Page 803 of 845 FirstFirst ... 303703753793799800801802803804805806807813 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 8449
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BASIC LIST / SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR LONG TERM SURVIVAL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Aug 21, 2023
    MOONSHINER'S GASOHOL: Moonshiners Make Gasohol During Gas Shortage | Moonshiners
    MOONSHINER'S GASOHOL: Moonshiners Make Gasohol During Gas Shortage. Tim is convinced he can make gasohol, a mixture of moonshine and gasoline, to power vehicles in response to the gas shortage in Virginia. The only trick is to try and not blow themselves up.

Aug 19, 2023
    Gasification Versus Incineration: Fuel + Products From Waste Animation
    Increasingly, gasification is being used to convert municipal solid waste, or MSW, into valuable forms of energy. While this type of waste has been burned, or incinerated, for decades to create heat and electricity, the gasification process represents significant advances over incineration. In order to understand the advantages of gasification when compared to incineration, it's important to understand the significant differences between the two processes:
    Incineration literally means to render to ash. Incineration uses MSW as a fuel, burning it with high volumes of air to form carbon dioxide and heat. In a waste-to-energy plant that uses incineration, these hot gases are used to make steam, which is then used to generate electricity.
    Gasification converts MSW to a usable synthesis gas, or syngas. It is the production of this syngas which makes gasification so different from incineration. In the gasification process, the MSW is not a fuel, but a feedstock for a high temperature chemical conversion process. In the gasifier, the MSW reacts with little or no oxygen, breaking down the feedstock into simple molecules and converting them into syngas. Instead of making just heat and electricity, as is done in a waste-to-energy plant using incineration, the syngas produced by gasification can be turned into higher valuable commercial products such as transportation fuels, chemicals, and fertilizers.
    Please visit www.gasification.org for more information

Aug 19, 2023
    Gasification Animation
    Just a simplified PSA for grade school level knowledge. Any wood gasifier setup can convert yard waste and wood into syngas/ woodgas. That is at least carbon neutral using renewable sources instead of mined sources. The syngas can be used to run a car or generator, which will lower the carbon footprint from

ALTIN AVCISI 1
    ALTIN AVCISI 1

@ALTINAVCISI1
    58.8K subscribers
    220 videos

(10857) Gold Prospecting in Streams , a practical and easy way to find plenty of gold #ALTINAVCISI1 - YouTube

10:12
    NOW PLAYING

Untold Secrets: Practical Gold Mining in Rivers and Streams #altinavcisi1

1.6K views
    1 day ago

15:33
    NOW PLAYING

5 AMAZING VIDEOS OF GOLD DISCOVERY,.!! GOLD FINDING, GOLD RUSH, TRADITIONAL GOLD MINING

3.6K views
    2 weeks ago

12:02
    NOW PLAYING

How to Prospecting for and Extract Gold Practically with a Gold Search Machine in the Stream

2.6K views
    2 weeks ago

9:33
    NOW PLAYING

TOP 2 BEST VIDEOS OF GOLD DISCOVERY.!! GOLD MINING, GOLD DIGGER, GOLD PAN

46K views
    3 weeks ago
    CC

8:24
    NOW PLAYING

gold sluice machine in river and stream, gold prospecting

4.8K views
    4 weeks ago

8:45
    NOW PLAYING

Gold Prospecting, Finding and Screening Operations in Rivers and Streams

3.4K views
    1 month ago

10:57
    NOW PLAYING

There Is A Lot Of Gold In This River. Gold Prospecting in Rivers and Streams

4.6K views
    1 month ago

9:26
    NOW PLAYING

Gold Prospectıng in a Stream, an Easy Way to Earn $100 per Day

8.3K views
    1 month ago

11:46
    NOW PLAYING

How to Find Gold in A Creek With A Sluice Machine Simple And Easy Method

6.7K views
    2 months ago

15:15
    NOW PLAYING

Gold prospecting in rivers and streams Where and how is gold mined

6.9K views
    2 months ago

11:23
    NOW PLAYING

Prospecting For Gold In The River With a Sluice Machine

5.6K views
    3 months ago

9:05
    NOW PLAYING

GOLD PROSPECTING & PANNING #goldprospecting #goldpanning #gold

5.8K views
    3 months ago

Gold Suicing #goldsluice #altinavcisi1 #gold #goldpannning #altinavci1 #goldpan

10K views

Gold Paninng #gold #goldpannning #goldpan #altinavcisi1 #altinavci1

3K views

Love the creek - Gold Panning #goldpanning #gold #adventure

20K views

Gold Prospecting #goldprospecting #goldnugget #goldpanning #findinggold #oro #gold #goldrush #au

