Page 562 of 574 FirstFirst ... 62462512552558559560561562563564565566572 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet2 View Post
    #Obama: Dreams From My Real Father (2012)
    Granted, nothing about Mr. Obama's background is as it seems.

He may be the biological offspring of Ann Dunham and American citizen Frank Marshall Davis.

Or his biological parents may have been Ann Dunham and American citizen Malcolm X (b. Malcolm Little, a.k.a. El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz).

Or, if one ignores all the evidence to the contrary, Anna Dunham Obama may not even have been his mother. She seemed all too willing to abandon that responsibility to her parents, when the boy was ten.

But fear not, O ye faint of heart; neither despair at their "empire" facade of invincibility and impregnability, nor shrink from the rat hole maze their trail takes. They know how momentary is their hold on power, and how slippery is their grasp.

In the eyes of the law, Mr. Obama's true biological father's identity is irrelevant and immaterial. Legally, all that matters is his mother's identification of the father, whom she named on the true birth certificate.

In the absence of such a true document, Mr. Obama has no legitimate claim on any U.S. citizen father. But a disciple of Stalin is hardly one to be constrained by truth and legitimacy.

Pontius Pilate focused only on control of the Jewish people with whom Rome had charged him as governor. Pilate asked, rhetorically, "What is truth?" Then he condemned Jesus - the Way, the Truth, and the Life - to be crucified.

Truly God is good to Israel,
    To such as are pure in heart.
    But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled;
    My steps had nearly slipped.
    For I was envious of the boastful,
    When I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

When I thought how to understand this,
    It was too painful for me—
    Until I went into the sanctuary of God;
    Then I understood their end.
    . . .

Surely You set them in slippery places;
    You cast them down to destruction.
    Oh, how they are brought to desolation, as in a moment!
    They are utterly consumed with terrors.
    As a dream when one awakes,
    So, Lord, when You awake,
    You shall despise their image.
    -Psalm 73:1-3, 16-20
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Banned
    Loretta Fuddy: The Most Unlucky Person of 2013 – or was she killed to cover a big lie?

December 16, 2013

21st Century Wire says…
    Are the White House plumbers at it again?
    A Cessna crashes in Hawaii, and eight survive – but one woman, for some reason, could not be rescued. Her name was Loretta Fuddy, she was 65 years old, and she happened to be the Hawaiian health official who released the notorious copy of President Obama’s long form birth certificate back in April 2011.

We’re also told that Fuddy (photo above) had previously said that she had something to release to the media. It looks like that won’t be happening now.

Officials also say that the reason the plane went down was a “mystery”, but it landed on the water and passengers even had time to collect and put on life jackets. NBC also reports the following:
    The flight was due to travel from Molokai to Oahu. The pilot was among the survivors, and the rest of the passengers were treated for “non-life threatening injuries”. Most survivors have already been sent home.
    This tells us the crash was not fatal – because no one sustained any real injuries. But Fuddy still, disappears.
    Strangely, initial news reports provide detail on every technical thing about this incident, yet say nothing of what actually happened to Fuddy. Do authorities need time to sure-up their story?
    The US Coast Guard supposedly post this picture (below) of the “rescue” on Instagram, only it shows absolutely nothing at all. So why post it in the first place?
    “A spokesman from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) told NBC News they were sending, “at least one investigator to the scene.”

NTSB investigating Hawaii crash of Cessna 208 into ocean shortly after takeoff from Kalaupapa Airport.
    — NTSB (@NTSB) December 12, 2013
    It’s expected that the NTSB will not find anything unusual regarding the crash, or the death of Loretta Fuddy.
    Already, conflicting reports about the plane crash are emerging:
    More conflicting evidence: initial reports state that all 9 people survived: one swam to shore, 3 rescued by the helicopter and 5 by Fire rescue, later the story was changed. Passenger C. Phillip Holstein contradicted the reports of her body being the the fuselage, he stated that she was fine when she got out of the plane.

This report by the Maui police dept. on Thursday says the body was recovered from the wreckage and an autopsy will be done.
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-hawaii-plane-crash-20131213,0,279382.story#axzz2nNkAn7Gp
    NBC NEWS EARLY REPORT:

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash

Henry Austin and Christopher Nelson
    NBC News

The health director who approved the release of President Obama’s birth certificate has died in a plane crash, Hawaiian officials said Thursday.

Loretta Fuddy died after the Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft she was travelling on went down shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport at around 3:15 p.m. local time (10:15 a.m. ET) on Wednesday.
    The other eight people on board were rescued, Richard Schuman, president of Makani Kai Air, told NBC News early Thursday, adding that there was no indication as to why the plane had crashed.
    Fuddy hit the headlines two years ago when she approved a waiver request allowing Obama to access certified copies of his birth certificate, signed by the delivery doctor, Obama’s mother and the local registrar. His mother, then 18, signed her name (Stanley) Ann Dunham Obama.
    So-called “birthers” opposed to Obama including real estate mogul Donald Trump had long questioned why Obama hadn’t ensured the long form was released.
    Hawaiian senator J. Kalani English led the tributes to the 65-year-old saying she, “will be dearly missed,” by people on the islands.
    “I would like to extend my most heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of the Department of Health Director Loretta Fuddy, who tragically passed away in a plane crash late Wednesday afternoon,” he said…
    Continue this story at NBC News
    More from 21WIRE
    For those who took the time to actually examine the Birth Certificate in question, it is widely accepted as a digital forgery.
    Beyond this, it’s fairly obvious, even to a novice researcher, how a story has been woven to place Barack Obama in Hawaii at the time of his birth, as well as establish that Barack Sr from Kenya was indeed his father. Without this story in place, he would not qualify as President.

One NBC reader, Spider-4268760, points out some of the obvious problems with the President’s alleged Birth Certificate.
    4 Simple questions from a reputable attorney…
    This really should get your “gray matter” to churning, even if you are an Obama fan. I wouldn’t want my hero to be made out to be a liar, would you?
    For all you “anti-Fox News” folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.
    4 Simple Questions:
    1. Back in 1961 people of color were called ‘Negroes.’ So how can the Obama ‘birth certificate’ state he is “African-American” when the term wasn’t even used at that time ?
    2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama’s birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right ? At the time of Obama’s birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama’s father was born in “Kenya , East Africa “.
    This wouldn’t seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama’s birth, and 27 years after his father’s birth. How could Obama’s father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the “British East Africa Protectorate”. (check it below) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya)
    3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is “Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital”.This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called “Kaui Keolani Children’s Hospital” and “Kapi’olani Maternity Home”, Respectively.The name did not change to Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ?(CHECK IT BELOW) http://http/http/www.kapiolani.org/w...s/default.aspx(http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-c...s/default.aspx)
    Why hasn’t this been discussed in the major media ?
    4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama’s book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I’m not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama’s “birth certificate” says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father’s date of birth approximately 1936-if my mathholds (Honest! I did That without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn’t been altered to satisfy the author’s goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn’t have been more than 9 years old.Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?
    Very truly yours,
    RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
    Attorney at Law
    354 Eisenhower Parkway
    Livingston , NJ 07039

Add to this another fact: Obama’s grandmother came out on national TV, stating that her grandson was not born in Hawaii, but in Africa, and she was dead by a stroke days later.
    See how the White House PDF birth certificate for Barack Obama is a digital forgery:

2 videos at link below

From Citizen Wells May 15, 2013:

“CORRESPONDENCE FROM PERKINS COIE/OBAMA WITH THE STATE OF HAWAII.
    Perkins Coie represented the Obama Campaign in 2008 and going forward and Robert F. Bauer represented Obama in keeping his birth certificate, college records and other records hidden beginning with the Philip J. Berg lawsuit in 2008. Bauer was appointed White House General Counsel by Obama.
    Judith L. Corley of Perkins Coie assisted Obama in procuring the document placed on WhiteHouse.gov. Once again we are presented with a confusing scenario smelling of Orwellian spin. Ms. Corley writes on behalf of Obama requesting two certified copies of his certificate of live birth and that she is authorized to do so. Once again, per Hawaii law, and irrespective of any departmental policy, Obama is entiltled to personally request a certified copy of an original birth certificate if he has one.
    Loretta J. Fuddy, Director of Health, states that she is making an exception to departmental policy to accomodate Obama. Is that due to the third party, Ms. Corley acting as a go between? Ms. Fuddy then confirms that the copies will be computer generated.
    We learned today that Judith L. Corley stated “I will be coming to your offices to pick up the copies of the certificates.””
    http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/arpaio-cold-case-posse-affidavit-obama-whitehouse-gov-alleged-birth-certificate-alabama-supreme-court-obama-eligibility-challenge-mike-zullo-prepared-and-signed/

It is no coincidence that Loretta Fuddy was the only non-survivor of this non-fatal Cessna crash.

http://gmn.is/loretta-fuddy-the-most-unlucky-person-of-2013-or-was-she-killed-to-cover-a-big-lie/

This information about Loretta Fuddy has been brought over here before but I just found this on the gorilla media network and thought I would bring it back..
    Last edited by kathyet2; 06-26-2014 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 21st Century Wire
    Loretta Fuddy: The Most Unlucky Person of 2013 – or was she killed to cover a big lie?

December 16, 2013

21st Century Wire says…
    Are the White House plumbers at it again?
    Quote Originally Posted by the Honolulu Star Advertiser
    The Coast Guard said it received the distress call at 3:27 p.m..
    Quote Originally Posted by NBC News
    ...Richard Schuman, president of Makani Kai Air, told NBC News early Thursday, adding that that there was no indication as to why the plane had crashed.
    Quote Originally Posted by the L.A. Times
    The pilot of the Makani Kai Air plane did not call for help, officials said, but radio reception is bad in the area.

Makani Kai Air President Richard Schuman said the crash was caused by "catastrophic engine failure."
    These several accounts above by the L.A. Times and NBC News contradict each other in more places than I choose to list. They are chock full of speculation and disinformation, making them confusion seed beds which might be better dead than read. But people will read them anyway, which makes corrections and clarifications necessary.

"The body of Miss Loretta Fuddy was retrieved from the wreckage of the fuselage."

Stuff and nonsense. Both the L.A. Times and NBC News were all wet about the recovery of Miss Fuddy's body.

First, KHON-TV viewers heard Honolulu Fire Capt. Terry Seelig say that Fuddy's body "remained in the fuselage of the plane," which by then was on the ocean floor, perhaps 70 feet below mean sea level. The next day, before the correct facts (?) were determined, but under pressure from the public, the media extracted from Maui Police Department Lt. William Juan a conjecture about a SAR undersea recovery of a body. He also said that an autopsy would be conducted, but six months later, we're still waiting for the results.

Actually, given the wonders of digital image editing, who knows whether Miss Fuddy's casket was closed or open (Photoshop?), and if closed, whether that was her body in the closed casket. It would help if reliable witnesses (not Obots) came forward to say that they actually saw her body in the casket. Anyone?

Until then, we have an NBC News report which called a death but made no mention of a body being found, and an L.A. Times propaganda piece which used the first 33 (plus the last 34) of 101 lines to spew contempt and derision for birthers, skeptics, and conspiracy theorists, before reporting about Miss Fuddy and the other eight persons on the Cessna without power which the unnamed pilot so expertly landed on the ocean surface.

The Honolulu Star Advertiser, reporting locally, did much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg K. Kakesako for the Honolulu Star Advertiser
    The Rev. Pat Killilea, pastor of St. Francis Church at Kalaupapa, said he didn't see the plane hit the water, but watched rescue operations from Kalaupapa's airport where the survivors were taken.

Killilea said the pilot swam to shore to get help for the passengers floating offshore.

"He ([the] pilot) had been able to get the passengers out of the plane wearing their life vests. However, once in the water they were beginning to drift apart and so he decide to swim to shore to get help," Killilea said this morning in a phone interview. He added, "There was blood on his ([the] pilot's) chest when he arrived at the airport."

Also, while at the airport, Killilea said he spoke with crash survivors including Deputy Health Director Keith Yamamoto; Rosa Key, a National Park Service administrator at Kalaupapa; and Key's husband, Jake. The names of the pilot and other passengers have not been released.

Killilea said Fuddy's body was taken to the settlement's care home, where he held a prayer service for her. Her body was later taken to Molokai General Hospital.

Killilea described the scene at the airport as "hectic but calm," as nurses and people from [the] settlement attended to the eight survivors.

"That's what happens here," Killilea said. "Everyone was on board to help."

www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/235590541.html
    But passenger C. Phillip Hollstein claims that it was he, not the pilot, who swam to shore. Probably, the Rev. Killilea just assumed that Hollstein was the pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Sinco Kelleher for the Honolulu Star Advertiser
    Plane lost power, then glided, Molokai crash survivor says

By Jennifer Sinco Kelleher
    Associated Press
    POSTED: 09:37 a.m. HST, Dec 13, 2013
    LAST UPDATED: 09:43 a.m. HST, Dec 13, 2013

The crash of a small plane off of Molokai was calm, orderly, and none of the passengers seemed to be very distressed or have any major injuries, said a passenger who swam to shore.

C. Phillip Hollstein recalled today that the plane had just taken off from Molokai and was making a turn toward Honolulu when it seemed like something on the plane broke.

"We probably weren't a minute out," he said. "It wasn't real loud or anything. Just a muffled bang. Then we were a glider."

The plane lost power, he said, and the pilot maneuvered a water landing on the plane's belly.

"Everyone was real quiet. We hit (the water) and it was all about getting the belts off," he said, describing how everyone started putting on life jackets and remained on the plane until it seemed to start sinking.

"There wasn't panic or anything. It was very orderly," he said. "It wasn't like any of the movies or the TV shows."

Bobbing in the water, Hollstein noticed the pilot and seven other passengers seemed fine. "I didn't want to sit out there bobbing, so I figured I'd take a shot at going to the shoreline."

He guesses the swim to the rugged shoreline took an hour and a half. He was surprised to hear later that one of the passengers, Hawaii [Dept. of] Health Director Loretta Fuddy, had later died.

"She was doing fine out of the airplane," Hollstein said. "Her assistant was really watching her. He was taking care of her."

Fuddy, 65, was the only fatality out of nine people on the plane that crashed Wednesday. An autopsy was expected to be conducted today [Friday, Dec. 13, 2013].

Hollstein said the pilot is the reason nearly everyone survived. "He did everything right," said Hollstein, of Kailua. "He set it up for the best crash-landing you could do."

When Coast Guard rescuers flew to the crash, there was no sign of the single-engine plane.

"There was nothing recognizable immediately as aircraft debris, just general debris in the water," U.S. Coast Guard Lt. Weston Red Elk said Thursday. "I'm not sure at what point the main body of the aircraft submerged, but it was not present when we got there."

Red Elk's team of rescue swimmers and pilots maneuvered two helicopters and an HC-130 airplane about 50 feet above the water, using the flares as a guide to locate two clusters of passengers. Rescue swimmer Mark Peer lowered himself toward a man about 100 yards from the plane who looked to be in his 70s. As he swam to the passenger, the man appeared calm, Peer said.

"He was happy to see us — just kind of grabbed my arm and gave me a thumbs up," Peer said.

But the next passenger Peer tried to save, Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy, was not responsive, and he couldn't find a pulse.

"It was not a good feeling," he said.

In the final moments of her life, Fuddy clung to the hand of her deputy, Keith Yamamoto, while floating in the water. Fuddy, who gained notoriety in 2011 for her role in making President Barack Obama's birth certificate public, held hands with Yamamoto as he tried to help her relax, said the Rev. Patrick Killilea, who consoled Yamamoto after the ordeal.

"He recounted how he said he helped Loretta into her life jacket, and he held her hand for some time," the priest said. "They were all floating together, and she let go, and there was no response from her."

The crash occurred when the single engine of the 2002 Cessna Grand Caravan failed soon after it took off from Molokai and made its turn toward Honolulu, said Richard Schuman, owner of Makani Kai Air, operator of the plane.

