Page 32 of 574 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132532 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cayla99,

You said:
    "You are so correct. Those that feel he is on the up and up have yet to give a reasonable explanation for why he is spending so much time and money to hide his birth cert and school records."

My personal belief is that Obama, an admittedly smart man, has taken advantage of two identities: Barack Obama, and Barry Soetoro and doesn't want his past exposed because he has led two lies.. I meant to say: two lives.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/128633

http://chicagoagainstobama.wordpress.co ... y-soetoro/

Someday we'll know the truth about Obama.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

The bottom line is that Hawaii does indeed issue birth certs and birth announcements for foreign born children. Is Obama one of these foreign born children? We don't know! Why don't we know? Because our POTUS elect has hired an army of law firms to fight every request to see his original long form cert. In Keyes v Bowen, Superior Court, Sacramento, 34-2008-80000096-cu-wm-gds, Obama is not even a defendant, yet he felt compelled to hire three major law firms to fight showing his cert. What is Obama hiding from us? This is the question that needs to be answered!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    But will that day come before he is sworn in?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    But will that day come before he is sworn in?
    I can't tell you right now.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Re: Certification of live birth vs Certificate of live birth

Item 7c. applies to the mother, not the child. Earlier, I was fooled about this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawai'i Certificate of Live Birth
    7a. Usual Residence of Mother: City, Town, or Rural Location
    7b. Island
    7c. County and State or Foreign Country
    7d. Street Address
    etc.
    [/size][/quote]
    This is mirse, a frequent poster here, and I don't like or trust Obama.

Still, I agree with your statement above: Item "7c" on the long form Hawaii
    birth certificate refers to the mother and not the child as I had orginally thought.

I too misread the Hawaii long form birth certificate.

Again, I now say that the "7c" item refers to the mother and not the child. mirse

The best shot at a legal solution in the near future is with the cases that don't try to order production of documents to prove facts, but ask about the candidates' already-admitted circumstances, and request a ruling giving a clear definition from Supreme Court. Obama is not a "natural born citizen" for reasons related to dual citizenship at birth (even in Hawaii) under the analysis here:

http://federalistblog.us/2008/11/natura ... fined.html

and here:

http://investigatingobama.blogspot.com/ ... -born.html

McCain is also ineligible due to the birth in Panama. He may have only had citizenship extend back to his birth (in 1936) due to a statutory enactment of 1937. While I don't agree with the next legal scholar's approach of using Blackstone's common law definitions about "natural born subjects" as being equivalent to what the Constitution more likely intended (which would have been the 1758 Law of Nations definition for "natural born citizens" since we were departing from monarch-to-subject (serf) feudalism and into citizen-as-sovereign theory), I do believe that Prof. Chin is right in finding that McCain's citizenship arose from a statute, and one that was retroactive, at that.

http://www.michiganlawreview.org/firsti ... 7/chin.htm

[quote]Because the Canal Zone was a “no man’s land,â€

Fact not heard in courts - last hope is ELECTORS!

See http://starboard.blogtownhall.com for open letter to Electors.

April
    Patriots need here! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-817911.html#817911

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

One more email while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Patriots need here! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-817911.html#817911

While you are emailing your Senators and Congressman, please email this too.

Dear Hon. Sen. or Rep. ______,

Before the confirmation of Mr. Obama as President of the United States, Rep. John Linder of Georgia will present a demand for certification of his Constitutional qualification. Please talk to Rep. Linder before Jan. 8, as he has a thorough understanding of Mr. Obama's failure to qualify as a "natural born Citizen" under Article II, Section 1, of the U.S. Constitution.

Mr. Obama has NEVER submitted his long form VAULT Hawai'i CERTIFICATE of Live Birth to any election official, state or federal. All we have is his sworn signature vouching that he is eligible. The internet image of his short form CERTIFICATION of Live Birth is just that: a computer image, which counterfeiting experts have proved to be digitally edited, that is, altered. It is not the original long form with the hospital name and the attending physician's signature.

The Kenyan Ambassador to the U.S., H.E. Peter Ogego, stated in an unguarded moment (on WRIF radio, Detroit) that President-elect Obama's birthplace in Kenya "is well-known. His paternal grandmother is still alive." Mama Sarah Obama, the step-grandmother, when asked if she was present at his birth in Kenya, said "Yes". His half-sister and half-brother in Kenya also said he was born in Kenya. It seems that everyone in Kenya knows that Barack Obama II was born in Kenya. The Kenyan government made the day after his election a national holiday.

Mr. Obama's appointee for secretary of commerce, Gov. Bill Richardson, slipped up on Dec. 8 while reaching out to the Hispanic community. He admitted, "Barack Obama is an immigrant."

Barack Obama Snr., at the time of his son's birth, was a British protected citizen, which status Great Britain passed on to his son. Barack Obama II was born with dual citizenship. This spoils his claim to be a "natural born Citizen," born on U.S. soil with no allegiance to any other country. (References:
    • "...all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens," U.S. Circuit Justice Swayne in United States v. Rhodes, 1866;

"...every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen," John A. Bingham, author of the first section of Amendment XIV; and

the common law of this country that "undivided loyalty" is required for "natural born citizenship.")

A precedent is that every U.S. President has had two U.S. citizen parents, except Chester A. Arthur (1829-1886), who kept his father's late date of naturalization (1846) a secret until just recently.

Barack Obama II, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, was an Indonesian citizen from age 6 through 10. No problem; the U.S. does not revoke citizenship of minor children. But at age 19 or 20, after the age of majority, he traveled back to Indonesia and from there, to Pakistan. In 1981, Pakistan was off limits to U.S. citizens, so he could not have traveled on a U.S. passport. The other possibility is that he, as Barry Soetoro, renounced his U.S. citizenship in Indonesia in order to renew his childhood Indonesian passport, before continuing on to Pakistan. (Unless he did the same thing in some other country, which is unlikely.)

BIG PROBLEM. Barack Obama II is now not only an Indonesian citizen, he is no longer a U.S. citizen. Please don't scoff, but Barack Obama is actually an ILLEGAL ALIEN.

If you know ANY other way he could have traveled from the U.S. to Pakistan and returned without setting off alarms, sirens, and flashing lights at his U.S. port of entry, there are numerous Is|amist terr0rists who would like just a moment of your precious time.

Please talk to Rep. John Linder. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Rep. John Linder of Georgia is really going to ask? Just when I have given up hope for my country, you give me this manna from heaven, thank you Minuteman.