11K views

GOLD NUGGET #goldnugget #goldnuggets #gold #altın #altinavcisi1

5.7K views

GOLD PROSPECTING & PANNING #goldprospecting #goldpanning #gold

222K views

Gold River Mining #gold #goldprospecting #goldmining #goldmines #altinavcisi1

4K views

Gold Panning #goldpanning #goldprospecting #gold #goldmines #altinavcisi1

5.7K views

Gold Prospecting #gold #goldprospecting #goldmines #golddigger

77K views

Akarsuda Altın Arama #altinavcisi1 #gold #goldriver #goldpanning #goldmines #goldprospecting

5.3K views

Prospecting For Gold In The River With a Sluice Machine

38K views

Derede Savak İle Altın Arama #gold #goldmines #goldpanning #goldriver #goldrush #altinavcisi1

17K views

Panning For Gold #altinavcisi1 #goldmines #goldpanning #goldriver #gold #goldrush #golddiggerprank

5K views

Derede Altın Arama #altinavcisi1 #gold #goldriver #goldpanning #goldmines

11K views

GOLD PANNING #goldpanning #altinavcisi1 #goldpan

3.9K views

Gold Mining #gold #goldpanning #goldmining #altinavcisi1

7.8K views

GOLD PAN #gold #goldpannning #goldpan #goldhunting #altinavcisi1

4.4K views

GOLD MELTING #goldmelting #gold #altinavcisi1

1.4K views

GOLD PANINIG #goldpannning #goldnuggets #goldnugget

5K views

everycitizenasoldier
    everycitizenasoldier

576 subscribers

Oct 23, 2023
    2 GUN MATCH VIDEO
    A match video showing application of the "Four S's" of practical shooting. Safety, Stability, Sight Picture and Squeeze.

Jun 26, 2023
    2-GUN MATCH VIDEO
    A match video showing application of the "Four S's" of practical shooting. Safety, Stability, Sight Picture and Squeeze.

Jun 13, 2023
    Traits of the "Modern Minuteman"
    This video was spurred by, and is a partial response to a video by Risky Chrisky here on Rumble. Please check out the stuff I mention in the vid and the blog at https://everycitizenasoldier.blogspot.com/

May 28, 2023
    2-Gun Match Video

May 01, 2023
    CCW Match Video
    When there is a 5th weekend in a month we try to run a pistol match from concealment. It's great fun and more closely duplicates the type of shooting you might have to use to defend yourself in a real world environment.

Apr 11, 2023
    MOLLE AMMO POUCH AND BANDOLIER
    There are two pieces of surplus USGI MOLLE gear that are cheap and multipurpose. They will be useful if you are just getting into LARPing gear or have a ton of it.

Mar 27, 2023
    2-Gun Match Video
    I finally got my cameraman back and can film a match video showing application of the "Four S's" of practical shooting. Safety, Stability, Sight Picture and Squeeze.

Jan 16, 2023
    Cabin Fever Challenge
    This is my first time shooting the "Rifle Chair Cabin Fever Challenge." This is a good test of your over all rifleman skills. I am not happy with my score, I'll be practicing unsupported in these positions.

Nov 14, 2022
    Garage Gym 2022
    Updated garage gym. I'm almost a year into owning my Fitness Reality Cage.

Oct 30, 2022
    Budget Night Vision Helmets
    Don't be so discouraged by the prices of night vision and accessories. In this video I show and discuss low cost options for setting up a night vision helmet. Advice applies to setting up night vision helmets in general. Our article on NOD helmets: https://everycitizenasoldier.blogspo...-your-nod.html

Oct 24, 2022
    Favorite 2-Gun Stage Ever
    My normal cameraman has ben absent from our match for the last two months. But yesterday I did manage to get one stage filmed, and it may be my favorite two gun stage ever.

