Page 438 of 574 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

I have been advocating on other forums that the federal government is so hopelessly corrupt that the only solution for the states and for the people is to simply shut the communist central government down and start over. We have fifty state governments that can assume governance in the event the states develop the cajones needed to actually shut down the criminal federal government.

You want to see people cry, tell about one third of our population that their jobs with the federal government have been cancelled, and that they must work in the private sector.

Now, that's a wake-up call!

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I've been thinking hard about the Obama eligibility situation, as many of us have. I've come to the conclusion that Obama and his enablers will most likely be made to quietly go away rather than face the facts of the criminal conduct that they have perpetrated. It could be that the gun runner scandal will be the catalyst, it could be that the county sheriffs use their authority to prevent Obama from being placed on the 2012 ballot in their counties. It could be the combined weight and force of the lawsuits challenging Obama that force the situation to a head. Regardless of HOW he is made to go away, neither Democrats nor Republicans want to be held accountable for their criminal complicity. Orly Taitz is being stonewalled in her efforts as have all others. But, I found it interesting that the judge didn't throw out her argument but said something to the effect that she could go forward with discovery. Of course, Hawaiian officials have no intention of allowing her access to O's records. Be that as it may, Obama and many of his minions, including Holder, are going down. IMO, it can't be stopped. The only question is, HOW will they go down?
    I used to think that the DNC would force Obama to not seek re-election but now I'm not so convinced. It seems the DNC is testing the waters as much as it can to see what they can get away with with a "black" President. They know well that if Obama if forced to step down they can easily spin among the uneducated minorities and those who ignore politics that it was a racist thing and not about what Obama did. Then also the closer to elections the more racial heat the DNC can use. The GOP I believe also realizes that IF they can win at impeaching Obama and the Presidential Powers go to the Leader of the House (Boehner) that the GOP will be on trial up until elections to have everything fixed in the US.

Nah, I think the DNC is going to keep trying to play the Obama race card to see if they can get a second term. The DNC knows if they can somehow succeed and not have charges brought against Obama that they are pretty much golden for doing whatever they want after elections.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    Nah, I think the DNC is going to keep trying to play the Obama race card to see if they can get a second term. The DNC knows if they can somehow succeed and not have charges brought against Obama that they are pretty much golden for doing whatever they want after elections.

Now that's a scary thought. History indicates that first term Presidents pull their punches on their agendas. If they are reelected, then they call that a "mandate" to do everything they wanted to do in the first term but didn't dare to try, lest their partisan acts bring down the White House around their ears.

I can only imagine what could be more extreme (think totalitarian, globalist, communist, anarchist, Is|amist, or terrorist; anti-America, anti-Israel, anti-Christian, anti-Jew, or anti-life) than what Mr. Obama has implemented or attempted since Nov. 4, 2008 - a day that shall live in infamy.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

Now that's a scary thought. History indicates that first term Presidents pull their punches on their agendas. If they are reelected, then they call that a "mandate" to do everything they wanted to do in the first term but didn't dare to try, lest their partisan acts bring down the White House around their ears.

I can only imagine what could be more extreme (think totalitarian, globalist, communist, anarchist, Is|amist, or terrorist; anti-America, anti-Israel, anti-Christian, anti-Jew, or anti-life) than what Mr. Obama has implemented or attempted since Nov. 4, 2008, a day that shall live in infamy.
    It appears to me that if obama gets re-elected for a second term, not only will there be an attempted full implementation of obama's one world, totalitarian agenda, but that he will almost immediately fill the fema camps, and we will have a full fledged revolution on our hands. The 3 percenters will have their day.

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

[quote="[url=http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=22854]Atty. Orly Taitz[/url]"][size=117]UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

Dr. ORLY TAITZ, ESQ, PRO SE Plaintiff
    v.
    MICHAEL ASTRUE, Commissioner of the Social Security Administration, Respondent

Freedom of information violation 5 USC 552
    CASE # 1:11-cv-00402
    Assigned to Chief Judge Hon. Royce C. Lamberth
    Designation: FOIA/Privacy Act

MOTION TO STRIKE

Notice of Motion and Motion to strike defendant’s answer

Plaintiff Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ, hereinafter “Taitzâ€

