Page 432 of 574 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Now, I didn't see this AP Article until I read the Post & Email article tonight ( http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/05/23/ ... email-inc/ ), but I find it very interesting.

============================

Apr. 27, 2011 10:38 AM ET
    Obama releases birth form, decries 'silliness'

JULIE PACEJULIE PACE, Associated Press THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

http://hosted2.ap.org/IDMOS/d30f3f32e9d ... 0f66b92946

Associated Press
    Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

They don't want me to copy it, so I won't.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Obama releases [counterfeit] birth form, decries 'silliness'

JULIE PACE, Associated Press THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

The Associated Press? They are still in business?

So there must be some people, somewhere, who somehow can't turn on a computer and use the internet.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Obama releases [counterfeit] birth form, decries 'silliness'

JULIE PACE, Associated Press THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

The Associated Press? They are still in business?

So there must be some people, somewhere, who somehow can't turn on a computer and use the internet.
    MinuteMan, I probably should have copied the Post & Email article also, but the fascinating thing in that article is the attorney's attitude and responses to Sharon's comments. He was obviously being cute, and that tells me that the usurpation is clearly and widely known and understood in the legal world, and that we DO have a worldwide conspiracy to ignore the laws in our country in favor of the current regime.

With Soros pushing for America's destruction, I can only believe that everyone is on his payroll. We don't appear to have much honor and integrity left in our media, or in our government, for that matter.

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

When the real Foundation of America finally collapses ( the Middle Class, the Heartland)... I would not want to be a Suit who had ANY knowledge of this Userper in OUR White House.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

AP LAWYER ASKS EDITOR: “DO YOU STILL WANT TO IMPEACH OBAMA?â€

the usurpation is clearly and widely known and understood in the legal world...
    Do you think, HighlanderJuan?

Lawyers are predominately Democrats. Fighting on their home turf, the courts, puts us at a disadvantage.

Instead of continuing to beat our heads on the courts' stone walls, we must compel a House Investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    the usurpation is clearly and widely known and understood in the legal world...
    Do you think, HighlanderJuan?

Lawyers are predominately Democrats. Fighting on their home turf, the courts, puts us at a disadvantage.

Instead of continuing to beat our heads on the courts' stone walls, we must compel a House Investigation.
    As usual, we are in agreement.

As usual, we are in agreement.

And that worries me just a bit.

If two people always agree, one of them is probably unnecessary, so they say.

I'm not sure which one of us that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?p=90866611#post90866611
    At forums.hannity.com, Roberts_the_man[/url]]Although it doesn't matter where Barry was born because he needed
    BOTH parentS to be US citizenS ...

The FACT that his own paternal grandmother states that she was there
    when Barry was born in Kenya ought to give the fair minded apologist pause...

I used to give Barry the benefit of the doubt for being born in Hawaii although I knew he wasn't eligible because of a non-US citizen father despite that particular statement that Sarah Obama made ...

That changed after so many people made statements that contradicted his claim ....

Including Michelle when she stated Kenya was Barry's HOME country and that Barry was Kenyan on two separate occasions ......

A Kenyan ambassador.....

The Kenyan Minister of Lands statement that is part of their records ....

Bill Richardson calling Barry an immigrant ...

Several newspaper articles naming Kenya as Barry's POB ........

Etc. ,etc. , etc. ......

That combined with PICTURES on websites that are fakes and Barry
    fighting to keep his records unauthenticated ....

The HDOH shills seemingly ignoring while at the same time adhering to [H.R.S. §] 338:18 ......

Nope no Hawaiian birth and that on top of the non-US citizen father !

Rtm, you need to process this issue with applied physics.

Mr. Obama is like alternating current. One instant he is on the "+" side (born in Honolulu, Hawaii), and the next instant he is on the "-" side (born in Mombasa, Kenya). You just need to decide on which side you want to see him (or don't want to see him).

Again, Mr. Obama is like Heisenberg's cat. Now you see him, now you don't. One instant he exists (born in Honolulu, Hawaii), and the next instant he doesn't exist (not born in Honolulu or Hawaii). You know he's there (and you equally know that he's not there), but it is impossible to pin down in which specific instant he will (or will not) appear.

Once more, Mr. Obama is like the Thomas-Fermi model of the distribution of electrons in an atom, mapped in accordance with the Special Theory of Relativity. From the macro-perspective outside the atom, a given electron has no specific location, only a statistical probability of being in a given "cloud" or electron shell. But theoretically, from the micro-perspective inside the atom, using a proportionately more precise measuring stick and stop-watch, a given electron can be located precisely. However, that precise location is just theoretical; it has no meaning or value from our "real world" macro-perspective.

Likewise, as viewed by "insiders", Mr. Obama was born in a specific location, the Lady Grigg Maternity Unit of the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya. But as viewed by "outsiders", there is only a statistical probability that Mr. Obama was born somewhere in a cloud or a shell. The precise location is theoretical and has neither meaning nor value for people who live in their "real world."

An anonymous thug emailing from "The Center for Progressive Training," a vaporous, ephemeral website, has shut down the Obamasgarden blog by issuing a veiled threat against MissTickly's preschooler. Her final entry about the difference between an "embossed or raised seal" and a "debossed or lowered seal" is well worth reading, even though she takes what I feel is an unnecessary and unjustified swipe at Dr. Ron "Polarik".

Also, I have yet to see anywhere else a HI DOH seal that matches the hokey seal on the counterfeit COLB.

[quote="misstickly"][size=117]Blinded from the Obvious

[i]The fact is, in 2008, Factcheck.org erred in their report on Obama’s ‘Certification of Live Birth’, and incorrectly identified what is correctly termed a “debossedâ€