Page 537 of 574 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    WND Exclusive

MSNBC anchor unloads on WND chief

'At least she called me handsome. I guess some facts are undeniable'

Published: 5 hours ago
    Joe Kovacs

Video at the Page Link: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/msnbc-anc...Bo6ycK7iOMS.99

MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow is going full throttle as she mocks WND Editor Joseph Farah and others who question the eligibility of Barack Obama to be president of the United States.

Farah is a guest speaker this weekend at the FreedomFest event taking place in Las Vegas, and Maddow, an outspoken lesbian who champions left-leaning political causes, took to the air to make fun of Farah and others scheduled to speak.

Joseph Farah

“You can add in a keynote speech by the guy so handsome he makes you remember there’s an ‘o’ in the word mustachioed: Joseph Farah from WorldNetDaily, your home for the most-trusted reference material on how President Obama is a gay Muslim murderer and obviously foreign,” Maddow declared.

“Publisher of all the birther books, author of the foreword to the book “Where’s the Birth Certificate?” He will be the keynote speaker at the Libertarian/Republican conference this weekend and he will be doing that keynote speech alongside Senator Rand Paul. Senator Rand Paul with the birther guy, both keynoting FreedomFest in Las Vegas, down the block from the other big Republican event in Las Vegas this weekend which also includes prominent Republican members of congress including the third-ranking Republican in all of Congress and a sitting United States senator.”

Maddow also targeted Wayne Allyn Root, the 2008 Libertarian vice-presidential nominee and author of “The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide,” who spoke at a nearby GOP gala sponsored by the Republican Women’s Southern Nevada PAC.

“Wayne Allyn Root is a draw in conservative politics because he says he has proof, he has proof, he has firsthand knowledge that President Obama is secretly foreign. The president is secretly not an American, and, therefore, secretly unbeknownst to a duped nation, he is a foreign imposter usurper president only pretending to actually be president.”

She continued her attack, focusing on the Republican Party for “spotlighting the most ambitious Republican federal officeholders in the nation alongside the nation’s leading proponents of the theory that our country’s first black president could not possibly be American, he must be secretly foreign, his presidency is illegitimate and it’s a giant conspiracy. When Republicans talk to each other about how to spend their time, especially in states like Nevada where elections have been pretty close, where Republicans conceivably could have a shot at being competitive in a national race if they could figure out a way to broaden their appeal, when Republicans talk about these things, do they ever talk about how stuff like they’re doing this weekend in Las Vegas might interfere with the whole broadening the party’s appeal thing? Do you guys ever talk about Joseph Farah being at your events? Does that ever come up?”

Farah responded to Maddow’s rant, saying: “If you want to get an idea of how the state-run press will look in Maddow’s Stalinist dream world, you can get a pretty good idea just by watching her show. She smears people with fallacious accusations, offers no opportunity for another point of view, is afraid to invite her targets on to mix it up with her and relies on name-calling and personal attacks rather than anything remotely connected to facts. But at least she called me handsome. I guess some facts are undeniable – especially if you’re going to use a picture.”

Rachel Maddow of MSNBC

Root also sounded off on Maddow’s comments, telling WND: “Obama has destroyed the economy so badly, more people are on food assistance (101 million) than working in the private sector (97 million). Ninety million working-age, able-bodied Americans are not working.

“Meanwhile Obama has desperately tried to kill the school voucher program in D.C. even though it has produced a 97 percent graduation rate vs. 55 percent in public schools. He isn’t happy just killing your present. He is focused on killing your children’s future.

“But Rachel Maddow thinks Wayne and Joseph are evil and should be shunned for asking questions about the man destroying all these lives. Maybe more people should be asking questions.”

As WND has reported, the Obama administration-friendly MSNBC has taken a stunning ratings crash dive – averaging a dismal 175,000 viewers in the adults 25-54 demographic.

The network is struggling with double-digit drops from May 2012, with viewership down approximately 20 percent. It had only 539,000 viewers in primetime.

The Hollywood Reporter noted this month that MSNBC is currently seeing its worst viewership totals since 2007.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/msnbc-anc...-on-wnd-chief/

What would it take for you to watch MSNBC?

• A total overhaul in which they fire every host and producer and sell the network to someone who cares about truthful reporting (46%, 637 Votes)
    • I don't care what anybody offers me, I will never watch it. That's a promise (21%, 289 Votes)
    • I'll watch it when you pry the TV remote from my cold, dead hands (17%, 240 Votes)
    • A real investigative look into the impeachable offenses of Barack Obama (5%, 70 Votes)
    • Nothing! America needs to turn that garbage off and read a book (5%, 69 Votes)
    • At least $100 an hour (2%, 22 Votes)
    • Other (1%, 14 Votes)
    • They would have to add a couple good conservative hosts in prime time (less than 1%, 11 Votes)
    • Nothing, it's by far the best comedy channel on TV! (less than 1%, 7 Votes)
    • I'll watch if they replace 'The Rachel Maddow Show' and 'Hardball with Chris Matthews' with 'Dancing with the Stars' (less than 1%, 7 Votes)
    • I'll watch if they get serious and report from a true progressive perspective (less than 1%, 6 Votes)
    • Better looking babes, like the ones on Fox News (less than 1%, 4 Votes)
    • Not much, it's no different than ABC, CNN, NBC and the rest (less than 1%, 3 Votes)
    • Nothing, it's one of my regular stops on the path of seeking truth (less than 1%, 3 Votes)
    • I don't really care for it, but if it's on, I'll watch (less than 1%, 1 Votes)
    • Not much, it's my favorite network (less than 1%, 1 Votes)

Total Voters: 1,384

Vote

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/msnbc-anc...-on-wnd-chief/

WND Related Stories

Talk star returns focusing on Obama's real dad
    What does Katie hate more than being called 'perky'?
    Report: CBS News anchor ordered to apologize
    Creepy 'viewer' freaks out TV weather gal
    Katie Couric show to be canceled?
    Talk-radio star fired after 'violent' clash
    Famous face disappearing off CNN?
    Ratings crash: MSNBC in massive plunge
    Rush: Dems want new controls on journalists
    Wolf Blitzer to atheist: Thank God, right?
    Obama scandals killing his minion media
    Rush Limbaugh makes stunning offer to Obama
    ABC newsman becomes 'newswoman'
    Only 1 Fox anchor makes most trusted list
    CNN newsgal outraged after teen robs her
    TV news anchor drops F-bombs on media
    Rush Limbaugh may buy national TV time
    Weather gal gets wacky when 'disaster' hits
    CNN host calls self 'The Enormous C---'
    NBC newswomen: We're lovers, having a baby
    CNN goes public on whether it's liberal
    Left gets 'vicious' over 'Girls on Fox News'
    Top newsman: 'Most of media bullsh-- you'
    Out-of-work, liberal news anchor 'seeks sympathy'
    Guess which 'news' channel ... isn't news
    Look what's happened to women of Fox News
    Ear-popping meltdown: Fox anchor erupts on air
    ABC News makes whopping on-air blooper
    Epic eruption: Dem explodes on Fox anchor
    Eye-opening admission about Candy Crowley
    Police: CBS News anchor chokes wife
    Now CNN anchor wants to amend Bible
    CNN anchor now faces double deportation
    Report: NBC News anchor 'defied police'
    CNN anchor takes weird shot at Fox News
    CNN star caught reading liberal blog on air
    Rush Limbaugh: CNN will shift political stance
    CNN's Anderson Cooper: You bet I'm 'gay'
    Media humiliated over election coverage
    Rush Limbaugh ponders running CNN
    Rush Limbaugh: Katie Couric destroyed CBS News
    'Balloon animal' Couric scorched by AOL users
    'Bias' aired out on Rush Limbaugh

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/msnbc-anc...Bo6ycK7iOMS.99
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    [ED.: Atty. Orly Taitz continues to press the IRS and the Dept. of the Treasury to act on the stolen SSN beginning with 042, which belongs to Harrison J. Bounel (dec'd. 1977), and which Mr. Obama has used since 1977 to pass himself off as a U.S. citizen.]

Via Federal Express,

FAX,

attention Inspector General for IRS,

Commissioner for IRS,

Office of Chief Counsel Disclosure Branch, [and]

[Dept. of the] Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration

City Center Building
    1401 H Street NW, Suite 469
    Washington, DC 20005
    (202) 622-3339
    FOiA.Reading.Room@tigta.treas.gov

Dear Chief Counsel for Disclosure Branch [and]

[Dept. of the] Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration,

REQUEST FOR INFORMATION UNDER FOIA 5 USC 552

1. On May 15, 2013, office of the Inspector General
    [of the Dept. of the Treasury?] received a complaint attached herein. Within 2 days of submitting this criminal complaint I received a call from a special investigator of the Department of [the] Treasury, Houston Division, Yolanda Walker.

Ms. Walker advised me that my complaint was divided into several parts, and she was investigating only one part of the complaint relating to actions of IRS attorney Mitzi Torri. I inquired who is investigating the part of the complaint dealing with Barack Obama's use of a stolen Social Security Number. Ms. Walker did not have an answer and advised [me] to file a FOIA request for information.

As such I am seeking [the] following information under 5 USC 552.

A. Barack Hussein Obama's tax returns, which he originally posted on whitehouse.gov without "flattening the file," which showed him using a Connecticut [mailing address] Social Security Number 042-██-████, which failed both E-verify and SSNVS.

Barack Hussein Obama posted his personal signature under this stolen Social Security Number and attested under the penalty of perjury that the tax return is true and correct.

This represents the most serious crime in the history of the United States: a criminal using a stolen Social Security Number as a proof of his identity to usurp the U.S. Presidency. This matter had to be investigated and prosecuted immediately.

I am specifically seeking [the] following documentation in relation to the aforementioned complaint under 5 USC 552:

a. Any and all documents relating to my 05.15.2013 complaint showing whether the Inspector General of the Department of [the] Treasury filed a criminal complaint against Barack Husssein Obama for his use of a stolen Connecticut [mailing address] Social Security Number 042-
    ██-████;
    b. If criminal complaint was not filed, any and all information showing why a criminal complaint was not filed by the Inspector General of the U.S. Treasury against Barack Hussein Obama in light of his use of a stolen Social Security Number 042-
    ██-████, which failed both E-Vsrify and SSNVS;
    c. Any and all documentation showing whether there was any external pressure from [the] Obama administration, from Barack Obama himself, Michelle Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, or others [upon] the Commissioner of Social Security or Inspector General of the Treasury [Dept.] not to file a criminal complaint in regards to Barack Hussein Obama's use of a stolen Social Security Number;
    d. Any and all documentation showing whether Inspector General forwarded to the U.S. House of Representatives Oversight Committee or Judicial Committee a report showing Barack Hussein Obama using a stolen Connecticut [mailing address] Social Security Number 042-
    ██-████ in his tax returns.

B. The second part of the complaint relates to the intimidation and harassment by the IRS Attorney Mitzi Torri.
    a. I am specifically requesting information and any and all documentation showing whether Ms. Torri was relieved of her duties as an attorney for the IRS.
    b. A time card for Ms. Torri, showing whether she indicated that she was not at work in her office at IRS on 05.11.2011, but instead was in court at the hearing where attorney Taitz appeared and later appeared on the radio show on RCR radio reporting to Obama supporters about this court hearing.
    c. Did IRS pay Ms. Torri for 05.11.2011 day as a work day?
    d. As stated in the complaint and shown on exhibit 2 forwarded to the
    Investigator Yolanda Walker, Ms. Torri has joined an attack website "Fogbow" on January 24, 2009, right after [the] inauguration of Barack Obama. The web site is dedicated to the attacks on civil right attorneys and civil rights leaders who are political opponents of Obama. Most of the attacks are against Attorney OrIy Taitz due to the evidence presented by Taitz in court.

