Page 38 of 574 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138538 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Check out the chart.

http://www.mediachannel.org/ownership/chart.shtml

There's the answer as to why the mainstream media doesn't pursue in-depth reporting anymore.

There are no "pure plays" in journalism anymore, and a lot of foreign influence and control over media that delivers news to America.

I found this interesting. In 1961, the house where the birth announcement said the Obamas lived was owned by Orland Lefforge and Thelma (Young?) Lefforge.

According to Orland's obit (see below) he was a professor at the University of Hawaii. It also insinuates he and Thelma were not married. Do you think Obamas mom "borrowed" a professors address or maybe was renting his house? I am going to try to find out how many properties Prof. Lefforge owned in 1961.

ORLAND SCOTT LEFFORGE, 91, of Honolulu, died July 4, 2007. Born in Pettisville, Ohio. Retired University of Hawai'i professor. Survived by companion, Thelma Young; son, Daniel; daughters, Andrea Harper and Mia Blake; brother, Marian; three grandchildren; one great-grandson. Service 11 a.m. Aug. 4 at University of Hawai'i, Manoa campus, George Hall courtyard. Casual attire. Arrangements by Nuuanu Memorial Park & Mortuary.
    http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/artic ... 60332.html
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I found this interesting. In 1961, the house where the birth announcement said the Obamas lived was owned by Orland Lefforge and Thelma (Young?) Lefforge.

According to Orland's obit (see below) he was a professor at the University of Hawaii. It also insinuates he and Thelma were not married. Do you think Obamas mom "borrowed" a professors address or maybe was renting his house? I am going to try to find out how many properties Prof. Lefforge owned in 1961.

ORLAND SCOTT LEFFORGE, 91, of Honolulu, died July 4, 2007. Born in Pettisville, Ohio. Retired University of Hawai'i professor. Survived by companion, Thelma Young; son, Daniel; daughters, Andrea Harper and Mia Blake; brother, Marian; three grandchildren; one great-grandson. Service 11 a.m. Aug. 4 at University of Hawai'i, Manoa campus, George Hall courtyard. Casual attire. Arrangements by Nuuanu Memorial Park & Mortuary.

I think this idea, that the Obamas Snr didn't live at 6075 Kalanianaole Highway on Aug. 13, 1961, is a dog that don't hunt.

They wouldn't have been able to hide that pretense from the actual residents at the time of the newspaper announcement.

The government authorities responsible for vetting Barack Obama's candidacy would have been all over this when he filed to run for the Presidency.

Besides, the news media would have reported this long before now!

/ SARC
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

I think this idea, that the Obamas Snr didn't live at 6075 Kalanianaole Highway on Aug. 13, 1961, is a dog that don't hunt.

They wouldn't have been able to hide that pretense from the actual residents at the time of the newspaper announcement.

The government authorities responsible for vetting Barack Obama's candidacy would have been all over this when he filed to run for the Presidency.

Besides, the news media would have reported this long before now!

/ SARC
    I tend to agree. I actually think that the late owners connection to the University supports the house being a rental for college students. Online records do not go back to 1961, but in 1995, he owned at least 5 properties. Also the obit shows children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. I wonder why nobody contacted any of them to find out if the papers in his estate showed who was living in the house at the time.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They moved around a lot. There's a cottage out back of that address. The article has several photos, so click on link,

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/artic ... IALOBAMA08

Posted on: Sunday, November 9, 2008

Obama's Hawaii boyhood homes drawing gawkers
    • Tourists seeking out next president's various boyhood homes on Oahu
      Much to do before transition to White House
      Reality will test Obama's rhetoric
      Girls about to be swept up in a princess whirlwind
      Obama kids will have to wait months for their puppy
      Former White House butler served as a witness to history
      Obama's favorite suits, snacks might become yours, too

By Will Hoover
    Advertiser Staff Writer

Birthplaces and boyhood homes of U.S. presidents have been duly noted and honored for nearly as long as America has been a nation. In the case of such towering figures as Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, those early locations have been deemed national treasures and historic sites, visited annually by the multitudes.
    The discovery and identification this year of George Washington's boyhood home in Virginia has been hailed as the "best available window into the setting that nurtured the father of our country."

