Page 334 of 574 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="hardlineconstitutionalist"][quote] They added that plaintiffs’ injuries are not “concrete and particularizedâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

[quote="HighlanderJuan"][quote="hardlineconstitutionalist"][quote] They added that plaintiffs’ injuries are not “concrete and particularizedâ€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I have brought up nullification many times. I think that our country has spun so far out of control that starting over would be the only way to bring it back. The States all need to succeed and declare sovereignty then decide if they want to have a federated government over them again. I don't really understand why the states can't run themselves with the Senate and House empowered for the United States instead of the feds. The feds get their power from the states and the people anyway.
    If you have not read this yet you may like it. I know I did and do.

HCR 6 – AS INTRODUCED

2009 SESSION

09-0274

09/01

HOUSE CONCURRENT RESOLUTION 6

A RESOLUTION affirming States’ rights based on Jeffersonian principles.

SPONSORS: Rep. Itse, Rock 9; Rep. Ingbretson, Graf 5; Rep. Comerford, Rock 9; Sen. Denley, Dist 3

COMMITTEE: State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs

ANALYSIS

This house concurrent resolution affirms States’ rights based on Jeffersonian principles.

09-0274

09/01

STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
    http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legisla ... R0006.html

Just watched a video that I had never seen. Very well put together and really made me sit up and take notice. Like to hear what others think about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHxb_vZe7Ao
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I was just reading about another case regarding the "National day of prayer" where a federal Judge determined that "hurt feelings" were enough to give the atheists standing. Maybe we should all file friend of the court briefs telling the judges that our feelings are hurt that zero will not prove he is constitutionally qualified for office.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Freedom and tyranny

I think everyone on this forum is quite aware of the current threats to our country and to our culture, including our religion. We have been focused on Barack Obama and his usurpation of the presidency, which as we all recognize, was aided by willing dupes and really malicious progressives and communists within and without our own country.

One of the aspects of Obama's usurpation is that he appears to be a closet Muslim, and, in his usurped presidency, we see him supporting every Muslim effort he is exposed to. This is all in addition to the damage he does to American liberties and Judeo/Christian culture through his own day-to-day communist activities and through the willing support of the equally unlawful progressive congress.

There is now, out in the open, a two prong attack on America: one from the progressives and communists, and the other from the Muslim world. Both have sworn to destroy America and everything we stand for. These are our enemies.

Let me repeat: these are our enemies! They are not our friends, and they will never be our friends, They follow a different path in life - they follow a path of tyranny and oppression.

There is a relatively new video from Pat Condell that I would suggest you view and forward to as many people as possible. Pat is a Brit, but he has, for several years that I am aware of, sounded the alarm about the Muslim takeover of Europe and the USA, and he now addresses the World Trade Center's new 13 story Muslim mosque - a building that will be dedicated by the Muslims on September 11, 2011 unless we can convince the New Yorkers to prevent the madness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4

Understand that when we preach freedom and individual liberties in a world that is largely totalitarian, we will find resistance and attacks from the tyrants running the totalitarian religions and states. We will always have enemies. We are almost at a point where we will have been destroyed by these tyrants, and unless we strongly (and by that I mean STRONGLY) re-assert our American and Judeo/Christian position in the world, we and our children are going to be simply a small note in the future history books.

So, folks, now is the time to stop watching the TV and start getting involved in local politics and in the efforts to restore our God blessed country. Growth starts small, but everything we do for our religion and for our country counts - our actions either count for us, or they count against us.

Make everything you do count for us and for our children.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    __________________________________________________ _____

[img]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/cX1ydhHtYU2nfO9zju9Dme98Wk-w0BaCG4jgeL74i2cRVyyLm1346wAHsAwS1LNcRuOEIdfkhQSxP EGDyglIr*FcCmGIPpH8/obamaglobestory_notborninUS.jpg[/img]

Hawaiian state records clerk reveals:
    NO PROOF OBAMA WAS BORN IN U.S.A.
    Now his critics insist presidency is totally illegal

Only in GLOBE!
    Former records clerk Timothy Adams insists Obama has no Hawaiian birth certificate
    and others insist his Certificate of Live Birth (above left) is a fake and forgery

A FORMER Hawaii records official is sending shock waves through Washington, D.C.,
    by revealing there is absolutely no birth certificate for Barack Obama!