The site is run by several attorneys, who use pseudonyms, among them Attorney for IRS Mitzi Torri, who uses pseudonym "Butterfly Bilderbarg," as well as Attorney for Barack Obama and Democratic Party Scott J. Tepper (hereinafter Tepper), using a pseudonym "Sterngard Friegen." Tepper also works as a part time investigator and also used his position in order to try unsuccessfully to attack law license of Taitz.

IRS Attorney Mitzi Torri posted on Fogbow on January 30, 2011, at 10:09 am, a clear threat to Attomey Taitz and her supporters. "My agency allows me to work under a pseudonym for personal safety reasons. If Orly (meaning Orly Taitz) publishes my identity and employment info, she and her followers will be visited by men in suits. Arriving in vehicles with dark glasses. With badges in their wallets. It won't be a social call either."

In reference to this statement by the IRS attorney I am requesting the following information and documentation:
    a. Does IRS allow Torri to work under pseudonym for personal safety reasons, and if so, was the work by Torri, using a pseudonym "Butterfly Biiderberg" and other pseudonyms on FogBow, posting hundreds of defamatory statements about Civil Rights Attorney and political dissident Orly Taitz, work sanctioned by the IRS? If so, who sanctioned this "work"? How much ...

Signed [signature "Taitz"]

Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
    President of Defend Our Freedoms Foundation.

Notarized

The complete FOIA request with its five exhibits is at

www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FOIA-to-IRS-notarized.pdf
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-15-2013 at 09:05 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

[ED.: Off topic, but linked to Mr. Obama and Atty. Orly Taitz.
    I will remove it from this thread upon request by other than Obots.
    This post may become relevant if Mr. Obama uses criminal disorder to justify declaration of martial law, instead of arresting those who instigate racial violence, those who stoke the flame, those who yell "Gµn!" in a crowded street.]

Atty. Orly Taitz has filed civil rights complaints with the Attorney General of Florida, seeking criminal charges to be filed against Eric Holder, Barack Obama, the Community Relations Service of the DOJ, and Seminole Co. DA Angela Corey, for violation of George Zimmerman's 14th amendment civil rights and for inciting violence and riots at a cost to the taxpayer of $5.3 million, as well as complaints against NBC and ABC for fraud.

Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Press release: Criminal complaint filed with Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida, for violation of 14th amendment civil rights of George Zimmerman and inciting riots and violence by AG Eric Holder, CRS department of Dept of Justice, Barack Obama, and Angela Corey, as well as complaint for fraud committed by NBC and ABC.

DR. ORLY TAITZ ESQ
    PRESIDENT
    DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS FOUNDATION
    29839 SANTA MARGARITA, STE 100
    RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA 92688
    PHONE 949-683-5411 FAX 949-766-7603

Pam Bondi

Attorney General
    State of Florida
    The Capitol PL-01
    Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050

via e-mail, Federal Express

CRIMINAL COMPLAINT FOR VIOLATION OF 14TH AMENDMENT RIGHTS, SEEKING PROSECUTION BY THE STATE OF FLORIDA OF [THE] ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE U.S. ERIC HOLDER, COMMUNITY RELATIONS SERVICE OF THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, [AND] BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA FOR INCITING RIOTS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, VIOLATING 14TH AMENDMENT RIGHTS OF DUE PROCESS AND EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW OF A RESIDENT OF FLORIDA, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, AND ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF MILLIONS OF CITIZENS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA IN ORDER TO AID OBAMA REELECTION AND PUSH OBAMA AGENDA.

CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY OF SEMINOLE COUNTY, DISTRICT ATTORNEY ANGELA COREY, FOR BRINGING A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT WITHOUT EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE IT, WITHHOLDING FROM THE DEFENSE EXONERATING EVIDENCE, AND RETALIATION AGAINST THE WHISTLE-BLOWER, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXPERT, WHO BLEW THE WHISTLE ON COREY

CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST NATIONAL BROADCAST CORPORATION (HEREINAFTER NBC) AND AMERICAN BROADCAST CORPORATION, (HEREINAFTER ABC) FOR FRAUD IN REPORTING REGARDING THE CONFRONTATION BETWEEN TRAYVON MARTIN AND GEORGE ZIMMERMAN WITH THE GOAL OF INCITING RIOTS AND VIOLENCE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND AIDING AND ABETTING OBAMA, HOLDER, CRS, AND COREY TO DEPRIVE ZIMMERMAN OF HIS 14TH AMENDMENT RIGHTS OF DUE PROCESS AND EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW.

BACKGROUND OF THE CASE

This case relates to the incitement of riots in the state of Florida by Barack Hussein Obama, [U.S,] Attorney General Eric Holder, the Community Relations Services of the Department of Justice, Seminole County District Attorney Angela Corey, and multiple members of the media, in the wake of the shooting of Trayvon Martin by a resident of Florida, Community Watchman in Sanford, Florida, George Zimmerman (Hereinafter Zimmerman). As was proven on March 13, 2013, by the unanimous jury verdict, Zimmerman acted in self defense in an altercation with one Trayvon Martin, which led to death of Martin.