In the case of the historic election of Barack Obama on Tuesday as the next president, there's more than one boyhood home in Honolulu to celebrate and enshrine.

Stories surrounding Obama's youth tend to focus on his birth in Hawai'i, his time in Indonesia, his time living with his grandparents on Beretania Street in lower Makiki and his high school years at Punahou School.

However, a view of the various homes where Obama dwelled in Honolulu reveals a broader, diversified beginning. Other than his four years in Indonesia between 1967 and 1971, Obama spent his time from birth to high school graduation in half a dozen Honolulu residences with one or more of his relatives. A look at those homes also shows that Obama's grandparents probably played a larger role in his infancy and early years than is usually reported.

The future president's first boyhood home is still standing on Kalaniana'ole Highway, in the Kuli'ou'ou area between 'Aina Haina and Hawai'i Kai.

The yellow, four-bedroom, single-story home was built in 1948. Nani Smethurst, who has owned the home since 1979, said the place is essentially the same as it was when it was built, although it has been upgraded and landscaped by Smethurst, who is an architect.

The property also has a 450-square-foot cottage in the back that was built in 1953.

Smethurst said she recently noticed people coming around to peer at her home. Then she began receiving calls from local and Mainland newspapers inquiring about Obama's first home.

"I didn't know," Smethurst said. "And then we got a call from someone saying did you know your home is Barack Obama's first home. It seems that somebody knew. A lot of people, when passing through, would come take a look and maybe take pictures."

She said someone posted the address on the Internet. That July posting contained a photocopy of what is most likely the first mention of Barack Obama ever published — a tiny, one-line birth notice in the Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961, edition of The Honolulu Advertiser:

"Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, son, Aug. 4."

The exact same notice appeared the following day in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin. The numerous birth announcements above and below the Obama listing also were identical in both papers, which were unaffiliated, competing publications.

Advertiser columnist and former Star-Bulletin managing editor Dave Shapiro was not at either paper in 1961, but he remembers how the birth notices process worked years later when both papers were jointly operated by the Hawaii Newspaper Agency — which no longer exists.

"Those were listings that came over from the state Department of Health," he said. "They would send the same thing to both papers."

Baby's first home
    Fringe theorists who insist Obama was born in Kenya are left to ponder how two independent Honolulu daily newspapers and the state Department of Health could be part of conspiracy half a century ago to thwart the truth about the future president of the United States.

The first mention of that future president in the announcement was the word "son." The Barack H. Obama referred to was the newborn's father and the husband of the former Stanley Ann Dunham, the boy's mother. She and her parents, Kansas couple Stan Dunham, a furniture store operator, and Madelyn Dunham ("Toot," to Obama), a bank cashier, had come to Hawai'i in 1960 and moved into the Kalaniana'ole location.

The senior Obama came from Kenya to the University of Hawai'i in 1959, where he met and later married Stanley Ann Dunham, 18, also a UH student.

It's feasible the couple occupied the back cottage at 6085 Kalaniana'ole. Public records from the time show that Barack H. Obama, 25, also had a residence at 625 11th Ave. in Kaimuki.

Since those records show that Obama Sr. had the 11th Avenue dwelling at the same time he and his wife were living on Kalanianaole Highway, it's possible the young Barack also visited that residence. The 11th Avenue address is now occupied by a larger dwelling that was built in 1990.

