Page 41 of 574 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141541 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I understand that there are a number of cases yet to go for the Supreme Court. I don't hold out much hope for those who are questioning Obama at this point. But, they are within their rights to ask questions.

Also, there are only two jobs that I know of in the US that require natural born citizenship. Are people saying that the family had presidential aspirations for him back then? If not, these theories claim that they went to a lot of trouble.
    I doubt they did, but it is an undisputed fact that the mama rushed back to the US after his half sister was born and filed her birth in Hawaii. Nobody is claiming she was born anywhere other than Indonesia. I don't know why she did what she did. Having done that with her daughter, I don't think it is unreasonable to think that IF her son was born in Kenya, she would not have done the same for him. There are more questions than answers at this point and the majority of questions could be answered by disclosing his long form.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have not yet seen any pictures of a Hawaiian birth certificate for Maya Soetoro-Ng, and everyone has always allowed as to how she was born in Indonesia, so why would she need one? Does anyone have a link to her birth certificate?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I doubt they did, but it is an undisputed fact that the mama rushed back to the US after his half sister was born and filed her birth in Hawaii. Nobody is claiming she was born anywhere other than Indonesia. I don't know why she did what she did. Having done that with her daughter, I don't think it is unreasonable to think that IF her son was born in Kenya, she would not have done the same for him. There are more questions than answers at this point and the majority of questions could be answered by disclosing his long form.
    Where is proof of the undisputed fact that his mother ran back to Hawaii to register his birth? Any passport records from mom, like photocopies of exit and entry dates?
    IF is a great word: IF a meteor would strike the earth, what would happen to my 401k plan?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

His College records are probably hidden because he was a foreign exchange student here on grants....It is also amazing that others in his College class do not remember him... (read that here a while back)
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to Slate Magazine, Obama Sr. came to America in 1959 to take advantage of a program for Kenyan students, and they say he didn't go back to Kenya until 1965. Slate is not aware of any evidence that Stanley Ann ever journeyed to Kenya during that time. Obama Sr. left her while his son was still a babe in arms, for an academic position on the other side of the continental US.

http://www.slate.com/id/2206033/pagenum/2

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    According to Slate Magazine, Obama Sr. came to America in 1959 to take advantage of a program for Kenyan students, and they say he didn't go back to Kenya until 1965. Slate is not aware of any evidence that Stanley Ann ever journeyed to Kenya during that time. Obama Sr. left her while his son was still a babe in arms, for an academic position on the other side of the continental US.

http://www.slate.com/id/2206033/pagenum/2
    The problem we are facing is that there are so many stories, so many statements and affidavits signed under oath that completely contradict each other, that nobody except Obama really knows the truth. That to me is the problem. If it were something that would be difficult to prove, such as who really killed JFK, then I might not have my teeth so stuck into this. Logically, if Obama would just pull the long form and open up his college records and they all say he is Hawaiian, the majority of this would go away, then it simply becomes a "he said she said". But the simple things needed to clear this up are being vigorously blocked by Obama himself.

If he is going on legal advice, he sure made a huge mistake with the Berg case. IF the Supreme Court does not dismiss it and either hears it or sends it back to a lower court, Obama has a problem. The problem is he and/or his lawyers did not refute the "admissions" and legally speaking, by doing so, they have admitted 100% of Bergs allegations are true. From what I have heard from many lawyers, this is one mistake that can not be easily undone. You have a better chance of winning lotto twice than you have of correcting the error of not answering admissions. It is something they begin drilling into the heads of lawyers on day one of law school and continue to drill in until the very last day of the very last year. Since at least one judge has asserted that congress must certify the electoral vote before judicial action can be taken, I find it interesting that SCOTUS has not dismissed the Berg case but plans on taking it up for discussion the day after the certification. In all probability it will either be dismissed then or sent back to the lower courts. However, this is the most dangerous case out there for Obama because of the lack of response for the admissions, so anything other than a dismissal will have grave consequences.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IF SCOTUS hears the case or not, there is privacy over producing records for public consumption.
    IF Obama's college records are fake, do you not think that either Columbia or Harvard would have not said something before now?
    I cannot believe that this thread is going on for so long, when every conservation MSM news outlet has not picked this up.

Another thing that bothers me about some of these theories is that- again,I was alive in the early 50s and remember the 60s very well - travel by airplane by middle class people was a special event back then, especially where third world countries were concerned. It was not like today, where exotic travel is routine.

Interesting to note that this video of Maya Soetoro-Ng, Barack's Sister is no longer available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4didWsPKE

Who do you suppose is trying to shut down all Obama Internet information, and why?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Interesting to note that this video of Maya Soetoro-Ng, Barack's Sister is no longer available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4didWsPKE

Who do you suppose is trying to shut down all Obama Internet information, and why?
    Now it's back. Must be a YouTube anomaly.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain