Page 460 of 574 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    It's another step closer to ousting A.G. Eric Holder and Mr. Obama, in order to restore a Constitutionally legitimate government from the dictatorship of the usurpation.
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article/584023/201109071801/A-White-House-Gunrunner-.htm
    Investor's Business Daily[/url]]A White House 'Gunrunner'?

Posted 09/07/2011 06:01 PM ET

The Law: Operation Gunwalker, the rogue ATF operation to arm Mexico's cartels, extends now to three White House officials. A bell goes off with the one named Dan Restrepo.

Late last Friday, CBS News and the Los Angeles Times almost buried the news that Restrepo, the National Security Council's top man for Latin America, and two other officials, were in on ATF memos from the Gunwalker operation called "Fast and Furious."

That blows apart White House claims that it had no idea the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives was encouraging frontmen for Mexico's cartels to buy weapons from U.S. gun dealers — to "trace" them afterward.

Some 2,000 U.S. guns were sold in Gunwalker but simply disappeared — until they turned up at massacres in Mexico and at the murder scenes of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry and Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agent Jaime Zapata.

But outgoing ATF acting director Ken Melson and others who've been the fall guys in this scandal darkly hint that their orders came from the White House, and domestic critics think Gunwalker can only be explained as a White House bid to boost support for gun control. Restrepo's involvement distinctly raises both possibilities.

Restrepo is a political operative whose interests are more domestic than Latin American. As a result, he's botched every Latin American operation he's had his hand in, appeasing enemies and blaming the U.S.:
    • • Honduras: In 2009, Restrepo was behind a U.S. bid to swiftly declare Honduras' constitutional ouster of its president "a coup" and sanctioned the country, playing into the hands of Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, who had attempted to make Honduras a colony.

• Cuba: Restrepo was behind loosening sanctions on Castro's Cuba, which has emboldened the regime to act against Americans. While Castro imprisoned Alan Gross, a U.S. contractor who was distributing satellite phones to dissidents, the Obama administration said nothing.

• Colombia: Its troops captured drug "kingpin of kingpins" Walid Makled, who had extensive knowledge of Venezuelan official involvement in trafficking. U.S. attorneys wanted him extradited, but Colombia's President Juan Manuel Santos said President Obama never asked. When IBD asked Restrepo whether he advised Obama to ask, Restrepo defensively said he did. But that's at odds with what Santos said.

• Venezuela: Treasury Department officials complained Restrepo kept names of high-ranking Venezuelan officials with ties to drug dealers off its "Kingpin List," in a naive effort to keep pressure off Chavez.

• Now Restrepo tries to pin Mexico's drug war not on Hugo Chavez's trafficker allies, but on gun dealers from the U.S.
    There's little doubt that's his line, because blaming U.S. gun dealers and calling for a U.S. assault weapon ban were his ideas from his days spent at the Center for American Progress, an Obama-linked think tank.

The U.S. "will work to inhibit the flow of weapons ... across our border," Restrepo told Mexican media.

Meanwhile, when Obama met with Mexico's President Felipe Calderon, both erroneously declared that U.S. weapons fueled Mexico's drug war — on Restrepo's advice.

Blogger Mike Vanderbroegh thinks that if Restrepo wasn't the author of Gunwalker he'd know who is and should be called to tell Congress. Either he's kept Obama in the dark about Gunwalker, or Obama should be impeached.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnal...Gunrunner-.htm

For Human Events, John Hayward writes:
    "You can tell Attorney General Eric Holder is getting nervous about the Gun Walker investigation, because he’s sounding mighty defensive about it." (Continued . . .)
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I had to watch this several times to be sure I was hearing what I was hearing.

http://www.youtube.com/v/tMC1IqwHX3k

U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, explains that
    ATF had the IED-maker in custody, but Dennis Burke, a U.S. Attorney in Arizona, hoping to snag a bigger fish, overruled the ATF and released the perp - with his explosives - to cross the border into Mexico, where ATF has no jurisdiction.

Rep. Issa says (3:29), "Whenever you talk about human mistakes, you have to say,
    'What was in the system that allowed that human mistake to go on and
    perpetuate itself?' And our committee is a government reform committee.
    We're about making sure that there's a system to prevent this in the future.
    When we have assurances that system is in place, then our job is done.
    "

"A system to prevent this?" As in, "the honor system?"
    No "system in place" is going to restrain DOJ malefactors
    who are not even restrained by the U.S. Constitution!
    Do you think Rep. Darrell Issa gets it?

If the DOJ produced "Fast and Furious" to create a backlash
    against guns that would justify rescinding the 2nd Amendment,
    what then might the usurpation do to justify declaring martial law,
    in order to suspend the 2012 elections?

"Fast and Furious" simply must take Attorney General Eric Holder down.
    America can't afford to find out what enormity he will perpetrate next...
    maybe selling weapons-grade fissionable material to Islamist terrorists.

Nero blamed Christians for the burning of Rome, then burned them alive
    as streetlights. We should expect no better fate if these criminals of
    the usurpation enable riots and conflagrations in WDC or NYC or LA.

This Rogue administration will go to any end to get thier agenda implimented. I honestly believe they plan on signing onto the U.N. Small arms Treaty, to Disarm the American people. Behind the scenes and out of the public eye, Clinton and Obama have been working with the U.N. on other Devious plans to basically make The United Nations the Government of The World. For years I have been watching and reading The Council on Foreign Relations website, and how closely they work with the U.N. and this Government. By looking at the Corporate membership and the Individual membership tells a person all they need to know about where this Country is going, and it is NOT A VERY GOOD OUTLOOK!
    All the Bailout money went to CFR Corporations, and with members like George Soros you can be sure they are not working for the best interests of the American people.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    All the Bailout money went to CFR Corporations...
    How do we know that? We know some of the recipients. The complete list of recipients of TARP, QE1, QE2, etc. has been cloaked in secrecy. The Fed won't even tell Congress who received the money the Fed itself disbursed.