The bombshell revelation backs up long-standing claims that Obama - who insists
    he was born in a Honolulu hospital - really took his first breath in Kenya and, as a
    result, violates the U.S. Constitution's requirements for the President to be a
    "natural born" American [citizen].

Direct access

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer,
    state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just
    about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," says Timothy Adams, who
    served as senior government records clerk in Honolulu in 2008. "There is no birth
    certificate. I was informed by my boss that we did not have Obama's birth record."

America's current [de facto] Commander-in-Chief, 48, has not only refused to
    produce his official birth certificate but has gone to great lengths - and expense -
    to seal records from his past, according to sources. He once mistakenly named
    two different hospitals where he was supposed to be born - and his paternal
    [step-]grandmother insists she witnessed his birth in Kenya!

As questions about the REAL land of Obama's birth began pouring in during the
    2008 presidential campaign, Adams says he asked two local hospitals to provide
    the Democratic candidate's birth certificate - and was told no such record existed!

"Neither hospital has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were
    present at this man's birth," notes Adams. "It's like an open secret. Everyone
    in the government knows this."

The repercussions of Adams' stunning disclosure could bring Obama's presidency
    to an untimely and disastrous end, warn experts.

"This is HUGE, and it's got a lot of people in Washington worried," a Beltway insider tells
    GLOBE. "If these comments turn out to be the smoking gun everyone has been talking
    about from the beginning, Obama will have some very serious problems on his hands."

Experts say Obama wouldn't qualify to be President if he was born in Kenya because
    his late father, Barack Obama Sr., was not a U.S. citizen. Other constitutional
    technicalities would also make his time in the Obal Office illegal, experts say.

Adams, who was employed by the elections office in Hawaii, maintains he was
    just doing his job checking the validity of voters' registrations and citizenship
    when he made the shocking discovery.

"It was my job to verify the voters' identity, and in my professional opinion,
    Obama definitely was NOT born in Hawaii," he declares. "I can say that without
    a shadow of a doubt because there is no legal record of him being born there.

"And the things I've said, I don't mind testifying about in court."

Coming on the heels of Adams' charges, a damning photo of Obama in Kenya with
    relatives has surfaced. Snapped in 1987, some people believe it offers more proof
    that the [putative] President was born in his father's African homeland.

No escaping

"This is the picture that will haunt Obama," predicts the insider. "There is no escaping
    the claims he was born in Kenya. His family lives there. He visits there. There is no
    U.S. birth certificate. It's a big problem."

Back in January 2009, GLOBE reported a Kenyan birth certificate shows Obama was
    born in Mombassa's Coast Provincial General Hospital at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4, 1961.
    But hospital officials there have, so far, refused to admit the document exists.

Adding fuel to the firestorm, Obama's granny, Sarah Hussein [Onyango] Obama, claims
    she was "in the delivery room in Kenya" when the [putative] President was born.

In an effort to kill the controversy when Obama's citizenship was first challenged,
    his staffers produced a Hawaiian Certificate [Certification] of Live Birth to prove
    his eligibility to hold the highest office in the land. But critics question its validity -
    and if there is no official birth certificate to back up the form, as Adams insists,
    it MUST be a forgery and a fraud, say insiders.

But Hawaii State Department of Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino says she checked
    the official records and can verify that Obama is a natural born citizen. And the state's
    Republican [RINO] Gov. Linda Lingle claims the birth certificate says Obama was born
    at Kapi'olani hospital.

Meantime, Adams' boss Glen Takahashi, administrator of the Honolulu City Clerk's
    Office, disputes Adams' contention that he had access to birth records.

But Adams, now a graduate teaching assistant at Western Kentucky University,
    insists that as a senior supervisory clerk, he DID have access to the documents.

"Of course, officials in Hawaii are going to go out of their way to discredit this guy,"
    says the insider about Adams. "But no matter what the White House tries to do,
    this whole thing just won't go away.

"It's ugly and it promises to keep getting worse."
    A quick Google for this guy Adams turned up both a WaPo piece and an interview he did which got reposted on YouTube ...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right- ... e_who.html

Not sure what to make of his credibility ....

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst

A quick Google for this guy Adams turned up both a WaPo piece and an interview he did which got reposted on YouTube ...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right- ... e_who.html

Not sure what to make of his credibility ....
    One can understand why the City Clerk's Office would circle the wagons and try to discredit Adams - simple CYA tactic.

