Page 509 of 574 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

What opinions do you have as to the reason that the CCP went to the Globe to break the latest information? And what is the significance of the July 17 date to hold the news conference? I personally don't think that both the Globe article and the date are simply random events. Everything has a reason.

Juneteenth

Juneteenth
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    This article is about the holiday. For the work by Ralph Ellison, see Juneteenth (novel).

Juneteenth celebration in Austin, Texas, on June 19, 1900.

Also called Freedom Day or Emancipation Day
    Observed by Residents of the United States, especially African Americans

Type Ethnic, historical
    Significance Emancipation of last remaining slaves in the United States

Date June 19
    Observances Exploration and celebration of African American history and heritage

Juneteenth, also known as Freedom Day or Emancipation Day, is a holiday in the United States honoring African American heritage by commemorating the announcement of the abolition of slavery in the U.S. State of Texas in 1865. Celebrated on June 19, the term is a portmanteau of June and nineteenth,[1] and is recognized as a state holiday or state holiday observance in 41 states of the United States.[2][3]

The state of Texas is widely considered the first U.S. state to begin Juneteenth celebrations with informal observances taking place for over a century; it has been an official state holiday since 1980. It is considered a "partial staffing holiday", meaning that state offices do not close, but some employees will be using a floating holiday to take the day off. Schools are not closed, but most public schools in Texas are already into summer vacation by June 19th. Its observance has spread to many other states, with a few celebrations even taking place in other countries.[4][5]

As of June 2011, 42 states[2] and the District of Columbia have recognized Juneteenth as either a state holiday or state holiday observance; these are Alabama, Alaska,[5] Arizona, Arkansas, California,[5] Colorado, Connecticut,[5] Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas,[3] Kentucky,[6][7] Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi [8][9] Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey,[5] New Mexico, New York,[5] North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas,[2] Vermont,[2] Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.[10]

Eight states have not recognized Juneteenth: Hawaii, Maryland, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Utah.
    History
    Ashton Villa, from whose front balcony General Order #3 was read on June 19, 1865.

Though Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation on September 22, 1862, with an effective date of January 1, 1863, it had minimal immediate effect on most slaves’ day-to-day lives, particularly in the Confederate States of America. Many liberated slaves died during emancipation as a result of the illness that devastated army regiments. Freed slaves suffered from smallpox, yellow fever, and malnutrition. [11] Texas, as a part of the Confederacy, was resistant to the Emancipation Proclamation. Juneteenth commemorates June 18 and 19, 1865. June 18 is the day Union General Gordon Granger and 2,000 federal troops arrived in Galveston, Texas, to take possession of the state and enforce the emancipation of its slaves. On June 19, 1865, while standing on the balcony of Galveston’s Ashton Villa, Granger read the contents of “General Order No. 3”:

The people of Texas are informed that, in accordance with a proclamation from the Executive of the United States, all slaves are free. This involves an absolute equality of personal rights and rights of property between former masters and slaves, and the connection heretofore existing between them becomes that between employer and hired labor. The freedmen are advised to remain quietly at their present homes and work for wages. They are informed that they will not be allowed to collect at military posts and that they will not be supported in idleness either there or elsewhere.[12]

That day has since become known as Juneteenth, a name coming from a portmanteau of the word June and the suffix, "teenth", as in "Nineteenth"

Former slaves in Galveston rejoiced in the streets with jubilant celebrations. Juneteenth celebrations began in Texas the following year.[12] Across many parts of Texas, freed people pooled their funds to purchase land specifically for their communities and increasingly large Juneteenth gatherings — including Houston’s Emancipation Park, Mexia’s Booker T. Washington Park, and Emancipation Park in Austin.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juneteenth

Going to the Globe is for the sensationalism and shock factor and to me will be brushed aside as a non issue....my opinion of course.

"Going to the Globe is for the sensationalism and shock factor and to me will be brushed aside as a non issue....my opinion of course."

You're suggesting that the CCP investigation is all about sensationalism? If so, the whole investigation is simply a media event of no legal or political significance and everyone who supports it are complete dupes.

Also, your point is lost on Juneteenth...what am I missing?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

"Going to the Globe is for the sensationalism and shock factor and to me will be brushed aside as a non issue....my opinion of course."

You're suggesting that the CCP investigation is all about sensationalism? If so, the whole investigation is simply a media event of no legal or political significance and everyone who supports it are complete dupes.

Also, your point is lost on Juneteenth...what am I missing?