I've been thinking hard about the Obama eligibility situation, as many of us have. I've come to the conclusion that Obama and his enablers will most likely be made to quietly go away rather than face the facts of the criminal conduct that they have perpetrated. It could be that the gun runner scandal will be the catalyst, it could be that the county sheriffs use their authority to prevent Obama from being placed on the 2012 ballot in their counties. It could be the combined weight and force of the lawsuits challenging Obama that force the situation to a head. Regardless of HOW he is made to go away, neither Democrats nor Republicans want to be held accountable for their criminal complicity. Orly Taitz is being stonewalled in her efforts as have all others. But, I found it interesting that the judge didn't throw out her argument but said something to the effect that she could go forward with discovery. Of course, Hawaiian officials have no intention of allowing her access to O's records. Be that as it may, Obama and many of his minions, including Holder, are going down. IMO, it can't be stopped. The only question is, HOW will they go down?
    I used to think that the DNC would force Obama to not seek re-election but now I'm not so convinced. It seems the DNC is testing the waters as much as it can to see what they can get away with with a "black" President. They know well that if Obama if forced to step down they can easily spin among the uneducated minorities and those who ignore politics that it was a racist thing and not about what Obama did. Then also the closer to elections the more racial heat the DNC can use. The GOP I believe also realizes that IF they can win at impeaching Obama and the Presidential Powers go to the Leader of the House (Boehner) that the GOP will be on trial up until elections to have everything fixed in the US.

ReformUSA2012, let's look at this from a different angle.

Scenario #1: The DNC with full cooperation from the RNC, decide to throw Obama and his conspirators under the bus to save the parties. Allies and enemies alike are thrown into chaos. The media goes into a feeding frenzy. Obama's policies are null and void...etc. etc. etc. You get the picture. Not pretty. Not likely to happen since those in power recognize this potential. Besides, they won't sacrifice themselves to cover for the puppet. A deal is cut with the puppet masters.

Scenario #2: The DNC decides to try to keep a lid on the whole thing, total blackout. They decide to roll the dice and put Obama up for re-election. However, NOW, the states and at least part of the media amp up the vetting process. Certain states and even counties demand full disclosure. They won't allow Obama on the ballot. If even ONE state takes this stance, the implications reverberate across the country. The cat is out of the bag and politicians are running for cover.

Scenario #3: They quietly pull Obama out of the race and bring another contender, possibly black, into the fray. The focus is shifted away from the criminal conduct and the DNC hunkers down and puts a happy face on everything. Win or lose, it doesn't matter. The issue slowly fades away, the conspirators dodge the bullet, at least for the time being and the parties survive intact, to fight another day.

So now one asks the question. What does the DNC do? Save the party or roll the dice, risk everything, continue the charade and screw the country? Common sense says they save their own skin. Yes, this all assumes that they are not fully and completely under the thumb of some outside power that is calling the shots. However, in that case, tyranny is now absolute and the people of the country must make a terrible decision on what is necessary to return the country to the rightful owners. I'm betting on scenario #3.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

GMiller wrote, "4. It is possible that the elections could be manipulated via fraud, or possibly not even held, on some pretext."

In light of the Norm Coleman - Al Franken election decision in Minnesota, where Democrats searched for "uncollected ballots" for two months until they had enough votes to overturn Sen. Coleman's election victory;

in light of Sen. Lindsey Graham's reelection in South Carolina, even after being widely booed at the state Republican Convention;

in light of the FEC national vote count, 99 million, with 62 million votes for Mr. Obama and 59 million votes for Sen. McCain;

in light of Gov. Rod Blagojevich's corruption concerning the U.S. Senate seat from Illinois vacated by Mr. Obama, yet being convicted on only 1 count of 24, that of lying to the FBI;

in light of Mr. Obama using a pneumonia scare to keep the U.S. in a national emergency, one signature away from martial law, for eight months;

in light of the DOJ decision, purportedly by AG Eric Holder, not to pursue charges against blacks intimidating or violating the voting rights of whites, even dismissing charges of voter intimidation against New Black Panthers in Philadelphia after they had already been convicted;

wouldn't you think it foolish to expect free and fair elections in 2012, with Mr. Obama and AG Holder now in charge of enforcing the law?

GMiller wrote, "5. Even if the usurper is defeated, it will be extremely difficult to undo all of the mischief. A nullification of the Presidential election would more readily allow the unwinding of many detrimental laws/orders/regulations illegally imposed."

Agreed, and given the roadblocks in the courts which have stopped over 75 lawsuits about Mr. Obama's Constitutional ineligibility for the Presidency, not being a natural born Citizen, that is,
    • a citizen
      born in the country
      of parents who are citizens;
    given the Democrats' majority in the U.S. Senate, impeding even consideration of impeachment;

and given that impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors which take place while in office, whereas usurping an office for which Mr. Obama was ineligible took place before his taking office;

the most auspicious route of pursuit will be a U.S. House investigation with subpoena powers. Such an investigation will officially expose Mr. Obama's defrauding of the electorate. Then he will have to resign, declared guilty in the court of public opinion, just as then-Pres. Nixon had to resign in disgrace in 1974.