"There's only one engine on that plane, and when it quits on you, you just have to deal with it in that moment," he said.

Schuman said he did not know why the engine failed. The aircraft had no previous problems, he said.

Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Ian Gregor said investigators planned to speak with the pilot, whose name was not released, and some passengers about the crash.

The location of the wreckage, combined with wind and wave conditions, likely means the plane won't be recovered, NTSB spokesman Eric Weiss said.
    (Continued...)
    The ocean was too rough to salvage the wreckage, but calm enough to ditch at sea and crash-land safely. How remarkable.

Sheltered by the mountain, a light breeze from left to right and the faintest bit of off-(storm-)season chop make for a near-ideal recovery of the submerged single-engine aircraft. Extracting just the black box would appear to be straightforward, depending upon the depth, the slope of the bottom, and the stability and position of the aircraft.

The smoke from the marine location marker drifting away from land (from left to right) and the smoke hanging in the air (showing little wind) indicate excellent salvage conditions.

The officer in charge appears to have orders to keep the engine and the black box on the bottom. TPTB want those items to stay buried at sea, and anyone who plans to recover them should have adequate armor, firepower, and publicity to defend against a torpedo or a drone strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Sinco Kelleher for the Honolulu Star Advertiser (continued)
    Gov. Neil Abercrombie said Fuddy was loved and respected. About 100 Health Department employees lined up to pay their respects to Fuddy's family members, who attended a gathering in her memory at the department's parking lot Thursday.

After the crash, three survivors were transported by helicopter to a Honolulu hospital. Two declined to be medically evacuated, officials said.

Hollstein said he and a local couple were taken to the Molokai hospital, where they took hot showers and dried their clothing. They were given a place to rest until they could get rooms at the island's only hotel.

Fuddy and Yamamoto were on the flight after an annual visit to Kalaupapa, where the state exiled leprosy patients until 1969. The area is accessible only by plane or mule.

The leprosy settlement on Kalaupapa is still run by the Health Department, though only a few former leprosy patients continue to live there.

Associated Press writers Oskar Garcia and Audrey McAvoy contributed to this report.

www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/235590541.html
    As kathyet2 previously reported here, Butterdezillion has a more sinister take on Miss Fuddy's death, based upon pictures taken in the water before the aircraft sank. And Butterdezillion is not to be taken lightly.
    "...why are there 10 people in the water before help arrives, when [or if] there were only 9 people on the plane."

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/02/the-loretta-fuddy-assassination-new-video-footage-reveals-foul-play-see-it-for-yourself-wow-really-2907016.html

(mirrored at tatoott1009.com)

[ED.: When the flak is thickest, you know she's over the target. Atty. Orly Taitz's website is under cyber attack again, indicating that her news accounts are damaging the credibility of the propaganda being propagated by the Obama Campaign's "Ministry of Truth."]

www.orlytaitzesq.com

If you unable to go on my site, go to Firefox security/ preferences and type the url www.orlytaitzesq.com as preference [allowed]. [ED.: I think, rather, that under Firefox Security, one must TEMPORARILY uncheck "Block reported attack sites."] You will not be blocked. The site appears to be working fine for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox Help
    Block reported attack sites: Check this if you want Firefox to check whether the site you are visiting may be an attempt to interfere with normal computer functions or send personal data about you to unauthorized parties over the Internet.
    Note that the absence of a warning does not guarantee that a site is trustworthy.
    Obots are inserting software to trigger warning messages. Click on “Ignore [and proceed to web site" or "This is not an attack site"]. 699 media outlets connect to www.orlytaitzesq.com. Please, spread the word that [the Obama] regime is trying to stifle [reporting of the truth about Mr. Obama's Constitutional ineligibility to the Presidency.]

Press Release

Law Offices of Dr. Orly Taitz

Attorney Orly Taitz is under cyber attack yet again!

Obama regime does not want the public to know the truth. There are constant attacks on this site. What obots do is insert some code with messages and links which trigger warning messages from Google. What you can do?
    1. click on ”Ignore and proceed to web site.”
    2. I am working with a number of experts to remove this code that was inserted yesterday and which triggered the warning message.

One of the reasons attacks intensified lately is the fact that more and more media outlets are linking to this site and reading what civil rights leader Attorney Orly Taitz has to say. Please see below, nearly 700 media [entities link to] www.orlytaitzesq.com:

What sites link to orlytaitzesq.com?

Total Sites Linking In

See [the] top 50 sites. This makes [the] Obama regime nervous.

1. google.com 1 https://plus.google.com/
    2. facebook.com 2 facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.orlytaitzesq.com%2F449439 %2F&h=VAQGOAQdP
    3. youtube.com 3 youtube.com/channel/UCDyds1Eiz_6eL4HS1PDkApw
    4. yahoo.com 4 bookmarks.yahoo.com/
    5. twitter.com 9 twitter.com/search?q=Group+on
    6. wikipedia.org 6 en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Taitz
    7. linkedin.com 12 linkedin.com/lite/external-redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eorlytaitzesq%2Ecom %2Fupdate-multiple-meetings-with-us-congressmen-and-voters-the-issue-of-obamas-bogus-ids-was-repeatedly-raised-and-answered%2F&urlHash=6OX_
    8. pinterest.com 27 pinterest.com/pin/17099673560470182/
    9. reddit.com 55 np.reddit.com/r/conspiratard/comments/27nzhd/begun_the_birther_civil_wars_have/
    10. t.co 57 t.co/0Khp5Hllrd
    11. fiverr.com 135 fiverr.com/users/webozone/manage_orders/FO6293317202
    12. secureserver.net 128 ip-173-201-142-193.ip.secureserver.net/alexa/Alexa_32.html
    13. stumbleupon.com 158 stumbleupon.com/refer.php?url=http%3A//www.orlytaitzesq.com/latest-poll-majority-of-americans-find-obama-dishonest-untrustworthy-and-incompetent-only-3-out-of-10-americans-support-him-and-his-policies/
    14. aol.com 115 mail.aol.com/38563-111/aol-6/en-us/suite.aspx?app=mail&mcAuth=%2fBcAG1N7pg4AAKo%2fAuN dVlN7pkoIw%2fCtjOgKwUwAAA%3d%3d
    15. googleusercontent.com 75 webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:I4WxKWl5rPEJ:www.orlytaitzesq.com/live-leak-shows-public-hanging-of-men-and-women-in-iran-you-can-hear-the-crown-chanting-allah-u-ahbar-which-means-god-is-great-do-you-want-this-in-u-s/+&cd=93&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=pk
    16. statcounter.com 203 statcounter.com/p9406868/camefrom_activity/?PHPSESSID=4064eda850fd42cb6c60d01119caa21d
    17. huffingtonpost.com 78 huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10/orly-taitz-protest_n_2271452.html
    18. sourceforge.net 177 dawnecuppernell.sourceforge.net/mr-and-mrs-obongo.php
    19. naver.com 180 blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?from=postList&blogId=esedae&categoryN o=6&currentPage=11
    20. buzzfeed.com 117 buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/10-conspiracy-theories-surrounding-the-sandy-hook
    21. opensiteexplorer.org 600 opensiteexplorer.org/links?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.turbotax-2012.org
    22. stackexchange.com 194 skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/13856/does-a-un-treaty-force-gun-control-in-the-usa
    23. comcast.net 277 web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/mail?app=mail
    24. disqus.com 281 disqus.com/embed/comments/?base=default&disqus_version=4e82ca5a&f=praiseindy &t_i=1608251%20http%3A%2F%2Fpraiseindy.com%2F%3Fp% 3D1608251&t_u=http%3A%2F%2Fpraiseindy.com%2F160825 1%2Fnotorious-anti-obama-birther-orly-taitz-calls-black-radio-talkshow-to-denounce-president-obama-and-indianas-gop-secretary-of-state%2F&t_d=UPDATE%3A%20Notorious%20Anti-Obama%20%E2%80%9CBirther%E2%80%9D%20Orly%20Taitz%2 0Calls%20Black%20Radio%20Talkshow%20To%20Denounce% 20President%20Obama%20and%20Indiana%E2%80%99s%20GO P%20Secretary%20of%C2%A0State&t_t=UPDATE%3A%20Noto rious%20Anti-Obama%20%E2%80%9CBirther%E2%80%9D%20Orly%20Taitz%2 0Calls%20Black%20Radio%20Talkshow%20To%20Denounce% 20President%20Obama%20and%20Indiana%E2%80%99s%20GO P%20Secretary%20of%C2%A0State&s_o=default
    25. pch.com 489 newsearch.pch.com/search?q=Does+Orley+Tatiz+have+a+chance+of+winning +her+cas+against+Barack+Obama
    26. feedly.com 361 feedly.com/index.html
    27. scribd.com 313 scribd.com/doc/145464331/Taitz-Report-06-03-2013
    28. swagbucks.com 557 swagbucks.com/?t=w&p=1&b=0&f=0&sef=1&q=orly+taitz+attorney+gener al
    29. liveleak.com 646 liveleak.com/view?i=27b_1369419008
    30. wsj.com 241 online.wsj.com/articles/rupert-murdoch-immigration-reform-cant-wait-1403134311
    31. duckduckgo.com 615 duckduckgo.com/
    32. mysearchresults.com 668 mysearchresults.com/search?fi=&s=4&cat=&l=&c=9001&t=03&q=Supplemental+ Brief+%2F+Supreme+Court
    33. daum.net 359 cafe.daum.net/_c21_/bbs_read?grpid=1RnER&mgrpid=&fldid=N9Jc&page=1&pre v_page=0&firstbbsdepth=&lastbbsdepth=zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz&contentval=0001zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz&datanum=123&listnum=20
    34. beforeitsnews.com 2,095 beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-controversy/2011/09/1114010-1114010.html
    35. website-unavailable.com 907 website-unavailable.com/main?wc=EWJnEhd5BBhfBBBuAA4%3D&url=www.orleytaitze sq.com&w=1237&h=611&ifc=0
    36. earthlink.net 1,003 search.earthlink.net/search?area=earthlink-ws&q=orly+taitz&style=
    37. time.com 338 content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2075431_2075429_2075425,00.html
    38. blogspot.ru 632 fredw-catharsisours.blogspot.ru/2012_01_22_archive.html
    39. mail.com 1,127 search.mail.com/web?q=mariam+yahya+ebrahim+ishaq&pageIndex=2&origi n=serp_pag
    40. washingtonpost.com 301 washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mixed-reaction-to-bergdahls-recovery-by-service-members-who-consider-him-a-deserter/2014/06/01/3713e3ce-e9c5-11e3-b98c-72cef4a00499_story.html
    41. examiner.com 637 examiner.com/article/birthers-proven-right-obama-s-kenyan-birth-certificate-found
    42. news.com.au 689 news.com.au/technology/osama-bin-laden-is-either-alive-dead-or-with-elvis/story-e6frfro0-1226051115254
    43. gawker.com 610 gawker.com/because-we-are-talking-about-men-with-issues-1482290431/@DFreeman
    44. seoprofiler.com 2,505 seoprofiler.com/olp/links?q=pakistantv.tv&pid=5b4c0e9072cd3960&special =all&st=0&sq=&dt=0&dq=&trust=20&tt=0&tq=&at=0&aq=& ind=all&cat=all&tld=all&follow=all&found=0&num=20& sort=15&filter=Filter+backlinks
    45. iminent.com 580 start.iminent.com/StartWeb/1033/toolbox/
    46. virgilio.it 719 webmail.virgilio.it/cp/ps/mail/SLcommands/SLEmailBody?l=it
    47. verizon.com 918 searchresults.verizon.com/search/?context=homepage&tab=Web&q=Taitz+report
    48. blogspot.nl 2,064 grizzom.blogspot.nl/2013_01_16_archive.html
    49. howstuffworks.com 678 science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/10-smart-people-dumb-things.htm
    50. theblaze.com 554 theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/15/the-way-this-tea-party-

Additionally, the chief Judge of the International Criminal Court in [the] Hague, as well as a number of Federal Courts in the U.S., are reviewing complaints filed by Attorney Orly Taitz regarding Obama’s usurpation of the US presidency using a stolen CT social Security number 042-[nn-nnnn (redacted here - you know the numbers)] and all bogus IDs, as well as crimes against humanity by Obama in his release of top 5 terrorists from GITMO. These terrorists are guilty of [the] slaughter of thousands of people.

Moreover, Obama [has] currently created a humanitarian disaster by inciting illegals to cross into [the] U.S.. This leads to epidemics of infectious diseases, and we are now seeing a spread of Whooping cough (Pertussis), Tuberculosis, and others. Further[more], this wave of illegals is undermining the US National Security. As gang members and terrorists are crossing from Mexico, it bankrupts the U.S. economy and Social Services, as well as deprives American citizens of jobs, wages and benefits.

The public is asked to spread the word, as well as write to the U.S. Congress and demand immediate impeachment and removal from office of the [Secretary] of DHS, Jeh Johnson, who is deporting less then 1% of illegals crossing the US border daily; stop confirmation of Carolyn Colvin as Secretary of SSA, as she is criminally complicit in the cover up of Obama’s use of a stolen CT SSN; as well as impeachment of [U.S. Atty. Gen.] Eric Holder, who is refusing to file criminal charges and prosecute Obama for his use of stolen and fabricated IDs, fraud, identity theft, usurpation of the U.S. Presidency and treason committed by Obama.

Please, spread the word, Obama has to be prosecuted immediately. [and] all of his accomplices have to be prosecuted immediately.

[ED.: First, Atty. Gen. Eric Holder must be impeached or removed from office, before any of the rest of these actions can take place.

{Jesus said,} "No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house."
    - Mark 3:27.]
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 06-29-2014 at 05:13 AM.

On "The Five" on 6/27/14, at 5:20 in the clip, Fox News' Andrea Tanteros said,
    And we didn't vet pResident Obama now. But at some point we're gonna have to have an honest conversation about who he is and where he came from, at SOME point... why we're getting what we're getting now.

Perhaps Andrea Tanteros' red dress will protect her from being fired by FOX News for violating the cone of silence imposed by TPTB or the usurpation's FCC. Or that may depend more upon what sanctions the FCC imposes upon FOX News for breaking ranks and talking out of school.

Thursday, 26 June 2014 09:59

Sheriff Arpaio: “Close” to Finding Obama Birth Certificate Forger

Written by Selwyn Duke [for The New American]

It was the elephant on the back of the elephant in the middle of the room. In a recent interview with Rusty Humphries, Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio made news by saying that the Obama administration was “incompetent” and that its current dumping of illegals in Arizona is intentional. Yet perhaps even more shocking was a 45-second segment of the interview that has received scant attention: A claim by Arpaio that he’s close to discovering who forged Barack Obama’s birth certificate.

His comments were made between 9:59 and 10:44 in the interview and began as an explanation of why he would not run for Arizona governor despite appeals to do so. Arpaio said, “I would have to resign; I’m not going to leave this office to somebody coming in when I have sensitive investigations going.”

And then came the bombshell. Arpaio continued:

“including the president’s birth certificate — I haven’t finished that yet.”

Picking up the ball, Humphries asked just a bit later, “Do you still believe that the president was not born in the country? Do you still think there’s a problem with the birth certificate?" This prompted Arpaio to reply, with evident passion:

You know, I don’t care where he was born. It has nothing to do with it. I’m concerned about a forged, fraudulent government document; from day one I’ve been investigating that. Now we have to find out who’s behind that; I’m getting close to that. But I’m looking at a fraudulent document. Anybody else would go to jail.
    This should raise eyebrows coming from Arpaio. Love him or hate him — and few are indifferent about “America’s Toughest Sheriff” — his reputation is that of a straight-shooter not given to hyperbole. So his claim of being close to discovering the forger of Obama’s birth certificate is to be taken seriously.

Arpaio launched the birth-certificate investigation in 2011, in response to a complaint by the Surprise, Arizona Tea Party, with the creation of a five-person, volunteer "Cold Case Posse" consisting of “two former law enforcement officers, two retired attorneys, and retired New Jersey police detective Michael Zullo,” reported the online Daily Caller at the time.