I got confused on the July 17 date and Juneteenth date I guess....hey its 113 degrees here my brains is slowing up....I can't think of any other significance of the date...so why is it a big deal???

My opinion still is. Going to Globe makes no sense and it makes me think of it as a non issue, which is how they want it perceived as.."a non issue"...Not one of these people has done or plans to do anything about the illegal residents in the white house...all our representatives are doing nothing...they are all complicit in this and don't want it to turn or fall on them. So instead they all do nothing.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    BREAKING NEWS! July 17th 2012, OBAMA to be exposed as Fraudulent President!

WOW THIS IS GOING TO BE SOME NEWS GUYS ! On July 17th a press conference is scheduled to be held in Arizona. Literally, piles and piles of evidence
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post

WOW THIS IS GOING TO BE SOME NEWS GUYS ! On July 17th a press conference is scheduled to be held in Arizona. Literally, piles and piles of evidence
    One of two things will come of this:
    First they will laugh at it and if that does not work they will go to plan B which is to redefine the definition of Natural Born to make Zero seem to be legit.

Face it folks, The constitution has been shredded so badly that as far as any of the three branches are concerned, it is simply an annoyance to get around by redefining what is unconstitutional to the point that the sheeple believe.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla, I agree that nothing is likely to come of the BC issue. However, the stolen SSN and the fraudulent SSR cannot be ignored. The Preponderance of evidence is reaching critical mass and can't be ignored. More and more people are beginning to ask questions and demand answers. Obama may be made to quietly go away.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99 View Post
    One of two things will come of this:
    First they will laugh at it and if that does not work they will go to plan B which is to redefine the definition of Natural Born to make Zero seem to be legit.

Face it folks, The constitution has been shredded so badly that as far as any of the three branches are concerned, it is simply an annoyance to get around by redefining what is unconstitutional to the point that the sheeple believe.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

U.S. officials doubted Obama-birth story years ago
    Who's your daddy? Your REAL daddy?

That's what U.S. Immigration officials wondered about Barack Hussein Obama, decades before he ever ran for president.

Read the latest revelation in this incredibly sordid tale of deceit ...

Click here to read the full article.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most of us don't need to read this "incredibly sordid tale of deceit" to know what's going on. To all but the useful idiots out there, it is blindingly clear! Time to clean house and scrub the scum from the floors of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    U.S. officials doubted Obama-birth story years ago
    Who's your daddy? Your REAL daddy?

That's what U.S. Immigration officials wondered about Barack Hussein Obama, decades before he ever ran for president.

Read the latest revelation in this incredibly sordid tale of deceit ...

Click here to read the full article.

William Barret Travis

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn View Post
    What opinions do you have as to the reason that the CCP went to the Globe to break the latest information? And what is the significance of the July 17 date to hold the news conference? I personally don't think that both the Globe article and the date are simply random events. Everything has a reason.
    Texasborn, it certainly is just my opinion, and no more. On the Internet, my unsupported opinions count no more than a bozo's @ aTonaHuffing&Puffing do. As for July 17th? I have no earthly idea. Do you?

If Sheriff Joe's Cold Case Posse went to the Globe to publish the news, it would have been because the Globe is the only high-visibility national publication that will print the truth. You don't get any higher visibility in print than the checkout line at the grocery store. Nearly every family has to buy food.

But the Cold Case Posse probably didn't have to seek out the Globe. The Globe probably sought out the Cold Case Posse, just as they have the other major developments in the Barack Obama II fraud and usurpation criminal conspiracy.

The criminal conspiracy to overturn the Constitutional U.S. government from within and make it a communist oligarchy of hundreds, or at most, a few thousands, began with Stanley Ann (Dunham) Obama, her parents, Stanley Armour and Madelyn Payne Dunham, and her husband, Lolo Soetoro, such that by the third grade or so, Barack Obama II,
    an Indonesian citizen, was saying publicly, "I'm going to be the President of the United States."

That childhood fantasy was nurtured along from fifth grade through high school by Mr. Dunham's carousing buddy and CPUSA member Frank Marshall Davis, who had connections in high places in Washington (and Moscow?) as well as in low places in Honolulu. Without dwelling on the content of his character,
    Mr. Davis represented pretty much the antithesis of then-Gov. Ronald Reagan and America's Christian conservatism, represented by Pat Robertson (Charismatic Pentecostal) and the Christian Broadcasting Network, and the Rev. Jerry Falwell (Southern Baptist) and the Moral Majority. Christian conservatism had gone public after Pres. Jimmy Carter made "born-again Christian" a household term among Democrats, and therefore to many Republicans, most unfortunately, an object of derision and contempt associated with Pres. Jimmy Carter rather than the Lord Jesus Christ, Who said, "You must be..."