But then, one should probably also ask the question as to why Adams would make such claims in the first place. Fifteen minutes of fame? Not clear.

Is there anyone actively working in any U.S. government agency or any state agency that will openly broadcast the truth about Obama to the American people? Is everyone corrupt or afraid of reprisals?

What the hell has happened to American character? Are there no whistle blowers left in America? Has our law enforcement simply stopped working for the people? Is it time to simply shut down the federal - sorry, central government?

Nothing in government seems to be working for the American people anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Freedom and tyranny

I think everyone on this forum is quite aware of the current threats to our country and to our culture, including our religion. We have been focused on Barack Obama and his usurpation of the presidency, which as we all recognize, was aided by willing dupes and really malicious progressives and communists within and without our own country.

One of the aspects of Obama's usurpation is that he appears to be a closet Muslim, and, in his usurped presidency, we see him supporting every Muslim effort he is exposed to. This is all in addition to the damage he does to American liberties and Judeo/Christian culture through his own day-to-day communist activities and through the willing support of the equally unlawful progressive congress.

There is now, out in the open, a two prong attack on America: one from the progressives and communists, and the other from the Muslim world. Both have sworn to destroy America and everything we stand for. These are our enemies.

Let me repeat: these are our enemies! They are not our friends, and they will never be our friends, They follow a different path in life - they follow a path of tyranny and oppression.

There is a relatively new video from Pat Condell that I would suggest you view and forward to as many people as possible. Pat is a Brit, but he has, for several years that I am aware of, sounded the alarm about the Muslim takeover of Europe and the USA, and he now addresses the World Trade Center's new 13 story Muslim mosque - a building that will be dedicated by the Muslims on September 11, 2011 unless we can convince the New Yorkers to prevent the madness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4

Understand that when we preach freedom and individual liberties in a world that is largely totalitarian, we will find resistance and attacks from the tyrants running the totalitarian religions and states. We will always have enemies. We are almost at a point where we will have been destroyed by these tyrants, and unless we strongly (and by that I mean STRONGLY) re-assert our American and Judeo/Christian position in the world, we and our children are going to be simply a small note in the future history books.

So, folks, now is the time to stop watching the TV and start getting involved in local politics and in the efforts to restore our God blessed country. Growth starts small, but everything we do for our religion and for our country counts - our actions either count for us, or they count against us.

Make everything you do count for us and for our children.
    "On" or "at" the Ground Zero site vs. "near" GZ in what was once a Burlington Coat Factory store?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trad ... and_mosque

Planned construction of Islamic center and mosque
    In July 2009, the Muslim-run real estate company Soho Properties purchased a five-story building located two blocks north of the former World Trade Center site. During the September 11 attacks, the building, then a Burlington Coat Factory, was severely damaged and until its 2009 purchase, lay abandoned. Soho Properties paid the owner $4.85 million in cash for the property. One of the investors in the transaction, the Cordoba Initiative, along with the American Society for Muslim Advancement, would later propose to use the property as the site for a $100 million Islamic center and mosque. For several months after its July purchase, the building was used as a makeshift Muslim prayer space, with services led by Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf.[46]

On May 6, 2010, neighborhood authorities approved plans for a $100-million Islamic center and mosque to be built on the site. The project was unanimously endorsed by the 12-member Community Board 1's financial district committee. Committee Chairman Ro Sheffe said "it will be a wonderful asset to the community." While nobody at the board meeting protested the mosque plans, some 9/11 families found the proposal deeply offensive because the terrorists who committed the September 11 attacks were Muslim.

The project, a collaboration between the American Society for Muslim Advancement and the Cordoba Initiative, is intended to foster better relations between Islam and the West. In an interview, Daisy Kahn, executive director of the American Society for Muslim Advancement, stated, "we decided we wanted to look at the legacy of 9/11 and do something positive." She added that her group represents moderate Muslims who want "to reverse the trend of extremism and the kind of ideology that the extremists are spreading."

