Page 42 of 574 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

All I want is THE TRUTH!

IF Obama is a citizen, we need to know so we can all move forward. IF he is not, we need to know that also. This speculation will tear this country apart. He needs to clear this up, one way or another, pronto. I really no longer care how this turns out, but the TRUTH needs to be known.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

And then there were two.

August 1, 2008 at 3:22 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by susan
    The State of Washington allows public searches of their health, births and death records. I went through a commercial company, which called me from the Health Records Department, with the state staff speaking to me, stating that no records show up for either Obama, or Dunham whether parent or child, nothing shows in their system, at any date.
    http://oldatlanticlighthouse.wordpress. ... -evidence/

That leaves Kenya or Canada as a possible birthplace, besides Hawaii.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    All I want is THE TRUTH!
    Then you are looking in the wrong place, seeking answers from ex-Sen. Obama.

May I suggest Jesus.

What commercial company and which state record database was searched? Some of those companies that take money for tracing people or searching public records only come up with incomplete or outdated data. I know this because I used a number of them trying to track rent-skipping tenants last year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Interesting to note that this video of Maya Soetoro-Ng, Barack's Sister is no longer available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4didWsPKE

Who do you suppose is trying to shut down all Obama Internet information, and why?
    Now it's back. Must be a YouTube anomaly.
    It's a YouTube anomaly ... they do periodic maintenance and I've found family videos we uploaded unavailable. E.g., late Friday nights are famous for finding a lot of videos not functioning. If something has been removed, it says so. Otherwise, you just can't pull up a screen and get it to play, you simply see a black screen and the little rotating circle arrow. They just got hit with this

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,470925,00.html

So their system probably had a lot of disruption over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    What commercial company and which state record database was searched? Some of those companies that take money for tracing people or searching public records only come up with incomplete or outdated data. I know this because I used a number of them trying to track rent-skipping tenants last year.

There are bloggers out there that have used USSearch and Intelius (parent company) to get information on the Presidential candidates. A good way to figure out if a search service is accurate or not is to fork over the money and do an inquiry on yourself. While researching some people involved with a local election once, I had questions about accuracy and did that -- ran a trace on myself. It turned up all kinds of addresses in states where I never lived. Then it dawned on me -- I had co-signed lease agreements for off-campus apts for kids !!! It also listed somebody as my business partner but we had only rented different offices in the same complex and were never partners at all. About 5 entries were totally wrong and must have mixed somebody else's history with mine. My guess is that 75% accuracy and 25% red herrings are par for the course.

Another thing that bothers me about some of these theories is that... travel by airplane by middle class people was a special event back then, especially where third world countries were concerned.
    I agree, BetsyRoss. The first time I traveled by airplane "back then" was indeed a BIG DEAL. Or maybe it was just relief at not having to travel a thousand miles by bus.

Even so, Stanley Ann Dunham does not appear to have lacked for much. Her father was a furniture store manager, and her mother was a bank vice-president, before and after she fulfilled her top priority vocation: raising Stanley Ann.

Without inferring cloak-and-dagger theatrics unnecessarily, an "unseen hand" appeared at moments of crisis in Barack Obama II's life, carrying him past rocks and treacherous shoals that would have sunk the ship of an ordinary life. Might a "rich uncle" or an "angel in the wings" have been open to a call for help from Stanley Ann when she was in desperate straits? Probably not... it was just an idle conjecture of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    There are bloggers out there that have used USSearch and Intelius (parent company) to get information on the Presidential candidates.
    Why would anyone spend good money on USSearch when he could just post in this thread and get accurate answers, with the rabbit trails pre-eliminated, for free?

I wasn't impressed with the information from Intellius. It was old, and slow to pick up new addresses, and missed many addresses that I knew about. I ended up having to hire a process server to track down leads. For collecting a 9K judgement, it seemed justified. I also tried getting info from anciliary postal endorsements, but that only works if they are tidy enough to tell the post office where they are going. My deadbeat tenants were found largely due to their own sloppiness. Moral of the story: if you are going to skip rent, dispose of all your pieces of paper. Do not leave them in the house. Make sure your trash goes somewhere else before you leave. Also have your mail forwarded somewhere. Otherwise, phone bills, bank statements, job leads, and moneygram receipts for that money the boss loaned you so you could get back to Missouri and resume working for him just might fall into the wrong hands. I'm just saying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wasn't impressed with the information from Intellius. It was old, and slow to pick up new addresses, and missed many addresses that I knew about. I ended up having to hire a process server to track down leads. For collecting a 9K judgement, it seemed justified. I also tried getting info from anciliary postal endorsements, but that only works if they are tidy enough to tell the post office where they are going. My deadbeat tenants were found largely due to their own sloppiness. Moral of the story: if you are going to skip rent, dispose of all your pieces of paper. Do not leave them in the house. Make sure your trash goes somewhere else before you leave. Also have your mail forwarded somewhere. Otherwise, phone bills, bank statements, job leads, and moneygram receipts for that money the boss loaned you so you could get back to Missouri and resume working for him just might fall into the wrong hands. I'm just saying.

SHHHHHH you know OBL's and illegals monitor these posts, now they know what to do if they want free rent
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)