Page 388 of 574 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Looks like the fix is in. The whole system is corrupt.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.
    It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

The widespread apostasy from Christian faith and practice is behind the failure of the system of government.

Pray for a revival of righteousness and right living among Christians. (No one should expect unsaved people to live up to that standard.)

"When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14
    MinuteMan, I was heartened by the video interview of Prince Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein by Human Events.

Liechtenstein's area is just over 160 km² (about 61.7 square miles), and it has an estimated population of only 35,000. Liechtenstein is the smallest yet the richest German-speaking country in the world and the only alpine country to lie entirely within the Alps. According to the 2000 census, 87.9% of the population is Christian, of whom 78.4% adhere to the Roman Catholic faith, while about 8% are Protestant.

Liechtenstein has the highest GDP per capita in the world.

I was heartened by what the prince had to say about America and to know that he thinks the world still needs us.

http://www.humanevents.com/UncommonKnowledge.php

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Obama's natural born status

SCOTUS Fears POTUS But Not US

By Jerry McConnell
    Sunday, December 5, 2010

I will begin today by asking the same question that I have asked at least several times before in my columns: Is there even just ONE judge anywhere in the United States with superlative courage, who lacks fear of reprisal or retribution for simply, ‘telling the truthâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/30739
    For Canada Free Press, Jerry McConnell[/url]]Is this the sort of justice we will now be faced with in this once Land of the Free and Home of the Brave?

Is our Constitution no longer as stated therein, for WE THE PEOPLE, or has it devolved to, only as long as it doesn’t "embarrass" someone higher up?

This only lends credence to the theory that money and power can get away with impunity for even the most serious of violations. Again; this is not what our Founding Fathers had in mind when our Constitution was constructed.

Seemingly small matters such as this are actually paramount to this society of ours that holds great stock in our United States Constitution; it tends to gnaw at the very fibers of that body of laws that have held fast for 235 years. It makes one wonder if that gnawing is the result of intended and planned actions.

The selective enforcement and seeming disregard of the U.S. Constitution can only mean that it is no longer considered the highest authority of government in the land. Supreme over the Constitution now is something anti-American, anti-Christian, and anti-Constitution. I submit that neither that power nor that authority originates from the person of Mr. Obama.

Apparently, "SCOTUS fears POTUS and NotUS." But if Mr. Obama is only the velvet glove, the iron fist inside is either

1) of this world and its wealth, and it probably consists of the three ascendant world powers:
    • the globalists - European elites, bankers, and financiers, Bilderbergs and Illuminati, the Roman Church hierarchy apart from its Christian function and purpose, the C.F.R. and the Trilateral Commission, NAU/SPP and the global government behind Cap & Tax, personified by George Soros, who is but one of the cabal of king-makers;

Dar al Is|am and the Mohammedan ideology of world conquest, represented by the Shiite Moolahs of Iran and the Sunni Arab oil sheiks who dominate OPEC; and

Chinese capitalist military-industrial power; or else
    2) it is not of this world and is supernatural, diabolical, and Satanic , related somehow to the spirit of antichrist.

I would consider the present trend in U.S. demographics - "the browning of America" - as the force behind Mr. Obama, but that doesn't explain nations which are traditionally enemies of the U.S. extending him their "conquering hero's welcome."

Who or what do you think is the iron fist inside the velvet glove, the power behind the throne?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    From the phony, forged FactCheck .jpg image:
    • FATHER'S RACE: AFRICAN
    Tell me if you find "African" (not "African American") listed as a race in any of the [listed] HHS and CDC documents...
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-137238-days0-orderasc-1571.html
    Carla99[/url]]...a 1961 summary of U.S. vital statistics by the Department of Health, Education and Welfare (now known as Health and Human Services) indicates:

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite." The category "white" includes, in addition to persons reported as "white," those reported as Mexican or Puerto Rican. With one exception, a reported mixture of Negro with any other race is included in the Negro group; other mixed parentage is classified according to the race of the nonwhite parent and mixtures of nonwhite races to the race of the father.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

April
    Friends of ALIPAC,

We have some terrible news to report. According to our friends at NumbersUSA, the illegal aliens and their supporters are beating us with more calls arriving in support of Amnesty than opposed to Amnesty with your lawmakers.

They are even forming new phone banks in expectation of the first votes for Dream Act Amnesty now scheduled for WEDNESDAY Dec. 8!

While several scientific polls show we Americans oppose Dream Act Amnesty 59% to 22%, the well planned and well financed efforts of the Open Borders Lobby are winning in DC.

To turn thing around we need you to: A. Mobilize and respond to our requests for help. B. Mobilize and organize others around our requests for help. (Be the media!) C. Combine your time and funds to help us get more lawmakers and media sources opposing Dream Amnesty ASAP!

Step 1: Please vote in this online poll at CBS where the illegals are winning at the time of this email
    Vote NO on Amnesty
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... 03544.html

Step 2: Please call the 73 targeted offices in the US Congress that are coded YES or UNKNOWN on Dream Act Amnesty. Do your best to get a NO out of these offices. Please report any new YES or NO on Amnesty reports to us so we can adjust our tracking list. Please craft your own message.

Yes, I will not let the illegals win against Americans in DC and I am on the phones now at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html

Let's flood those 73 Democratic offices in Congress with calls and emails fast and furious today (Monday)! Let's grow our "No On Amnesty" list quickly!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

The Specter of Muslim Disloyalty in America

by Raymond Ibrahim
    Pajamas Media
    September 13, 2010
    http://www.raymondibrahim.com/7957/musl ... ty-america

Islamist enmity for infidels, regularly manifested in the jihad, is by now moderately well known. Lesser known, however, but of equal concern, is the mandate for Muslims to be loyal to fellow Muslims and Islam — a loyalty that all too often translates into disloyalty to all things non-Muslim, including the American people and their government.

This dichotomy of loyalty to Muslims and enmity for infidels — which, incidentally, corresponds well with Islamic law's division of the world into the abode of war (deserving of enmity) and the abode of Islam (deserving of loyalty) — is founded on a Muslim doctrine called wala' wa bara' (best translated as "loyalty and enmity"). I first encountered this doctrine while translating various Arabic documents for The Al Qaeda Reader. In fact, the longest and arguably most revealing document I included in that volume is titled "Loyalty and Enmity" (pgs.63-115), compiled by Aymen Zawahiri, al-Qaeda's number two.

I say "compiled" because most of the words are direct quotes from the Koran, the Muslim prophet Muhammad, and Islam's jurists (i.e., this doctrine is not an "al-Qaeda" phenomenon but rather permeates the Islamicate worldview). Those interested are urged to read the whole treatise. For our purposes, however, a few key scriptures must suffice:

Koran 5:51 warns Muslims against "taking the Jews and Christians as friends and allies … whoever among you takes them for friends and allies, he is surely one of them," i.e., he becomes a non-believing "infidel," the worst thing in Islam. According to authoritative Muslim exegete, al-Tabari, Koran 5:51 means that the Muslim who "allies with them [non-Muslims] and enables them against the believers, that same one is a member of their faith and community." Similar scriptures include Koran 3:28, 4:89, 4:144, 5:54, 6:40, 9:23, and 58:22; the latter simply states that true Muslims do not befriend non-Muslims — "even if they be their fathers, sons, brothers, or kin." Conversely, according to Muhammad, "A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him…. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for his brother in faith: his blood, his wealth, and his honor" — precisely those three things Islamic law singles out as not being vouchsafed to free infidels.

The problem here is that these scriptures are not mere words; American Muslims act on them. Consider the ongoing case of Nasser Abdo, an infantryman assigned to the 101st Airborne Division, who refuses to deploy to Afghanistan: "I don't believe I can involve myself in an army that wages war against Muslims. I don't believe I could sleep at night if I take part, in any way, in the killing of a Muslim…. I can't deploy with my unit to Afghanistan and participate in the war — I can't both deploy and be a Muslim." And why is that? "Abdo cited Islamic scholars and verses from the Quran [no doubt such as the above] as reasons for his decision to ask for separation from the Army." Indeed, his loyalty to foreign Afghani Muslims is such that, if he does not get discharged, "he will, apparently, be facing a prison sentence."

Rather than going quietly to prison, major Nidal Hasan went on the infamous Fort Hood killing spree, slaying thirteen Americans. Maintaining that "Muslims shouldn't kill Muslims," he was, like Abdo, adamant about not being deployed to a Muslim nation, his "worst nightmare." He was also "very upfront about being a Muslim first and an American second," thereby showing where his true loyalty lay. Tabari's words come to mind: the Muslim who "allies with them [e.g., Americans] and enables them against the believers, that same one is a member of their faith and community," i.e., he too becomes an infidel.

And of course there was sergeant Hasan Akbar, who was convicted of murder for killing two American soldiers and wounding fourteen in a grenade attack in Kuwait: "He launched the attack because he was concerned U.S. troops would kill fellow Muslims in Iraq." Previous to the attack, he confessed to his diary: "I may not have killed any Muslims, but being in the army is the same thing. I may have to make a choice very soon on who to kill."

Nor is Muslim loyalty simply limited to the fear of killing fellow Muslims; rather, it is loyalty in the tribal sense (not surprising, since Islam transferred the tenacity of Arab tribal loyalty onto the umma, whereby Islam became a "super tribe," transcending race and language). Thus, for helping convict five Muslims who were plotting to kill American soldiers in the Fort Dix terrorism trial, Mahmoud Omar has been ostracized by the Muslim community. Why? Because "in a twisted way…their [the terrorists'] actions are understandable in the Muslim community." Omar adds, "For Muslims, we are all brothers, and I betrayed a brother"— echoing Muhammad's injunction: "A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim."

Prominent American Muslim jurists have further proclaimed that "It is forbidden to work for the FBI or for U.S. security services because these harm Muslims." Another Muslim jurist said it is permissible for Muslims to serve in the U.S. military — provided they are not "involved in fighting, harming, or even bothering Muslims at all." Similarly, the authoritative Assembly of Muslim Jurists of America issued a fatwa stating that it is "not permissible" for American Muslims to send aid, even food, to American troops serving in Muslim countries.

At this point, one may justly ask: if Muslim disloyalty to non-Muslims is a ubiquitous phenomenon, why are most examples limited to the military? Simple: Islam is primarily concerned with actual deeds; and the military is one of those rare institutions that requires people to demonstrate their loyalty through action, such as, by going to the frontlines and, if need be, combating America's enemies — even if they be one's coreligionists. It is therefore only natural that Muslim loyalty/disloyalty is primarily revealed in military related scenarios, including instrumental support via food or other aid. Concerning this latter, Muhammad said, "One [Muslim] who equips a person on his way to raid [the enemy's camps] in Allah's path [jihad] is considered to have the same status as the raider [jihadist]." The willing Muslim financial enabler of the infidel American soldier thus acquires the same infidel status.

As for all other instances that require Muslims to indicate their loyalty, the doctrine of taqiyya, which revolves around deceiving non-Muslims, offers relief, and is in fact essential for Muslim minorities living in America who want to uphold the doctrine of loyalty and enmity. Indeed, the Koran's primary justification for deception is in the context of loyalty: "Let believers not take for friends and allies infidels [non-Muslims] instead of believers. Whoever does this shall have no relationship left with Allah — unless you but guard yourselves against them, taking precautions" (Koran 3:28 ). Tabari explains this verse: "Only when you are in their [non-Muslims'] power, fearing for yourselves, are you to demonstrate friendship for them with your tongues, while harboring hostility toward them. But do not join them in the particulars of their infidelities, and do not aid them through any action against a Muslim."

In other words, when necessary, Muslims are permitted to feign friendship and loyalty to non-Muslims, or, in the words of Abu Darda, a pious companion of Muhammad, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them." Nearly fourteen-hundred years after these faithless words were uttered, American Muslim Tarik Shah, who was arrested for terrorist-related charges, echoed them in boast: "I could be joking and smiling [with infidels] and then cutting their throats in the next second."

At any rate, such is the symbiotic relationship that Islam's doctrines share: when the deceit, the charade is to no avail and the lives of fellow Muslims, whom are deserving of loyalty, become endangered, Muslims must then stand their ground, come what may. Thus an Akbar, Hasan, or Abdo may appear as perfectly loyal American citizens, until being required to prove their loyalty against Muslims. As Zawahiri puts it in his treatise, the Muslim may pretend, so long as he does "not undertake any initiative to support them [non-Muslims], commit sin, or enable [them] through any deed or killing or fighting against Muslims" (The Al Qaeda Reader, p.75).

The ramifications of this doctrine are clearly troubling, especially since far less than .1% of America's Muslims will ever be required to enlist in the U.S. military and deploy to Muslim nations. Yet this is the only scenario that determines whether Muslim loyalties lie with fellow Muslims or with fellow, albeit infidel, citizens. Moreover, it is one thing if the average American Muslim harbors loyalty to fellow Muslims, including terrorists such as al-Qaeda, Hamas, and Hezbollah. It is quite another if that Muslim happens to be in a position of authority in the United States. This observation naturally leads to a president who up to 24% of Americans and many Muslims believe is a clandestine Muslim and who at least appears to have been raised a Muslim: Barrack Hussein Obama.

While there is no proof that he is a Muslim — indeed, no less an authority than Jeremiah Wright, the fellow who used to bellow "God damn America!" recently vouched for Obama's Christianity — the point here is simple: if an American president was a secret Muslim, and if he was lying about it, and even if he was secretly working to subvert the U.S. to Islam's advantage — not only would such an approach comport with Islam's doctrines on loyalty and deception, but it would have ample precedents, stretching back to the dawn of Islam. Such as when Muhammad commanded one Na'im bin Mas'ud, a convert from an adversarial tribe that refused to submit to Islam, to conceal his new Muslim identity, go back to his tribe — which he cajoled with a perfidious "You are my stock and my family, the dearest of men to me" — only to betray them to Islam.

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I didn't have the time or energy to verify this, but it made me smile none the less....this is regarding wiki-leaks. I got it in an email

"MIKE HUCKABY SAID THAT IF THE UNITED STATES WANTS TO KEEP ANYTHING SECRET THEY NEED TO PUT IT WITH OBAMA'S COLLEGE PAPERS AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE."
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Rush on WikiLeaks: Where's Obama's birth certificate?

Limbaugh asking for 'the real good stuff' to be released

Posted: December 06, 2010
    2:49 pm Eastern
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

PALM BEACH, Fla. – With global secrets continuing to drip out from WikiLeaks, radio host Rush Limbaugh wondered today where "the real good stuff" is, including President Obama's original, long-form hospital-generated birth certificate, which has still never been released two years into his presidency.

In his irreverent style, Limbaugh said: "Where are the WikiLeaks documents to prove 9/11 was inside job by George Bush and Dick Cheney? Let me ask you liberals, where are these cables?

"Where are the documents to prove Bush intentionally lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in order to invade the country? Where is the WikiLeaks document, the State Department cable, whatever, that [Karl] Rove leaked Valerie Plame's name to the media? Where's all this good stuff? ...

"Where are the WikiLeaks cables proving that the CIA invented AIDS? Where is Obama's birth certificate? Where's the real good stuff? And how about all the hundreds of other left-wing lies we've been hearing about for years? [Is] WikiLeaks covering up for the United States?"

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=236669
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I didn't have the time or energy to verify this, but it made me smile none the less....this is regarding wiki-leaks. I got it in an email

"MIKE HUCKABY SAID THAT IF THE UNITED STATES WANTS TO KEEP ANYTHING SECRET THEY NEED TO PUT IT WITH OBAMA'S COLLEGE PAPERS AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE."
    Verrry funny!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Friends of ALIPAC,

We have some terrible news to report. According to our friends at NumbersUSA, the illegal aliens and their supporters are beating us with more calls arriving in support of Amnesty than opposed to Amnesty with your lawmakers.

They are even forming new phone banks in expectation of the first votes for Dream Act Amnesty now scheduled for WEDNESDAY Dec. 8!

While several scientific polls show we Americans oppose Dream Act Amnesty 59% to 22%, the well planned and well financed efforts of the Open Borders Lobby are winning in DC.

To turn thing around we need you to: A. Mobilize and respond to our requests for help. B. Mobilize and organize others around our requests for help. (Be the media!) C. Combine your time and funds to help us get more lawmakers and media sources opposing Dream Amnesty ASAP!

Step 1: Please vote in this online poll at CBS where the illegals are winning at the time of this email
    Vote NO on Amnesty
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... 03544.html

Step 2: Please call the 73 targeted offices in the US Congress that are coded YES or UNKNOWN on Dream Act Amnesty. Do your best to get a NO out of these offices. Please report any new YES or NO on Amnesty reports to us so we can adjust our tracking list. Please craft your own message.

Yes, I will not let the illegals win against Americans in DC and I am on the phones now at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html

Let's flood those 73 Democratic offices in Congress with calls and emails fast and furious today (Monday)! Let's grow our "No On Amnesty" list quickly!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Please keep your calls going , we must defeat this travesty!