Page 53 of 845 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BASIC LIST / SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR LONG TERM SURVIVAL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 12 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    No Knead To Worry Bread

Tess Pennington
    ReadyNutrition.com
    February 24th, 2011

I admit that before I became a prepper, I really had no interest in making bread. I could just drive down the road and pick some up at the local grocery store for $2.oo. However, since prices are rising and budgets must be stretched, I have begun to expand on my abilities. Bread baking, as simple as many think it is, was my biggest challenge. Each time that I attempted, I would fail miserably.

I placed a lot of stress on myself to make bread because, afterall, if I am a preparing for a long term emergency and needing to care for my family; how can I care for them if I can’t make a stinking loaf of bread? My failures were mainly due to not understanding the chemistry aspect of making bread. I had tried all types of bread making, alas with no results to be proud of. So, I went back and started again with different recipes.

I started with the most basic, no-knead recipe because everyone says that a 4 year old can do it, so I should too, right? With reluctance, I made the dough and set it aside. And then, something happened – the dough had risen and I could see and smell the yeast working. This recipe was like finding a pot of gold after a long journey. The bread came out perfectly crunchy on the outside and soft and moist on the inside. I finally had my eureka moment as far as bread baking was concerned. So for all the bread baking challenged, this one’s for you!

No Knead Bread Recipe

• 3 c. all purpose flour
    • 1/4 tsp. yeast
    • 1 tsp. salt
    • 1 1/2 c. warm water (110 degrees F)
    1. Mix all ingredients together until the ingredients have been incorporated (The dough will be very soft and sticky).
    2. Cover with plastic or put dough in a covered tupperware container and let sit for 18 hours. My microwave serves as the resting spot for this step.
    3. After 18 hours, take dough and set it on a floured surface. Dampen hands with a little water (this keeps the dough from sticking to you), and shape dough.
    4. Allow dough to sit another 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
    5. Bake in a covered dutch oven or baking dish in a preheated over at 500 degrees for 30 minutes.
    6. Remove cover; and reduce heat to 450 degrees and bake an additional 15 minutes.
    7. Allow to cool completely.
    The greatest aspect of this recipe is that it is so user-friendly and versatile. This basic dough recipe can be shaped to make french bread, fried, grilled or even have additional ingredients such as seeds or berries to be added to the dough for a different variation. After I found this recipe, my interest in bread making has become my new hobby. I am now working with sour dough starters and finding more bread recipes to master. So… more recipes to come!

Author: Tess Pennington
    Web Site: http://www.readynutrition.com/

Date: February 24th, 2011
    Related Categories: Recipes

Related Reading:

http://readynutrition.com/resources/...read_24022011/
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-01-2012 at 12:41 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Economic Recovery Failed Us: Food Shortages, High Unemployment Rates, 43.6 Million On Food Stamps

Tess Pennington
    ReadyNutrition.com
    February 4th, 2011

Food shortages, unemployment, 43 million on food stamps… and they say we are in a recovery period? People, it is just beginning.

In, Now is the Time to Redouble Your Families Preparedness Efforts an article written for SHTF Plan, I urged readers to begin preparing for harder times. Despite, sneers and snickers by disbelieving friends and family members, many of us continue to press on with our preparedness efforts. We see the signs and know that hard times are on the horizon.

In the above mentioned article, economic signs of a failing economy were discussed, and instead of acceptance of the problem at hand, many citizens turned a blind eye because they did not want to end their complacent existence.
    Our terminally ill economy is just another symptom of the much larger problem that looms in the distance. We have all heard whispers of a global food crisis. In fact, in the past 3 months food prices such as wheat, sugar, and coffee have all increased exponentially due to failed crop seasons and the monetary stimulus being pumped into the economy by the Federal Reserve. These symptoms that have reared their ugly heads are the beginning of the end – the end of the carefree American existence and the birth (and reality) of harder times…

