Page 36 of 574 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136536 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

I think that patience is a virtue that I do not have lol This whole thing has me so torn up I am literally losing sleep over it. It is not just that Obama is a snake, but, the lack of standing, the appearance that only a few others can see what is happening, the way it looks like our government is so corrupt that they are enabling him instead of protecting the constitution.

I would give everything I have to see just one politician actually take this seriously.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm confused trying to interpret some of the posts above. My view of this was that the fact that there seemed to be a "still pending" status to the Donofrio and Wrotnowski cases simply meant that the Stays were denied (and in Wrotnowski, the additional Stay/Injunction relief sought) but with a Writ of Certiorari still "open" for pursuit after the political process for challenges to eligibility have exhausted themselves.

Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    I'm confused trying to interpret some of the posts above. My view of this was that the fact that there seemed to be a "still pending" status to the Donofrio and Wrotnowski cases simply meant that the Stays were denied (and in Wrotnowski, the additional Stay/Injunction relief sought) but with a Writ of Certiorari still "open" for pursuit after the political process for challenges to eligibility have exhausted themselves.

Is this correct?

That's the way I understand it.

The stays were denied but this is FAR from over. It's not going to just "go away" like obama is hoping it will and a lot of people mistakenly believe.

To sum it up.....he's not getting away with anything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst

Is this correct?

That's the way I understand it.

The stays were denied but this is FAR from over. It's not going to just "go away" like obama is hoping it will and a lot of people mistakenly believe.

To sum it up.....he's not getting away with anything.
    I agree, at any time the SCOTUS could have denied the cases in their entirety, but instead chose just to deny the stays. I personally think they will wait till the last minute and cherry pick the one case they feel has the best arguments. It would be redundant and a waste of time to take them all.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Media courage: AWOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: December 16, 2008
    1:00 am Eastern

© 2008

Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid.
    ~ Ronald Reagan, 1981

Democrats stand their ground even when they're wrong. Even when they're impeached. Even when they've lost. And even when they're indicted. Take Bill Clinton, Al Franken and Rod Blagojevich, for example.

Lying to his wife, his Cabinet and the American people, President Bill Clinton fought all the way to what the definition of what the word "is" is. He didn't give up the reins of power even after he'd been impeached. Al Franken lost an election and while they were recounting the ballots, he toured Washington to measure the Senate office for new drapes. That's a lot of nerve. Same with Gov. Blagojevich. How much is Obama's Senate seat worth? I heard it's "bleeping valuable." Do I hear 1 million? Do I hear two?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-820119.html#820119
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I contacted my Rep. JAY Inslee here in Wa. state, about Obama's status as a natural-born citizen. I also contacted my 2 senators as well,but have not received any response to date. I am sending a copy of Inslee's e-mail,he doesn't seem to be worried one bit.Wa. state is all democrat and Obama driven.
    I don't know gang, cant trust the gov. to do the right thing on this,and what is left after our high court,HUH? The program is to get this guy in at any cost, any cost! At 64 I have never seen anything like this, ever, in the USA. The real rulers of America ....not the WH, are bold and present on this one, Bush said it himself, money trumps everything and we are seeing it.

Dear Mr. Henry:

Thank you for contacting me about claims about President-Elect Obama's status as a natural-born citizen, as required for admittance to U.S. Presidential office by the Constitution. As always, I appreciate hearing from you.

As you know, President-Elect Obama has indeed provided his actual paper Certification of Live Birth to several media organizations, as well as the Annenberg Foundation's non-partisan "Factcheck.org" website and the conservative news website World Net Daily, which reported that a "WND investigation into Obama's birth certificate utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic." In fact, all of these groups have recognized that the President Elect's actual birth certificate document is real and genuine. Furthermore, the director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed on Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu and that he is therefore eligible to hold the office of President. I hope you will join with me and honor the position of next President of the United States just as we have honored the current one.

I applaud your interest in federal issues and will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind as we move through the legislative process. It is great that we have people in this country who are so actively engaged in helping make public policy.

Please keep in touch.

Very truly yours,

JAY INSLEE
    Member of Congress

JRI/kg

Confirmation# 2770364
    <div>** ************ It is both a right and a responsibility of a democratic society to manage immigration so that it serves the national interest.&rdquo;
    - Barbara Jordan* ;</d

Quote Originally Posted by DADONLINE
    I contacted my Rep. JAY Inslee here in Wa. state, about Obama's status as a natural-born citizen. I also contacted my 2 senators as well,but have not received any response to date. I am sending a copy of Inslee's e-mail,he doesn't seem to be worried one bit.Wa. state is all democrat and Obama driven.
    I don't know gang, cant trust the gov. to do the right thing on this,and what is left after our high court,HUH? The program is to get this guy in at any cost, any cost! At 64 I have never seen anything like this, ever, in the USA. The real rulers of America ....not the WH, are bold and present on this one, Bush said it himself, money trumps everything and we are seeing it.

Dear Mr. Henry:

Thank you for contacting me about claims about President-Elect Obama's status as a natural-born citizen, as required for admittance to U.S. Presidential office by the Constitution. As always, I appreciate hearing from you.

As you know, President-Elect Obama has indeed provided his actual paper Certification of Live Birth to several media organizations, as well as the Annenberg Foundation's non-partisan "Factcheck.org" website and the conservative news website World Net Daily, which reported that a "WND investigation into Obama's birth certificate utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic." In fact, all of these groups have recognized that the President Elect's actual birth certificate document is real and genuine. Furthermore, the director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed on Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu and that he is therefore eligible to hold the office of President. I hope you will join with me and honor the position of next President of the United States just as we have honored the current one.

I applaud your interest in federal issues and will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind as we move through the legislative process. It is great that we have people in this country who are so actively engaged in helping make public policy.

Please keep in touch.

Very truly yours,

JAY INSLEE
    Member of Congress

JRI/kg

Confirmation# 2770364
    First and foremost WELCOME TO ALIPAC DADONLINE!

It appears that sheeple get elected too. Don't feel too bad, for years I had Frankenstein and Boxer, now I am stuck with Lugar

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Presidential Electors Confirm Obama as Next President

Presidential electors met in state capitals around the United States on Monday to confirm last month’s presidential election results that will make Barack Obama the 44th U.S. president on January 20.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-12-15-voa47.cfm

This story is not ended yet, as there will be additional congressional reviews and probably additional judicial reviews.
    "Electors Confirm," but there is nary a word about a request for verification of his Constitutional qualification by any of the electors, who are uniquely empowered to do so. So much for our letter-writing campaign to the electors.

Justice and truth have been consigned to the lunatic fringe.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I think we're all frustrated sometimes because we tend to feel overwhelmed by the power and financial strength of members of government, but our federal court system might actually help the process of obtaining justice.

For example, it might be interesting to see what would happen if there was one or more law suits filed against the electors and secretaries of state for neglecting and/or violating their duty to uphold the Constitution.

In fact, the lawsuit defendants might be broadened to include members of Congress. Heaven knows they run afoul of the law continuously.

And if someone's civil rights could be shown to have been violated, then there would be provisions for considering a Title 42 lawsuit.

I'm not certain such civil lawsuits are reasonable and proper devices to use, but the idea does deserve some consideration. Individuals can file law suits as well as can attorneys.

Night-all.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I don't have enough faith in our system anymore that the Constitution will be defended, too much fear and corruption. Over 200 years is a good run though!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!