Page 33 of 574 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Just when you are about to give up hope as to there being any journalists left out there, you get surprised by of all things, a tabloid. I went to the grocery store, under the direction of my wife, and found while waiting to check out a copy of the Globe with a front page article on Obama. Not a puff piece mind you, but an article questioning his Birth Certificate. I didn't waste my money on the magazine, but it is bringing up the fact that his "birth certificate" is a forgery and that he wasn't born in the US. It took the Enquirer to expose John Edward's affair. Maybe it will be the Globe which will break the bad news to the Obama voters that all is not well in Camelot.

See a screen shot of the front page here. It won't let you read the article, but who knows how many Obama voters actually read the articles and not just the cover page.

http://www.globemagazine.com/
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!

WTP ("We The People") at the National Press Club on 12/0/08. If you have 2+ hours, watch it.
    http://video.google.com:80/videoplay?do ... 9788800576
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Re: One more email while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Patriots need here! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-817911.html#817911

While you are emailing your Senators and Congressman, please email this too.

Dear Hon. Sen. or Rep. ______,

Before the confirmation of Mr. Obama as President of the United States, Rep. John Linder of Georgia will present a demand for certification of his Constitutional qualification. Please talk to Rep. Linder before Jan. 8, as he has a thorough understanding of Mr. Obama's failure to qualify as a "natural born Citizen" under Article II, Section 1, of the U.S. Constitution.

Mr. Obama has NEVER submitted his long form VAULT Hawai'i CERTIFICATE of Live Birth to any election official, state or federal. All we have is his sworn signature vouching that he is eligible. The internet image of his short form CERTIFICATION of Live Birth is just that: a computer image, which counterfeiting experts have proved to be digitally edited, that is, altered. It is not the original long form with the hospital name and the attending physician's signature.

The Kenyan Ambassador to the U.S., H.E. Peter Ogego, stated in an unguarded moment (on WRIF radio, Detroit) that President-elect Obama's birthplace in Kenya "is well-known. His paternal grandmother is still alive." Mama Sarah Obama, the step-grandmother, when asked if she was present at his birth in Kenya, said "Yes". His half-sister and half-brother in Kenya also said he was born in Kenya. It seems that everyone in Kenya knows that Barack Obama II was born in Kenya. The Kenyan government made the day after his election a national holiday.

Mr. Obama's appointee for secretary of commerce, Gov. Bill Richardson, slipped up on Dec. 8 while reaching out to the Hispanic community. He admitted, "Barack Obama is an immigrant."

Barack Obama Snr., at the time of his son's birth, was a British protected citizen, which status Great Britain passed on to his son. Barack Obama II was born with dual citizenship. This spoils his claim to be a "natural born Citizen," born on U.S. soil with no allegiance to any other country. (References:
    • "...all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens," U.S. Circuit Justice Swayne in United States v. Rhodes, 1866;

"...every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen," John A. Bingham, author of the first section of Amendment XIV; and

the common law of this country that "undivided loyalty" is required for "natural born citizenship.")

A precedent is that every U.S. President has had two U.S. citizen parents, except Chester A. Arthur (1829-1886), who kept his father's late date of naturalization (1846) a secret until just recently.

Barack Obama II, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, was an Indonesian citizen from age 6 through 10. No problem; the U.S. does not revoke citizenship of minor children. But at age 19 or 20, after the age of majority, he traveled back to Indonesia and from there, to Pakistan. In 1981, Pakistan was off limits to U.S. citizens, so he could not have traveled on a U.S. passport. The other possibility is that he, as Barry Soetoro, renounced his U.S. citizenship in Indonesia in order to renew his childhood Indonesian passport, before continuing on to Pakistan. (Unless he did the same thing in some other country, which is unlikely.)

BIG PROBLEM. Barack Obama II is now not only an Indonesian citizen, he is no longer a U.S. citizen. Please don't scoff, but Barack Obama is actually an ILLEGAL ALIEN.