You must begin preparing for your family’s future. Investing in hard assets such as sugar, flour, silver will sustain a family in times when they may need it the most. Start researching to understand the basic premise of preparing for disasters. Most American households are feeling the effects of the Great Recession… ahem Depression. A large percentage of households are already living below poverty line, and more are to follow…
    A year and a half ago, the government announced that America is in a recovery period. There was no need to worry anymore because Washington had everything under control. Perhaps the government withheld a few minor details. It seems that a percentage of the citizens in this country are still feeling the economic burn.
    In a report by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, 43 million citizens continue to use the food stamps program. In other words, more than 14% of the American population cannot afford to buy food without assistance from government programs (Source).
    Those that have prepared realized early on that they could survive more abundantly by mimicking our pioneer ancestors way of life. They have also learned ways to simplify their lives and their finances, and learned essential skills. There is no doubt that each and every one of you have noticed your budgets dwindling little by little each year. It is becoming more difficult to stretch a dollar. Now is time to accept the problem at hand and prepare for it.

Prepare by starting a short term food supply. FEMA recommends having a two week food supply in the event that an unforeseen emergency occurs. Even though many consider emergency preparation to be weather related, any unforeseen disaster such as unemployment can be also be classified as an emergency. Start investing in gallons of water and non-perishable food items. From there, you can begin investing in other emergency needs that suit your basic needs. Challenge family members to begin their own preparedness efforts by doing a Preparedness Challenge for 30 Days. You will be surprised how much you accumulate in 30 days time.

You know what your family needs to thrive during a disaster. Start investing in those needed items and buy in bulk quantities. The more you have, the more prepared you will be when you need those items the most.

(To read a beginner’s guide to prepping. click here and here).

Author: Tess Pennington
    Web Site: http://www.readynutrition.com/

Date: February 4th, 2011
    Related Categories: Opinions and Commentary, Preparedness Mindset

Related Reading:

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-01-2012 at 12:43 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The bread recipe looks like a good one. I am a bakers daughter, and believe it or not, I was NEVER able to make bread, till recently. I joked that it was the chemical make-up on my skin that must have killed the yeast...I actually believed that.

Got over it and was able to master it. The main ingredient is live yeast, some sugar and moisture with your heat and it will come out ok.

Now with your recipe you provided, roll it out to about 1/2 inch thick, sprinkle some cinnamon with a little brown sugar mixed in that, all over the rolled dough. Roll it up, tuck under the ends and bake till almost done, then take out, sprinkle a streusel on top and put back in the oven till bread is fully done....Cinnamon streusel bread! Slice and toast...OMG (to quote my teen daughter and her cousins).

I bought, years ago, the books labeled "Top Secret Recipes". This guy had been making his own "junk foods". More than anything, it could be a money saver and also is just fun, plus it makes you realize how much you spend on such simply made things. I also found a recipe on the Nestle website for "Nestle's Macaroni and Cheese", and it is a near dead ringer for "Stouffers Macaroni and Cheese" (maybe because Nestle owns that label...). Any good pasta and creamy sauce dish would go over well when things were stressful, it is comfort food and helps you feel good, which can mean less stress on the body and a better ability to handle things.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Kathyet, I posted this email in response to the posting of AirborneSappers posting about Mountain House saying they had a shortage. Not sure if these two stories are connected, just found it "curious", and really not too sure what to think about it all.

So if they are buying up a lot (the government), I could only guess why, and for what reasons. As for ourselves, I have not bought through this company, mainly my supplies have come from my local bulk food store. There are quite a few companies that sell dehydrated supplies, and likely if we bought through any it would not be Mountain House, they are the most expensive.
    AmericanElizabeth...here is more I just got emailed to me...no comments so far at either site

Does FEMA know something you and I don't know?

02-26-2011 • The Political Commentator
    FEMA is apparently trying to stockpile hundreds of millions of MRE's (meals ready to eat) In light of the Saudi student arrested in Texas on charges of plotting terrorist attacks throughout the United States. In light of global food prices rising 29% in the last year and now only 3% from the all-time high that was reached in 2008. In light of riots that have begun in parts of the world over these very food prices that make this basic human need unaffordable. In light of solar flares that have recently disrupted the electric grid in China. Does FEMA and the federal government know something that you and I don't know? Is there scientific knowledge of a Katrina size solar super-storm? A storm, were it to occur, that researchers anticipate would cause a widespread national power outage. Such an outage, if it lasted for any significant length of time, could lead to “disruption of the transportation, communication, banking and finance system, and government services; the br
    Read Full Story
    Reported by Michael Haltman

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/084 ... ?From=News

and more to the link at this site.

