Page 351 of 574 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Hey all you sick, twisted "Birthers" out there. Seems that rags like the Globe are beginning to morph into our mainstream media. Who woulda thunk it?
    Just keep it up with all your wacko, racist conspiracy theories. Nobody will ever pay attention to you! Huh, what's that? You mean that 30% of the American people now believe he wasn't born in the U.S? How many are saying that maybe he really is Muslim? The tide against all you nutbags is beginning to turn a smidgeon it would appear. Uh, is it too late for me to join your cause?
    TB it is a good thing I like you and I know this was tongue in cheek, or else we would be suspecting you of being a troll
    Cayla, sometimes a mindless tirade is good for the soul I get so sick of hearing the term "birther" like it's a degenerative mental disease or some nasty thing hanging off the corner of some bum's mouth. "Truther" seems a lot more fitting. On second thought, how about "Regular Americans who are Freaking Sick and Tired of all the B.S. spewing out of our media"! It even irks me to hear the word birther used on Fox News by people who ##% well know better.
    I hear you my friend, I hear you.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Faith and Obama

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://abcnews.go.com/WN/franklin-graham-president-obama-born-muslim-pew-poll/story?id=11446462&page=3
    For ABC News, Jake Tapper, Devin Dwyer and Ann Compton[/url]]On the heels of a new poll suggesting that nearly one in five Americans incorrectly believes that President Obama is a Muslim, one of the nation's most prominent evangelical leaders has weighed in with a seemingly lukewarm endorsement of the president's Christian faith.

The Rev. Franklin Graham waded into the discussion with his own controversial explanation of why people wrongly believe the president is a Muslim. Graham, who prayed with Obama in a session with his father, Billy Graham, earlier this year, was asked whether he has any doubts about Obama's self-avowed Christian faith.

"I think the president's problem is that he was born a Muslim, his father was a Muslim. The seed of Islam is passed through the father like the seed of Judaism is passed through the mother. He was born a Muslim, his father gave him an Islamic name,"
    Graham told CNN's John King in a televised interview that aired Thursday night.

"Now it's obvious that the president has renounced the prophet Mohammed, and he has renounced Islam, and he has accepted Jesus Christ. That's what he says he has done. I cannot say that he hasn't. So I just have to believe that the president is what he has said," Graham [wise as serpents?] continued, adding that "the Islamic world sees the president as one of theirs."
    . . .

Obama has favored a more private faith since he took office in January 2009, attending formal church services just a handful of times, including Easter of this year.

Like his predecessor George W. Bush, Obama has said he prefers worshiping at the chapel at Camp David. But the president rarely goes to the presidential retreat, and instead spends Sundays at the White House.

The president said during the same interview that his faith had deepened during his time in office.

"[Before taking office], I had a habit of praying every night before I go to bed. I pray all the time now," Obama laughed. "Because I've got a lot of stuff on my plate, and I need guidance all the time."

While the president and his family initially planned to join a church in Washington, they put the search on hold after finding the trappings of the modern presidency too cumbersome for congregation life. Before the president attends a service, the building must be swept for threats and every churchgoer screened for weapons.

An Obama family visit to the 19th Street Baptist Church, a historic African-American congregation in Washington, turned into a circus atmosphere that dismayed the family, according to aides, particularly after learning that longtime church members were turned away from the service.
    We are not called to cull the counterfeits from the Christians.
    God knows those who are His.

But we are to be fruit inspectors.
    "You shall know them by their fruits." - the Lord Jesus Christ

The Lord wants us to be wise and alert, neither ignorant nor fools.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

This morning's Post & Email published results of an investigation they funded regarding Obama's birth records in Hawaii. Very interesting interview with the researcher who performed the actual research.

Brief portion of the long article here:

=================

Results of Investigation made possible by donors to The Post & Email Legal Fund

WAS OBAMA GIVEN A CERTIFICATE NUMBER WHICH HAD BELONGED TO SOMEONE ELSE?

(Aug. 21, 2010) — In June, The Post & Email solicited funds for its Legal Defense Fund for a specific research project focusing on details and discrepancies surrounding Obama’s alleged birth in Hawaii. Many of our readers were very generous with their donations, including one who put forth a “matching grantâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Required reading - the complete original article.

The researcher said, "The Dunhams appeared to have lived at the birth address for two years..." What is the researcher calling "the birth address"? Surely not the 400 sq. ft. guest house in the back yard at 6085 Kalani'anaole Blvd.?

One marriage index is six years (1960-1965) and the next is five years (1966-1970)?

In this 1961 Hawaii birth index, the line above Obama is "Obado Duplicate Mae".
    Might that have been a two line entry, the second of which was overwritten with Obama?