By 1963 the Dunhams had moved into Apartment 110 of a six-year-old building at 1427 Alexander Street, records show. A year before, Obama Sr. had separated from his wife and child to attend Harvard University. In 1963, when she was a UH sophomore, Stanley Ann Obama's address was listed in a university directory as 2277 Kamehameha Ave. She filed for divorce in 1964. It can be assumed that she and young Barack also spent time with the Dunhams at the two-bedroom apartment on Alexander, which is also still there.

backyard in Manoa
    By 1964 the Dunhams, along with young Barack and their daughter, who was now going by the name Ann Dunham, were living together in a four-bedroom home at 2234 University Ave., records show. This single-story Manoa home with its wide-open veranda and sprawling front and back lawns, was within walking distance of Noelani Elementary School, which Obama attended. The family remained there together for more than three years. It represents what might have been the most traditional home life of Obama's childhood. Built in 1947, the house remains in a neighborhood that's little changed since the '60s.

Today, Virginie and Brian Ching and their two toddlers live at that residence along with a nanny. The couple found a photo of the home for rent in a want ad and were taken by the old-style home with hardwood floors and vertical board walls. Since April the family has been living in the rental house, which is owned by a neighborhood church.

But they were unaware that Obama had lived there as a child.

"I can't believe I'm standing on the floor where Barack Obama once walked," said Virginie Ching after learning she lives in the boyhood home of the president-elect. "I'm very happy to know that. I voted for him. Maybe he'd like to come back and visit."

Obama, his mother, and his grandparents were still living at the home in 1967 when Ann Dunham married another man she met at UH, Lolo Soetoro. The couple, with 6-year-old Barack in tow, moved to Jakarta, Indonesia, that same year.

In 1971, at age 10, Barack Obama was back in Honolulu with his grandparents, who had moved to Apartment 1206 at 1617 S. Beretania. Two years later, the Dunhams and Obama settled into Apartment 1008 in the same 96-unit building, built in 1965. This was Obama's primary residence until he left Hawai'i in 1979 after high school graduation.

In 1973, Ann Soetoro returned to Hawai'i to study anthropology at UH. She and Lolo Soetoro had separated and she brought along the couple's 3-year-old toddler, Maya Soetoro. She and the child took up residence at a nine-unit walk up apartment at 1839 Poki Street. Years later Obama's sister recalled Obama staying with her and their mother at the Poki Street apartment, built in 1970.

But Ann Soetoro's friend, Alice Dewey, a UH professor who chaired Soetoro's doctorate committee, said that after Obama's mother returned to Hawai'i she stayed at several Honolulu locations, though she never strayed far from the orbit of her son and her parents.

"She would get a place around the corner from her parents, so I suspect she spent as much time there as at her place," said Dewey. "She lived on Spreckles Street. I helped her carry her books up there. And I remember the Poki Street place, which was about two blocks away from her parents. She stayed for a while in my household at 2828 Kahawai St.

"Barack would always come and go."

Now, Dewey is amazed and delighted that people across the world are anxious to celebrate Obama's birthplace and enshrine his boyhood homes.

Born Aug. 4, 1961
    While most Obama residences can be traced, the hospital where he was born is difficult to document. The desire of historians to pinpoint where Obama's life began has crashed head-on with the modern American propensity toward confidentiality. The federal Health Information Privacy Act of 1999 — a law passed to protect medical records from public scrutiny — prevents hospitals from confirming births, administrators contend.

"We don't have plans to do anything," said Kapiolani Medical Center spokeswoman, Claire Tong, when asked how the center plans to commemorate the soon-to-be 44th U.S. president, who, according to Obama's family and other sources, was born at that hospital on Aug. 4, 1961.

"We can't confirm or deny it — even though all the information out there says he was born at Kapiolani Hospital. And that's because of the HIPA law."

Tong acknowledged that the center has received daily inquiries from news agencies far and wide asking for confirmation of Obama's birthplace. Much as she wishes she could do it, Tong said it's not possible.

"Our hands are tied," she said.

Quote Originally Posted by For Honolulu Advertiser, Will Hoover
    Advertiser columnist and former Star-Bulletin managing editor Dave Shapiro was not at either paper in 1961, but he remembers how the birth notices process worked years later when both papers were jointly operated by the Hawaii Newspaper Agency — which no longer exists.