Saturday, February 26, 2011
    Does FEMA know something you and I don't know?
    FEMA is apparently trying to stockpile hundreds of millions of MRE's (meals ready to eat)

In light of the Saudi student arrested in Texas on charges of plotting terrorist attacks throughout the United States.

In light of global food prices rising 29% in the last year and now only 3% from the all-time high that was reached in 2008.

In light of riots that have begun in parts of the world over these very food prices that make this basic human need unaffordable.

In light of solar flares that have recently disrupted the electric grid in China.

Does FEMA and the federal government know something that you and I don't know?

Is there scientific knowledge of a Katrina size solar super-storm? A storm, were it to occur, that researchers anticipate would cause a widespread national power outage. Such an outage, if it lasted for any significant length of time, could lead to “disruption of the transportation, communication, banking and finance system, and government services; the breakdown of the distribution potable water owing to pump failure; and the loss of perishable foods and medications from a loss of refrigeration…â€

It does make you stop and wonder why they are doing this...What it does prompt me to do is to keep stocking up as much as possible.

The looks I get when I have 8 bags of flour, cases of canned goods.....people are just not sure what to think. I have seen others in the store with carts full of staples in large quantities, and we will make eye contact and just nod at each other.

As for the beans Airborne, they can be had cheaper by the pound. Generally, our bulk food store charges well under $1.00 a pound, depending on the type, about .50 cents a pound. Oatmeal, another must have staple, is about .36 cents a pound, and extremely nutritious.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Higher Doses Of Vitamin D May Be Required In Order To Prevent Illness

February 28, 2011 by Personal Liberty News Desk

A study that was recently published in the journal Anticancer Research suggests that current recommendations for vitamin D intake — about 600 international units (IU), according to the National Institutes of Health — are inadequate to prevent cancer.

Researchers from medical schools at the University of California (UC) and Creighton University have found that between 4,000 IU and 8,000 IU of the vitamin may be needed in order for cancer-preventing benefits to occur.

Authors noted that higher concentrations of vitamin D in the blood have been shown to stave off breast cancer, colon cancer, multiple sclerosis and type 1 diabetes.

"I was surprised to find that the intakes required to maintain vitamin D status for disease prevention were so high — much higher than the minimal intake of vitamin D of 400 IU per day that was needed to defeat rickets in the 20th century," said Cedric Garland, professor of family and preventative medicine at UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center.

A team of scientists examined the vitamin D levels of thousands of volunteers for the study.

They also noted that only about 10 percent of Americans are getting adequate amounts of vitamin D.

http://www.personalliberty.com/news/...ess-800427548/
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-01-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Up here, in the dark and gloomy Pacific Northwest, we tend to lack in Vitamin D. In our household, we are milk users, and this does help to some degree, but would not hurt to add some extra to our diet.

Vitamin D is very import for everyone to take, it helps with many things they call it the sunshine vitamin, if you read up on it you will be surprised just how important it is.

Kathyet

Pecans May Help Keep Arteries Healthy

March 2, 2011 by Personal Liberty News Desk

Research that was recently published in The Journal of Nutrition suggests that eating pecans may help lower levels of harmful LDL cholesterol due to the nut's antioxidant properties.

A team of scientists at Loma Linda University (LLU) tested the effects of pecans on 16 study participants and found that the nuts reduced LDL levels by about 30 percent as soon as two hours after consumption.

"Previous research has shown that pecans contain antioxidant factors. Our study shows these antioxidants are indeed absorbed in the body and provide a protective effect against diseases," said Ella Haddad, DrPH, associate professor of nutrition at LLU and study co-author.

Pecans are rich in a type of vitamin E called gamma-tocopherol. The amount of this compound in the blood of participants was almost inversely proportionate to their levels of LDL, leading researchers to believe that vitamin E was responsible for the cholesterol-lowering effect.