Confirmed: Stanley Ann Dunham began studies in September 196

REGISTRAR’S OFFICE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON CONFIRMS START DATE WAS IN SEPTEMBER 1961

by Sharon Rondeau

Stanley Ann Dunham's 1960 high school graduation photograph

(Aug. 22, 2010) — The Post & Email can confirm that the alleged mother of Barack Hussein Obama, Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, began her course of study at the University of Washington in September 1961, not August 19, 1961, as has been widely reported.

One source of information whose work is widely disseminated on the internet does not mention her attendance at the University of Washington at all. A Facebook page created for her the day after the 2008 presidential election also fails to include that detail of her life.

also from the story:

There has been much speculation as to how a young woman of 18 could have given birth to a child on August 4, 1961 and begun classes, albeit evening and/or correspondence classes, on August 19 of the same year.

August 19 was a Saturday. The electronic version of the University of Washington 1961 General Archive shows that with the exception of legal holidays such as New Year’s Day, classes always began on a Monday.

A recent investigation of a researcher who looked into Stanley Ann Dunham’s whereabouts has confirmed that she was listed in the Polk’s Directory of 1961-62 as living in Seattle, WA, but the question of when she actually moved there or from where is open.

After receiving the tip, The Post & Email sent the following email to the Registrar at the University of Washington:

There is more at this link

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/08/22/ ... ot-august/

Kathyet

Re: Confirmed: Stanley Ann Dunham began studies in September

Is it lost on anyone else how crazy it is that there are so many questions about the origins, birthplace and legality of a sitting POTUS? I find it absolutely stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    REGISTRAR’S OFFICE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON CONFIRMS START DATE WAS IN SEPTEMBER 1961

by Sharon Rondeau

Stanley Ann Dunham's 1960 high school graduation photograph

(Aug. 22, 2010) — The Post & Email can confirm that the alleged mother of Barack Hussein Obama, Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, began her course of study at the University of Washington in September 1961, not August 19, 1961, as has been widely reported.

One source of information whose work is widely disseminated on the internet does not mention her attendance at the University of Washington at all. A Facebook page created for her the day after the 2008 presidential election also fails to include that detail of her life.

also from the story:

[quote:ks8xq1y8]There has been much speculation as to how a young woman of 18 could have given birth to a child on August 4, 1961 and begun classes, albeit evening and/or correspondence classes, on August 19 of the same year.

August 19 was a Saturday. The electronic version of the University of Washington 1961 General Archive shows that with the exception of legal holidays such as New Year’s Day, classes always began on a Monday.

A recent investigation of a researcher who looked into Stanley Ann Dunham’s whereabouts has confirmed that she was listed in the Polk’s Directory of 1961-62 as living in Seattle, WA, but the question of when she actually moved there or from where is open.

After receiving the tip, The Post & Email sent the following email to the Registrar at the University of Washington:

There is more at this link

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/08/22/ ... ot-august/

Kathyet[/quote:ks8xq1y8]
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Poll... off topic... if anyone objects, I'll delete it.

Is It Right For Obama to Skip the Boy Scouts' Jamboree?

Published July 29, 2010
    | FoxNews.com

President Obama made history as the first sitting president on a daytime talk show when he visits the ladies of "The View" on a show airing today. But he did so at the expense of missing another historic occasion -- the Boy Scouts' Jamboree, marking the group's 100th anniversary, taking place right in the president's backyard. [The Centennial Jamboree took place at Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia, about 42 miles south of the White House by helicopter.]

The White House said Tuesday that the fundraisers, not the TV appearance, prevented the president from attending.

"We were always going to be out of town that day," Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer told FoxNews.com in an e-mail. "It was never canceled."

[The Boy Scout Jamboree lasted ten days, Mr. Pfeiffer. But Dale Earnhardt, Jr., and Jeff Gordon appeared Wednesday evening, so Mr. Obama's absence on Wednesday may not have been that noticeable.]

What do you think of his decision to appear on "The View" and miss the Jamboree? <Vote>

No Problem -- He can't be everywhere, and he's sending the Scouts a video greeting.
    3%

Not Sure -- The Jamboree is once every four years, while "The View" is on every day. It makes me wonder...
    1%

Don't Agree -- There is only ONE 100-year anniversary, and it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience for the Scouts... and, he's the honorary Scout president! Bad decision, Mr. President.
    96%

Total Votes: 140,399

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

Published July 29, 2010
    | FoxNews.com

President Obama made history as the first sitting president on a daytime talk show when he visits the ladies of "The View" on a show airing today. But he did so at the expense of missing another historic occasion -- the Boy Scouts' Jamboree, marking the group's 100th anniversary, taking place right in the president's backyard. [The Centennial Jamboree took place at Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia, about 42 miles south of the White House by helicopter.]

The White House said Tuesday that the fundraisers, not the TV appearance, prevented the president from attending.

