Page 423 of 574 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where can I obtain the PDF version of this long form that has been issued? I want to do some additional research myself.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I'm looking for a pdf, but here is a zoomable view. Looks like maybe embossing above the stamped date.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 84620.html

I don't feel the race descriptor is a closed case. Especally in Hawaii where they were more used to dealing with mixed race and non white people. BTW I just got a short form copy of my bc from Virginia. It looks a lot like the short form originally released by Obama, but mine doesn't even mention my race, and it's from a Jim Crow state (Virginia). In fact, I have a funny Jim Crow story related to my birth. Funny because nobody got hurt and the joke was on my grandmother.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    TexasBorn, here is a good explanation of the layering and artifacts that show up when one views Wednesday's fake Certificate with Adobe Illustrator.

http://market-ticker.org/post=185094

I feel that our defense of the U.S. Constitution suffered a severe setback with the release of Wednesday's fake Certificate. A friend told me this evening, "I saw it on CNN ... the long form. That proves he's eligible. Now I don't want to hear any more about it."

One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

This is an example of the strong resistance to our constitution by lawyers on the left. These people need to be exposed and shunned by the public.

========================

Amending the Natural Born Citizen law – an attorney’s view
    July 13, 2009 By admin

http://usjf.net/2009/07/amending-the-na ... neys-view/

This article was written in 2005 by an attorney affiliated with the law firm of Kirkland & Ellis (that has ties to Mr. Obama) promoting the idea of doing away with the “natural born citizenâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=292397
    On 4/27/11, for WorldNetDaily, Joe Kovacs[/url]][State of Hawaii elections clerk supervisor Tim Adams said,]
    "I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.

"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."

Alex Jones has his own ideas on why this obama birth certificate was created and released as a fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g30VCl_cgk

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

WorldNetDaily seems to be withholding judgment on the 4/27/11 counterfeit Certificate. WND has not fully committed to reject the latest forgery. For the moment, WND is leaving that decision for the reader poll and discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=292165
    For WorldNetDaily, Bob Unruh[/url]]"The news media and the political establishment were quick to rush to judgment regarding Obama's eligibility in 2008, without any basis. It would be a big mistake for everyone to jump to a conclusion now based on the release of this document, which raises as many questions as it answers," [Joseph] Farah added.
    But the ship is leaving the dock, and those with one foot on board and one foot on the shore are going to be all wet.

Saw the Alex Jones video. It only solidifies the volume of evidence mounting that this is another fraudulent document. But to what end? Was it deliberate? Or, are his gophers really that stupid? If I were Trump and I really wanted to make waves, I would be all over this like a blanket. Let's see. Trump DID mention that he would announce something in the next 3 weeks that would surprise us all.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

PROVE TO YOURSELF IN JUST 52 SECONDS THAT THE 4/27/11 CERTIFICATE IS A FORGERY.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMxVbPCPBY

http://bryankeithnixon.com/wp-content/u ... g-form.jpg

Don't believe your eyes? Download a trial version of Illustrator from www.adobe.com ;

download the official (counterfeit) long form Certificate of Live Birth from www.whitehouse.gov ;
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... g-form.pdf

open the document with Adobe Illustrator, right click on the official (counterfeit) document, and select "Release Clipping Mask."

Then you can move around the building blocks from which the document was assembled.

It's a fake.

A few obvious problems, before the Document Professionals tackle this (H/T BrianRoy):

1. At a glance, it looks legitimate to me, with everything in order, except it lacks the photostat "VOID" markings. But where's the embossed seal of the State of Hawaii Department of Health, without which it is not a legal birth document?

Can this be a certified copy without the embossed seal of the certifying Notary Public? (a rhetorical question)

2. So, who will be blamed for the layering, which happened when the electronic document was either in the hands of the White House Press Secretary, or the new State of Hawaii Dept. of Health Director, Dr. Loretta Fuddy, or Corley in D.C., perhaps? If the document were authentic, why is it an electronically layered and alterable document? Why is it NOT simply a physical copy or photocopy? Wasn't a LAWYER at Perkins Coie supposed to receive an actual physical copy? What's with this sloppy, cut and paste, electronic version?