LDL cholesterol has been known to cause inflammation in the arteries, a condition which may cause cardiovascular disease. Therefore, by lowering levels of this harmful substance, an individual may be successful in keeping their heart healthy.

http://www.personalliberty.com/news/...2011_03_02_PLA_
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-01-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Emailed from the health ranger....yikes 8000 IUs guess it depends on how you get your vitamin D, sun, vitamins foods????

8000 IUs of vitamin D daily necessary to raise blood levels of "miracle" anti-cancer nutrient, declares groundbreaking new research

Thursday, March 03, 2011
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)
    Email this article to a friend Printable Version FREE Email Newsletter

982Share
    Share/Save/Bookmark
    Want more Health Ranger articles? Free email newsletter

Your email privacy is 100% protected.

(NaturalNews) The reign of censorship and suppression against vitamin D is now coming to an end. Even though the Institute of Medicine (IOM) and many institutions leading the cancer industry (including the ACS) have intentionally tried to downplay the ability of vitamin D to prevent cancer, a new study appearing in the journal Anticancer Research lays out the simple, powerful truth about vitamin D that we've been teaching at NaturalNews for years: A typical adults needs 4,000 - 8,000 IUs of vitamin D each day to prevent cancer, MS and type-1 diabetes, not the ridiculously low 400 - 800 IUs recommended by the U.S. government.

The new research was conducted by scientists at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine and Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha. It is groundbreaking research because it establishes the relationship between vitamin D dosage and circulating vitamin D levels in the blood.

This is a first. It is crucial information for the health care revolution that will be necessary to save states and nations from total health care bankruptcy in the coming years. Vitamin D turns out to be one of the simplest, safest and most affordable ways to prevent degenerative disease and sharply reduce long-term health care costs.

Up to 8,000 IUs needed daily
    "We found that daily intakes of vitamin D by adults in the range of 4,000 to 8,000 IU [international units] are needed to maintain blood levels of vitamin D metabolites in the range needed to reduce by about half the risk of several diseases -- breast cancer, colon cancer, multiple sclerosis and type 1 diabetes," said Dr. Cedric Garland. (http://health.ucsd.edu/news/2011/02...)

Dr. Garland is the professor of family and preventive medicine at the UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center. He went on to say:

"I was surprised to find that the intakes required to maintain vitamin D status for disease prevention were so high -- much higher than the minimal intake of vitamin D of 400 IU/day that was needed to defeat rickets in the 20th century."

Study reveals 90% vitamin D deficiency rate across U.S. population
    This particular study involved over 3,000 volunteers who were taking vitamin D supplements. Researchers drew blood samples from them in order to determine their levels of 25-vitamin D (the common form circulating in the blood).

The results were shocking even to the study authors, revealing that 90 percent of those studied were deficient in vitamin D, falling below the 40 - 60 ng/ml range now considered healthy. (Most nutritionally-aware experts in the natural health world recommend higher ranges of 60 - 70 ng/ml, actually.)

The U.S. government's Institute of Medicine has intentionally downplayed vitamin D recommendations, seemingly in an effort to keep boosting the profits of the cancer industry by denying any real benefit to vitamin D. The IOMs most recent recommendations seemed designed to actually cause vitamin D deficiency in the U.S. population (http://www.naturalnews.com/030598_v...).

The IOM has even gone out of its way to artificially lower the threshold of vitamin D deficiency by claiming that 20 ng/ml is a sufficient level. This magically transforms a "deficient" person into a "non-deficient" person by merely changing the definition. So a person with a level of 22 ng/ml, for example, is not considered "vitamin D deficient" by the established medical system, even though their vitamin D levels are so low that they may not be able to prevent cancer, MS or type-1 diabetes.

Why the truth about vitamin D is a huge threat to the established for-profit medical system
    As NaturalNews has documented and reported many times over the last several years, the medical establishment -- and especially the cancer industry -- has willfully engaged in attempts to prevent people from learning the truth about vitamin D in order to protect the lucrative profits generated from sickness and disease. Vitamin D represents a greater threat to the medical establishment than any other single nutrient for three reasons:

1) Vitamin D is FREE (you can get it from the sun, without a prescription).