If you know ANY other way he could have traveled from the U.S. to Pakistan and returned without setting off alarms, sirens, and flashing lights at his U.S. port of entry, there are numerous Is|amist terr0rists who would like just a moment of your precious time.

Please talk to Rep. John Linder. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Emailed to my senators and rep
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rep. John Linder, get the truth out! Obama and McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

"children follow the condition of their fathers"

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas![size=117]

Corroborative to this case, the Constitution's Article 1, Section 8, Clause 10 states that a power of Congress is to "define and punish... offenses against the law of nations." The Law of Nations has been international law, which as documented by Emmerich de Vatel (175 states, in Chapter XIX, paragraph 212, "The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights."

Vatel follows with paragraph 215, in which he asserts, "It is asked whether the children born of citizens in a foreign country are citizens? The laws have decided this question in several countries, and their regulations must be followed. By the law of nature alone, children follow the condition of their fathers, and enter into all their rights (§ 212); the place of birth produces no change in this particular, and cannot, of itself, furnish any reason for taking from a child what nature has given him; I say 'of itself,' for, civil or political laws may, for particular reasons, ordain otherwise."

The chief framer of the related 14th Amendment of the Constitution, John A. Bingham corroborated this dual criteria stating, "every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen." An extensive analysis citing this is "Defining Natural-Born Citizen," by P.A. Madison, The Federalist Blog.

Since then, the case of Perkins v. ELG, U.S. 325 (1939) provides precedent for requiring these two criteria, for one to be called a "native born citizen" (see, "The Law -- Perkins v. ELG," blog, The Betrayal).

"Investigating Obama Blogspot" has a wealth of detailed, authoritative, and hard-hitting posts.

[url=http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/20081207DJH]The director of Northeast Intelligence Network presents an insightful report on this power putsch, entitled "Getting a Handle on the OBAMA Birth Certificate 'Conspiracy'.â€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

MinutemanCDC_SC,

Would a ruling stating Obama in not a natural born citizen, due to his split citizenship at birth, also mean he is not a US citizen? If so, what affect would that have on anchor babies? What affect would that have on my son, who was born to an American citizen and an Irish Citizen on American soil? (well kind of American soil, it was in California :P )
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Would a ruling stating Obama in not a natural born citizen, due to his split citizenship at birth, also mean he is not a US citizen? If so, what affect would that have on anchor babies? What effect would that have on my son, who was born to an American citizen and an Irish Citizen on American soil? (well kind of American soil, it was in California :P )
    Cayla99, I am nobody. My opinion means nothing in a court of law.

But here goes...

A ruling that Mr. Obama is not a natural born citizen, because of dual citizenship at birth, would not affect his status as a U.S. citizen.

This case is what we at ALIPAC and NumbersUSA and FAIR and MinutemanHQ have been waiting for. This has everything to do with anchor babies. If the Supreme Court defines "natural born Citizen" with respect to loyalties by parentage (ius sanguinis), they just may clarify what "citizen" means by birth on U.S. soil (ius soli) where there is no loyalty by parentage. Such a precedent could well stick a crowbar into the gears of the SPP and the NAU.

About your son... You know very well that he is a U.S. citizen.
    But sorry, he can never be President or Vice-President.
    Who would want the hassle, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Would a ruling stating Obama in not a natural born citizen, due to his split citizenship at birth, also mean he is not a US citizen? If so, what affect would that have on anchor babies? What effect would that have on my son, who was born to an American citizen and an Irish Citizen on American soil? (well kind of American soil, it was in California :P )
    Cayla99, I am nobody. My opinion means nothing in a court of law.

But here goes...

A ruling that Mr. Obama is not a natural born citizen, because of dual citizenship at birth, would not affect his status as a U.S. citizen.