"the most auspicious route of pursuit will be a U.S. House investigation with subpoena powers. Such an investigation will officially expose Mr. Obama's defrauding of the electorate. Then he will have to resign, declared guilty in the court of public opinion, just as then-Pres. Nixon had to resign in disgrace in 1974."

I would love to see this happen! The question is, just how much teeth does the U.S. House have? And, do they have the guts to carry an investigation forward with full knowledge that it will open up a pandora's box that will make Watergate pale in comparison?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

ReformUSA2012, let's look at this from a different angle.

Scenario #1: The DNC with full cooperation from the RNC, decide to throw Obama and his conspirators under the bus to save the parties. Allies and enemies alike are thrown into chaos. The media goes into a feeding frenzy. Obama's policies are null and void...etc. etc. etc. You get the picture. Not pretty. Not likely to happen since those in power recognize this potential. Besides, they won't sacrifice themselves to cover for the puppet. A deal is cut with the puppet masters.

Scenario #2: The DNC decides to try to keep a lid on the whole thing, total blackout. They decide to roll the dice and put Obama up for re-election. However, NOW, the states and at least part of the media amp up the vetting process. Certain states and even counties demand full disclosure. They won't allow Obama on the ballot. If even ONE state takes this stance, the implications reverberate across the country. The cat is out of the bag and politicians are running for cover.

Scenario #3: They quietly pull Obama out of the race and bring another contender, possibly black, into the fray. The focus is shifted away from the criminal conduct and the DNC hunkers down and puts a happy face on everything. Win or lose, it doesn't matter. The issue slowly fades away, the conspirators dodge the bullet, at least for the time being and the parties survive intact, to fight another day.

So now one asks the question. What does the DNC do? Save the party or roll the dice, risk everything, continue the charade and screw the country? Common sense says they save their own skin. Yes, this all assumes that they are not fully and completely under the thumb of some outside power that is calling the shots. However, in that case, tyranny is now absolute and the people of the country must make a terrible decision on what is necessary to return the country to the rightful owners. I'm betting on scenario #3.
    Some good points and a good post. However I think with the DNC's current agenda along with the Dems in disguise (RINO's) they know its a win or lose already with no way out but to win. The DNC has gone so out of touch pushing a massive anti American agenda with the North American Union plan and a globalist agenda and so forth they know the American People are finally waking up. I believe and I think they also know right now is their only chance at getting this agenda of theres passed in the next 20 years. If they fail with Obama they lose the 2012 elections (or have Obama ousted) and if a Republican wins there plans go down the tube entirely for the foreseeable future.

Now think on this. This is the Perfect atmosphere to try and push their agenda. Tens of millions of illegal immigrants along with mass immigration from 3rd world countries. Economy collapsed and over the last few years most people just concerned with a job and eating that day vs politics. Add in the last reminents of white Americans feeling they have to disprove they are racist hence allowing a non white President to get away with more then a white President would be allowed. They know damn well Americans are waking up to whats going on and as more wake up their chances dwindle. States are taking initiative to fight Big Government / Big Labor. States are taking initiative to fight illegal aliens. Americans are rising up in voice louder then they have in the last 30+ years.

They know there's no way out but full defeat for their plans or to move forward and hope to be able to force their way through. They are to heavily invested to be able to just sweep Obama under the rug and wait a couple years and try again. If they lose now the DNC is doomed as long as it holds the far far left liberal agenda.

And, do they have the guts to carry an investigation forward with full knowledge that it will open up a Pandora's box that will make Watergate pale in comparison?

Impeachment requires courage from the entire House, along with widely held certainty that the accused committed the crime. If indeed every federal employee inside the Beltway knows that Mr. Obama is unlawfully occupying the WH, then the deficit is the ethics and moral courage lacking in the House. But who could have expected that . . .

Investigation, on the other hand, requires courage only from the Reps involved, along with reasonable suspicion that the accused committed the crime. The bar is so much lower, but it still achieves the ouster of the impostor, with a far greater probability of success than a trial of impeachment in the Democrat-controlled Senate.

A successful investigation produces evidence which leads to a conviction in the court of public opinion. That requires neither "proof beyond a reasonable doubt," nor "proof by clear and convincing evidence," nor even "proof by a preponderance of evidence."

Devvy Kidd is aware of the distinction between impeachment and investigation, and how this plays out in real life. Her punch line is, "You cannot impeach a usurper." "To give legitimacy to his presidency [by impeaching him] would cement all the bills he signed into law as if they were valid under the U.S. Constitution."

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/os-crimin ... 52311.html

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/quo-follow-up-051211.html

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/obama-con ... 51111.html

http://www.usobserver.com/archive/nov-1 ... obama.html

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd488.htm