Page 362 of 574 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412462 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I would like to get the opinions of those on this board about the pending Lt. Col. court martial. I don't want editorial from some rag, I want to hear your real opinions.

- Will Lakin be court martialed?
    - If so, will the judge allow discovery?
    - Will the Lakin case be dismissed?
    - Will Lakin be given a dishonorable discharge?
    - Will Lakin be court martialed? yes
    - If so, will the judge allow discovery? No
    - Will the Lakin case be dismissed? maybe
    - Will Lakin be given a dishonorable discharge? Yes

remember, you used the words will and not should. Had you done the latter, my answers would have been different.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Not sure if you seen this on Obama's Social Security Number(s) - Jerome Corsi on the Jeff Kuhner Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRt64dO0opE

Obama's Social Security Number(s) - Jerome Corsi on the Jeff Kuhner Show See more here
    http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http% ... Y2Ng%3D%3D

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I would like to get the opinions of those on this board about the pending Lt. Col. court martial. I don't want editorial from some rag, I want to hear your real opinions.

- Will Lakin be court martialed?
    - If so, will the judge allow discovery?
    - Will the Lakin case be dismissed?
    - Will Lakin be given a dishonorable discharge?

remember, you used the words will and not should. Had you done the latter, my answers would have been different.
    Thanks Cayla, I just wanted everyone to peer into their personal crystal ball. I know, based upon the folks in this forum, what the SHOULD answers would be. Since no mainstream media source will touch this subject I was just looking for some honest foresight.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

My personal record on predictions being somewhat below that of the TV weatherman,
    I will defer to Cayla's predictions.

But the case cannot be dismissed if the Army intends to give him a dishonorable discharge.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

My personal record on predictions being somewhat below that of the TV weatherman,

But the case cannot be dismissed if the Army intends to give him a dishonorable discharge.

"But the case cannot be dismissed if the Army intends to give him a dishonorable discharge".

Minuteman you are assuming that justice will be served. When has justice recently been served in ANY case involving the eligibility of BO? Zero, zip, nada. Good people get slandered and smeared for standing up and expecting justice. We no longer have constitutional rights. We have to take our country back no matter the cost.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Perhaps not a dishonorable for this, but dad gum it, he came in three days in a row with a speck of dust on his shoes.....They will find another, unrelated, trumped up reason to give him the DD.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps not a dishonorable for this, but dad gum it, he came in three days in a row with a speck of dust on his shoes.....They will find another, unrelated, trumped up reason to give him the DD.
    You're right Cayla. They can't let him go with no punishment so they will find some trumped up charge. We'll get a chance to see just how good and determined his lawyers are!! This could get VERY interesting to say the least.

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    MinuteMan, this post is for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyfoasJQjsA

Just for me, or only for me?

Here's one for everyone: "Stand Up for Lt. Col. Lakin."

http://www.youtube.com/v/RTERVtZzRR8

After Congress defunded ACORN, Mr. Obama re-funded - as an executive appropriation - the $4.3 BILLION earmarked for ACORN. To me, that is a clear violation of the U.S. Constitution, Art. I, § 9, ¶ 7(a): "No money shall be drawn from the treasury, but in consequence of appropriations made by law..." If Mr. Obama's Executive Orders are now reckoned as law, he should be reclassified as part of the legislature, the law-making branch of government, and removed from the law-breaking branch of government... I mean, the law-enforcing branch of government.

Sunday night at prayer meeting, the speaker mentioned (to the Lord) the serious problem of election fraud. IMO, there are too many crooks and too few cops - right now, zero (has U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald been transferred to Antarctica?) - to expect anything less than an authentic 7th century raid on the government on Nov. 2, followed by outright overthrow of the Constitution by 2012.

Throughout the bible, for a nation in decline, there were but two choices: revival or removal.

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1216821&page=2675
    At forums.hannity.com, bluecat6[/url]]Though others have jumped in on this, the issue is simple - there is a pattern of "the dog ate the homework" almost every time any information of any type [about Barack Obama II's history] is brought forward from government sources. It is known that the administration is reviewing all FOIA requests before they are responded to. That in and of itself should send a shiver through anyone's spine.

Lets review the pattern:

Original/Long form BC - Reportedly destroyed in fire, so it just does not exist.

Stanley Ann Dunham / BHO Sr. divorce records - page missing [page 13 of 14, where the birth certificate for Barack Obama II should be].

Stanley Ann Dunham passport (or passport application) records - supposedly destroyed [according to or in compliance with] procedures in 1980s. [The State Dept. reported that passport APPLICATION records {some - not all} from 1965 had been destroyed.]

Stanley Ann Dunham / Lolo Soetoro marriage records - most stories indicated a 1967 marriage. Recent release of records confirm their March, 1965, marriage [on March 15, 1965, in Molokai, Hawaii. Yet, on her passport renewal application filed in 1981, she stated that she married Lolo Soetoro on March 5, 1964, in Maui, Hawaii]. Why was the 1967 date propagated in the media? [Obviously, because that would cast doubt upon his adoption in Indonesia, which should have taken place before age 5.]

Selective Service FOIA release - serious issues that indicate direct fraud.
    http://www.debbieschlussel.com/4428/exc ... questions/

College records - not released at all. Institutions refuse to release.

COLB - physical, actual document has never been provided to mainstream media or any normal reporting function. Supposedly only to Fact Check. The primary writer of the Fact Check article - Jess Henig - has rarely or never provided an interview about the famous session with the COLB, and he now refuses any and all questions about the session.

Passport records [for Barack Obama II] from 1980s. Never released.

If any one and only one of the above items had an unexplained anomaly, even far fetched, it would seem odd, but not so noticeable. But it is clear there is a cloaking of information [actively at work]. Records that should have no problem being released are still under wraps, and every time something is made available, it has some sob story about why it's not complete.

Once is an anomaly, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern, or as they say in the military - enemy action. I think we are into 4 or 5 or more now. [Try 8 or 10.] Any rational person understands that something is amiss. Exactly what? Who knows. But people know. Just look at the polls.

I'm puzzled about why freedom1776flag started his otherwise factual YouTube compilation with
    the 30 second spoof clip of Mr. Obama's words, edited to say that he is not an American, he is a Kenyan.

Not Natural Born -- TRUTH MATTERS

Of the clips comparing Mr. Obama to the Antichrist, this is the most accurate I have seen.

Is OBAMA the ANTICHRIST? 12 of 19 characteristics are met!

It closes with, "Is Barack Hussein Obama the Antichrist? It is too early to tell. But it certainly bears watching."