Page 518 of 574 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528568 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99 View Post
    I think we have better chance of winning lotto than none of the above happening my friend
    You're a woman of the faith, Cayla99; don't be so cynical. Just have a little faith.
    I'm not Diogenes with my lantern lit in the daytime, looking for an honest man...
    only a judge with competent jurisdiction who is not corrupt, co-opted, or coerced.

I think we have a better chance of finding just one untampered judge than
    of finding the hundreds of thousands of ballot boxes, every one untampered.

Having trouble staying awake? This at Infowars will keep you awake at night.
    Also this. [Child warning: not for parents over 50. Viewer discretion advised.]

Q. Why is this man smiling?

A. To keep from losing it before the oncoming freight train, I suppose.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 09-11-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Lt. Gen. W.G. Boykin (ret.) speaks on Marxism in America (6 min.).

PPSimmons (Pastor Carl Gallups) has some 210 videos like this one, a video of J.B. Williams' column, "Evidence Broadens Obama Natural Born Conspiracy."

This article catalogs six failed U.S. House Joint Resolutions, spanning a year and 10 months, beginning five months after Illinois State Sen. Barack Obama announced for the race for U.S. Senator from Illinois. Each House Joint Resolution proposed a Constitutional Amendment to eliminate the Art. ii, § 1, "natural born Citizen" eligibility requirement for the Office of President. Each of the six resolutions was written in such a way - with no mention of birthplace or birth parents - as to clear the path for Sen. Barack Obama to become President..

Illegal Obama “Propped Up” By Congress!, a PatriotUpdate article from July 2, 2011, has some comments worth reading. (The following representative quotes are the opinions of the posters and may not represent the viewpoints or positions of this copy-and-paster.)

The real answer is:
    "If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14. It doesn't matter what unbelievers do, it's what God's chosen people do. Na! That's tooo simple! Too many in the know want to scratch the surface with a cannon ball! Some are just smarter then God!
    Democrats, another question, how can you have the audacity to sit there allowing a vast portion of our people to mistakenly believe that the de facto Man-child is the antichrist? Do you think that is giving you a pass on this, because a lot of people mistakenly believe [it]? "Oh", "the politicians' hands are tied because nobody dares to stand up to the infallible and evil antichrist".

LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU ON THIS. He may be evil, but he is not infallible, and furthermore, he cannot be the evil one foretold in prophecy. That one will be ushered in as a "Man of Peace" and charisma who will supposedly do a lot of good and may possibly settle a lot of wars and conflicts before he begins his awful reign of terror and tribulation.

Now, in light of that, I want you to explain to me, how a rabble-rousing, violence instigating, community organizer can be considered a "man of peace"? But Really the big question is, How does this peaceful man come to be taking the credit or the blame for being known as "The Man Who Shot Osama Bin Laden"?

Yeah yeah, I know, he had just dragged in from the golf course and sat down in the corner and Leon Panetta explained to him what had been explained to him by the CIA about what was about to happen and the shortly upcoming announcement and what he would say to the nation and the world so as to maintain that charade of all-powerful omnipotence of the one who holds the office of POTUS.

I can still picture the "de facto antichrist" sitting with his wind-breaker along with Hillary, both obviously shaken, and taken-aback, and aghast.

...the lives of brave and good men and women in these useless and unconstitutional (conflicts) wars. Man of peace---Yeah Right.
    [H]e has purposely brought down the economic base of this country to its knees and sabotaged our sovereignty. I consider [O]bama an enemy of my country...
    I've been wondering who this person is who made the video and read, word for word, J.B. Williams' June 7th[, 2011,] article. Of course the person who made the video doesn't credit JB for all the work he put into investigating it... [J.B. Williams is now credited (in red) at the beginning of the video.]

Read his column as you watch the video. Ask yourself, is this honorable of someone to present info like this as their own? Who do we expect actions like that from? Who do we not expect actions like that from?
    I think the time has come to not just talk about organizing minutemen (or something to prevent the destruction of [the] U.S.) but to actually put it into action and do it.
    I may be 85, but I still have good aim and can still fly a plane. Just let me know when and where. George W. Starch III
    To all Patriot Posters: IF and when the worst occurs, remember this: it can only succeed IF WE CAVE IN AND ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN (like Germany to the Nazis). Whether by plan or circumstance, our American minutemen were the original guerrilla fighters. They were loosely organized and scattered but quickly gathered when needed, acted as one, and were fiercely dedicated. I believe it will happen again. They had leaders but were capable of acting in smaller groups and entirely on their own when it was to their advantage. IF the worst happens, a riot force of 80,000 is nothing compared with an estimated 7 million armed citizens (basically patriotic, more than a few with military service as enlisted and officers). One officer with a combined active-inactive service of 15 years believes a minimum of 60% of the military would stand with the citizens and the Constitution.