The amateurs who created this counterfeit certificate neglected to "flatten" the layers, which would have welded them together into a single image and erased the incriminating evidence of layers or component images.

3. The defective "M" was carried over from the previous forgery, but not the "K"... sometimes?

In Box 5b, where the listing of the Hour "M" in PM suddenly shrinks to half size or less, the forger forgot to carry over the defective "K", which was allegedly typed with the same defective typewriter. Boxes 1a and 8 have the matching capital "K" in BARACK. Could that same "K" suddenly become a broken key in box 16 for "Kansas"? While there is a slight shift in the "O" in Oahu in 6b, "K" in "Kansas" is suddenly laid back and at an angle.

An examination of the image file with a text editor immediately showed evidence that the document was produced on a Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDF template, and it was timestamped at 8:09 am on April 27, 2011.

4. Address issues. Why was Ann Dunham Obama's address left blank and the Hospital address designated as 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., her parents' address?

CORRECTION: Box 7d is not supposed to be the hospital address. Boxes 7a through 7g all refer to the mother.

(Compare this counterfeit to Miki Booth's husband's 1949 Long Form Certification of Live Birth.)

5. This counterfeit Certificate still designates "Race of Father" as "African" rather than "Negro" or "negroid", the prescribed wording in 1961 for a U.S. Standard Birth Certificate. There are Caucasians, Arabs, Polynesians, and other races in Africa, too.

On the U.S. Standard Birth Certificate in 1961, the correct corresponding entry for "RACE" was "Negro" or "negroid"; "mulatto" or "colored" was accepted.

In 1961, "African American" was unheard of, and "RACE: African" would have been an anachronism from the future. Although an applicant could have written "African" in the "FATHER'S RACE" box, it would have been erroneous for the clerk to transcribe "African" into the official record.

6. Today's fake Certificate has been altered (from the earlier fake Certificate) by adding a wide green hatched border on all sides, most noticeably on the left side, where the curvature of the book suddenly turns into flat green hatched border - a physical impossibility in the real world.

The lower half of the earlier fake Certificate has been chopped off - the part with the stamps - and on today's fake Certificate, the stamps have been moved to the front side, where they do not belong.

7. The bottom border of the earlier fake Certificate has been cropped. On one revision, there was an addendum at the bottom which read:
    • 23. Evidence for Delayed Filing or Alteration
      1. Birthplace: Kenya;Registered Honolulu HRS 338-17.8 per Grandmother
    But, of course, that could easily be a fake, just as today's revision is a fake.

8. On this forgery du jour, the same person dated both signatures; look at the numbers.
    On the Nordyke copies, there are clearly two distinctly different signatures.

9. The Certificate Number at the top of the form now lacks the erroroneous "1961" in the middle from the previous forgery. But the top right file numbers are out of order with the Nordyke twins' Certificate Numbers. The forger for Mr. Obama did not bother to offset the type in the same way as it is on the Nordyke originals.

10. In Box 1b and 8, we read the capitalized "HUSSEIN". So when the word "East" appears in box 11, the vertical line now becomes cursive... it is no longer straight but arched back.

Meaning, the document was forged.

But the crux of the matter is, this forgery steadfastly holds out a father of record who was not a U.S. citizen. This attests to Barack Obama II's dual allegiances, from birth to age 23 with Kenya, and from birth until he renounces his citizenship with the U.K., which he has yet to do.

For 2500 years, and affirmed by seven U.S. Supreme Court decisions, the definition of "natural born Citizen" is, "a citizen born in the country of parents who are citizens." Therefore, "natural born Citizen" is a more restricted category than "citizen", "born a citizen," or even "native-born citizen."

Mr. Obama is Constitutionally ineligible for not being a natural born Citizen of the U.S., which requires not only birth on U.S. soil (ius soli, the law of the soil), but that each parent was a U.S. citizen when the child was born (ius sanguinis, the law of the bloodline).

Still confused? Would another video help explain it? Try this one.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

OBAMA CONFIRMS - NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN

By J.B. Williams
    April 29, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com

[Disclaimer: The opinion expressed in this article are solely those of JB Williams and not necessary the opinion of NWV, it's staff or other writers.]

As the media blitz to silence questions about Obama’s eligibility for office become shrill, Obama finally releases his so-called “long formâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)