Page 317 of 574 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here

This may be the real deal...reported by WND

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165041

Hmm, I guess the Dems don't always screen their candidates after all:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06 ... perplexed/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

REQUIRED READING! NEW DEDUCTIONS AND TACTICS BY ATTY. MARIO APUZZO.
    THIRD CIRCUIT HEARING IN NEWARK, NJ, FOR CDR CHARLES KERCHNER ON JUNE 29.

Atty. Mario Apuzzo clearly understands the usurpation, as evidenced by his ability to make it clearly understood.
    Fantastic! I could not have said it better myself. I wrote a few post back about the "perfect storm" analogy. But how do you get people to read this. There is so very much more involved than just the eligibility question. It points to how far we have fallen from Constitutional law.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Hmm, I guess the Dems don't always screen their candidates after all:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06 ... perplexed/
    I found the "anyone can run for office...but to take office have to prove eligibility to take that office..." But...Pelosi signed DNC claiming that Obama WAS IN FACT Constitutionally qualified... And the vetting of eligibility would have had to happen before the swearing in. So...now what?

Isn't law wonderful!!! I have followed many court cases...this one is proving to be the most interesting of all.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    MinuteMan,

Thanks for inserting the Sharon Rondeau interview of Mario Apuzzo. It was on my list of things to do, but I've been 'le busy.' Excellent interview and article!

I've posted a copy of the interview on Scribd for all who want a clean printable copy with endnotes for review.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32825979/Shar ... une-9-2010

Juan
    Thanks. This truly is a must read for anyone that has any interest at all either pro or con on the eligibility issue. Extremely well written. I can't wait for the court case...if they allow it.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165041
    For WorldNetDaily, Joe Kovacs[/url]]Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here
    Official who oversaw ballots in 2008 race says hospital birth certificate non-existent

June 10, 2010

By Joe Kovacs
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

A college instructor who worked as a senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008 is making the stunning claim Barack Obama was definitely not born in Hawaii as the White House maintains, and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama does not even exist in the Aloha State.

Tim Adams, a former senior elections
    clerk for Honolulu, now teaches English
    at Western Kentucky University.

"There is no birth certificate," said Tim Adams, a graduate assistant who teaches English at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this."

Adams, who says he's a Hillary Clinton supporter who ended up voting for John McCain when Clinton lost the Democratic nomination to Obama, told WND, "I managed the absentee-ballot office. It was my job to verify the voters' identity." [but not the candidate's identity.]

He says during the 2008 campaign when the issue of Obama's constitutional eligibility first arose, the elections office was inundated with requests to verify the birthplace of the U.S. senator from Illinois.

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.

"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."

To date, no Hawaiian hospital has provided documented confirmation that Obama was born at its facility.

WND confirmed with Hawaiian officials that Adams was indeed working in their election offices during the last presidential election.

"His title was senior elections clerk in 2008," said Glen Takahashi, elections administrator for the city and county of Honolulu.

Takahashi also confirmed Adams' time frame at the office from spring until the month of August.

"We hire temporary workers, because we're seasonal," he said.

However, when WND asked Takahashi if the elections office could check on birth records, he said, "We don't have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records."

Adams responded, "They may say, 'We don't have access to that.' The regular workers don't, the ones processing ballots; but the people in administration do. I was the one overseeing the work of the people doing the balloting."

Adams stressed, "In my professional opinion, [Obama] definitely was not born in Hawaii. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he was not born in Hawaii because there is no legal record of him being born there. If someone called and asked about it, I could not tell them that person was born in the state."

The White House has maintained a computer-generated Certification of Live Birth, or COLB, is proof enough of Obama's Hawaiian birth, even though it has no hospital or doctor's name on it. Such documents differ from a Certificate of Live Birth which includes those details. In response to a direct question from WND, the Hawaii Department of Health refused to authenticate either of the two versions of Obama's short-form COLB, posted online – neither the image produced by the Obama campaign nor the images released by FactCheck.org.

"Anyone can get that [COLB]," said Adams. "They are normally given if you give birth at home or while traveling overseas. We have a lot of Asian population [in Hawaii]. It's quite common for people to come back and get that."

When WND mentioned there were announcements of Obama's birth published in Hawaiian newspapers, Adams noted, "I'm sure the [maternal] grandparents were happy to put that in the paper when he got born."