2) Vitamin D prevents over a dozen high-profit diseases and health conditions (osteoporosis, cancer, diabetes, MS, and others).

3) Vitamin D is extremely safe, even when taken in supplement form, because it's a natural vitamin / hormone that the body recognizes.

Read more in our downloadable special report, "The Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D" at http://www.naturalnews.com/rr-sunli...

Or watch the incredibly popular video from the Health Ranger that explains how African Americans, Asians and Latinos are being exploited by the cancer industry through vitamin D censorship and encouraged nutritionally deficiencies:
    http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=5A62F...

Highlights from the study
    The following summary is extracted from the results of the study, available at: http://www.grassrootshealth.net/gar...

• The study examined 3,667 people and their vitamin D intake habits.

• Vitamin D intake of 10,000 IU / day had no toxicity.

• For those severely deficient in vitamin D, each 1,000 IU / day of increased supplementation resulted in an increase of 10 ng / ml in vitamin D blood levels.

• For those with existing blood levels above 30 ng / ml, each 1,000 IU / day of increased supplementation resulted in an increase of 8 ng / ml in vitamin D blood levels.

• For those with existing blood levels above 50 ng / ml, each 1,000 IU / day of increased supplementation resulted in an increase of 5 ng / ml in vitamin D blood levels.

• In other words, vitamin D supplementation has a curve of diminishing returns. Those with existing high levels of vitamin D do not experience as much benefit from vitamin D supplements as those with low levels (which is roughly 90% of the population).

• Vitamin D sales have increased 600% since 2001 (due largely to the efforts of those in both the natural health and honest science communities who are telling the truth about vitamin D).

• Vitamin D is remarkably safe! From the conclusion of the study:

"Universal intake of up to 40,000 IU vitamin D per day is unlikely to result in vitamin D toxicity."

Yes, that's 40,000 IUs per day.

See the abstract reprinted below.

Why nearly everyone in first-world nations needs more vitamin D
    Thanks in large part to this remarkable research, it's now clear that all the intelligent people are going to up their vitamin D intake to something in the range of 8,000 IUs per day (or more), especially through the winter months.

Based on this study, I am personally increasing my intake to 10,000 IUs per day from October through April (in North America). And I'll be sure to get plenty of sunshine during the other months.

"Now that the results of this study are in, it will become common for almost every adult to take 4000 IU/day," said Dr. Garland. "This is comfortably under the 10,000 IU/day that the IOM Committee Report considers as the lower limit of risk, and the benefits are substantial."

"Now is the time for virtually everyone to take more vitamin D to help prevent some major types of cancer, several other serious illnesses, and fractures," said Robert P. Heaney, MD, of Creighton University, an experienced biomedical scientist.

It seems the conventional cancer industry, the IOM and even the FDA will not be able to censor the truth about vitamin D much longer. The truth is getting out, thanks in large part due to you, the NaturalNews readers who share these stories and help educate and inform your friends and family members.

Spread the news: Take more vitamin D! Please share this story on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere. Let people know that the research is in, and vitamin D is a remarkably safe "miracle" nutrient that nearly everyone needs to be supplementing. This is especially true if they have darker skin.

(We recommend vitamin D3 from quality nutritional supplement companies. Beware of cheap "multivitamin" sources that you find at common retailers. Go for quality supplements from reputable sources.)

Here's the title and abstract of the original study:

Vitamin D Supplement Doses and Serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D in the Range Associated with Cancer Prevention
    CEDRIC F. GARLAND, CHRISTINE B. FRENCH, , LEO L. BAGGERLY, and ROBERT P. HEANEY,

"This paper provides a long awaited insight into a dose-response relationship between orally administered vitamin D3 and the resulting levels of serum 25(OH)D in over 3600 citizens. The results will allow new definition of high vitamin D dose safety and reduce concerns about toxicity. This is a landmark contribution in the vitamin D nutrition field!" - Anthony Norman, Distinguished Professor of Biochemistry & Biomedical Sciences, Emeritus, University of California Riverside

