Page 421 of 574 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    If it be true that the attitude,

"If I can't have it, nobody else can either!"

is a primary characteristic of a malignant narcissist,
    then someone needs to be planning an exit strategy
    from the Obama usurpation, lest things get ugly.
    My doom meter has risen to new levels in the last few weeks. It is about time for one or more of the states to declare themselves as patriot sanctuary states.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    [quote="[url=http://jbjd.org/2010/01/06/out-of-the-mouths-of-babes/comment-page-1]jbjd[/url]"][size=117]Students attending this inner city high school not only are racially and ethnically diverse but also hail from several other native countries. For the most part, the students supported the Presidential candidacy of Barack Obama. Some of them even met the future Commander in Chief when he came to town during the primary campaign, their encounters captured forever in photographs proudly displayed in the lobby of the building. Pictures of Michelle appear there, too, under a banner proclaiming her, “Our Queen.â€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Excellent post, MinuteMan. Thanks.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

2008 election fraud

From this link:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52670734/John ... Corruption

We have this text:

We have to consider the potential problem of election fraud, which is the illegal interference with the process of an election. Acts of election fraud affect vote counts to bring about an election result, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates or both. Also called voter fraud, the mechanisms involved include illegal voter registration, intimidation at polls, and improper vote counting.

Looking at recent years, and regarding potential election fraud in 2008, where local officials either allowed or perpetrated the actual fraud, Jon Christian Ryter documented problems he saw with the total election vote counts, and Fred Dardick wrote about perceived precinct fraud that occurred during the same election. Ryter points out in his article:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23495809/Jon- ... the-Future

The FEC reported that 56.8% of the registered voters voted. That's 96,992,000 actual votes cast by registered voters who voted once. But the total number of ballots in the ballot boxes totaled 132,618,580. It appears that a lot of people voted a lot of times, (or a whole big, big bunch of ballots in a whole big bunch of States were simply added to the mix before or after-the-fact and counted with the legitimate ballots). Regardless how they got there, when you do the simple math, there were 35,626,580 too many votes counted.

Dardick makes the point in his own article that he thinks the 2008 election fraud followed a clear Democrat plan:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34325799/Fred ... o-Articles

[i]“The voter fraud stories so far are just the tip of a very large iceberg. No one really knows the full extent of the problem and the Democratic Party is counting on Americans to shrug it off as just another conservative conspiracy theory.

“But take it from a lifelong Chicagoan, it’s not just Bosnia that needs election observers to keep voter fraud in check.â€

Thank you, HighlanderJuan. But I would rather you had pointed out my neglecting to mention various initiatives by state Secretaries of State, elections commissions, Governors, legislatures, and Attorneys General, including lawsuits brought before the U.S. Supreme Court directly by the states.
    __________________________________________________ __

April 7, 2011: Hawaii Judge Fuddy denied a lawsuit for access to Mr. Obama's birth record. So much for a subpoena by a state court with jurisdiction. Few expected anything to come of it, but it hadn't been tried: now we know.

http://www.courts.state.hi.us/docs/o...r/ica30176.pdf

Re: WAS THE CASE OF WONG KIM ARK DECIDED IN ERROR?

[quote="[url=http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/03/26/birthright-citizenship-and-judicial-incompetence/]Jim Delaney, blogging at Opinerlog,[/url]"][size=117]Thomas Jefferson was right when he viewed with horror the growing menace of a runaway Supreme Court which increasingly valued “judicial supremacyâ€

I don't know whether or not this is a good thing. The Ninth Circuit is progressive as hell, and this could be just a trap to slam the door forever against the plaintiffs.

Challenge to President Obama's Eligibility to be Heard by 9th Circuit

Written by Joe Wolverton, II
    Monday, 25 April 2011 09:42
    http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/consti ... cuit-court

Arguments in one of the lawsuits challenging Barack Obama’s eligibility to be President of the United States has finally worked its way through the California court system and will be heard by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on May 2.

“I can’t believe it, but after two years of Obama litigation, for the first time the court of appeals scheduled oral argument in [the] Obama case,â€

[quote="HighlanderJuan"]I don't know whether or not this is a good thing. The Ninth Circuit is progressive as hell, and this could be just a trap to slam the door forever against the plaintiffs.

Challenge to President Obama's Eligibility to be Heard by 9th Circuit

Written by Joe Wolverton, II
    Monday, 25 April 2011 09:42
    http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/consti ... cuit-court

Arguments in one of the lawsuits challenging Barack Obama’s eligibility to be President of the United States has finally worked its way through the California court system and will be heard by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on May 2.

“I can’t believe it, but after two years of Obama litigation, for the first time the court of appeals scheduled oral argument in [the] Obama case,â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    White House Blasts Franklin Graham for Birther Comment

Monday, 25 Apr 2011 03:39 PM

The White House angrily lashed out Monday against renowned evangelical leader the Rev. Franklin Graham for questioning President Obama's birthplace.

Graham’s sin? The son of the Rev. Billy Graham questioned on ABC’s “This Weekâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm starting to get signals that all of this is too late, and it is time lock and load. I'm not so gloomy myself, but the temperature of the 3% fever seems to be going quite high.

Just an FYI.