But Adams says that doesn't necessarily mean he was actually born in Hawaii. While he's not 100 percent sure of Obama's true birthplace, he does think Kenya is a possibility, since his paternal grandmother stated that before allegedly being silenced by other family members.
    I'm not sure this can help us, except to counter the carefully parsed statements made by Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle, DoH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino, and DoH Communications Director Janice Okubo. Mr. Adams's testimony does assure us that we have the facts straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Adams
    I was informed by my boss...

[Queens and Kapi'olani] told us, "We don't have a birth certificate for him,"

They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail...

[Our supervisors told us that they were told that] ...there is no legal record of him being born there.

I believe what Mr. Adams says, but it's mostly hearsay. Mr. Adams' only first-hand testimony is

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Adams
    There is no birth certificate. It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this.

In my professional opinion, [Obama] definitely was not born in Hawaii. I can say without a shadow
    of a doubt that he was not born in Hawaii because there is no legal record of him being born there.
    If someone called and asked about it, I could not tell them that person was born in the state.

Proving non-existence has been profoundly difficult in the past. It might be more accurate to attest that
    the elections office supervisors searched diligently for Mr. Obama's birth records but found nothing.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

As alluded to in the previous article and a point I made long ago...it goes to credibility. Is is "possible" that Obama thought himself to be Hawaiian born? There have been multiple "sightings" and "visual assertions" alluding to the real existence of a "Birth Certificate" but...is it also possible that the view(ers) was of a "Certification COLB" and not of a "Certificate BC?"

There are so many squiggly holes for the rats to slip thru. But Obama him self and his wife have both alluded to not being Hawaiian born.

This is sure to be at the very least interesting...if you enjoy legal ease at all.

For me the paramount issue is what Pelosi used to "verify" the DNC's she certified and Constitutionally validating Obama. I want to see her brought up a lot more than I want to see Obama brought up. Maybe Obama will point his finger at her and claim that she convinced him he was legit!!!

The birther question only lends to trustfulness and not to proof of Article II certification because with only one American parent Obama is ineligible no matter where he was born.

"The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. . ." (de Vattel)

De Vattel's predecessor, Christian Wolff, held to "citizen parents" as sufficient for natural born citizenship, regardless of birth place.

But it was de Vattel's book, The Law of Nations, which the Framers of the Constitution used as their source.

Both critieria count. Mr. Obama fails on both. He can be ousted for either reason.

The purpose here is not just to establish a Supreme Court interpretation of nbc, but to legitimately remove Mr. Obama from office as quickly as possible, before he wreaks more ruin and havoc.

Quibbling about which criterion matters (more) is a waste of perfectly good electrons, not to mention bandwidth.

If anything, the birth place issue is more likely to get traction, just because Amendment XIV is widely understood.

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://topics.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv
    Amendment XIV, § 1, ¶ 1[/url]]All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.
    On the other hand, a 1401(c) citizen is uncommon, and therefore not widely understood.
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/1401.html
    8 USC 12 §1401[/url]]§ 1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;
    In the United States, a 14A citizen is one born in the country,

a 1401(c) citizen is one born of citizen parents, and

a natural born citizen is one born in the country of citizen parents.

__________________________________________________ __________

Apparently, speaking about Scribd, I made a mistake.

[quote="[url=http://www.israeltoday.co.il/Portals/0/May2010.pdf]In [i]Israel Today[/i] emagazine for May, 2010, p. 12, Victor Mordecai[/url]"][size=117]...on the “Round Table Showâ€

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    __________________________________________________ __________

Apparently, Scribd is being scrubbed of information critical of the administration, as anticipated.

Obama's Lack of Constitutional Eligibility-3 Enablers-Cone of Silence-20100531-WashTimesWkly-pg 5

Obama an Unconstitutional Illegal President - 20091221 Issue Wash Times Natl Wkly - pg 5

Citizen v natural born Citizen-It's Don't Ask Don't Tell-20100426 Issue Wash Times Natl Wkly - pg 5

Article II Constitutional "natural born Citizenship" means "Unity of Citizenship at Birth"

It may just be Atty. Mario Apuzzo's pages that are being scrubbed, and it may be at his direction. But you might check on other postings to see if the material is intact.
    The links you provided are still active. What specifically do you see that makes you think Scribd is censoring its posted documents?

I haven't seen anything yet.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain