Page 559 of 574 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563569 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Obama Skips Self-Deprecation,
    Lashes Out at Republicans in
    Vicious WHCA Dinner Monologue

Rip Curl

It takes a big man to make fun of himself, to take his failures, hold them up for everyone to see, and say, as Chandler Bing might: "Could I BE any more ridiculous?"

So when the president of the United States -- the most powerful man in the world, used to always getting his way, always being the smartest guy in the room, and always the one who gets the last word -- does it, we take note. It's a lesson in self-deprecation all Americans can learn from; Hey, the president mocks himself, so maybe I should just lighten up a little bit on myself, too.
    . . .

But President Obama each year proves he just isn't man enough to point his super-intellectual humor at himself. Sure, he almost always delivers a burn or two at himself, but he always goes on a scorched-earth campaign after that, viciously ripping any and all critics who have taken him on.
    . . .

But he would go on to eviscerate his foes, bring up Kenya and "birthers" not once but twice, delight in charging Republicans with racism (which also filled a lengthy serious passage at the end of his comedy bit). . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obama
    While we are talking sports, just last month, a wonderful story. An American won the Boston Marathon for the first time in 30 years. [Applause] Which was inspiring and only fair since a Kenyan has been president for the last six. We have to even things out.
    . . .

Let’s face it, Fox, you’ll miss me when I’ m gone. [Laughter] It will be harder to convince the American people that Hillary was born in Kenya. [Laughter] [applause]
    . . .

It is strange to think that I have just two and a half years left in this office. Everywhere I look there are reminders that I only hold this job temporarily. [Laughter] But, it is a long time between now and 2016. And anything can happen. . .

Regardless of what happens, I’ve run my last campaign.
    www.truthrevolt.org/news/obama-skips-self-deprecation-lashes-out-republicans-vicious-whca-dinner-monologue

Exactly because "between now and 2016... anything can happen," it's probably strange that anyone should think that Mr. Obama has only two and a half years left in office (ending at the 2016 election), even though he has run his last campaign. I don't know how he might come to rule over the other 57 states, but that surely would not involve a popular election. With his minions and his sycophants acclaiming him as the Mahdi, perhaps a simple coup would do: that's one thing he is good at.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 05-10-2014 at 08:40 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Banned

Perfect case in point for removal

Last edited by kathyet2; 05-08-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Banned

Dizzy Yet????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet2 View Post
    A third "Thou shalt not mention" occurrance - more recent, two words - if brought to light, would not only bring Mr. Obama's Executive Branch reign of fear and intimidation to a screeching halt, but also expose the United States of America as a rogue nation, among the ranks of Somalia, Yemen, Iran, PLO, Cuba, and N. Korea. Truly unmentionable. Don't.

Banned
    Obama Eligibility: Doug Vogt says Nancy Pelosi Will Hang for Her Role in the “Worst Crime in American History”

Dean Garrison May 15, 2014

Doug Vogt recently did a short interview with Honest American News involving the contents of his recently unsealed affidavit. Among other bombshells Doug dropped in the interview was his opinion that Nancy Pelosi will hang for her role in "worst crime in American History."
    Mr. Vogt explains that current Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz, who was Chair of the State Democratic Party in 2008, refused to certify Barack Obama as eligible to be president of the United States. Vogt's claim is that Schatz knew there was no long form "certificate of live birth" (COLB). Nancy Pelosi made the certification and thus by Vogt's logic is guilty of treason.

Vogt also talked about the controversy that surrounds him following the unsealing of his affidavit, which was admitted to court. Vogt pointed fingers at many who he believes worked on the forgery, which has "riled a few feathers" in the birther community.

Perhaps the biggest bombshell of all is that Vogt believes he can prove that the assigned number on the certificate could not possibly have been issued to Barack Obama. He has studied the sequencing and has determined that this COLB could not have been issued at that time. This is a critical piece of evidence because it does not involve a scientific examination of layering technology and forgery techniques that could be open to opinion. If the number is proven wrong then that is hard to debate.

Below is an audio clip. The part about Pelosi starts around the 12:45 mark.

Vogt Speaks: Obama ID Fraud Greatest Crime In History; Pelosi Will Hang

Published on May 14, 2014
    Doc Expert Doug Vogt Speaks: Obama ID Fraud Greatest Crime In History; Pelosi Will Hang - 5/14/2014 - http://www.BirtherReport.com - http://www.ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com - MORE: http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/05/...

Shortly after the 6:00 mark Vogt mentioned that Hawaii Governor Abercrombie was caught admitting that there is no birth certificate. That audio can be heard below.

This audio is at the link below

Last year we reported on another affidavit from a former Hawaii official, Tim Adams, who stated the same in his sworn testimony.

h/t Birther Report
    Source

Don't forget to Li
    ke Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/05/ob...J8mXWbYrKkh.99

The birth certificate is a lie, it is a fake, or forgery, if you will. That makes this treason, he calls it two crime's a "Misprison of Felony and Treason". The genie is out of the bottle Obama is a foreign agent who is Muslim and a Communist. There is also no statue of limitation in this crime and every one needs to hang for this including Congress, they knew about this, and they allowed it to happen..Pelosi signed off on this she is guilty of treason.

P
    RESS
    R
    ELEASE
    F
    OR
    I
    MMEDIATE
    R
    ELEASE
    March 28, 2014
    Compelling Evidence of the Forgery of Obama’s Birth Certificate
    Lodged with the United States Supreme Court, Case No.: 13-1158.

http://obamaforgerybook.com/PDF_File...se_3-27-14.pdf

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." — Edmund Burke.

The government that has developed since F.D.R. and his New Deal is Government by the bureaucracy and for the bureaucracy. We the little people have become nothing more than serfs to the State. —Douglas Vogt

Vector Associates, Publisher since 1977; 12819 S.E. 38th St., #115, Bellevue, WA 98006
    e-mail: sales@vectorpub.com
    TIME TO WRITE TO THE SUPREME COURT JUDGES

Read the Supreme Court Filings and the nature of the case.
    Contact us |. | Vectorpub.com | Court Filings | . | Court & My Responses | Appeal to 9th Circuit Court

95 Page Affidavit filed 10/18/2013 / Momorandum of Law on Sealed Affidavit / Cover of Pleading / Exhibits to Affidavits /
    From Forgery to Treason.

From Forgery to Treason; The Destruction of the United States from Within

This book is the culmination of two and a half years of part-time research for both Paul and me. We have found over 20 points of forgery on the Barack Obama II Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) and the short form. The PDF version also has errors in it but it was useful for us to understand how the forger did the forgery such as the use of options found in Adobe Photoshop called “unsharp mask” and “select color.” It also forced me to change my thinking and think in terms of deliverables. What I mean by that is the products the forger had to deliver to the Hawaii Department of Health and other principals in this forgery. Currently the book will have 17 Chapters which will include topics ranging from the State and Federal laws, what we should have seen, the technical evidence covering everything from the type, line spacing, the letters, the registrar’s stamp and seals as well as the persons of interest—who did the forgery and how she knew Barack Obama in Hawaii. We will also cover the Sunahara lawsuit, the media, who is Barack Obama and the Communist plot to get him into office. My last chapter will present how to fix the problem the country is in permanently so it never happens again. We will be done with the manuscript early next year but we still have to find a publisher.

http://obamaforgerybook.com/

From Forgery to Treason Home Page

Appeal to the Supreme Court of the United States

TIME TO WRITE TO THE SUPREME COURT JUDGES
    We had not heard from my appeal to the Ninth Court of Appeals in San Francisco as of mid March so we assumed that they were running out the clock so I couldn’t appeal to the Supreme Court. I was smarter than that so I filed my case to the Supreme Court (SCOTUS) to bring some national attention to the case. The following filings were made to the court which I recommend you read so you understand what the nature of this case is about.

The issues at hand are the following:

1. Can a U.S. Citizen report crime(s) directly to a Federal Grand Jury.
    2. Can a Federal Judge be forced to present evidence to a Federal Grand Jury if it is in the public interest.
    3. The Court must define what is meant by “public interest”.