And on July 17, 2012, the results were announced. After having already declared in March of that year that the president’s long-form birth certificate was likely a computer-generated forgery, Arpaio’s investigators could make a definitive statement.

Obama’s birth certificate is “definitely fraudulent.”

Yet this bombshell received relatively little mainstream-media play, with the claims being portrayed as a tin-foil-hat conspiracy theory. The problem with this dismissive attitude is that Arpaio’s allegations present only two possibilities: A major American law-enforcement agency is spreading misinformation for the purposes of damaging a sitting president.

Or Obama’s birth certificate really is fraudulent.

Either way it’s a scandal.

And either way it warrants further investigation.

It certainly didn’t help Obama’s cause when it surfaced in 2012 that Acton & Dystel, Obama’s former literary agent, published a 1991 promotional booklet that billed Obama as having been "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." This claim — made by a professional publishing company in a volume costing tens of thousands of dollars to produce — “persisted for 16 years, through at least three different versions of Jane Dystel's website, and through at least four different versions of Obama's biography,” wrote Breitbart.com in May 2012.

Of course, Acton & Dystel and others now chalk the Kenya birth claim up to a “fact-checking” error. Yet as American Thinker’s Thomas Lifson pointed out at the time, “There is no plausible explanation of how the literary agency came to believe Obama was born in Kenya, other than that Obama told that to his agency. They could not make a mistake ‘fact checking’ without an initial fact to check. Only Obama could have supplied such information.”

Nor did it help the president’s cause when, in November 2008, then Kenyan ambassador to the United States Peter Ogego said on the Mike in the Morning Show that Obama’s birthplace in Kenya was “already an attraction.” Furthermore, when asked by a host if a “marker” would be placed at the site, Ogego indicated it was unnecessary because Obama’s Kenyan birthplace was “already well known."

[Ambassador Ogego was confused. Even though he was definitely discussing the putative pResident with "Mike [and Drew] in the Morning," the "already well known" "attraction" of which he spoke was the birthplace of Barrack Obama, Sr., (1936-1982), in the Kogelo (village) a few miles NE of Kisumu and a few hundred yards inland from Lake Victoria.

With the departure of Mike Clark and Drew Lane just weeks ago, on May 17, 2014. WRIF-FM Detroit hopes to reach a younger audience.]

So what’s the truth? Was Obama lying to Acton & Dystel for the purposes of increasing his multicultural cachet? Was Ogego simply repeating a Kenyan urban myth born of a desire to lay claim to the world’s most powerful man?

Or was Obama really born in Kenya?

There are different theories, but owing to media refusal to investigate, lament critics, few definitive answers.

Yet, say observers, while they may not know the “who” or “why” of the matter, one thing we do know definitively is the “what”: Obama’s birth certificate is fraudulent. And it isn’t just Arpaio’s posse making this claim. Another is Nick Chase, “a retired but still very active technical writer, technical editor, computer programmer, and stock market newsletter writer” who during his career “has produced documentation on computers, typewriters, typesetters, headline-makers, and other pieces of equipment … [and who] has programmed typesetting equipment,” reads his bio. He stated in 2012 that, among other things, the birth certificate fails the “pitch test” (details here). Chase said that among experts in his field, “it's been an ‘open secret’ that the document image released by the White House on April 27, 2011 is a complete fake.”

Then there’s Mara Zebest, “a graphic artist and co-author for a number of Adobe product books including the Inside Photoshop series, which typically exceeded 1,000 pages and was published in at least ten different languages around the world.” She is “also tech editor for numerous books for both Adobe and Microsoft products and has worked closely with the Cold Case Posse (CCP) for the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (MCSO) in providing evidence on Obama's forged birth certificate.” She wrote in 2012, “Obama's PDF file never originated as a paper document, but rather was born in cyberspace or was — to put it another way — digitally manufactured.”

Yet the who and why may be known soon — and the revelations may be shocking. As WND.com’s Bob Unruh reported last December, “‘When this [birth certificate] information is finally exposed to the public, it will be universe-shattering,’ Mike Zullo told WND. ‘This is beyond the pale of anything you can imagine.’”

www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/18569-sheriff-arpaio-close-to-finding-obama-birth-certificate-forger

[ED.: The "WHY" is self-evident. My guess is that the CCP already knows WHO fabricated the forged, so-called "birth certificate," or they wouldn't be publicizing it. The CCP only needs to gather more evidence against the forger, evidence that will stand up in court, even in a hostile environment, and even without former Director of the Hawai'i Department of Health Loretta Fuddy (deceased) as a witness.]

[ED.: Off-topic, but pertinent, appropriate, and relevant. Will Mr. Obama's betraying the Keystone XL pipeline to China wake up enough Democrats in the U.S. Senate to the reality of "high crimes and misdemeanors" - enough (22 of 53 + 2 independents) to assemble a two-thirds majority for impeachment?]

Report: Canada Pulls Plug on Keystone Pipeline – Will Send Oil to Asia

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, June 29, 2014, 10:55 PM

The Keystone Pipeline project was expected to create tens of thousands of high paying jobs in the oil industry. The project itself would create 20,000 construction jobs. And the pipeline would bring oil from Canada and North Dakota to refineries in the United States.

(Bob McCarty)

The proposed project would have extended from Alberta, Canada to Illinois, transporting approximately 400,000 barrels of crude oil per day. Estimated cost is $1.7 billion.