Sep 05, 2022
    2-Gun Match Video

Aug 30, 2022
    The Founding Fathers Meant Muskets!
    In this video I'm shooting a friend's "Brown Bess" Infantry Musket. The Brown Bess (and similar muskets) were the preeminent fighting tools of their time. This is what the founding fathers were talking about, Americans have the right to own the best fighting technology available!

Aug 01, 2022
    CCW Match Video (July 2022)
    When there is a 5th weekend in a month we try to run a pistol match from concealment. It's great fun and more closely duplicates the type of shooting you might have to use to defend yourself in a real world environment.

Jul 04, 2022
    Transitions for Shooting From Cover
    Some tips on transitioning I skipped in my cover shooting drills video. As always, get out and practice!

Jun 27, 2022
    Drills For Shooting From Cover
    Some ideas on how to practice shooting from cover, including general instructions on how to properly use cover/concealment.

Jun 18, 2022
    Competition vs Tactical Shooting
    In this video I discuss how practical competitive shooting can help you become a better "tactical" shooter.

Jun 12, 2022
    CCW Match Video.

Jun 05, 2022
    Overview of Tactical Gear
    An overview of "tactical gear" for serious LARPing, matches, or in case the second amendment ever actually gets used again for its intended purposes. Things have changed a good bit since I made my original gear vids and I wanted to make a "response" to Garand Thumb and Warrior Poet (both channels I love) We are working on extended videos on many of these items.

May 30, 2022
    2-Gun Match Video

May 22, 2022
    Night Vision Helmets
    In this video I discus various night vision helmet set-ups. What do you need, what do you not need?
    Link for article https://everycitizenasoldier.blogspo...ht-part-1.html
    Also a shout out to my friend at https://parsonsprecision.com/shop

Apr 26, 2022
    Logistics (in Asymmetric Warfare)
    In this video I will discuss the necessity of logistics in conflict. Logistics, vs stockpiling is one of the oft overlooked aspects of preparation for the modern American patriot vs survivalist.
    https://everycitizenasoldier.blogspo...logistics.html

Mar 28, 2022
    2-Gun Match Video

Mar 24, 2022
    New Food Buckets Part 2
    Filling new food buckets. These buckets contain a mix of commercial freeze dried food and stables we bagged ourselves. What is the reasoning behind our food storage plan?
    https://everycitizenasoldier.blogspo...d-storage.html

Mar 20, 2022
    New Food Buckets Part 1
    A method of storing food for the long term using Mylar bags and oxygen absorbers. We discuss various foods to store as well as the technique used in making the food bags.
    https://everycitizenasoldier.blogspo...d-storage.html

Mar 12, 2022
    The OODA Loop and Self Defense
    If you have not read our blog post on the OODA Loop, please do to understand these videos in context.
    https://everycitizenasoldier.blogspo...ooda-loop.html

Feb 27, 2022
    2-Gun Match Video

Feb 16, 2022
    Application of Thermal Optics
    This video contains real images of combat. It could be disturbing for some viewers. Though in a world of Call of Duty, I doubt it.
    The images are gathered from around the interwebs and show various armed conflicts. This compilation is made expressly to show the value/capabilities of thermal optics, even commercial grade hunting optics, in today's world.
    The information provided to introduce each video is based on the sources that I acquired the videos from. I have no sure way to check its authenticity. My commentary is based on experience using similar optics.
    The take home message is that, with modern technology, it is very difficult to “own the night.” Bear in mind that first world militaries and police have capabilities far beyond what is shown in these videos, which is basic hunting equipment in the US.

Jan 25, 2022
    2-Gun Match Video
    In the spirit of always showing my mistakes I did the worst I've done in a match in a LONG time. All because of one mistake, due to a failure in training. Lesson learned and it gave me a topic for my next video.