At Occidental College in Los Angeles, he associated with the Mus|im bad boyz who had come to L.A. to party. His emulation of the baddest dudes with flash and dash and cash among the Oxy Mus|im community caught the eye of the local CIA recruiter(s). The spooks sent him to Pashtun country in NW Pakistan as an Arabic-speaking, Is|am-inculturated liason to the Taliban, feeding them weapons, logistics, and money for their war against Soviet aggression in Afghanistan.

Naturally, in his quest to be the baddest of the bad and worst of the worst, he flipped to become one with the enemy. He went to Moscow and attended the Patrice Lamumba University for the Radicalization of Oppressed Peoples. He
    became known as a Soviet and as one being groomed to become President of the U.S..

I could go on to mention David Axelrod, William Ayers, Tim Wheeler of Baltimore, a 2nd generation CPUSA member who campaigned for Mr. Obama in South Carolina, Edward Said, Rashid Khalidi,
    Percy Sutton, Khalid al-Mansour, and Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal...

But we've discussed his Communist and Is|amist co-workers before on this thread, in our five-thousandth post, and here in August of 2010, and here
    in June of 2010, and here in February of 2009, along with many more unsavory characters.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-12-2012 at 03:08 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Minuteman, agree that the Globe most likely approached the CCP for the story. I also agree that it's of the few high visibility papers out there willing to step up to the plate. It would be a real hoot if the Globe became the big name in news. I seem to remember also that the Globe is British owned? Any ideas on the selection of July 17 for the press conference? Being a Tuesday, it certainly gives time throughout the rest of the week to soak in.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC View Post
    Texasborn, it certainly is just my opinion, and no more. But if Sheriff Joe's Cold Case Posse went to the Globe to publish the news, it would have been because the Globe is the only high-visibility national publication that will print the truth. You don't get any higher visibility in print than the checkout line at the grocery store. Nearly every family has to buy food.

But the Cold Case Posse probably didn't have to seek out the Globe. The Globe probably sought out the Cold Case Posse, just as they have the other major developments in the Barack Obama II fraud and usurpation criminal conspiracy.

The criminal conspiracy to overturn the Constitutional U.S. government from within and make it a communist oligarchy of hundreds, or at most, a few thousands, began with Stanley Ann (Dunham) Obama, her parents, Stanley Armour and Madelyn Payne Dunham, and her husband, Lolo Soetoro, such that by the third grade or so, Barack Obama II,
    an Indonesian citizen, was saying publicly, "I'm going to be the President of the United States."

That childhood fantasy was nurtured along from grade 5 through high school by Mr. Dunham's carousing buddy, CPUSA member Frank Marshall Davis, who had connections in high places in Washington (and Moscow?) as well as in low places in Honolulu. Without dwelling on Mr. Davis' character, he represented pretty much the antithesis of then-Gov. Ronald Reagan and America's Christian conservatism, represented by Pat Robertson (Charismatic Pentecostal) and the Christian Broadcasting Network, and the Rev. Jerry Falwell (Southern Baptist) and the Moral Majority. Christian conservatism had gone public after Pres. Jimmy Carter made "born-again Christian" a household term among Democrats, and therefore to many Republicans, most unfortunately, an object of derision and contempt associated with Pres. Jimmy Carter rather than with the Lord Jesus Christ.

At Occidental College in Los Angeles, he associated with the Mus|im bad boyz who had come to L.A. to party. His emulation of the baddest dudes with flash and dash and cash among the Oxy Mus|im community caught the eye of the local CIA recruiter(s). The spooks sent him to Pashtun country in NW Pakistan as an Arabic-speaking, Is|am-inculturated liason to the Taliban, feeding them weapons, logistics, and money for their war against Soviet aggression in Afghanistan.

Naturally, in his quest to be the baddest of the bad and worst of the worst, he flipped to become one with the enemy. He went to Moscow and attended the Patrice Lamumba University for the radicalization of oppressed peoples. He
    became known as a Soviet and as one being groomed to become President of the U.S..

I could go on to mention David Axelrod, William Ayers, Tim Wheeler of Baltimore, a second generation CPUSA member who campaigned for Mr. Obama in South Carolina, Percy Sutton, Edward Said, Rashid Khalidi and Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal...

But we've discussed his Communist and Is|amist co-workers before, at our five-thousandth post,
    and here
    in June of 2010, and . . .

William Barret Travis