Currently there is a serious problem with crime and gang violence in the state of Florida. Sanford residents, specifically residents of the gated community where community watchman Zimmerman resided, were repeatedly terrorized by break-ins and burglaries. Residents of the community, women and children, live under the constant stress and terror, not knowing which house or apartment will be burglarized next. Most of the burglaries were committed by African-American youth. George Zimmerman volunteered to become a community watchman in order to stop the wave of crime in his community. While community watchman Zimmerman was reporting to the police a suspicious young man, whose face was partially covered by a hood, whom he did not recognize as a resident of the community, Trayvon Martin, who was under the influence of marijuana and irritated by the fact that Zimmerman was vigilant and checking on his actions, confronted Zimmerman and punched him in the nose, breaking his nose. As Zimmerman fell on the concrete sidewalk, Martin continued pounding on Zimmerman and smashing his head on the concrete. Zimmerman acted in self defense to prevent his death or severe bodily harm and shot Martin. Sanford police thoroughly investigated the incident, repeatedly interviewed Zimmerman without an attorney present and found that he acted in self defense. Not satisfied by the findings of the Sanford Police Department, [purported] President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama (Hereinafter Obama), Attorney General of the United States Eric Holder (Hereinafter Holder), and the Justice Department intervened by making inflammatory comments and spending nearly five and a half million dollars of the taxpayers' money to incite violence in the state of Florida. Seminole County
    District Attorney Angela Corey brought a second degree indictment against Community Watchman Zimmerman without any evidence to substantiate a second degree murder indictment and did so solely for political reasons, to promote her career during the Obama regime. Corey withheld exonerating evidence from the defense and retaliated against the whistle-blower, Information Technology Director Ben Kruidbos, who blew the whistle on Corey and reported on her withholding evidence. Corey further attempted to cover up her retaliation against the whistle-blower Kruidbos by fabricating untrue allegations against Kruidbos as justification for retaliating against him and firing him from his position at the District Attorney's office. A number of media networks acted with malice and defrauded the public, misrepresented the truth in order to promote the Obama campaign in the swing state of Florida, to get the votes by inciting the African-American population of Florida to riots.

JURISDICTION

[The] Attorney General of Florida has jurisdiction to proceed with the criminal complaint, as 14th Amendment violations of the U.S. Constitution are reserved for the states, among them the state of Florida.

COMPLAINT AGAINST THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE U.S. ERIC HOLDER, PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS SERVICES OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

Upon the incident of death of Martin after Zimmerman acted in self defense, [purported] President Barack Hussein Obama (Hereinafter Obama) sought to use the incident in his favor to promote his campaign and mobilize [the] black community for [the] upcoming elections. Obama, as the [purported] President of the United States, inserted himself in the local police matter, made an inflammatory statement that if he were to have a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin. Obama did not mention the fact that Martin, who was 6'3" and much taller than Zimmerman, acted as an aggressor and broke Zimmerman’s nose and pounded his head into concrete. Obama did not mention reports stating that Martin was found previously in possession of multiple items of jewelry that did not belong to him and that he claimed that he found somewhere.

Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder acted through the Department of Justice and misappropriated and de facto embezzled tax payer funds [by] inciting violence and riots in the state of Florida, against officials of the state of Florida and against a resident of Florida, George Zimmerman. Attached reports obtained by the Judicial Watch show nearly five and a half million of taxpayer dollars, among them the funds from the citizens of Florida being used by Obama, Holder, and CRS to incite riots and violence, misrepresent the facts, deny George Zimmerman due process, and deny him equal protection under the law as guaranteed by the 14th amendment of the U.S. Constitution as applied to the states, including the state of Florida.

“Judicial Watch reports that “it has obtained documents in response to local, state, and federal records requests revealing that a little-known unit of the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Community Relations Service (CRS), was deployed to Sanford, FL, following the Trayvon Martin shooting to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman.”

Judicial Watch reports the documents revealed the following:

• March 25 – 27, 2012, CRS spent $674.14 upon being “deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”
    • March 25 – 28, 2012, CRS spent $1,142.84 “in Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.
    • March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent $892.55 in Sanford, FL “to provide support for protest deployment in Florida.”
    • March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent an additional $751.60 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”
    • April 3 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $1,307.40 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford.”
    • April 11 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $552.35 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17 year old African American male.”

http://www.judicialwatch.org./press-room/press-releases/documents-o…
    and:
    http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/07/did-the-department-of…

According to Judicial Watch, CRS also acted to facilitate the removal of Sanford’s Police Chief Bill Lee, who was fired after a mob of college students, self-identifying as “the Dream Defenders,” had marched 40 miles from Daytona to protest the Sanford police department.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/con…

Judicial Watch reported the students “barricaded the entrance to the police department demanding Lee be fired. According to the Orlando Sentinel, DOJ employees with the CRS had arranged a 40-mile police escort for the students from Daytona Beach to Sanford.” – See more at:http://www.judicialwatch.org./press-room/press-releases/documents-o…

Although CRS was intended to build bridges and reduce tensions, whitehousedossier.com reports that: “Under President Obama, the group’s mission has expanded substantially. Officials are permitted to take on a more aggressive role, moving from a “reactionary” to a “preventative” stance, CRS Director Ondray Harris told the website Main Justice.”

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/04/17/secretive-doj-force-wat…

Myrnalynn Bennett Tea Party Nation

CONCLUSION

Obama, Holder, and CRS violated Zimmerman’s civil rights by inciting violence and riots and depriving Zimmerman of a fair trial.

FRAUD BY NBC AND ABC COMMITTED WITH AN INTENT TO AID AND ABET OBAMA, HOLDER, AND CRS IN DEPRIVING ZIMMERMAN OF HIS CIVIL RIGHTS

Information below shows that several news networks committed journalistic malpractice and intentionally and maliciously defrauded the public and defamed Zimmerman with an intent to aid and abet Obama, Holder, and CRS in depriving Zimmerman of a fair trial.

The so-called Press got involved, apparently to help Obama get out the Black vote, and perhaps in an attempt to poison the jury pool, in the event of a trial. Martin was repeatedly portrayed as a young boy, instead of a hulking 6 foot 3 bruiser. Why not show ultrasounds of him as an embryo?

NBC edited the audio tape of Zimmerman’s 911 call so he appeared to be a racist and played it on the “Today” show.

Zimmerman reportedly is now suing NBC, alleging that the network made him out to be a “racist and predatory villain” in order to “increase ratings.”

Perhaps there was another motive? That edit sure had a tendency to inflame passions.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/george-zimmerman-suing-nbc-for-editi…

Oddly enough, ABC also did a deceptive report, airing a video that seemed to show that Zimmerman had no head wounds, after Martin’s killing. The headline said “Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman.”

