalized' if the proper paperwork were filed with the U.S. State Department, after going through U.S. Immigration upon his return to the United States; in which case, Soetoro/Obama would have received a Certification of Citizenship indicating 'naturalized,'" he said.

Berg told WND he's convinced that's why Obama has been so adamant in refusing to release his school, college and university records. He said he believes they would show Obama received aid for school as a foreign national.

WND previously reported on instructions to Democrats that they start asking their GOP opponents for their position on the eligibility controversy. http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123375

And WND has reported on efforts to raise the question of Obama's eligibility at the state and national levels. Several state legislatures are working on proposals that would require presidential candidates to submit proof of their eligibility. http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=122702

Since Obama's election, numerous lawsuits have been filed by Berg and others alleging he did not meet the U.S. Constitution's requirement that a president be a "natural born citizen." The lawsuits primarily have asserted he either was not born in Hawaii as he claims or was a dual citizen because of his father's British citizenship at the time of his birth.

The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

However, none of the cases filed to date has been successful in reaching the plateau of legal discovery, so that information about Obama's birth could be obtained.

In addition to state initiatives, a federal measure has been proposed by Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla. http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=122542

Posey's H.R. 1503 states:

"To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to require the principal campaign committee of a candidate for election to the office of President to include with the committee's statement of organization a copy of the candidate's birth certificate, together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution."

The bill also provides:

"Congress finds that under … the Constitution of the United States, in order to be eligible to serve as President, an individual must be a natural born citizen of the United States who has attained the age of 35 years and has been a resident within the United States for at least 14 years."

The sponsors' goal is for the bill to become effective for the 2012 presidential election. The legislation now is pending in a House committee and has more than a dozen co-sponsors.

Key to the arguments over Obama is the fact his original long-form birth certificate never has been released. A second significant factor is the multitude of documents that Obama has kept from the public.

Besides his actual birth documentation, the still-concealed documentation includes kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=100613

Thirdly, another significant factor is the estimated $1.7 million Obama has spent on court cases to prevent any of the documentation of his life to be revealed to the public.

The "certification of live birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate – which includes information such as the name of the birth hospital and attending physician – is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

Oddly, though congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth.

Obama's failed grades
    Obama is Nobody’s Messiah Now

By JB Williams Saturday, February 20, 2010
    http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/20241

CBS News ran an internal internet poll asking Americans to grade the Obama administration on performance in the key areas of federal government. CBS didn’t dare report on those findings, but as of this writing, you can still vote in the CBS poll and see the staggering results here: http://tinyurl.com/yl8b54n

The results are currently as follows
    • Economy—70.4% - F
    • Foreign Policy—61.8% - F
    • Health Care—81.6% - F
    • Terror Threat—65.2% F
    • Energy & Environment—59.2% - F
    • Social Issues—57.7% - F
    • Bipartisanship—80.6% - F
    • Afghanistan—83.1% C or lower—31.2% - F
    • Iraq—86.5% C or lower—35.7% F
    • Obama Overall—89.4% D or lower—63.4% F

Only 2.82% of CBS fans gave Obama an A for overall job performance and CBS is no bastion of conservative readers

In November 2008, approximately 52% of American voters elected Obama as President. On inauguration day 2009, 67% of Americans said they were hopeful about the new “messiah,â€

Ouch!! And that's a CBS poll no less?!! Oh my, that's got to hurt!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama Presidential Eligibility - An Introductory Primer

Stephen Tonchen's primer on Natural Born Citizenship arrived earlier tonight and I have reformatted the document and uploaded it to Scribd. Stephen used Mario Apuzzo and Leo Donofrio as reviewers of the new doc, so the accuracy must be pretty close to Perfectamundo!

This is a major re-write of Stephen's earlier document. I've reviewed the document briefly while editing it and it is very well laid out and easy to read.

======================

Part of the intro:

With only two exceptions, every U.S. president who was born after 1787, was born in the United States, of parents who were both U.S. citizens. The two exceptions were Chester Arthur and Barack Obama. When Chester Arthur ran for office in 1880, he lied to newspaper reporters about his family history and burned most of his family records, to conceal the fact that, when he was born, his father was not a U.S. citizen (Historical Breakthrough - Chester Arthur - http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=18831)

President Obama publicly admits that his father was a Kenyan native who never became a U.S. citizen. At birth, President Obama acquired British/Kenyan nationality by descent from his father. Thus, the 2008 election was the first time in history that the United States knowingly elected a post-1787-born president whose parents were not both U.S. citizens. Moreover, 2008 was the first time that the U.S. knowingly elected a post-1787-born president who, in addition to being a U.S. citizen, was also a foreign national at birth.

U.S.-born children of non-citizen parents are U.S. citizens by modern-day law, but there is unresolved doubt as to whether such children are Constitutional natural born citizens. This doubt is not based on the imaginings of tin-foil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorists on the lunatic fringe of society. This doubt comes from what the Supreme Court has actually said, as well as a variety of other historical and legal sources which are presented and discussed here.

This Primer introduces the Obama Eligibility Controversy, in question-and-answer format, for a non-technical general audience. We've double-checked the facts presented here, cited their sources, and believe them to be correct.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27240350/Step ... ligibility

post script -

Stephen has advised me he has one more minor revision to the document that I will implement when he provides me with the details.

The change does not appear to be a very significant change at this time.

2-22-10
    PPS - the change was very minor and has been implemented. There is no need to download a new copy of the document for content changes.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan

Stephen Tonchen's primer on Natural Born Citizenship... is very well laid out and easy to read.
    Even more so if one downloads the PDF and reads it with Adobe Reader.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

This is an Alipac issue, not necessarily a birther issue.

HB 1388 PASSED !! By Executive Order, President Barack Obama ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza. This so-called "Presidential Determination" migrates hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to the United States, on our nickel.

What is the 'national interest' that sparked this Executive Order? Whose national interest? Is it traitorous to invite and pay for an enemy to settle in our camp?

You tell me.

======================

Presidential Documents
    U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
    NOTICE: Part II
    DOCID: fr04fe09-106
    DOCUMENT SUMMARY:
    http://www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2 ... 04-E9-2488

[[Page 6115]]
    Presidential Determination No. 2009-15 of January 27, 2009

Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs Related To Gaza

Memorandum for the Secretary of State

By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including section 2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 (the "Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I hereby determine, pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the Act, that it is important to the national interest to furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration needs, including by contributions to international, governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza. You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

(Presidential Sig.)
    THE WHITE HOUSE,
    Washington, January 27, 2009
    [FR Doc. E9-2488
    Filed 2-3-09; 8:45 am]
    Billing code 4710-10-P