At least I can tell that I received nothing (except the initial few hundred dollars which was sent to nearly everyone to "grease the wheels for change").

Did you pray today that the Lord save Mr. Obama from sin and us from him?

"How do we know that"?...
    Well Minuteman, if you go to the CFR website and LOOK at the Corporate Membership, you will notice the Biggest on there are WallStreet Investment Firms AND Banks.
    Never guess where Bernankie was before the Fed???
    The CFR! As for "All the Money" going thier, I was being alittle over the Top. May I say "MOST" went to the CFR?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    May I say "MOST" went to [financial institutions which are members of] the CFR?
    PatriotofPast, I didn't question your assertion.

I asked, how do we know it and prove it? Where is the paper trail? What has been extracted from the Fed's blanket of secrecy? What evidence would stand up in court?

Specifically, what evidence would prove the financing of declared enemies of the United States in a trial for treason?

(Certainty in your gut doesn't count here.)

Whatcha got?

Minuteman that is why we need someone like Ron Paul Running and Dismantling the Fed. He knows and I'm sure he would take the job.
    Its kinda like trying to find a Federal Judge Orly Taitz can bring her case to. Maybe there is One honest person working for the Federal Judiciary, Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?p=94981421#post94981421
    daughter of the king at Hannity Forums[/url]]... reflecting on the 10 year anniversary of 9-11 and the people who forever were changed or died, [what is a crime] is that we actual citizens have been cursed at this time with the most anti American person possible. To add insult to injury is having not only an anti American president for this remembrance time, but an anti American president that CANNOT even prove he was born in the US! A smiley face on the LFBC!! We have a foreign plant in the WH and we had been attacked by foreign plants in our country 10 years ago, all living here and trying to blend in. Foreign plants that both forever hoped to change and cripple this county - all with ties to Islam and hatred of the US.

It is revolting to think Obama and his administration have more sympathy for Islamic terrorists than Americans.
    Pathogenic, invasive foreign plants in the U.S. (in alphabetical order):

Hydrilla (Hydrilla verticillata), from Sri Lanka

Johnsongrass (Sorghum halepense), from Mediterranean Europe

Kudzu (Pueraria lobata), from Japan

Leafy spurge (Euphorbia esula), from Eurasia

Barack Obama II (Obama Kenya Africana), from East Africa

In 2006, U.S. Senator Barack Hussein Obama II campaigned in Kenya for his first cousin, Raila Odinga.

Quote Originally Posted by Sen. Barack Obama II
    Like many nations across this continent, Kenya's failing is in its ability to create a government that is transparent and accountable, one that serves its people, and is free from corruption.

We all here have to admit, and this is a sensitive point, that here in Kenya, it is a crisis. (Applause) It is a crisis.

It's a crisis that is robbing honest people of the opportunities they fought for.

If the people cannot trust their government to do the job for which it exists, to protect them and to promote their common welfare, all else is lost.

(From the original video at http://www.youtube.com/v/c6eVVVKFHu0, beginning at 3:06.)

On the Oct. 23, 2006, cover of TIME magazine: / SATIRE ALERT /
    "Why Barack Obama wants the US to be A Communist Country," by Vladimir Putin.

At WorldNetDaily, "Yikes! Look who just endorsed Obama for 4 more years," by Aaron Klein.

World Mourns As Communist Darkness Falls Upon America

Russia Warns US Communist Threat Endangering Entire World

Each of these alien pathogens has caused and now increasingly causes
    disastrous ecosystem damage and catastrophic economic impact.

Until now, getting rid of any of these noxious foreign plants
    has been (or has seemed to be) impossible.

Interview with Atty. Orly Taitz after she talked with Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

Press: I saw you were able to get a bit of face time with Gov. Perry on the line.

Taitz: (Big orthodontist's grin)

Press: What did you talk with him about?

Taitz: I talked to his wife, and then I talked to him. I wanted to think he knew who I was. I did see him...

Press: You say he did or did not know you?

Taitz: He did.

Press: He knew who you were.

Taitz: Well... from what I understood, he knew who I was and what I was talking about. And I also was in a position to talk to his wife. I meet her, and I told you, that you will get Obama. You actually [?] have good reason for Social Security fraud. As a matter of fact, recently, there was a case where a police officer was sent to prison and paid [a] high fine for doing exactly what Obama seems to...

Press: Did Gov. Perry seem very receptive to your messages?

Taitz: (Big grin and vigorously nodding her head affirmatively - the happiest I've ever seen her.)

Press: Do you think he'll be taking that message forward, particularly with the birth certificate issue? Are you hopeful that he will?

Taitz: I'm pretty sure they will, but I'm also sure that their strategy will be to wait and use it at the last possible moment, to make sure there is no primary challenge in the Democrat Party. It will, I believe this will be used later on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d_BeU_iasQ

From Hannity Forums:
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Guy
    as to your first point... no one denies that's what the SC said...
    but they didn't say that definition of a NBC was exclusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksdb
    Where do people come up with this nonsense??
    The definition of NBC contains a statement of exclusivity ...
    "as distinguished from aliens or foreigners."
    If you aren't a natural born citizen,
    then your citizenship derives from some other method.
    In the United States, the other methods are
    naturalization and the 14th amendment.