But five days later, ABC quietly released an enhanced video that clearly showed a huge gash on Zimmerman’s head.

Breitbart.com concluded that the motive of airing the original video was to use this tragic killing to boost Obama’s poll numbers, improving his chances in the upcoming presidential election.
    Said Breibart: Obama’s declaration that a son of his would look like Trayvon Martin “…pushed a local crime story (in a crucial swing state) into a nationally divisive racial flamethrower. This is what community organizers do. With the help of their media accomplices, community organizers get out the vote by exploiting tragedies, inflaming racial passions, and dividing communities.”

“ABC and especially NBC News want Obama to win reelection. The motive behind this disgraceful behavior isn’t any more complicated than that. Both threw out phony stories that they apparently thought would be game changers.”

Zimmerman was arrested—even though local authorities initially felt there was insufficient evidence to do so. He is now under trial and in fear of his life.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/04/02/NBC-ABC-Shame-Th…

Now that the trial is over, Sanford police are preparing for rioting, if there is a not guilty verdict.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/10/Homeland-DOJ-tra… (note video.)

It’s particularly alarming that calls for rioting are proliferating on social media:
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/15918-if-zimmerman-…

Myrnalynn Bennett Tea Party Nation, July 13, 2013

CONCLUSION

NBC and ABC intentionally and maliciously misreported the events, engaged in fraud, journalistic malpractice with an intend to aid and abet Obama, Holder and CRS to deprive Zimmerman of his due process and equal protection rights, to incite riots and violence in Florida and elsewhere, breaching/disrupting piece in the state of Florida and elsewhere and with an intent to improperly use false/fraudulent reporting to aid Obama in his elections campaign.

[SEMINOLE CO.] DISTRICT ATTORNEY ANGELA COREY FILED A MURDER COMPLAINT WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE COMPLAINT, OVERCHARGED DEFENDANT ZIMMERMAN, WITHHELD EVIDENCE AND FIRED THE WHISTLEBLOWER IN RETALIATION FOR HIS REPORTING OF COREY WITHHOLDING EVIDENCE. COREY VIOLATED 14TH AMENDMENT RIGHTS OF ZIMMERMAN AND THE WHISTLEBLOWER FROM THE DISTRICT ATTORNEYS’ OFFICE, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXPERT BEN KRUIDBOS (HEREINAFTER KRUIDBOS)

Seminole County District Attorney Angela Corey filed a murder complaint without any evidence to support the complaint, overcharged defendant Zimmerman, withheld evidence and fired the whistleblower in retaliation for his reporting of Corey withholding evidence. Corey violated 14th amendment rights of Zimmerman and the whistleblower from the [
    Seminole Co.] District Attorney's office information technology expert Ben Kruidbos (Hereinafter Kruidbos).

Facts of the case showed that there was no evidence of inten[t] or malice necessary for proceeding with the criminal complaint for murder. [
    Seminole Co.] District Attorney Angela Corey has misappropriated/ embezzled state taxpayer fund on filing and prosecuting a criminal complaint of second degree murder against Zimmerman without any facts to substantiate such complaint.

Angela Corey showed an unprecedented malice in not only hiding from the defense exonerating evidence, specifically pictures of Zimmerman covered with blood, which supported the self defense notion, but she went further and attempted to cover up her actions of withholding evidence by retaliating and firing the whistleblower Ben Kruidbos, Information Technology Director, who blew the whistle on Corey and her staff. She went further and in order to cover up her retaliation against the whistleblower, made up false, unsupported allegations against Kruidbos as a basis for firing him and leaving him and his family without any means of support.

CONCLUSION

In her attempt to promote her career during the Obama regime, Seminole County District Attorney Angela Corey violated 14th amendment rights of due process and equal protection of community watchman Joseph Zimmerman and the former Director of the Information Services of the District Attorney’s office, whistleblower Ben Kruidbos.

Prayer for relief

1. Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida, should launch criminal investigation to confirm the evidence brought herein and bring criminal charges against District Attorney of Seminole County Angela Corey for violation of 14th amendment civil rights of Joseph Zimmerman and Ben Kruidbos.

2. Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida, should launch criminal investigation to confirm the evidence brought herein and bring criminal charges against Community Relations Services of the Justice Department, Attorney General of the United States Eric Holder and President Barack Hussein Obama for inciting rioting and violence in the state of Florida and for violating 14th amendment due process and equal protection rights of a resident of the state of Florida, George Zimmerman.

3. Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida, should launch criminal investigation to confirm the evidence brought herein and bring criminal charges against National Broadcast Corporation (NBC) and American Broadcast Corporation (ABC) for fraud committed with an intent to incite violence and rioting in the state of Florida and aid and abet Barack Obama, Eric Holder and CRS in violating civil rights of the citizens of Florida.

4. Pam Bondi, Attorney General of the state of Florida, should seek reimbursement from the defendants for the funds spent by the state of Florida, its municipalities, police departments, sheriffs’ departments and counties controlling violence, which was instigated by the defendants.

Respectfully submitted

/s/ Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
    Defend Our freedoms Foundation

SUPPLEMENTS

[Continued ...]

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=428079

Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-17-2013 at 02:20 PM.

[ED.: Atty. Orly Taitz wrote the following posts, with .jpg images of the Taitz et al plaint, at http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=428653.]

Are Obama’s attorneys trying to make a last ditch effort to influence Judge Henry Wingate in Taitz et al v Democratic party of MS, Obama et al?

Posted on | July 18, 2013

Today I received an order from Judge Wingate in [Mississippi], which states that Judge Wingate is about ready to issue an order on outstanding motions. The judge proceeded to write that Samuel Begley, attorney for Barack Obama and the Democratic party of
    [Mississippi] suddenly called the chambers and asked to allow his clients to file a supplemental brief containing an additional authority, additional opinion. Judge Wingate stated that he did not talk to Begley and did not ask for this opinion, but he will allow it to be filed, and I will have an opportunity to respond.