If you believe, as I do, that President Barack H. Obama II as not proven citizenship and whose actions have demonstrated little desire to follow or uphold the Constitution of the United States, then please write a letter to one or all of the Supreme court Judges and ask them to please hear my case for the sake of the country.
    I have provided you with 4 sample letters you can alter and add your information to make this task easier. They are all Word .doc files. There is a place where you can add information about yourself to personalize it. The judges do not have e-mail addresses and they only accept mailed letters.

I wrote a different kind of letter the the seven judges listed below. It was more personal and political. I hope you like it.
    You will insert one of the Judges names listed below. One letter per judge. The mailing address is already on the letter:

1. Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr.
    2. Associate Justice Antonin Scalia
    3. Associate Justice Anthony M. Kennedy
    4. Associate Justice Clarence Thomas
    5. Associate Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr.
    6. Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    7. Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer

Please try to mail these letters before May 10 because the hearing will be on May 15.
    http://obamaforgerybook.com/Supreme_Court_Filings_3-14-2014.html

This hearing was today I have idea of the outcome!!! I just got this today.
    Last edited by kathyet2; 05-16-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Garrison for Freedom Outpost
    Vogt's claim is that [then-HDP Chairman Brian] Schatz knew there was no long form "certificate of live birth" (COLB). . .
    Vogt pointed fingers at many who he believes worked on the forgery, which has "riled a few feathers" in the birther community.
    More precisely worded, there was neither a long form "Certificate of Live Birth" nor a short form "Certification of Live Birth" (COLB) from the State of Hawaii, nor from any other state of these United States, for that matter.

Mr. Obama's original birth certificate should be at Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya, and his government-issued certificate of live birth should be safeguarded by the Coast Province Registrar in Mombasa. But they aren't. Dr. Jerome Corsi stated that when he was in Mombasa attempting to retrieve Barack Obama II's birth documents, they were supposed to be at those locations. But the Kenyan government goons got them first and locked them up, and they also locked up Dr. Corsi until his flight departure and forbade him to return.

Concerning the counterfeit COLB which was released on June 12, 2008: it would seem that the multiplicity of accusations would rile feathers among Obots rather than among birthers.
    The counterfeit COLB, a.k.a. Mr. Obama's short form "birth certificate," is regularly attributed to Jess Henig and Joe Miller of Factcheck.org in Chicago. The contention that it required additional Obama minions to fabricate such a sloppy and obvious forgery must be too insulting for even abusive, abuse-hardened Obots to bear.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 05-17-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Goebbels, Nazi minister of propaganda in Hitler's Third Reich
    “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. …
    The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie.
    Rapidly approaching economic and military dead ends have consequences for the Obama Usurpation that render empty promises and political gestures ineffective. When the pretense of legitimacy and Constitutionality can be maintained no longer, the Obama Usurpation must maintain control - and its own survival - by means that are plainly neither legitimate nor Constitutional. When economic or military breakdown becomes so blatantly self-evident that not even the propaganda machine of complicit media can paper over it, what will the instinct for self-preservation drive the Obama Usurpation to do?

And in response, what will the instinct for self-preservation drive you to do, unless you have planned your actions well in advance?

Remember: no communist dictator has ever been removed from power by a mere election... especially an election in which his anointed successor is so burdened with baggage from Benghazi as to be unelectable.

[ED.: From the "Lest We Forget" department -
    Dean Garrison has once again reprinted the AP news story
    that mentioned then-Sen. Obama's Kenyan birth, as it was published in the Eastern Standard newspaper in Nairobi.]

Flashback 2004: Kenyan Newspaper Innocently Reported that Senator Obama Was Born in Kenya

Posted on May 17, 2014 by Dean Garrison

On June 27th, 2004, a Kenyan newspaper published an innocent story of one of their native sons who was moving up the political ladder in America. That native son was Barack Obama. Notice that the story is not a “birther” story and raises no objection to Obama’s eligibility. Foreign born citizens are allowed to be elected to the Senate and the House of Representatives, so in 2004 there was no reason to hide this information. This was a simple news story about a Kenyan-born man who was making a name for himself in America.

Who would have known that this man would become president? If you visit the Wayback Machine, this article is still archived for all to see. The East Africa Standard is one of the oldest and most respected news sources in the region.

The story has been taken down for reasons unknown. A cover up is not out of the question, but this is a copy of an article that was once published and available online thanks to the wonderful technology of the Wayback Machine.

I did some checking because I wanted to see what kind of story may have been used to “debunk” this. If you read the article you will notice “–AP” at the end which would indicate it came from the Associated Press. That is only partially true. The AP wrote about 90% of this story and The Standard added the part about Obama being born in Kenya. Some who argue against this piece of evidence simply say that since the AP didn’t really write 100% of this story then it is not credible.

Really? Do you mean the same AP that was caught faking all of those Sandy Hook photos?

Another argument is the different spelling of Barrack (two r’s). Really? Is that the best you’ve got? People with agendas are not hard to spot. They will argue for their guy no matter how irrational they get.

Does this article prove anything? I think it does. It doesn’t prove Barack Obama was born in Kenya, but it darn well proves that someone should take it seriously enough to investigate.

It amazes me that we can have newspapers and book publishers state that Obama was born in Kenya, long before he ran for president, and people won’t even listen to that logic.

If you want to call me a “birther”, then I will accept that label. But in 2004 there was no such thing. Think about that.

www.dcclothesline.com/2014/05/17/flashback-2004-associated-press-innocently-reported-obama-born-kenya/

[ED.: my comment.]

Mr. Obama failed Constitutional eligibility to the Office of President on at least three of at least five counts.
    Father: Barrack H. Obama – a Kenyan citizen, in the U.S. on a student visa.
    Mother: Stanley Ann (Dunham) Obama – a U.S. citizen who could not confer her U.S. citizenship to her foreign-born child with an alien. She was 117 days shy of 19 (“five years a resident after the age of 14″), the age the INA of 1952 required that she be to confer her U.S. citizenship upon her foreign-born child with an alien.
    Birthplace: the Lady Grigg Maternity Unit of Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya; Dr. James O. W. Ang’awa, presiding physician.

Sen. McCain was Constitutionally ineligible to the Office of President on one count.
    Birthplace: Colon Hospital, Colon, Republic of Panama (as recorded on the birth certificate he proffered). He was born in 1936; the hospital at Coco Solo Submarine Base was not built until five years later.

Admittedly, Sen. McCain’s defect in eligibility was insignificant compared to Mr. Obama’s complete lack of U.S. citizenship at birth and until one of his Dunham grandparents registered Barack Obama II in absentia at the Honolulu Co. Health Dept., as a non-hospital birth. Although the counterfeit long form Certificate of Live Birth stated that he was born in Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu, that is nothing more than the suspect testimony of the forger. Kapi'olani Hospital denies having any record of his birth, and as a matter of record, his mother was never a patient there.

Nevertheless, Sen. McCain (born in Panama to U.S. citizen parents) was just as ineligible as Mr. Obama (born in Kenya to a Kenyan citizen father and a U.S. citizen mother who was not old enough to confer her U.S. citizenship to her foreign-born child with an alien), or
    Chester A. Arthur, (born in the U.S. to a Canadian citizen father and a U.S. citizen mother), or
    Arnold Schwarzenegger (born in Austria to citizens of Austria), or
    Marco Rubio (born in the U.S. to Cuban citizen parents), or
    Bobby Jindal (born in the U.S. to parents who were citizens of India), or
    Ted Cruz (born in Canada to a Cuban citizen father and a U.S. citizen mother).

Sorry if that gores any sacred cows. It remains to be seen whether TPTB (and our creditors) will ever again allow as President a natural born citizen with undivided loyalty to the U.S. – one who will serve We the People and this our native land for our own best interests, instead of for the benefit of everyone else but America and Americans.

Perhaps after we pay our debts - almost $17½ trillion and εxplσding.

The rich rules over the poor,
    And the borrower is servant to the lender.
    - Proverbs 22:7
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 05-19-2014 at 04:38 AM.

Banned

Published on Feb 25, 2014
    A bit of a BACKGROUND CHECK on "President" Obama!
    UPDATE: Please also see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOK_li...
    *Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.* (Psalm 68:1-3)
    YESHUA (JESUS) "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is NO OTHER NAME under heaven given among men by which we MUST BE SAVED." (Acts 4:12)
    Music: http://www.purple-planet.com