Abstract. Background: Studies indicate that intake of vitamin D in the range from 1,100 to 4,000 IU/d and a serum 25- hydroxyvitamin D concentration [25(OH)D] from 60-80 ng/ml may be needed to reduce cancer risk. Few community-based studies allow estimation of the dose–response relationship between oral intake of vitamin D and corresponding serum 25(OH)D in the range above 1,000 IU/d. Materials and Methods: A descriptive study of serum 25(OH)D concentration and self-reported vitamin D intake in a community-based cohort (n=3,667, mean age 51.3±13.4 y). Results: Serum 25(OH)D rose as a function of self-reported vitamin D supplement ingestion in a curvilinear fashion, with no intakes of 10,000 IU/d or lower producing 25(OH)D values above the lower-bound of the zone of potential toxicity (200 ng/ml). Unsupplemented all-source input was estimated at 3,300 IU/d. The supplemental dose ensuring that 97.5% of this population achieved a serum 25(OH)D of at least 40 ng/ml was 9,600 IU/d. Conclusion: Universal intake of up to 40,000 IU vitamin D per day is unlikely to result in vitamin D toxicity.

The recent increase in interest in vitamin D by the general public has fueled a better than 200% increase in sales of over-the-counter vitamin D preparations from 2008 to 2009, and a more than 6-fold increase since 2001 (1). Additionally, products with progressively increasing content of vitamin D have been introduced with similar rapidity. There seems to have been little precedent for a change of this magnitude and duration for other nutrients (e.g., vitamins C and E) that have enjoyed brief periods of popularity among the general public. There is essentially no information on how the public uses these products or on their impact on the vitamin D status of consumers.

GrassrootsHealth (GRH), a non-profit community service organization dedicated to promoting public awareness about vitamin D, has assembled a database that includes information on supplemental vitamin D intake by a self-selected population cohort, and links these intakes to measured values for serum 25(OH)D, various demographic variables, and a variety of health status measures. GRH data include values from many individuals with daily supplemental intakes in and above the ranges often used today for cancer prevention and co-therapy (2, 3).

This study used the GRH database to describe the relationship of measured vitamin D status to vitamin D supplementation, both as practiced by health conscious individuals and as related to cancer prevention.

Read more at: http://www.grassrootshealth.net/gar...

Articles Related to This Article:
    • Vitamin D Halts Growth of Breast Cancer Tumors

• Vitamin D is nutritional key for prevention of breast cancer

• Vitamin D prevents breast cancer

• Vitamin D prevents heart disease

• It's Winter - Do You Know Where Your Vitamin D Is?

• Sunlight emerging as proven treatment for breast cancer, prostate cancer and other cancers

Related video from NaturalNews.TV

Your NaturalNews.TV video could be here.
    Upload your own videos at NaturalNews.TV (FREE)

About the author: Mike Adams is a consumer health advocate and award-winning journalist with a strong interest in personal health, the environment and the power of nature to help us all heal He is a prolific writer and has published thousands of articles, interviews, reports and consumer guides, reaching millions of readers with information that is saving lives and improving personal health around the world. Adams is an independent journalist with strong ethics who does not get paid to write articles about any product or company. In 2010, Adams co-founded NaturalNews.TV, a natural health video sharing site that has now grown in popularity. He also launched an online retailer of environmentally-friendly products (BetterLifeGoods.com) and uses a portion of its profits to help fund non-profit endeavors. He's also a veteran of the software technology industry, having founded a personalized mass email software product used to deliver email newsletters to subscribers. Adams volunteers his time to serve as the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and pursues hobbies such as martial arts, Capoeira, nature macrophotography and organic gardening.

Breaking News Stories:

* 8000 IUs of vitamin D daily necessary to raise blood levels of "miracle" anti-cancer nutrient, declares groundbreaking new research
    * Suzanne Somers and Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez - uncensored about cancer - today on Robert Scott Bell Show
    * Dr. Jonas Salk, inventor of polio vaccine, exposed as criminal-minded scientist who conducted illicit medical experiments on mental patients
    * Financial preparedness webcast event announced by Health Ranger, Robert Scott Bell

http://www.naturalnews.com/031577_vitam ... earch.html

Kathyet