I never saw something like this before. The last hearing in this case was 9 months ago. Suddenly, when the judge is ready to issue his order, Obama and Dem party want to file another brief. I am wondering, whether Begley found out from someone working in the court house that Judge Wingate is about to issue his order and that there is something in this order, that is negative, detrimental to his clients, and therefore he is making a last ditch effort to influence the judge? See the order below.

This case is important as it contains a RICO (racketeering influenced corrupt organizations) cause of action.

I feel very confident that if ruled based on law and fact, the court should allow to at least proceed on RICO cause of action. For RICO I do not have to be a Presidential candidate and did not have to file by a certain deadline, so I do not see any way for the court to state that there is no standing or jurisdiction. In my pleadings I described a RICO, where Obama and a number of governmental employees engaged in a conspiracy to place Obama on the ballot using fraud, fabricated IDs and a stolen CT Social Security number 042-██-████. Regardless of whether I will ultimately succeed getting any compensation in RICO, at the very minimum there is standing and jurisdiction to proceed further to discovery. Also, I read RICO decisions of the 5th Circuit in New Orleans; they ruled in favor of allowing parties to proceed with private RICO after the District court initially denied such right. We will see what ultimately transpires.

PS. What is important for this case is that Judge Wingate is an African-American judge. So, if he issues a ruling, stating that the case can proceed, there will be no riots, as nobody can accuse him of being a racist.
    [ED.: If the ruling is not in Mr. Obama's favor, having an African-American judge issue it probably won't keep those who want to riot from rioting.]

requested response provided to Judge Wingate in MS, decision is expected soon

Posted on | July 20, 2013

As requested by the [U.S. District Court for Mississippi] Judge, Henry Wingate, a response was e-mailed to his chambers, and the decision is due soon. The case was filed in February, 2012, before the primary election in MS, and deals with fraud committed by Obama using a stolen Social Security number and fabricated IDs. It includes RICO (Racketeering) cause of action against Obama, Dem Party, Pelosi, Registrar of [State of Hawaii] Health Department Onaka, Director of [State of Hawaii Department of] Health Fuddy, Commissioner of Social Security Michael Astrue.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-24-2013 at 06:18 AM.

CORRECTION

Recall that Lieutenant Quarles Harris was murdered on April 17, 2008, before he could continue giving state's evidence to the FBI about two of John Brennan's TAC employees hacking into (and presumably cauterizing) Mr. Obama's passport record in the computer database of the Department of State,
    Passport Division.

I have stated earlier and elsewhere that "Lt." was Quarles Harris' given first name and not a rank. Douglas J. Hagmann, of the Hagmann & Hagmann Report at HomelandSecurityUS.com, has informed me that his given first name was "Lieutenant", not "Lt.", and is written thus on his death certificate.

I stand corrected.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-28-2013 at 02:33 AM.

[ED.: I have no way of verifying or validating the following. Neil Sankey has been reliable in his previous investigations of Mr. Obama. I have no reason to doubt the truth of the information below. On the other hand, however, I see no need to invest credibility in the assertion, be it true or false, that, "Stanley Ann Dunham was an imaginary person synthesized from Elizabeth Ann Duke, Barack Hussein Obama II's actual mother."]

Obama with his real mother, Jo Ann Newman at the recent NCAA playoffs between Syracuse and Marquette. Note as you scroll down a portion of Martha Trowbridge’s investigative commentary. [Picture - Copyright © 2013 Reuters / Yuri Gripas]

Posted on July 26, 2013

Dreams From "Obamas Mother:
    F.B.I. Fugitive Domestic
    Terrorist "Elizabeth Ann Duke"

On the lam since 1985, F.B.I. Most Wanted Fugitive Domestic Terrorist "Elizabeth Ann Duke" is the living, biological mother of United States President "Barack Hussein Obama II." "Elizabeth Duke" is one of her multiple known identities.

In early October, 2012, Private Investigator Neil Sankey identified F.B.I. Most Wanted Fugitive Domestic Terrorist "Elizabeth Duke" as likely the same person as the woman identified at Terrible Truth as Jo Ann Newman, the actual - and living - mother of the man who fraudulently presents as "Barack Hussein Obama II."
    . . .
    Terrible Truth Investigative Report II reflects ten months of dedicated research into Ms. Duke and her interconnections with Jo Ann Newman and "Stanley Ann Dunham," the synthetic mother presented by "Obama" to occlude his mother's actual identity, political posturing, and criminal history.
    . . .
    Duke's 1988 indictment reads:

"with participation in a far-reaching conspiracy to bomb various government and private buildings and with involvement in the bombings of the United States Capitol and three Washington area military facilities - the National War College at Fort McNair, the computer center at the Washington Navy Yard, and the Washington Navy Yard Officers Club."
    . . .
    Released on bail two months after her arrest, "Duke" jumped bail in October, 1985, and has been on the lam since. Her six comrades were tried, convicted, and handed lengthy sentences in what was known as the Resistance Conspiracy Case.

Also known in the late 1950's through at least the mid-1960's as Jo Ann Newman of New York City, "Obama's" mother was the white "Teenage Lover" of civil rights leader Malcolm X. "BHO II" is their son.
    . . .
    - In May, 2013, Private Investigator Neil Sankey discovered that four years prior, in June, 2009, at the direction of the "Obama" Department of Justice, the [U.S.] District Court [for the District of Columbia] - without cause and in violation of procedure - dismissed "Duke's" indictments and warrant, and removed her from the national crime registry, NCIC. [ED.: Perhaps the charges - over 20 years old - had expired because of the statute of limitations.]

- In May, 2013, Private Investigator Neil Sankey and Martha Trowbridge engaged the services of Washington, D.C., Attorney Montgomery Blair Sibley to assist us in our investigation of the corrupt federal government / judicial actions surrounding "[Elizabeth] Duke." Mr. Sibley has worked diligently on this matter. He has filed several D.C. District Court motions to intervene in this case, to no avail. On 26 July 2013, Mr. Sibley filed "Third Verified Motion For Reconsideration of Order Dismissing Indictment And Motion To Intervene Or To Appear As Amicus Curie" in United States v. Duke / Criminal Case 88-cr-00145 [DAR].