This case is what we at ALIPAC and NumbersUSA and FAIR and MinutemanHQ have been waiting for. This has everything to do with anchor babies. If the Supreme Court defines "natural born Citizen" with respect to loyalties by parentage (ius sanguinis), they just may clarify what "citizen" means by birth on U.S. soil (ius soli) where there is no loyalty by parentage. This case could well stick a crowbar into the gears of the SPP and the NAU.

About your son... You know very well that he is a U.S. citizen.
    But sorry, he can never be President or Vice-President.
    Who would want the hassle, anyway?

He couldn't be anyway, I am trying to raise him to be an HONEST man

I dread Christmas much more than Harry Reid.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lisa almost spilled the beans about Berg case

from Phil Berg's Obamacrimes.us comments

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa, berg's assistant
    Have you read the legal briefs? The Petition for Writ of Cert? I didn't think so, these issues are addressed, especially the "Standing" issue. Linda has been correct, we cannot discuss all the evidence we have, we are in litigation.

If anyone in here was asked to prove their citizenship status, I'm sure no one would have a problem. Why doesn't Mr. Obama just show his credentials, where he was born, where he regained any citizenship status he may have held prior to becoming a "natural" citizen of Indonesia? Why doesn't Mr. Obama a/k/a Soetoro produce his court documents where he legally changed his name from Barry Soetoro to Barack H. Obama, Jr.? If Mr. Obama is so concerned for America and the citizens then don't you think he would want to end this litigation and just provide the proof to knock out any doubts his supporters and non-supporters may have? There is truly an easy fix to these issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Starr
    To those who refuse to believe me and insult me instead of listening...
    You're asking for a legal document that proves Obama is in fact Barry Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia? I have been telling you all the records were not sealed that prove Obama was legally Soetoro's child. Some of you have been ridiculing me while I had to keep silent about the evidence. There's more I can't discuss here. I'll tell you as soon as possible.

Anyway, I can now tell you that Phil Berg & his Assistant Lisa acquired Barry's mother's divorce papers from Lolo Soetoro in which we see listed 2 children of the parties of the marriage, one over 18 and one under 18. We know Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro only had two children - Barry and Maya. Even in those days, a step child who was not the legal child of one party in a divorce would not be listed as a child of the parties of the marriage. They would either not be lsited at all, or be listed as a child from a previous marriage. Surely you do understand the legal difference? This is a legal certified court record. Like I've been telling you, not ALL the records of this man are sealed. When crimes are committed, there are always loose ends one can not go back and tie to prevent getting caught. There's more he can't seal before Jan. 20th, and we are after them.

Let me explain to you now about why we know [that] the PI hired by Corsi found out BO wasn't born in either of the two hospitals he and his sister claim. His mother is deceased and her hospitalization records would not be sealed. We can't ask if he was born there, but Corsi's PI could find out his mother was NEVER A PATIENT IN EITHER PLACE! If she wasn't a patient, then he couldn't have been born there.

That means he and his sister LIED about where he was born because he was born in Kenya. It also says to me his sister supplied her COLB (she was a foreign birth in Indonesia and registered in Hawaii) for someone to forge. Someone got a copy of her COLB on June 7, 2007. Maybe even she got and altered it for her brother because it isn't a very good forgery? TADA! The noose is tightening around the lies about BO's birth and citizenship.

His legal name is STILL Barry Soetoro, and he is a legal citizen of Indonesia since he was born in Kenya. And the big bombshell will be coming out in the next week. I strongly suggest you keep watching [U.S. Attorney] Patrick Fitzgerald for the next week. I can't tell you what will happen, but I can tell you to watch him closely, especially in light of the arrests today of BO's political buds.

Phil Berg did not pull this suit out of thin air. The circle around BO's lies is tightening. I believe he is going to be arrested very soon. He can't very well be sworn in if he's in jail in Illinois. Do you really think Chief Justice Roberts won't put a stop to this nightmare? Or Scalia, Thomas, Alito, or Kennedy? I know what evidence Phil has acquired. I can't talk about it, but it's real.

I wouldn't be crowing with glee too loudly right now if I were some of you who has hurled insults and cast aspersions on me and Phil's integrity.

You've all had a grand time at our expense, but this is nothing to celebrate, proving ourselves right. This is about our Constitution. Why do you really think Clinton and Biden haven't resigned their senate seats yet? Do you think they know something about the truth the DNC is desperate to hide? Inquiring minds want to know.

. . . Hawaiian officials did not say that the document Obama has released on his website is legitimate. They said they have his original on file. Look, no amount of digital scanning in the world could put his sister's name embedded underneath his on the digital imprint. It's a clear forgery. And just because YOU haven't been privy to the identities of the experts, doesn't mean they aren't identified in the court documents, unwilling to testify, or any other of the many accusations some of you have made. We aren't releasing the evidence to your demands. You don't seem to understand our evidence or our resolve. This isn't going away and what is about to happen wasn't necessary if he'd withdrawn and not put this country through this mess. The leadership at the DNC are just as guilty for not stopping it when it would have prevented this mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by charlene
    Linda Starr, I don't know why you or Lisa feel the need to have to defend yourselves to some of the people in this forum. Speaking of the events of yesterday. I don't know if you recall, I live in Chicago, Il. The governor's arrest was NOT a surprise, but I will tell you that the timing was, all I could say was WOW!!! You know, it was sometime in early summer we in Illinois had heard that there were going to be some arrests, the order was REZKO, BLAGO and there was some innuendo that Obama would follow. I don't remember how many thought of that on Tuesday.

Rezko was supposed to have been sentenced already, but about a month ago, there was requests to the judge to postpone the sentencing of Rezko (at the time the radio commentator said Rezko is singing). We shall see.

But, don't let these Obamabots get to you, just know that there are many still in this forum that are very supportive in your, Lisa's, and Mr. Berg's efforts.

. . . Unbelievable... it's ok, Charlene is having a grand time watching the events in Illinois unfold. I can't wait until one of these Obama bots tells me that Obama never talked to Blago. This is going to be priceless.

. . . Sure Blago will sing like a canary like Rezko did, this is going to prove to be quite interesting. I am sure that those that support Obama believe that this corruption did not involve Obama. Notice how quickly Obama was quick to throw Blago under the bus, just like everyone else?

It has come out just yesterday that Obama said that in exchange for naming Valerie Jarrett [to his vacated Senate seat], that he will get job for Mrs. Blagojevich, but notice that it won't happen for two years (i.e., suck it up).

I find the timing on Blago's arrest quite interesting. I said it before, I live in Chicago, IL. This isn't as surprising to us in Illinois as it might be to the rest of the country, this is just another day in Illinois.

. . . Blagojevich also sought a high paying job for his wife, according to the FBI. "Is there a play here, with these guys, with her" to work for a firm in Washington or New York, he reportedly said.

The FBI affidavit said Blagojevich had been told by an adviser, "the President-elect can get ROD BLAGOJEVICH's wife on paid corporate boards in exchange for naming the President-elect's pick to the Senate."

. . . Just because you state something does not make it true. Did you read the FBI AFFADAVIT? You better.. lol seems that Obama wanted someone specifically as Senator and Blago was told to "suck it up" for the next 2 years! lol this is priceless. poor, poor Obama. Now let me make it clear: NO, it was NOT Obama; it was his "advisors". Start on page 63 of the affidavit to see what I am talking about.

Here is the link http://abcnews.go.com/images/Blotter..._Affidavit.pdf
    [quote="John Boy"][size=117]However it did show that John Harris was in contact with at least someone from Obama's Camp.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Blotter/Bl ... idavit.pdf

Page 60

Thereafter, HARRIS suggested that the President-elect could make ROD BLAGOJEVICH the head of a private foundation.

HARRIS stated that “it’s got to be a group that is dependent on [the President-elect],â€