About vote fraud, organize as poll watchers etcetera, take count of the voters and video activity unobtrusively (if 100 enter and 110 votes result ...?), even better.. look into using your state's laws that might prevent bho from even being on the ballot. None of this is is fool-proof, but it may make a critical difference.

For the moment, last but not least, EVERY CONGRESSMAN who has now for years supported bho's defiance of our Constitution, or stood passively by, is guilty of knowingly aiding and abetting a fraud. DO NOT forget that if and when the scales of justice are balanced.
    To: jconklin@elections.state.ny.us; rbrehm@elections.state.ny.us; tvalentine@elections.state.ny.us; tbreads@elections.state.ny.us
    Cc: george.christian@mail.house.gov; sheriff@co.dutchess.ny.us;
    Sent: Fri, February 25, 2011 9:34:24 AM
    Subject: NY State Board of Election & John Conklin [[ Time Sensitive ]]

February 25, 2011

To the NY State Board of Elections and NY State Board of Elections Public information director John Conklin,

I have presented my concerns to Mr. Conklin numerous times. Now it appears that he is deceiving the Public deliberately and intentionally by stating that the qualifications for U.S. President to be “ Born a [c]itizen ” when the correct Constitutional text is ” natural born [C]itizen ” in Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 [of the] U.S Constitution.

As you may know, the President of the United States is up for election every 4 years. The next general election for this office will be in November 2012. The requirements to run for President of the United States are outlined in Article 2, Section 1 of the United States Constitution. A candidate for this office must be:

1. A natural born Citizen of the United States;

2. At least 35 years old; and

3. A resident within the United States for at least 14 years.

However the NY State Board of Elections website states ” Born a [c]itizen ” as the qualification to run for the office of U.S. Presidency[, a]s you can see for yourself [on] the Running for Office requirement page from the NY State Board of Elections website.

The following Section 1401 of Title 8 of the United States Code defines “citizens of the United States at birth.”

http://uscode.house.gov.

My questions and request to the Public servants of The New York State Board of Elections and Public information director John Conklin who also is in charge of the NY State Board of Elections Website are,

Section 1401 of Title 8 of the United States Code defines “citizens of the United States at birth.

1) Are those citizens defined in Section 1401 of Title 8 United States Code eligible for the Ballot and will be placed on the Ballot in New York State to run for The Presidency and Vice President of The United States?

2) Are those citizens defined in Section 1401 of Title 8 United States Code eligible for the candidacy on any Ballot in New York State ” except ” for The Presidential and Vice President?

3) Can a child of two Illegal Aliens that is born in New York State run for the Presidency of the United States and will be placed on the Presidential Ballot in New York State since that child is ” born a (c)itizen “ as written by John Conklin on the NY Board of Elections website?

4) My request is that the NYSBOE change the qualifications for U.S. President on the NYSBOE website to a ” Natural Born Citizen “ as required in Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of The U.S. Constitution.

I might run for The Presidency of The United States of America and I need to know if I qualify.

Please stop ignoring my election questions to those in charge of elections in the State of NY.

Please answer my questions in a timely fashion so my Right as a United States Citizen to Run for The Office of United States Presidency will not be denied if I qualify and chose to do so.

Sincerely,

Creg Maroney

Cc: Congressman Chris Gibson
    New York State Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman

Read more here:
    http://www.thepostemail.com [subscription req'd.]
    Give the names of the Congressmen and Women that were behind the attempt to remove the Natural Born Citizen clause from the Constitution. Until we know who these people are, it can't be changed. You can bet that if it's one of my Congressmen, they will be sorry they supported such a move. I intend to find out.
    The first congressman in 2003 was Vic Synder from Arkansas. The same state that "gave" us the lying Bill Clinton. [Snyder] did not run for re-election this year because he saw the writing on the wall. [Rep. Jim] Clyburn [D-SC] also filed three months after Synder on the same thing. Enough said!
    America's problems cannot be solved at the ballot box! It is way too late for that. Too many people like yourself have [sat] on the side-lines and were unwilling to act!
    I hope all people realize that to get BO out, and maybe even all whom he appointed, and whoever supported the removal of natural born law, is only the first step in a very long road and tuff row to hoe. BO doesn't really care if he does not get a second term as he has done the destruction to every single supporting leg of this country and our Constitution already. Just go down the list of all he has done and all he has changed and all he has added. From giving the green light and MUCH encouragement to ALL illegals around the world to cross our borders and enter with access to "services" and "rights," and PROTECTION from our police - ICE - our laws - and us the American people, to putting mus|ims from arab countries and around the world in positions at our schools, administrations, city councils, in our military, in our airports, even in the White House (Wiener's wife - Hilary's assistant and "closest confidant"), and walking beside and supporting and having "talks" with the Mus|im Brotherhood. So much has been put in place and the wheels put in motion, with it all that BO's evil has already penetrated every aspect of life and country and military as we know it. It isn't only fighting against BO and his supporters and his Congress etc etc. Even if we get rid of all of them, we still have to fight what may be a much harder fight. Every community, every corner of our United States has been infiltrated. Our laws have been played with and challenged relentlessly, even changed, by our own American judges. Just because the administration changes hands - if it does - does not mean it will be back to "normal" and does not mean our work is done. We have much much much to do.
    [Patriot7 wrote:] Shalom to all. The answer to our dilemma is to trust in the Lord to fight our battle. For the battle is His and the victory is ours. This is a spiritual war we are waging; good against evil. But if God be for us, who can succeed against us? For God has given us power to tread upon scorpions and serpents and over all the power of the enemy. All of us should begin to pray for righteousness to prevail and that servants of the Lord step forward to replace these evil doers who seek to destroy our country. God bless you all, and God bless America.
    Patriot7, THE LORD . . . works through HIS believers. When the LORD gave Canaan to HIS chosen people [ ISRAEL], did HE not send THEM into combat to protect THEIR new homeland. DON'T misconstrue what the LORD says, HE'S NOT a PACIFIST, and neither am I. If GOD is going to save AMERICA, HE'LL do it through HIS WARRIORS, US!!!!!
    Patriot7, NO you are WRONG, it is NOT for God to fight our battles on this Earth, but to GIVE US WISDOM AND COURAGE to fight and win our own battles under His guidance, my friend! God will fight the Satanic forces within His spiritual realm, which is beyond our control! ~ Had David just prayed for God to slay Goliath, [and] then sat back and waited, David would have been slaughtered! What David did do was pray to God for "guidance" of the stone... which DAVID physically flung! ~ "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not" ~ Thomas Jefferson!
    [HEAVILY EDITED - Herman McCloud wrote:]
    Everyone who helped promote the elimination of the Constitution,
    especially those in Congress, [House] and Senate, should be
    charged with Conspiracy to overthrow the United States Govern-
    ment, and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,
    and [be] held accountable financially and sued for damages.
    These people are by definition no less than traitors [born
    out of wedlock] and should be dealt with as such; and
    if Congress were doing its job, it would have already
    been on the top of this matter instead of sitting on their
    [what they sit on] just twiddling their thumbs looking stupid.
    So why hasn't anyone done anything to start legal
    proceedings against the present obama administration
    and impeachment of the looney toon [expletive deleted]
    who calls himself president. This [illegitimate son] is no
    more than a two faced lying piece of [kitchen waste] and
    needs to [be] held responsible for all he has done while in
    office illegally. Is this what the entire democratic system
    has dwindled down to - backing a [mentally impaired]
    president by letting him pass anything he so likes, by the
    means of puppets he has placed in positions by his
    personal appointment programs, (NEXT OUR FREEDOM).
    SEND CONGRESS A MESSAGE THAT THEY CAN'T MISS. KEEP ON THEIR BACKS. PUSH, PUSH, AND PUSH, CALL, FAX, TEXT, WRITE, E MAIL. KEEP UP THE DIN. BUT DON'T LET THEM FORGET THEY ARE ON THE SHORT LIST.

tyrant
    In common usage, the word "tyrant" carries connotations of a harsh and cruel ruler who places his or her own interests or the interests of a small oligarchy over the best interests of the general population, which the tyrant governs or controls.

treason
    · Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
    · A betrayal of trust or confidence.
    Read more:
    http://www.answers.com/topic/treason#ixzz1QsLrbdUd

Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]." In many nations, it is also often considered treason to attempt or conspire to overthrow the government, even if no foreign country is aided or involved by such an endeavour.

sedition
    In law, sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority to tend toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interests of sedition.

High crimes and misdemeanors
    is a phrase from Section 4 of Article Two of the United States Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

"High" in the legal parlance of the 18th century means "against the State". A high crime is one which seeks the overthrow of the country, which gives aid or comfort to its enemies, or which injures the country to the profit of an individual or group. In democracies and similar societies it also includes crimes which attempt to alter the outcome of elections.

An alien who is present in a country (which is foreign to him/her) unlawfully or without the country's authorization is known as an illegal alien of that country.
    An illegal alien commonly refers to a foreign national who resides in another country unlawfully, either by entering that country at a place other than a designated port-of-entry or as result of the expiration of a non-immigrant visa.
    An enemy alien is an alien who is a national of an enemy country.

Malfeasance
    [is] the performance by a public official of an act that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing (used especially of an act in violation of a public trust).

Nonfeasance
    is to ignore and take no indicated action - neglect.

Misfeasance
    is to take inappropriate action or give intentionally incorrect advice.

Malfeasance is hostile, aggressive action taken to injure the client's interests.
    Example: A company hires a catering company to provide drinks and food for a retirement party. If the catering company doesn't show up, it's considered nonfeasance. If the catering company shows up but only provides drinks (and not the food, which was also paid for), it's considered misfeasance. If the catering company accepts a bribe from its client's competitor to undercook the meat, thereby giving those present food poisoning, it's considered malfeasance.

Sabotage
    is a deliberate action aimed at weakening another entity through subversion, obstruction, disruption, or destruction. In a workplace setting, sabotage is the conscious withdrawal of efficiency generally directed at causing some change in workplace conditions. One who engages in sabotage is a saboteur.

The RICO Act
    focuses specifically on racketeering, and it allows for the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes which they ordered others to do or assisted them, closing a perceived loophole that allowed someone who told a man to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because they did not actually do it.

RICO is codified as Chapter 96 of Title 18 of the United States Code, 18 U.S.C. § 1961–1968. While its original use was to prosecute the Mafia as well as others who were actively engaged in organized crime, its application has been more widespread.

It has been speculated that the name and acronym were selected in a sly reference to the movie Little Caesar, which featured a notorious gangster named Rico.

JUST KEEP HAMMERING.
    Everyone talks about it, but no one does anything about it.
    time for a REVOLUTION to EXTERMINATE the TRAITORS!!
    & TIME to take AMERICA BACK @ any COST !!

[T
    hat Mouthy Lady replied:] At ANY cost?" ARE YOU =SURE?=

Even if it means shooting friends, neighbors & relatives?

I'm not saying you ought not fight, but just that you'd better make ... sure you know what you're in for. You WILL be forced to kill people who are fellow citizens.

Are you really ready? You'd BETTER be, if you're serious about winning.
    . . .

The thing we also have to worry about is all the clueless people who were NEVER taught in their gov't-run "schools" what America is & why it's the best country on the planet EVER.

I hate to say this, but a good many of them will fight the patriots who ARE wise enough to see what's happening. We will be forced into a war amongst ourselves (at which point the "prez" will announce martial law, & then things will REALLY get bad.

But those of us who understand what's at stake here MUST fight on, anyway, & yes, even shoot the deluded who fight us.

Get ready. It's coming, & it's going to be =supremely= UGLY.
    Yes Herman you are right. Anyone with a brain has seen this happening.What makes me sick is that there are so many communist thinking people in our congress that want to destroy all our forefathers have done to make this the best country in the world. Now our country is run by thieves, anti-anything American, greed like we have never seen before (I am 56 and in my lifetime I have never seen such hatred from a government), lies and corruption.

We have to expose all of them so the people who have no brains will at least hear of them and maybe wake up before the election in 2012.
    More comments . . . lots more . . . and

J.B. Williams' article, "Evidence Broadens Obama Natural Born Conspiracy."
    A must-read.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 09-07-2012 at 01:06 PM.

For those of you who track the obama usurpation and ineligibility challenge, here is a radio interview of Mike Zulo within the last couple of days (actually, Thursday, 9-6-12). It turns out, he has returned to Hawaii, and has learned even more about the fraudulent birth certificate. The description that Mike provides is thorough and very incontrovertible. Did you know that BO has three names that have been identified by Arpaio's office? This radio interview is a long one, but I promise you that it will be interesting.

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/9_6_12_...y_trunews2.mp3
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Might this be what places the man of lawlessness
    seemingly out of the reach of the long arm of the law?

Might $16T of federal debt be what forces the Oligarchy of 546 -
    the POTUS, 100 Senators + VPOTUS, 435 Representatives, and
    9 Supreme Court Justices - to submit to and obey globalist and
    foreign rule, while serving the voters just enough to be reelected?

"The rich rules over the poor,
    And the borrower is servant to the lender." - Proverbs 22:7
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 09-08-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Atty. Orly Taitz challenging Obama on Sept. 24 in Miss.
    and on Sept. 26 in Indiana. Other states to follow.

Posted on | September 8, 2012

Law offices of Dr. Orly Taitz

[The] Honorable Sherry K. Reid granted a motion by Attorney Orly Taitz to conduct an emergency hearing for injunction preventing Candidate for the U.S. President in 2012 Barack Hussein Obama to be on the ballot in the State of Indiana due to fraud committed by Obama and due to his use of forged IDs.

Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barack (Barry) Soetoro, aka Barack (Barry) Soebarkah, a citizen [of the United Kingdom,] of Indonesia, and possibly still a citizen of Kenya, committed fraud by submitting his candidacy to be on the ballot in Indiana and other states, as he is using a forged birth certificate, forged Selective Service certificate and a stolen Connecticut Social Security number 042-nn-nnnn as a proof of his identity.

[The] hearing in Indiana is scheduled only 2 days after a hearing in Jackson, Mississippi, before federal judge Henry Wingate. It is expected that the hearing in Indiana will be more fruitful, as there is still a question of jurisdiction of Federal court in Mississippi and legitimacy of removal of the case from the Supreme Court of Mississippi to the Federal court by the defendants, [the] Democratic party of Mississippi and [the] Secretary of State of Mississippi. While the decision of Judge Wingate in MS might be limited to jurisdiction of the Federal court (as there was a stay on Plaintiff’s filing on other issues), there is expected to be a ruling on [the] preliminary injunction in Indiana. Judge Reid is asked to bar/block/prevent placement of Obama’s name on the ballot in [the] general election due to Obama’s use of forged IDs, or temporarily block placement of his name until valid original IDs are provided to overcome a mountain of evidence of fraud. Fraud and forgery were detected in his alleged birth certificate, Selective Service certificate [registration], and Social Security number.

Additionally, in Mississippi, Plaintiff Taitz sought sanctions and an evidential hearing against attorneys Sam Begley and Scott J. Tepper, who submitted to [the] court Obama’s alleged copy of birth certificate, seeking judicial notice, de facto legitimization of it, while they had in their possession evidence pointing to forgery in that certificate. California bar responded to a complaint by attorney Taitz regarding breach of ethics by attorney Scott J. Tepper, who is a CA attorney, representing the Democratic party of MS under pro hac vice. California Bar stated that alleged forgery of Obama’s birth certificate is a matter of National security and needs to be resolved by the trial court and law enforcement. Criminal complaints were submitted to the Attorney General of MS, District Attorney of Hide County, MS, District Attorney of Los Angeles County and Orange County, CA, as well as [the] MS bar. There was no response from them yet.

Currently Attorney and Doctor Orly Taitz is making arrangements to fly to Mississippi and from there to Indiana.

Taitz is asking supporters to be there in court to support her and donate for her work and for the expenses of these cases and other cases currently in different stages in TX, CA, and other states.

Mississippi hearing
    September 24, 9:30 am
    Federal Court building
    Jackson, MS
    U.S. District Judge Henry Wingate

Indiana hearing
    September 26, 1:30 pm
    Marion County Superior Court
    Indianapolis, IN
    [Marion Co.] Judge Sherry K.Reid

--

Dr Orly Taitz, ESQ
    29839 Santa Margarita pkwy, ste 100
    Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 09-09-2012 at 12:28 AM.

WND EXCLUSIVE

Israeli science website:
    Obama birth certificate forged

Award-winning, former Netanyahu adviser behind assessment

Published: Sept. 10, 2012, at 7pm

by Jerome R. Corsi

Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D.,
    is a WND senior staff reporter.
    He has authored many books,
    including No. 1 N.Y. Times best-
    sellers "The Obama Nation" and
    "Unfit for Command." Corsi's
    latest book is "Where's the REAL
    Birth Certificate?

Israel Hanukoglu

Israel Science and Technology, the national database and directory of science and technology-related websites in Israel, has published an article asserting the long-form birth certificate released by the White House is a forged document.

The website was created by a former science adviser to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel Hanukoglu, Ph.D.

Hanukoglu, an award-winning researcher, is a professor of biochemistry and molecular biology in the Department of Molecular Biology at Ariel University Center of Samaria in Ariel, Israel.

The professor established the first version of his website during his tenure as Netanyahu’s science adviser. The site has evolved into “the premier science and technology portal for Israel.”

The website says that the White House’s release of the Obama document in April 2011, after years of controversy, “raised in our minds the possibility that there could be something suspicious about the information available on this document.”

The website conducted an independent analysis and cites others who came to the same conclusion.

The website says the publication “of such a blatantly fake document about something so basic as the birthplace of Mr. Obama, should raise great concern about the suitability of the person who is holding the [reins] on the most powerful country of the World.”

Israel Science and Technology explains why, as a site of science and technology, it dedicated “a page to expose forgery about a document related to Mr. Barack Hussein Obama.”

“Mr. Obama is the president of the USA that is currently the leader of the Free World, and the most powerful country in the Western hemisphere,” the site says. “In his position as the President, the policies pursued by Mr. Obama affects the whole world and not just the USA.”

Moreover, inaction by members of the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate, as well as U.S. courts, despite many appeals, also was seen to “raise a concern about how the governmental institutions of the reputedly best, and certainly the most important democracy in the Free World have avoided the issue.”

The missing ’1′

Utilizing the software program Foxit Reader version 4.3.1
    , the Israel Science and Technology website examined the PDF file posted by the White House April 27, 2011, and found that the last digit of the birth certificate’s number, 61 10841, disappears under 800-percent magnification.

Also, the font of the last digit is different from the other digits.

“This is only one example,” the Israelis concluded after examining the birth certificate number. “Many more examples can be discovered by examining magnified document with full page view of the document.”

Conclusion: “In brief, this simple analysis using just a viewing software reveals that the PDF document has been altered by a graphics software.”

The ‘ungrouped’ image

Next, the Israeli Science and Technology site examined the PDF birth certificate file in the freely available Inkscape graphics software, version 0.48.1.

“In vector graphics software, an image is composed of elements,” the website notes. “If the ‘Long-Form Birth Certificate’ of Obama was a photocopied document then it should not be composed of separate parts.”

The website says the status line “at the bottom of the software reports that the image is composed of ’2 objects’ that have been grouped.”

The Israelis found the Obama birth certificate PDF could be ungrouped, revealing individual layers. The most important of nine different ungrouped layers also shows the final digit, 1, is missing in the birth certificate number 61 10641.

Israeli Science and Technology “ungrouped”
    image of Obama long-form birth certificate

Israeli Science and Technology cited as additional evidence of forgery the following analyses, many of which were first published by WND:

Israeli science website: Obama birth certificate forged
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 09-11-2012 at 05:01 AM.

I disagree with this. Malcolm X, probably, but Frank Marshall Davis?
    No way, no how, not happening. That is not how Barack Obama II came to be. In any case, what matters to the law is the father of record, not the biological father.

You can believe Jerome Corsi or Joel Gilbert, or you can believe me.
    But I would rather you believe your own eyes.

Here is a feature-by-feature comparison:

Barack Obama II. . . . . . . . . . . . . Frank Marshall Davis
    prominent ears, away from head. . ears are small and pinned back to head;
    crown of head is round . . . . . . . . crown of head is slightly flattened;
    relatively thin face . . . . . . . . . . . . face is filled out and jowly by comparison;
    brow is flat at nose. . . . . . . . . . . . brow is depressed at nose;
    nose is almost Caucasoid. . . . . . . nose is wide, flat, and turned up at the end;
    mustache area is thin . . . . . . . . . . mustache area is twice as high as Obama's;
    relatively thin lips . . . . . . . . . . . . . lips are full and rounded;
    c
    hin is normal, not receding . . . . . chin is profoundly retracted and barely exists;
    . . . . . . . . . . . . foreheads and hair lines are similar; . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . cheekbones differ only slightly. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Except for that, one might say there is a "family resemblance," just as coral resembles jellyfish.

On the other hand, a resemblance between Barack Obama II and Malcolm X is undeniable.

click on picture to view

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Corsi, Ph. D., for WorldNetDaily.com
    New York Post ad exposes Obama's 'real father'

After rejection by USA Today, Washington Post, New York Times

Published: Sept. 10, 2012, at 11pm

by Jerome R. Corsi
    Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D.,
    is a WND senior staff reporter. He
    has authored many books, includ-
    ing No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers
    "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit for
    Command." Corsi's latest book is
    "Where's the REAL Birth Certificate?"

The New York Post has accepted a full-page ad declaring Barack Obama’s real biological father is the late Communist Party activist Frank Marshall Davis, not the Kenyan Barack Hussein Obama.

Filmmaker Joel Gilbert makes the case in his full-length documentary “Dreams from My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception.”

The ad will run in the Post’s New York City, national and international editions Tuesday and Sunday.

Convincing the newspaper to accept the full-page ad required Gilbert to go personally to the Post’s main editorial office in Manhattan.

“It took a lot of discussion,” Gilbert told WND, “but we were given a very favorable position at the front of the newspaper in the news section.”

Gilbert told WND the placement of the ad is “part of our national publicity campaign, designed to circumvent the mainstream media that is either too afraid or too corrupt to cover the evidence presented in this film.”

In an effort to reach the voting public directly, Gilbert is planning to mail out millions of DVDs in bulk across the United States.

Advertising anti-Obama DVD a ‘tough sale’

In July, Gilbert tried to place a similar version of his full-page advertisement in three of the nation’s most prominent newspapers – USA Today, the Washington Post and the New York Times – offering first to pay USA Today $90,000.

All three newspapers rejected the advertisement, with the New York Times specifically telling Gilbert, “The ad isn’t for us.”

“You would think the print media could use the money,” Gilbert told WND. “But apparently, an ideological bias toward supporting Barack Obama is more important to the newspapers than the money.”

Gilbert’s problems getting his DVD advertised have not been limited to establishment newspapers.

Newsmax.com also rejected the “Dreams from My Real Father” banner advertising campaign in early May, even after Gilbert had reached an agreement and paid for the campaign in advance.

“Newsmax pulled the banner advertising campaign at the highest level of the organization,” Gilbert said. “Newsmax told me the organization was trying to appeal to the political center and the concern was that publicizing Gilbert’s DVD might make the news organization appear too conservative.

Newsmax’s Tom Mulcrone told WND that Newsmax never accepted Gilbert’s banner ad.

“We are a news organization, and we need to be careful with what we send out,” Mulcrone told WND.

The cell phone call to Mulcrone ended abruptly and Mulcrone did not return voice messages WND left requesting to complete the interview.

A Communist Party mentor

“Barack Obama sold himself to America as the multi-cultural ideal, a man who stood above politics,” Gilbert explained. “His father was a goat-herder from Kenya, so Barack Obama would bring people together, so the story went.

“However, as I show in the documentary, the truth is Barack Obama has a deeply disturbing family background, including a father who was a propagandist for the Communist Party USA – a fact Obama has intentionally hidden in order to obscure his Marxist political foundations.”

Gilbert acknowledges voters are willing to overlook many faults a politician may have.

“However, providing a false family background to hide a Marxist political agenda is irreconcilable with American values and a totally unacceptable manipulation of the electorate,” Gilbert stressed.

Gerald Horne, a contributing editor to Public Affairs, an openly Marxist political review, made the first positive identification of “Frank” as Frank Marshall Davis.

In March 2007, Horne gave a speech at New York University on the occasion of the Communist Party USA archive being placed at a NYU library.

In the speech, Horne discussed Davis, noting Davis, who was born in Kansas and lived much of his adult life in Chicago, had moved to Honolulu in 1948 at the suggestion of his good friend, actor Paul Robeson. In the 1940s, Robeson was an outspoken critic of segregation and racial discrimination in the United States, who was also a strong advocate of the Soviet Union and a member of the Communist Party USA.

Horne also documented Davis’s friendship with the Dunham family in Hawaii.

“Eventually, [Davis] befriended another family – a Euro-American family – that had migrated to Honolulu from Kansas and a young woman from this family eventually had a child with a young student from Kenya East Africa who goes by the name of Barack Obama, who retracing the steps of Davis eventually decamped to Chicago.”

[H]orne further documented Davis was “a decisive influence in helping [Obama] to find his present identity as an African-American, a people who have been the least anti-communist and the most left-leaning of any constituency in this nation.”

After Horne’s speech, the identity of “Frank” was never in doubt, nor his importance in the development of the young Barack Obama.

On Dec. 5, 1956, Davis appeared in executive session before the U.S. Senate Subcommittee investigating “the scope of Soviet activity in the United States,” one of the McCarthy-era committees seeking to expose communists considered to be a security threat.

Invoking his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination, Davis refused to answer a direct question asking if he was then a communist.

A year earlier, in 1955, a Commission on Subversive Activities organized by the government of the Territory of Hawaii identified Davis as a member of the Communist Party USA; the committee singled out for criticism several articles Frank Marshall Davis published in the “Communist Honolulu Record” that were critical of the commission.

See the “Dreams from My Real Father” trailer:

New York Post ad exposes Obama’s ‘real father’

Of course, if it could be proved that Frank Marshall Davis is indeed Mr. Obama's biological father -

• if we assume that FMD's body would be exhumed after 25 years, and
    • if we assume that Mr. Obama would voluntarily offer his DNA sample, and
    • if we assume that a court would name the biological father as the designated father of record, even with the chaos of paternity suits that would ensue in child support cases,

which is a lot of ''assumes" -

only then might there be a possibility that the purported birth documents, so valiantly defended by Perkins Coie and the U.S. Attorneys of the AG Holder DOJ, might be amended to name U.S. citizen Frank Marshall Davis as Barack Obama II's legal father of record.

But if - God forbid - that should happen, the proving of birth document forgery would be all that remains standing in the gap to defend the United States and the U.S. Constitution against
    sedition by the overthrow of the constitutional government and the annulment of Art. ii, § 1, ¶ 5.

The full faith and credit clause makes the supporting testimony of Hawaii Dept. of Health bureaucrats Alvin Onaka and Dr. Chiyome Fukino virtually unassailable in court. On the other hand, if the constitutional requirement that one be born of a U.S. citizen father to be eligible for the Presidency is enforced upon Mr. Obama, then he must prove his claim of delegated government authority. (In Bute v. Illinois, the U.S. Supreme Court established that the burden of proof is upon the claimant
    in cases of delegation of power in the U.S..)

Among all the attorneys prosecuting Mr. Obama's ineligibility for the Office of President, not being a natural born Citizen, that is:
    one born in the country
    of parents who are citizens,
    who would be so stupid as to throw his or her own client and cause by bringing suit to name a different father of record for Barack Obama II? I know of no one.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 09-11-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Let's face it, only DNA testing will forensically reveal the truth about obama's parentage. He's a fraud, and he has successfully confused enough of the world about his lineage so that no one (on the outside) will ever be able to determine accurately where he came from.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan View Post
    Let's face it, only DNA testing will forensically reveal the truth about obama's parentage. He's a fraud, and he has successfully confused enough of the world about his lineage so that no one (on the outside) will ever be able to determine accurately where he came from.

Well whoever his "daddy was" we can all agree that all these men were his mentors in one way or another....where he really came from I don't care. It is where he is going that I care about and I hope it is hell now that would be change.

September 11, 2012 by Tim Brown
    Israeli Science: Obama Birth Certificate Is A Fake

Former science adviser to Israeli Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel Hanukoglu, Ph.D. created the website Israel Science and Technology, which is a national database and directory of science and technology-related websites in Israel. Recently, they have produced a report that is both scientific and technological in regards Barack Obama’s birth certificate that has been uploaded to WhiteHouse.gov. Mr. Hanukoglu is not just some reporter or some “birther” as many have been identified as. Instead he is an award-winning researcher, a professor of biochemistry and molecular biology in the Department of Molecular Biology at Ariel University Center of Samaria in Ariel, Israel.
    The website reports,

Since this is a site of Science and technology, there is a need to explain why this site dedicates a page to expose forgery about a document related to Mr. Barack Hussein Obama. Mr. Obama is the President of the USA that is currently the leader of the Free World, and the most powerful country in the Western hemisphere. In his position as the President, the policies pursued by Mr. Obama affects the whole world and not just the USA.
    Because of the persisting controversy about his eligibility, On April 27, 2011 the Office of the President at the White House released a document that is called “Long-Form Birth Certificate”. The release of this simple document, after two years of controversy, raised in our minds the possibility that there could be something suspicious about the information available on this document. To check this, we downloaded the document that was posted at the White House site at http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf.
    The analyses presented below reveal without a doubt that the Long-Form Birth Certificate of Mr. Obama is a fabricated, fake and forged document.
    The publication of such a blatantly fake document about something so basic as the birthplace of Mr. Obama, should raise great concern about the suitability of the person who is holding the reigns on the most powerful country of the World.
    Moreover, the lack of action on the part of the members of the United States House of Representatives and Senate, as well as the courts of the United States, despite many previous appeals to these three branches of American government, also raise a concern about how the governmental institutions of the reputedly best, and certainly the most important democracy in the Free World have avoided this issue.
    The website conducted an independent analysis and also cites others who came to the same conclusions that they did: The birth certificate is a fake.
    They even invite those interested to use the Foxit Reader version 4.3.1 software to examine the PDF file that the White House posted and they provide the information so that any person on the planet could examine for themselves the claims of those who have already looked into the matter. According to Jerome Corsi, “the Israel Science and Technology website examined the PDF file posted by the White House April 27, 2011, and found that the last digit of the birth certificate’s number, 61 10841, disappears under 800-percent magnification.”
    “Many …examples can be discovered by examining magnified document with full page view of the document,” the website says. “In brief, this simple analysis using just a viewing software reveals that the PDF document has been altered by a graphics software.”
    The problem is not that there is no evidence that the document is a fake. The problem is that elected representatives on both sides of the aisle don’t care whether America has a sleeper in the White House or not. The question we should ask ourselves is “Why don’t they care?”

Obama won't meet up with Israeli Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu
    while he is town is this the reason?
    Last edited by kathyet; 09-12-2012 at 08:32 AM.