[
    Martha Trowbridge is due a thank you and a hat tip. The above are excerpts from her full article at: terribletruth.marthatrowbridgeradio.org/blog/2013/07/26/dreams-from-obamas-mother-f-b-i-fugitive-domestic-terrorist-elizabeth-ann-duke/. Free registration is required.]
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-28-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Today, August 4, 2013, is the 52nd anniversary of Mr. Obama's birth in the Lady Grigg Maternity Unit of the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya, then a colony of the U.K.. He was born to a U.K. & Colonies (UKC) citzen and native of Kenya, Barrack Hussain Obama, who was in the U.S. on a student visa and not as a legal resident.

His mother, Anna (Dunham) Obama, was only 18 years old, 117 days short of the "five years a U.S. resident after the age of fourteen," which the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 then required of her to confer her U.S. citizenship to her child with an alien born outside the U.S..

Mr. Obama was not born a U.S. citizen. He was not a natural born Citizen of the U.S.; he was neither a U.S. citizen at birth nor by birth..
    He was a UKC citizen by birth, the exact status the Framers of the Constitution sought to exclude with the "natural born Citizen" clause.

"No person except a natural born Citizen...
    shall be eligible to the Office of President;"
    - the Constitution of the United States, Art. ii, § 1, ¶ 5.

"He was born a Brit, he's always a Brit, and he's not legit!"

Nothing new here. The facts haven't changed. The Constitution hasn't changed. The crime continues.

Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-04-2013 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by National Assembly of Kenya
    NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
    OFFICIAL REPORT

Wednesday, 5th November, 2008

[p. 19]
    POINT OF ORDER
    HOUSE SHOULD ADJOURN TO DISCUSS
    ELECTION OF MR. BARRACK OBAMA

Ms. Odhiambo: On a point of order, Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir. It is not on this issue. I stand on a point of order under Standing Order No.20 to seek leave for adjournment of the House to discuss the American presidential election results.
    (Applause)
    Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir, the President-elect, Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil of this country. Every other country in this continent is celebrating the Obama win. It is only proper and fitting that the country which he originates should show the same excitement, pomp and colour. I, therefore, seek leave of the House that we adjourn to discuss the issue.

Mr. Deputy Speaker: Order! Order! Ms. Odhiambo, Standing Order No.20 says:-
    "Any hon. Member may at any time rise in his place and seek leave to move the adjournment of the House for purposes of discussing a definite matter of urgent national importance."
    This means national "Kenyan" importance. The election of Senator Barrack Obama---

An hon. Member: It is President Obama!

Mr. Deputy Speaker
    : President-elect has not been sworn-in yet. The election of President elect Obama is of utmost national importance to the United States of America. Ms. Odhiambo, you are a lawyer. You had better be very careful where you transgress between watching your own sovereignty and what can be interpreted in some quarters as some form of treason. We appreciate and respect him. We are happy and we were looking forward to his election. It is not a matter of urgent definite national importance to Kenya. In any case, whereas the ruling from the Chair would not have been any different, you are supposed to approach the Chair at least two hours in advance and give a notice of that information.
    Nonetheless, let us hold our horses. Let the excitement not make us look like American citizens. We are citizens of the sovereign Republic of Kenya.
    (Applause)
    Hon. Members, I think we had better take note of that and internalise it. We should know where our utmost loyalty is.

The Assistant Minister for Higher Education, Science and Technology (Mr. Kamama):
    On a point of order, Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir. I just want to seek guidance from the Chair on this matter. Considering the fact that even His Excellency the President declared that tomorrow will be
    [p. 20]
    a national holiday to celebrate Obama's success, do you not think this is an urgent matter? So many man hours will be lost tomorrow because of this "Obama mania". I seek guidance on this matter.

Mr. Deputy Speaker: Hon. Members, tell me what is so urgent that you really want to discuss? Do you want to discuss the speech of Obama? What do you want to discuss on this Floor? If it is the celebrations, His Excellency the President has made tomorrow a public holiday. The House is not open to any debate on the ruling of the Chair. Those are the rules under the Standing Orders of the Republic of Kenya. I do not know how it is in the American Congress but for the Republic of Kenya, the Chair has given a ruling on this and the matter is closed.

Mr. Affey: On a point of order, Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir. While I appreciate your ruling, I also wish to seek the indulgence of the Chair. Given the mood in the country, this morning, quite a number of us failed to ask our Questions because of the excitement in the country. For the first time, we have a leader of a great country in this world whose blood is Kenyan. For that matter, would I be in order to request you to allow me to ask my Question since I did not ask it in the morning.

Ms. Odhiambo: On a point of order, Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir.

Mr. Deputy Speaker: Order, Ms. Odhiambo! The Chair of the Kenya National Assembly is on its feet. So, order.
    Mr. Affey, you approach the Chair and seek if you want a reinstatement of your Question in the formal manner, practice and traditions of this House. The Chair has got some communication to make. As far as the interest and happiness regarding the elections that have just been concluded in the United States of America are concerned, this will put that to rest.

