Page 292 of 574 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

We have to start looking at the Democrat AND Republican Parties as the Enemy.
    Consider this... Say it was Election day, you go to the Poll to vote, you get your Ballot and the names listed were :
    Al Capone... John Gotti... Bugsy Seagul... John Dillenger...Adolf Hitler... Josef Stallin... Pol Pot
    Go ahead, pick ONE... Those are your choices, those are your ONLY CHOICES.
    I am not very far off when I suggest this sinario, THIS is what OUR Govt. has come to. It is like this EVERY Election, what shall we do?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Highlander, of course there is no truth to this declaration from Hawaii. A sham! I want to see people tried and convicted for this fraud on the American people!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    By now most of you have no doubt read the latest. I've only posted a snippet of the article below. Suddenly, the skies cleared and we have all been given the gift of truth. The rats just keep getting bigger and bigger and the stench stronger and stronger!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=150125
    You'll forgive me if I don't believe the truthfulness of this article. When the actual document, describing the actual details of Obama's birth is made public, then I will reconsider my opinion on this matter.

This is all academic anyway, due to the fact that Obama's alleged father was an alien, he will never be a 'natural born citizen' regardless of where he was born. Of course, it could be that the whole Barack Obama Sr. thing is bogus, and that Barack Hussein Obama's father was actually someone else as has been speculated many times.

Whatever the real answer is, Obama is a liar, usurper, and corrupt politician in my view. I'd like to be shown how wrong I'm in this view, but I don't have any high hopes that will ever happen.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

ANOTHER VIDEO OF MICHELLE CALLING OBAMA A KENYAN!!!

See Michelle call Barack a 'Kenyan'
    Video includes comments about Obama at fundraiser
    Posted: May 06, 2010
    10:10 pm Eastern

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

A video has been posted online in which Michelle Obama, at a 2007 fundraiser, describes her husband as "Kenyan."

The statement from the now-first lady adds weight to another video revealed earlier in which she describe Kenya as Barack Obama's "home country."

"Is Michelle Obama a Birther?" wrote a commentator at American Thinker. "The question has to be asked, now that a second YouTube video has surfaced in which Michelle Obama refers to her husband as a Kenyan."

The video: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=150505

Michelle Obama was boasting about crowds wanting to see her husband that couldn't fit in the venue and were lined up outside.

New strategy unveiled on answering Obama's eligibility questions. See how you can help.

At about two minutes into the video, she says, "What it reminded me of was our trip to Africa, two years ago, and the level of excitement that we felt in that country – the hope that people saw just in the sheer presence of somebody like Barack Obama – a Kenyan, a black man, a man of great statesmanship who they believe could change the fate of the world."

The video apparently was from a Tampa, Fla., fundraiser in December 2007.

(Story continues below)

She also blasted the United States.

"We are still living in a country that is too mean. You know we are not kind to one another and politics reminds us of that," she said. "I don't have faith that Americans want more than what we have. … We don't engage."

She also described Americans as "too cynical" and "too divided" and said they are "led by fear."

The earlier video was from a 2008 appearance:

The video, posted April 3 on YouTube, shows Michelle Obama saying, "When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya, we took a public HIV test."

The clip comes from a June 2008 campaign speech she delivered to the Gay & Lesbian Leadership Council of the Democratic National Committee in New York City, as reported by Reuters.

Many who circulated a link to the 2008 video clip concluded the first lady was acknowledging her husband was born in Kenya and, therefore, not eligible for the Oval Office under the requirement of Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution that the president be a "natural born citizen."

In the speech, Michelle Obama attempted to draw a moral equivalence between the civil rights movement's push to obtain equal rights under U.S. law for blacks and the agenda of homosexual-rights activists.

Echoing leftist Saul Alinsky's 1971 book "Rules for Radicals," Michelle Obama said, "And [Barack] says, 'That in the world as it should be – what does that look like? Now, in the world as it should be we can work together to repeal laws like DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act) and 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell,' and we can (applause) … we can oppose divisive constitutional amendments that would strip civil rights and benefits away from LGBT Americans because discrimination has no place in a nation founded on the promise of equality.'"

The Obamas' 2006 trip to Kenya was documented in a DVD, "Senator Obama Goes to Africa," produced by Bob Hercules and Keith Walker. The two filmmakers also collaborated to produce an earlier documentary on Alinsky, "The Democratic Promise: Saul Alinsky and His Legacy."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=150505

"So I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it's again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this."
    Right now anyone can say anything because no fact finding has happened yet. I want to hear what they have to say in front of legal council when deposed. That is the only thing I will listen too and even then I want it verified with a copy or the original BC and even then it will make no diff because BO at the very best MAY be a native born citizen...not good enough for POTUS.

In fact...he is an illegal alian...