"We were always going to be out of town that day," Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer told FoxNews.com in an e-mail. "It was never canceled."

[The Boy Scout Jamboree lasted ten days, Mr. Pfeiffer. But Dale Earnhardt, Jr., and Jeff Gordon appeared Wednesday evening, so Mr. Obama's absence on Wednesday may not have been that noticeable.]

What do you think of his decision to appear on "The View" and miss the Jamboree? <Vote>

No Problem -- He can't be everywhere, and he's sending the Scouts a video greeting.
    3%

Not Sure -- The Jamboree is once every four years, while "The View" is on every day. It makes me wonder...
    1%

Don't Agree -- There is only ONE 100-year anniversary, and it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience for the Scouts... and, he's the honorary Scout president! Bad decision, Mr. President.
    96%

A normal President would have his priorities in order. Barack Obama does not. Of course he should have, at some point within the TEN DAY EVENT, attended the 100th anniversary jamboree.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

Published July 29, 2010
    | FoxNews.com

3%

1%

96%

A normal President would have his priorities in order. Barack Obama does not. Of course he should have, at some point within the TEN DAY EVENT, attended the 100th anniversary jamboree.
    Florgal, I like your 'V for Vendetta' mask. One of my favorite movies, for reasons that are never clear to me. But, then again, I can't imagine the conservatives acting like the movie bad guys either.

Any way, back on point. Obama will never support anything that is traditional in value or anything that will strengthen America in any way. Boy Scouts? What's that? Did they send me any money?

Obama is one of the current bumper crop of America haters and is only interested in 1) what gives him personal power, 2) brings in millions of dollars to his own bank account, 3) helps destroy America because he thinks America is bad and does evil things in the world, and 4) helps promote world communism and one world government.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

http://www.freemedia.co.tz/daima/2006/9/2/habari14.php
    Sept. 2, 2006
    The Tanzania Daima

[Swahili:] SERIKALI ya hapa imemshambulia seneta wa Marekani, mzaliwa wa hapa, Barack Obama...

Mzaliwa huyo wa hapa anayeishi Marekani wakati wa ziara yake kila alikokwenda alipokewa kwa mapokezi makubwa ya maelfu ya Wakenya na alikuwa gumzo nchini, ikiwamo ziara ya sehemu alikozaliwa bibi yake kwenye kijiji cha baba yake.

[English by translate.google.com] Government here imemshambulia U.S. senator, born here, Barack Obama...

He's born here, who live in the U.S. during his visit every whither he was received with great reception of thousands of Kenyans and was gumzo country, including places he visits the town of his grandmother on his father's village.

[English rephrased] The government here {emigrated or accused} the American senator who was born here, Barack Obama...

He was born here; he lives in the U.S.. During his visit, he was received everywhere with a great reception by thousands of Kenyans. He was the {gossip, live chat, talk} of the country, including the places he visited, his grandmother's town [Nyang'oma Kogello a.k.a. Alego-Kogello] and his father's village [Kisumu].

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/07/15/response-received-from-editor-of-the-citizen-of-tanzania/
    To refute the above article, the editor of The Citizen of Tanzania[/url]]Hopeless talk, really!
    From: The Citizen Editor (letterstotheeditor@tz.nationmedia.com)
    Sent: Fri 7/16/10 2:46 AM
    To: Sharon Rondeau

Sharon,
    Take it from me. That’s rubbish, really. A lot must have been lost in that Tanzania Daima newspaper report’s translation. I don’t believe the paper had any evidence or was trying to imply that President Obama was born in Kenya. Believe me, there was a lot of excitement in Kenya about Obama simply because of his father, who was a brilliant economist famously known for his self-destruction and acute arrogance that didn’t go down very well with the government of founding Kenyan President Jomo Kenyatta. You will perhaps be amused to learn that at the time, there were attempts to link the Obama family to Tanzania, with talk that his great grandmother was Tanzanian. There was also talk of a Ugandan connection. it’s this euphoria that many in the West have misread. The attempt to identify with Obama was, to me, not any different from, say, the Irish claiming JFK, when he became President. I wouldn’t give even an inkling of a thought to that Tanzania Daima story. This is a tiny newspaper, which can’t even afford to send a reporter to investigate anything out of the City of Dar es Salaam.
    Good day!
    Editor
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://allafrica.com/stories/200408160533.html
    For AllAfrica.com, John Oywa[/url]]15 August 2004
    The Obama-Dunham marriage later broke up after Anna's father [Stanley Armour Dunham] opposed it, according to Mama Sarah.

"Anna's father was furious about the marriage and threatened to have Obama Snr expelled from the university [of Hawaii]. Our son sent us letters, pleading that we intervene to save the marriage," remembers Sarah.