It has been reported that the opening date of the mosque may be set as September 11, 2011; the 10-year anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

American Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf is the chief exponent of the mosque project.
    Expression of public opinion against the mosque:

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/74/041/Gr ... Rally.html

[quote]On Sunday, June 6, in the shadow of the Ground Zero construction site, with huge cranes looming overhead, an estimated 5,000 people gathered to show their opposition to the proposed ‘Cordoba House Mosque and Center.’ The protestors overflowed the corner of Church and Liberty Streets where a stage area and podium were constructed. The crowd peacefully filled the areas beyond the barriers, up into Zuccotti Park, the triangle area whose owner revoked the permit, and way past the corner along the Church Street blocks. And the terrific NYPD was there for what appeared to be for the protection of the protesters rather than needing to police them.

The mass of people held up signs and stood in the partial sunny streets for over 2.5 hours, listening to Pamela Geller, Robert Spenser and 18 people passionately speak about the “insultâ€

It looks like this project has the backing of elected officials like the NYC mayor.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/g ... e/19486708

Mark Lennihan, AP
    A 13-story mosque and Islamic community center is slated to be built where this building stands near ground zero in New York. The building was closed after it was damaged in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

(May 21) -- Plans to build an Islamic community center and mosque two blocks from New York's ground zero have inflamed passions among supporters of the project and opponents who see it as an offense.

Last week, tea party founding member and conservative commentator Mark Williams turned up the heat when he wrote a blog post titled "Protected: Savage Islam Wants Mosque at Ground Zero -- monument to hijackers, 9/11 a 'positive' thing."

Williams wrote: "The monument would consist of a Mosque for the worship of the terrorists' monkey-god (repeat: 'the terrorists' monkey-god.' if you feel that fits a description of Allah then that is your own deep-seated emotional baggage not mine, talk to the terrorists who use Allah as their excuse and the Muslims who apologize for and rationalize them) and a 'cultural center' to propagandize for the extermination of all things not approved by their cult."

The original post is protected by a password, which readers can sleuth out by buying a copy of Williams' book, flipping to Page 81 and typing in the first word of the quote from Ayatollah Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr. Otherwise, The Huffington Post has reproduced part of it.

The 13-story complex would include a 500-seat auditorium, a swimming pool, art exhibition spaces, bookstores, restaurants and a space for prayer that could accommodate 2,000 people. The $100 million project is the brainchild of two Muslim organizations: the Cordoba Initiative and its sister organization, the American Society for Muslim Advancement.

The Cordoba Initiative website says the project "is about promoting integration, tolerance of difference and community cohesion through arts and culture." The center will be based on "Islamic values in their truest form -- compassion, generosity and respect for all."

On Thursday, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, the chairman and founder of the Cordoba Initiative, appeared with city politicians in front of the Burlington Coat Factory building, the future site of the Cordoba House, and denounced Williams' comments as "lies" and "bigotry."

"We condemn terrorists. We recognize it exists in our faith, but we are committed to eradicate it," Rauf said, according to the New York Daily News. "This is about moderate Muslims who intend to be and want to be part of the solution."

Standing with Rauf Thursday were New York City Comptroller John Liu; state Sen. Daniel Squadron, who represents the area; and City Council members Margaret Chin and Robert Jackson. New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who has called Williams' comments "appalling," also supports the plan.

"Our city's open to anybody, no matter what your religion is," Bloomberg said.

On Wednesday, Williams issued an apology -- to Hindus. He said his comment about a "monkey god" was unintentionally offensive to Hindus who worship Lord Hanuman, an apelike deity.

While Williams, a frequent commentator on cable news networks like Fox and CNN, dramatically fanned the flames of the debate, other objectors, like families of Sept. 11 victims, have raised their voices as well.

"I think it's despicable, and I think it's atrocious that anyone would even consider allowing them to build a mosque near the World Trade Center," Rosemary Cain, whose son George, a firefighter, was killed in the attacks, told the The Associated Press.

Other victims' family members have voiced concern that the center will be used to plan more attacks, while some say it's just too close to ground zero. The site is so close, in fact, that a piece of landing gear from one of the hijacked planes fell through the coat store roof. The structure, badly damaged, was closed.

Writing in The Huffington Post on Monday, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, an Orthodox rabbi and media personality, suggested the main focus of the Cordoba House should be a memorial and museum dedicated to 9/11 victims.

"If the groups building the Cultural Center and mosque are prepared to make this its focus, they will have proven that they are not only enormously sensitive to the families of the victims who lost loved ones there, but that they are courageous voices who wish to take back their religion from the fiends who purport to represent it."