Jan 11, 2022
    Shooting Drills For Testing Gear
    Every so often, especially after major changes, you need to get out and get that tactical gear dirty. It's not just for Instagram pictures! Music by Minor Threat

Dec 16, 2021
    15 Rounds and a Plate Rack
    An older video I found, showing some buddies and I getting in a good CCW practice session. Notice that elements of movement during the draw and fast reaction to an unknown target are being drilled.

Dec 11, 2021
    Garage Gym 2021
    1) I have really enjoyed building and having my home gym and doing more exercise at home and I want to encourage others to do the same. 2) I want to build more content availability on YouTube alternates related to this. 3) I am not qualified to give advice on exercise 4) Stronger people are harder to kill and more useful in general.

Dec 09, 2021
    2-Gun Match Video
    A match video showing application of the "Four S's" of practical shooting. Safety, Stability, Sight Picture and Squeeze. Music by Sick Puppies

Dec 05, 2021
    Dry-Fire Ideas for CCW
    I don't care what the current ammunition situation is, you should be doing dry-fire training. It is a good way to improve accuracy (sight picture and trigger squeeze) but it is also a good way to master your presentation (AKA draw) from concealment. In this video I offer up some of the things I do.

Nov 23, 2021
    50 Rounds of CCW Practice
    Ammo availability has improved a bit. what if you've got a 50 round box you want to take to the range? Here is what I do.

Nov 02, 2021
    CCW MATCH VIDEO
    A slightly different match video showing application of the "Four S's" of practical shooting. Safety, Stability, Sight Picture and Squeeze. Music by the Ramones.

Oct 17, 2021
    Battle Steel III+ Special Threat Plate - TESTED
    I wanted to test the Battle Steel (Botach) III+ Special Threat plate. Level three plates are much lighter and thinner than most level IV plates but will not stop m855 green tip 5.56 rounds. The Special Threat plates do. But I wanted to make sure.

Oct 01, 2021
    (My) Combat HIIT Workout
    Fitness is the number one thing that will up your survival (in any situation.) It's relatively cheap, but requires far more dedication. Figure out a way to improve your body and get started.

Sep 26, 2021
    2-Gun Match Video
    A match video showing application of the "Four S's" of practical shooting. Safety, Stability, Sight Picture and Squeeze. Music by The Misfits

Aug 29, 2021
    Wound Dressing: The NAR Emergency Trauma Dressing
    This is not meant to replace practice, and certainly not professional training. I want to discuss dressings in general and compare yet another of the most common type seen.
    Be sure to read the blog describing these dressings.
    https://everycitizenasoldier.blogspo...dressings.html

Aug 24, 2021
    2-Gun Match Video
    A match video showing application of the "Four S's" of practical shooting. Safety, Stability, Sight Picture and Squeeze. Music by Smash Mouth

Jun 06, 2021
    Primary Arms SLx 1x Prism
    I don't usually do reviews, but approached Primary Arms about an anticipated optic. These are my impressions after one day at the range.

May 10, 2021
    EDC for 2021
    The past year and a half has made me rethink my EDC and defensive habits in general. I have went to a larger CCW pistol (clock 19) and became more diligent about carrying a reload, as well as other defensive tools. Please watch the other "CCW Skills" videos that I have produced.

May 02, 2021
    20 rounds of CCW Practice
    Looking for a way to maintain your concealed carry/self defense skills with minimal ammo? Here are some drills that I have come up with.

Apr 25, 2021
    2-Gun Match Video
    A match video showing application of the "Four S's" of practical shooting. Safety, Stability, Sight Picture and Squeeze. Music by Rome

Apr 19, 2021
    Mastering Sight Picture at Home
    How to get a good flash sight picture with practice at home. A rapid sight picture is one of the key elements in practical shooting, and needs to be worked out in dry fire. This is free and will make you a better shooter, ammo shortage or not!
    Be sure to check out out other media sources
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/KePu...​
    https://rumble.com/c/c-726817​
    https://mewe.com/profile/5bdd1e04a5f4...​
    https://gab.com/everycitizenasoldier