"Those were listings that came over from the state Department of Health," he said. "They would send the same thing to both papers."

Baby's first home
    Fringe theorists who insist Obama was born in Kenya are left to ponder how two independent Honolulu daily newspapers and the state Department of Health could be part of conspiracy half a century ago to thwart the truth about the future president of the United States.
    Do any of us "fringe theorists" here wonder how Madelyn Dunham, Barack Obama II's grandmother in Honolulu, could have called in her grandson's birth notice to the two newspapers?

Nah, I didn't think so. I do wonder how stupid the Advertiser thinks we are, though.

Convenient how Mr. Shapiro attributes the notice to the Hawai'i State Dept. of Health, which will neither verify nor debunk anything about Barack Obama II's birth. Would someone inquire of the Hawai'i DOH whether they sent Barack Obama II's birth notice to the newspapers in 1961? Whether or not the DOH published his birth notice would not be information protected by HIPAA.

Broe v. Reed, Washington State Supreme Ct., 1/8

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=1825

Tel: (425) 605-4774 Fax: (425) 818-5371
    Email: attorney@stephenpidgeon.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

12 Washington voters sue to set aside the election of Barack Obama in Washington.

Bellevue, WA, December 10, 2008
    The Washington Supreme Court has set a date for oral argument on the case Broe v. Reed, to be heard en banc on January 8, 2008.

On December 4, 2008, James (Jim) Broe and 11 other Washington voters sued Secretary of State Sam Reed in the Washington Supreme Court, seeking a Writ of Mandamus to require the Secretary to set aside the votes cast for Senator Barack Obama, because at the time of the election, Senator Obama had failed to establish that he was a "natural born citizen" of the United States, failed to establish that he was an American citizen, and that he was not running under his legal name of Barry Soetoro.

"The issue of standing seems to be behind us," said Stephen Pidgeon, counsel for the plaintiffs. "What remains is to establish the duty of the Secretary of State, under Article III, Sections 4 and 17 of the Washington constitution, under RCW 29A.04.230 which names the Secretary as the state's chief of elections, and under relevant administrative codes which also require the Secretary to act."

Pidgeon goes on to say that "each candidate that stands in a primary election must make a declaration of candidacy, stating that 'at the time of filing this declaration, I am legally qualified to assume office if elected.' The Secretary of State has a constitutionally imposed duty to determine if the candidate is telling the truth."

Re: standing

Quote Originally Posted by on obamacrimes.us, Jimmy the C
    [Edited by MMCDCSC] I have had this belief, and it was confirmed this morning, (I think) that until January 8th, when Congress actually counts the votes and confirms Barry as POTUS, Mr. Berg does not have standing. But he will the morning of January 9th.

Since no one knew what the outcome of the election process would be (including the Electoral College and the Congressional counting), the courts really could not get involved, unless it was a candidate that was filing a lawsuit for some reason, like Bush v Gore in 2000. I believe that's why SCOTUS is actually keeping all these cases alive, even though it appears that they have dismissed them, which has made the media so gleeful that they reported it immediately.

The media and the O-Bots, blinded by their love for 'The One', do not see what has actually happened. SCOTUS wants desperately to have at this case, and you will see a whole new side of the Justices starting after January 8th. That's when this whole process changes from a 'Political One' with no standing to a 'Legal One' with much standing.

Ever since this was pointed out to me the other day through the concept of Judicial Review, I have been very optimistic and hopeful in our system. Keep the faith and pray. God Bless America.
    Amen. I agree.

OMG....I am praying the post above this one is correct.....I finally have a bit of hope......I am praying
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How's this one grab you?

Illegals Must Undergo Legal Citizenship Process for National Security and Social Harmony, Say New U.S. Citizens

Thursday, December 18, 2008
    By Nicholas Ballasy

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/a ... rcID=41072
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain