Page 417 of 574 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    HighlanderJuan, the 28 second opening clip is a spoof from YouTube...

which makes it nonetheless true, even though the video editor had to put the true words in his mouth.
    I have one contact who says this is a lousy editing job, but the whole university video tells the complete story (I don't know what that means). I have no first hand knowledge of this lecture, but I like the clip anyway, true or not.

I hope you don't hold that against me.

Juan
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Trumping up the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama

The unraveling of Barry Soetoro, a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama II

- Doug Hagmann & Joseph Hagmann
    Friday, April 8, 2011

To those who are now speaking out about the Obama eligibility matter, I can think of no better statement than the one uttered by a very frustrated Officer John McClane, played by Bruce Willis in the movie“Die Hard.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Citizenship
    AN HISTORICAL EXAMINATION

by Jedi Pauly
    (Apr. 8, 2011) — Dear readers of The Post and Email:
    http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/08/citizenship/

Here is an excellent legal analysis of the differences between “citizenâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

[quote="AirborneSapper7"]Trumping up the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama

The unraveling of Barry Soetoro, a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama II

- Doug Hagmann & Joseph Hagmann
    Friday, April 8, 2011

To those who are now speaking out about the Obama eligibility matter, I can think of no better statement than the one uttered by a very frustrated Officer John McClane, played by Bruce Willis in the movie“Die Hard.â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    [quote="HighlanderJuan"][size=117]Here is an excellent legal analysis of the differences between “citizenâ€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

[quote="MinutemanCDC_SC"][quote="HighlanderJuan"][size=117]Here is an excellent legal analysis of the differences between “citizenâ€

It is all Corrupt! If these Criminals running OUR Govt. were actually serious about Protecting The Constitution, Balancing the Budget, Closing OUR Borders, they could do it. It is like they did not know about George Soros gathering over the weekend to discuss How to Ruin the Economy of the United States... Hell, Nancy Pelosi WAS A SPEAKER THERE!
    Our Constitution means Nothing to this Congress, this President, if it did the Sedition Soros is Planning would be Stopped.
    I do believe Soros OWNS OUR Govt. That is why they do not bother him, for that matter they do not stop the CFR, who are in with Soros up to thier necks. Seems we are Fighting Everybody except our Military, and thats the truth.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

April
    Lets all encourage AZ Gov. Jan Brewer to fight on!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1211931.html#1211931

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

IS OBAMA INELIGIBILITY A SIDE SHOW OR THE MAIN EVENT?

By J.B. Williams
    April 13, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com

Despite monumental efforts to keep Obama’s entire past completely under wraps, questions persist over who and what Barack Hussein Obama really is and how a half-term senate political neophyte with a totally blank resume managed to defeat the Clinton machine to become the most secretive president in U.S. history. Is it a side show, or the main event?

Because Obama has refused to release his official vault birth certificate, college, passport records or family history including all medical records, and because he and those covering for him insist that there is 'nothing to see here’ - many Americans are increasingly interested in how Obama was able to happen to America.

His many overt anti-American and anti-constitution policies have driven speculation that not only is he not a natural born citizen eligible for the office he holds, he may not even be American at all.

Business mogul Donald Trump appears ready to run for office on the search for a real Obama birther certificate. Not a COLB, but a real authentic birth certificate that looks just like every other American birth certificate.

The press is largely responsible for the ongoing circus, as they have been completely uninterested in the matter for almost three years now. Never before in history has the press taken so little sincere journalistic interest in what could be the greatest scam ever perpetrated on American voters.

They still claim that Obama’s COLB (Certification of Live Birth) is an actual birth certificate, even though we all know that it isn’t. We have seen real Hawaii birth certificates from people born in Hawaii on the same day Obama claims to have been born, even from the same hospital.

But is the missing birth certificate the real issue?

We all agree that the constitution requires one to be a natural born citizen of the United States to be president – “No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President;â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Metcalfe Introduces Legislation Requiring All Candidates to Prove Constitutional Eligibility for Ballot Access
    4/13/2011

In light of the ongoing controversy regarding U.S. citizenship as it pertains to candidates running for public office, Pennsylvania House State Government Committee Majority Chairman Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) announced today that he has re-introduced legislation to require all candidates for political office to officially submit documentation proving Constitutional eligibility for ballot access.

“America’s founding fathers said it best, ‘a well-informed electorate taught to know and prize their God-given rights cannot be enslaved,’â€