Page 361 of 574 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    My fear Juan is that the monster we call the federal government has become so large and uncontrolled that the state governments will no longer be able to fight it. Look at AZ as an example. The feds are unconstitutionally trying to squelch their sovereignty. They are not even following the constitutional path in their attempt to do this. The constitution In Article 3, Section 2, is crystal clear that only the Supreme Court has jurisdiction in this case.

In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.
    By allowing this breach of jurisdiction to occur, our constitution has become a little weaker. I do believe constitutionally SCOTUS would have had to take the case. Of course, we no longer are worried about that pesky piece of paper.
    Cayla,

I believe the solution to our problems starts with having the right attitude, and the solution has absolutely everything to do with attitude. To me, the right attitude is for the states (and therefore the citizens living within the states) to realize that they are in charge of the federal government, and that they (the states) must control the federal government and make certain that it (the federal government) obeys the law (i.e. the Constitution).

The federal government, of course, doesn't want any of this - they want to be in charge - to be the big cheese, and so the feds will do everything they can do to suppress the power and sovereignty of the states. It’s called sabotage. It’s called tyranny. It’s called totalitarianism. It’s called communism. But it isn't called representative federalism.

Think about it. The federal government doesn't produce anything, and earns no legitimate money of its own except for the collection of tariffs from foreign shippers. However, rather than collecting its annual budget monies from the states directly, the federal government has managed to manipulate every productive person in America to send them a portion of what they earn as fair exchange wages, under penalty of jail time and asset seizure for failure to do so. The Sixteenth Amendment needs to be nullified and repealed.

I spent five years unsuccessfully asking the IRS, in writing, to show me that I was a person required to file a tax return. I also asked the Secretary of the Treasury. I never got an answer from either in five years time. Our whole tax system is a fraud and a ponzi scheme - the whole 'tax the people directly' is a scam. It only works when the people believe it. So, let's stop believing the scam. We can do it. Go watch ‘Harry’s War’ which is still available from Amazon.com. It was reportedly banned by the IRS because it hit home in too many areas.

In my mind, it is time for the states to re-assert their control over the federal government and shut down the unlawful activities being performed by the feds. The states can do it by nullification. They can do it by threatening to secede. They can do it by refusing all of the federal handouts ( I.e payoffs which originated from the states anyway – what a corrupt mess). The states can withdraw their ambassadors to the federal congress.

The point is - the states CAN and MUST control the federal government, but they have to 1) realize they are empowered and obligated to do so, and 2) take charge of their states and actually do the job. The states will only do what they are obligated to do when their educated electorate forces them to do so, but the odds are more in the favor of getting states to respond to the electorate, than to get the outlaw federal government to do so.

We are citizens of the sovereign states first, citizens of the United States second. The states owe us the duty to defend and protect us, its citizens, from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Right now, and with the possible exception of Arizona, the states just aren’t doing their job for their own people. Even in Arizona’s situation, I don’t know why they aren’t just telling the feds to go kiss off. That’s Arizona’s right and Arizona’s responsibility to its citizens.

If you haven’t read this article on State Sovereignty, you probably should do so. Sutherland is doing another article describing exactly what functions the federal government is authorized to perform for the states. http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/08/12/ ... vereignty/

The feds are powerless and impotent without the support of the states as the federal government is nothing but a federated collection of sovereign states. I have made the point in other forums that the treatment of these states by the feds (e.g. Arizona), the treatment of the people by the feds (e.g. Obama eligibility, the Obamacare debacle) is undeserved, unlawful, and unwanted by the people. Now is the time for us to turn the tide in favor of the people. Screw the feds!

And, as far as the usurper Obama is concerned, he goes when we throw the rest of the criminals out of office.

Remember in November:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ad1Mlkrkw
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Unfortunately the uniformed and uneducated allowed the 17th amendment to be passed. This robbed the states of any direct representation. I for one, for good or evil, feel we would have been better off if no provision for additional amendments had been allowed.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Unfortunately the uniformed and uneducated allowed the 17th amendment to be passed. This robbed the states of any direct representation. I for one, for good or evil, feel we would have been better off if no provision for additional amendments had been allowed.
    Amendments can be repealed. It's not a one-way street.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Sharon Rondeau of The Post & Email
    Lt. Cmdr. Fitzpatrick’s editorial explains that the U.S. Constitution has been suspended and that military law has replaced it with the full knowledge of the military. If we are governed by military law, then we have no constitutional rights.
    I don't understand why Lucas Smith (peace be upon him) apparently did not include, in each of his 535 certified letters to members of Congress, a copy of the Coast Province General Hospital birth certificate for Barack Obama II.

The absence of the BC from the letter will cause most MCs to just toss the letter as another crank's prank. Delaying sending certified copies of the CPGH BC makes assassination of Lucas Smith that much more likely. But I'm sure he has his reasons.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    In my mind, it is time for the states to re-assert their control over the federal government and shut down the unlawful activities being performed by the feds. The states can do it by nullification. They can do it by threatening to secede. They can do it by refusing all of the federal handouts (i.e. payoffs which originated from the states anyway – what a corrupt mess). The states can withdraw their ambassadors to the federal congress.

You're not from Dixie, are you.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    In my mind, it is time for the states to re-assert their control over the federal government and shut down the unlawful activities being performed by the feds. The states can do it by nullification. They can do it by threatening to secede. They can do it by refusing all of the federal handouts (i.e. payoffs which originated from the states anyway – what a corrupt mess). The states can withdraw their ambassadors to the federal congress.

You're not from Dixie, are you.
    No, but sometimes I wish I was. When I compare the CSA Constitution with the USA Constitution, I think the south made some healthy changes.

Here is Lucas Smith's video of the public display of the CPGH Kenyan BC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSiz49IWJH0

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Here is Lucas Smith's video of the public display of the CPGH Kenyan BC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSiz49IWJH0
    Will anything come of this? Doubtful. As much as I believe that this may be the smoking gun I have no hope that anything will come of it because the corruption runs too deep. We have to wait for November and the American people have to push for the removal of this criminal. We have no other choice. I still believe that the Democrats themselves may throw BO under the bus to save what will be left of the Democratic party after the November elections.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I would like to get the opinions of those on this board about the pending Lt. Col. court martial. I don't want editorial from some rag, I want to hear your real opinions.

- Will Lakin be court martialed?
    - If so, will the judge allow discovery?
    - Will the Lakin case be dismissed?
    - Will Lakin be given a dishonorable discharge?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

MinuteMan, this post is for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyfoasJQjsA

I hope it meets with your approval.

Juan