[quote="MinutemanCDC_SC"][quote="[url=http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1216821&page=2427]At forums.hannity.com, Trip[/url]"]SR 511[size=117]

Let's look at these persons involved in this Senate Resolution 511, a supposedly bi-partisan resolution that was voted on unanimously. The bipartisan resolution was introduced on April 10 by Sens. Claire McCaskill (D-MO), and co-sponsors:
    • Patrick Leahy (D-VT)
      Tom Coburn (R-OK)
      Barack Obama (D-IL) Presidential Candidate
      Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) Presidential Candidate
      Sen. Jim Webb (D-VA).

There's One Republican only, Tom Coburn, and even two Democratic candidates from their busy primaries, involved in drafting this resolution, and it was led and sponsored by Democrat Claire McCaskill!

When was the last time we saw this sort of Democratic "reach across the aisle" for such a salute of "bi-partisanship"? NEVER! Certainly not at all since the election.

Bill S. 2678
    At this time, it seems that Claire McCaskill was curiously a very civic minded person. Only 5 weeks before McCaskill sponsored SRes 511, there was another Senate Bill she sponsored. [b]Bill S. 2678 attempted to change article II, section 1, clause 5 of the Constitution of the United States with reference to the requirements of being a “natural born citizen,â€

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    One question your honor...WHY did they want this law passed?

Oh ya... it must be to protect McCanin.... Just shoot me in the head...

Actually, S. 2678 (by whatever identifying bill number) is presented every year, not just for the current usurper.

Eliminating the natural born citizen requirement for POTUS would permit a "world citizen" to control the most powerful military force in the world, instead of a retro fuddy-duddy old-fashioned red white and blue flag-waving jingoist America-first patriot who won't be a team player so as to put the feelings and sensitivities of other nationalities ahead of the home team.

Also, without the NBC requirement, the political parties could select from a global pool of candidates that is over 20 times as large as the pool of natural born U.S. citizen candidates. That would make it much easier to select a President of the U.S. who operates globally rather than provincially. It would make it possible to elect as President of the U.S. a spectacularly exceptional man of peace messiah-figure - whom we all know will arise from the opposite side of the planet.

It would also broaden the party contributor list to a global market.
    POTUS nomination for sale to the world's highest bidders, any takers?

Oh, I forgot, we already did that last time. (Sorry - YouTube removed.)
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

Actually, S. 2678 (by whatever identifying bill number) is presented every year, not just for the current usurper.

Eliminating the natural born citizen requirement for POTUS would permit a "world citizen" to control the most powerful military force in the world, instead of a retro fuddy-duddy old-fashioned red white and blue flag-waving jingoist America-first patriot who won't be a team player so as to put the feelings and sensitivities of other nationalities ahead of the home team.

Also, without the NBC requirement, the political parties could select from a global pool of candidates that is over 20 times as large as the pool of natural born U.S. citizen candidates. That would make it much easier to select a President of the U.S. who operates globally rather than provincially. It would make it possible to elect as President of the U.S. a spectacularly exceptional man of peace messiah-figure - whom we all know will arise from the opposite side of the planet.

I understand what the implications are and why the old Fathers wanted a natural born citizen. I did not realize that the qualifications have been under attach before.

However...if this is true...if they have been attempting to change the requirements...then this is legal admission of guilt and willful usurpation against the constitutional requirements. They KNEW what they were doing was illegal and did it anyway.

That is the point I was attempting to make. This will be interesting especially when they get around to exposing the DNC fraud... A read of exhibits 6 and 7 are most interesting...

http://americangrandjury.org/public/

Maybe only interesting to me?

Robert D. Steele

I came across these two videos this morning and think there is something for us to learn from both. The first video is about 10 minutes in length, the second, longer version, is over an hour.

Robert D. Steele is a former CIA spy, among other job descriptions, and is addressing bloggers - the new news media. If Steele is to be believed, there is serious change a foot. Watch the first video and if you think Steele is legitimate, then go into the second video (language warning).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AIbBGi1gjo

Longer video is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afb8H-1fcYU
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

I understand what the implications are and why the old Fathers wanted a natural born citizen. I did not realize that the qualifications have been under attach before.

However...if this is true...if they have been attempting to change the requirements...then this is legal admission of guilt and willful usurpation against the constitutional requirements. They KNEW what they were doing was illegal and did it anyway.

That is the point I was attempting to make. This will be interesting especially when they get around to exposing the DNC fraud... A read of exhibits 6 and 7 are most interesting...

http://americangrandjury.org/public/
    IMO, they only did this as a step to cover their backsides. I believe that the Republicans very deliberately set about ensuring a Democratic victory in the 2008 election. The Republicans didn't want to preside over a disastrous economy, the massive bailouts and the general voter dissatisfaction that was brewing. That having been said, they STILL should be held accountable for usurping the constitution and the office of President.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836