But Obama rejected the plan in 2011 and 2014.

Democrats are beholden to the radical green movement – the poor and middle class be _____.

Now this…
    Canada pulled the plug on Keystone and will send the oil to Asia.

Watts Up With That
    reported:

Obama’s inability to make a decision on Keystone has finally yielded a result – Canada has made the decision for him.

Breitbart reports Canada has just approved the Enbridge Northern Gateway Project – a major pipeline to ship Canadian oil to Asia.

The Canadian oil will still be burnt – in Asia, instead of America.

All the jobs and energy security which Canadian oil could have delivered to America, will instead be delivered to Asia.

Rather than purchasing crude from a friendly and allied neighbor, the United States will most likely need to continue its reliance upon hostile sources like Venezuela.

Only a Democrat could make such a dangerous and irresponsible decision for the country. [ED.: Do not be deceived. No mere Democrat could facilitate such treachery. It would take an enemy combatant in the Oval Office to raise the black flag over the United States of America.].

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/report-canada-pulls-plug-on-keystone-pipeline-will-send-oil-to-asia/

[ED.: the following excerpt is from Atty. Orly Taitz's plaint in Taitz v Colvin. The "NOTICE OF TREASON" is not to bring that charge at this time, but to expedite release of the application (SS-5) for the unique Social Security number for Harrison J. Bounel, the SSN beginning with"042", issued to a Connecticut resident, an SSN which Mr. Obama has been using as his own.]

EMERGENCY MOTION

NOTICE OF TREASON COMMITTED BY THE HOLDER OF THE STOLEN CONNECTICUT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER xxx-xx-4425 OF HARRY BOUNEL, RISK TO NATIONAL SECURITY.

MOTION TO EXPEDITE MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION, EXPEDITE RELEASE OF THE SS-5 [FOR] SSN XXX-XX-4425 OF HARRY BOUNEL, FRAUDULENTLY ASSUMED BY BARRY SOETORO, AKA BARRY SOEBARKAH, AKA BARACK OBAMA.

MOTION TO EXPEDIENTLY FORWARD TO THE FEDERAL GRAND JURY UNDER 18 USC [§] 3332 OR ORDER BY THE COURT TO THE U.S. ATTORNEY TO FORWARD TO THE FEDERAL GRAND JURY EVIDENCE OF OBAMA'S USE OF A STOLEN CT SSN XX-XX-4425 AND BOGUS IDS, AS WELL AS [A] RECENT ACT OF TREASON BY OBAMA, AKA SOETORO, AKA SOEBARKAH.

On May 31, 2014, Barack Obama released five top Taliban terrorists, among them Khairulla Khairkhwa, in exchange for a deserter, Bowe Bergdahl. Soebarkah-Soetoro-Obama has engaged in this release without prior 30-day notification of the U.S. Congress, which Obama was required to [provide] under the NDAA of 2014, and without a notification to the U.S. District Court and the Court of Appeals, which denied Habeas Corpus for Khairulla and ruled only a year and a half earlier, on 12.14.2012, that Khairulla is too dangerous to the U.S. to be released and has to stay in ... U.S. custody.

Obama further obfuscated this release by making the notification to the U.S. District court retroactively, on June 4, 2014, four days after the release, misrepresenting the release as [a] transfer, and misspelling the name of this top terrorist, so that parties watching the case [would] not know who was released.

While initially Obama tried to blame Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel [for] making the decision to release Khairulla, and throw Hagel under the bus, on June 11, 2014, Hagel testified before the U.S. Congress and confirmed that the ultimate decision to release the terrorist five "Dream Team" was indeed made by the Commander-in-Chief, Barack Obama.

Actions of Obama in releasing and sending to roam free in Qatar ... Khairkulla Khairkhawa and the other four top Taliban lieutenants, guilty of deaths of thousands of people, can only be compared to a hypothetical transfer by President Truman of Himmler, Goebbels, Heydrich, Goering and Eichman to sun bathe at the beaches of Rio at the time of [the] Nuremberg trials[, in 1945 and 1946].

By such actions Obama committed a high crime of treason, giving aid and comfort to the enemy under ... 18 US § 2381, [which reads, "Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."]

Actions by Obama invigorated [the] jihadi-Taliban-Al Qaeda movement. Retired United States Army Lieutenant Colonel and author Ralph Peters appeared on FOX News on 06.11.2014 and stated [that] the recent Al-Qaeda victories in Iraq are the greatest Is1amist conquests since the 12th Century.

"Patty Ann, this is President Obama's real legacy. The creation of the first jihadi state in modern history, stretching from central Syria to Central Iraq and now approaching Baghdad ... And now, just to put this in perspective for viewers, with this jihadi conquest of Mosul and jihadi forces approaching Baghdad, this is shaping up to be the biggest Arab jihadi victory since the 12th Century, 1187, and the fall of Crusader Jerusalem. This is momentous."

All of the above represent an exigent circumstance justifying a motion to expedite at hand.

www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Colvin-motion-to-expedite-notice-of-treason-filed.pdf

LIST OF EXHIBITS [152 pages]

www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Table-of-evidence-and-exhibits-corrected-06.07.2014.pdf

[ED.: Off-topic: I will delete it upon request by other than an O-bot.]

Not your father's Obama State of the Union parody.

Download

Ogg Video (540.2 MB)
    MPEG4 (832.4 MB)

All Files: HTTPS Torrent
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-12-2014 at 02:32 AM.