COMMUNICATION FROM THE CHAIR

CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE TO
    PRESIDENT-ELECT BARRACK OBAMA

Hon. Members, as you may be aware, the people of the United States of America have just had a historic election where the son of this soil, Barrack Hussein Obama, has been elected the 44th President of the United States of America and the first African-American President in the history of that country, please join me in registering and sending this House's congratulations to the President-elect Obama for overcoming great odds to emerge victorious.
    Indeed, this is a testimony of the democratic practice in the United States of America that we, in Kenya, can also emulate. I also wish to congratulate his opponent, Senator John McCain, for conducting a dignified campaign and statesmanship in his conceding speech. It is our hope that with this change, the USA and the world will be placed on a different trajectory and this will strengthen international co-operation and forge closer partnership between the USA and other nations in the continent, particularly Kenya.
    I also wish to bring to your attention that the President of the Republic of Kenya, His Excellency President Mwai Kibaki, has declared tomorrow Thursday 6th November, 2008, a public holiday in honour of the election of Senator Barrack Hussein Obama. Please, join me in thanking his Excellency President Kibaki for this early gesture and correctly reading the mood of not only the country but the whole world. On my behalf and that of this House, I would like to congratulate and give best wishes to Senator Barrack Hussein Obama.
    (Applause)

The Vice-President and Minister for Home Affairs (Mr. Musyoka): Mr. Deputy
    [p. 21]
    Speaker, Sir, while thanking you for that Communication from the Chair, I want to join the rest of the world and, indeed, all of us - and it is understandable that the rest of African Continent and the whole world is celebrating a dawn of a new era--- As we congratulate the American people and more, specifically, Senator Barrack Obama who is now President-elect, it is important to reflect on the journey that he has travelled so far. When countries get their foreign policy right, a lot of hope can ensue. What I have in mind is the famous Kennedy airlifts of the 1960s when many Kenyans were, due the friendship with the then Government and the late Tom Joseph Mboya, given the opportunity to travel to the United States of America as a result of which we now have an African American of Kenyan origin being President-elect. This is momentous. At 4.00 o'clock this morning, Senator John McCain graciously conceded defeat. I was among the first Kenyans - as I know many Kenyans did not sleep but were following the outcome of those elections - to congratulate the President-elect. While doing so, I also observed that the world will now be a safer place under the Presidency of Senator Barrack Obama. The world will not continue to observe American unilateralism. Some of us held the view that the war in Iraq was a mistake because the United Nations Security Council did not give its approval. The rest of us in Africa stood in solidarity and said that it was important to have a UN Security Council whose responsibility is to ensure world peace and security. Be that as it may---

Mr. Ethuro: On a point of order, Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir.

The Vice-President and Minister for Home Affairs (Mr. Musyoka): Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir, I am just responding to your Communication from the Chair. I am sure that my good friend, Mr. Ethuro, can bear---

Mr. Deputy Speaker: Proceed!

The Vice-President and Minister for Home Affairs (Mr. Musyoka): Thank you, Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir. I am just about to conclude. The point I am making is very important. There are many of us who hold the view that there is now a real possibility of a more peaceful world where multi-lateralism, as opposed to unilateralism, will guide the conduct of international relations under President Barrack Obama. We congratulate Senator John McCain for being graceful and I think we are rightfully in a party mood. We are not the only country in the world. There are parties in Paris, London and even in a place called Obama in Japan. I think we have a right to celebrate. As we do, as you said from the Chair, this is a sovereign country. We know we can learn a lot. To be able to support that blood relation, I think we owe it to ourselves to make sure that we have a peaceful country as Kenyans; a country that will uphold the true principles of the rule of law, democracy and tolerance between ourselves.
    At the beginning of this year, Senator Barrack Obama called me at midnight and told me: "Mr. Vice President, could you make sure you sort out this problem?" I want to assure him that the problem has since been sorted out.

[p. 28]
    The Assistant Minister for Higher Education, Science and Technology (Dr. Mwiria):
    [p.29]
    Until we begin to respect merit as the basis for our identifying future leaders, it is going to be very impossible. It does not matter what kind of structures we have in place for an Obama to come out of the Kenyan environment.
    Hat tip to TexasBorn for the link:
    http://www.parliament.go.ke/plone/archive/archive-10th-Parliament/hansards/official-report-05-november-2008/at_multi_download/item_files?name=Hansard%2005.11.08A.pdf
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-04-2013 at 04:46 PM.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NumbersUSA
    Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK Dist. 2): No Grade.

"No Grade" means that the Member did not challenge the Status Quo policies that in total are adding 900,000 new permanent foreign workers a year, are allowing 7 million illegal aliens to keep their jobs, and are forcing around 2.5 million more people a year onto the overloaded physical, natural and social infrastructures of our communities.
    There are a few good comments on Madeleine Morgenstern's report on progressive Rep. Markwayne Mullin's (RINO-OK) repudiation of the Constitution of the U.S., Art. ii, § 1, ¶ 5: "No person except a natural born Citizen... shall be eligible to the Office of President;"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ven-give-a-st/

There are also some really choice deflections and non sequiturs, such as this
    "blame-the-victim" classic: "Birthers are a curse on this nation and it is their fault he keeps getting reelected."

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC, commenting at TheBlaze.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdlywn
    ...but when you still have people calling Mr Obama an illegal President??? Mr Obama is serving his SECOND term as “Commander and Chief”! ... Seriously, Mr Obama is the “Elected” President of these United States.
    @Gdlywn, I must call you on that tired old canard, "He was elected, so eligibility is moot."

May I discuss this apart from politics, Gdlywn? I do not know whether you are male or female, married or not, Christian or not. But for discussion's sake, let us hypothesize that you are a married woman, and a godly woman at that.

Let us also hypothesize that before you married, you loved another man, but he was commitment-phobic and made himself scarce whenever the "m" word came up. When he hears that you got married, he shows up with some cσck-and-bull story to the effect of, "If I had only known you wanted to get married, I would have married you myself." Having enough of his stuff, you call his bluff by saying, "Let's find a J.P. and get married right now, and then I'll leave my current husband."

Say that the two of you do that and exchange vows before the J.P., not mentioning to him your existing marriage. Are the two of you now lawfully married? Of course not. It's all a bigamous farce. The two of you CANNOT be married in the U.S., because YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO REMARRY WHILE YOU ARE MARRIED TO ANOTHER LIVING SPOUSE.

No amount of vows and ceremonies, no congregation of bishops and evangelists, not even the consummation of such a counterfeit marriage can make it legit and legally recognized.

Obama's Surprise Benghazi Revelation
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-12-2013 at 12:18 AM.