Apr 18, 2021
    Mastering Your Trigger Squeeze at Home
    How to get a trigger squeeze with practice at home. A surprise squeeze is one of the key elements in practical shooting, and needs to be worked out in dry fire. This is free and will make you a better shooter, ammo shortage or not!
    Be sure to check out out other media sources
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/KePu...​
    https://rumble.com/c/c-726817​
    https://mewe.com/profile/5bdd1e04a5f4...​

Apr 06, 2021
    Update and the future
    https://everycitizenasoldier.blogspot.com/
    https://mewe.com/i/samwhittemore
    https://rumble.com/c/c-726817
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/KePuMKJuV5iB/

Sep 17, 2020
    Get Home Bags
    A rambling video revisiting the "get home bag" that resides in my wife's car. What survival supplies do you have in your daily driver? Watch for Part 2

Aug 20, 2020
    Wrong Turn in Portland
    Another stage from this months two gun match, just for funs

Aug 16, 2020
    Sam's Embarrassing Square
    How long do you have to run a shooting match before you get a stage named after you?

Jun 24, 2020
    Wound Dressing: the OLAES Modular Bandage
    This is not meant to replace practice, and certainly not professional training. I want to discuss dressings in general and compare two of the most common types seen.

Jun 23, 2020
    Wound Dressing: the Israeli Battle Dressing
    This is not meant to replace practice, and certainly not professional training. I want to discuss dressings in general and compare two of the most common types seen.
    I NO LONGER DO AMAZON LINKS

Jun 09, 2020
    Cheap Training
    The importance of training, even though you might not be able to afford much ammo. Always be training.

Jun 05, 2020
    First Aid Kits
    We discuss different types of first aid kits, the everyday "booboo kit," the standard Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK,) and the Blow Out/Stop the Bleed Kit.

May 29, 2020
    Full Auto Fun
    Just a fun day shooting MGs after a day training at the range. Did a measurable test between magdump accuracy and controlled bursts.

Apr 22, 2019
    Camping Box
    A well thought out camping box is an important part of preps. Teach your family to be prepared to spend time away from the comforts of home.

Apr 07, 2019
    More Survival Cooking
    I'm coming up with more easy to store, easy to prep meals. This time it's three bean soup with rice, all prepared on a home made stove.

More people are DISASTER PREPPING these days than perhaps ever before, says WSJ

10/23/2023 // Ethan Huff // 2.6K Views

Tags: chaos, Collapse, Disasters, firearms, food, Medicine, preparedness, prepping, preps, survival, War

The social and political landscape in the United States is seeing dramatic changes, particularly with regards to prepping.
    More people than perhaps ever before in our nation's history are feeling the heat of the impending collapse, prompting them to stockpile food, weapons, and other emergency supplies.
    Survival business owners and survival-training coaches alike say they are seeing a whole new kind of customer base – people who even just a few years ago would have scoffed at the idea of ever needing freeze-dried food, a generator, and firearms, for example.
    The latest data shows that sales of prefabricated disaster kits are through the roof. A survey conducted by Finder, a financial services company, found that roughly one-third of 2,179 adults surveyed say they have spent an average of $149 in the past year on non-perishable food, medical supplies, and jugs full of water – just in case.
    This is up from about one in five adults who indicated the same back in 2020 at the start of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "pandemic," indicating that fear is rising among the general population about what might come next.
    (Related: Another great reason to prep is because the government is trying to starve us all out by destroying the nation's food infrastructure.)
    The human herd is becoming aware that things are not okay, and will definitely get worse

Many of the people who are new to prepping say they are not doing so out of fear, but rather as a just-in-case kind of thing.
    "It's less that we're trying to survive the end of the world, and more that we have no idea when an earthquake or tornado is going to happen," explained one man to The Wall Street Journal who just a few years ago had never even thought about prepping.

"It's taking rational steps to ensure we have the ability to act quickly in those moments."
    One company called Preppi that manufactures pre-packaged emergency kits says sales in 2023 so far are up 29 percent compared to the entirety of 2022. Sales really soared – quadrupled, in fact – back in June for a competitor company called Judy when all that wildfire smoke blanketed the Northeast.
    Another woman who lives in a New York City apartment told the Journal that she never would have thought about keeping a tent, sleeping bag, and water filtration system in her digs before watching videos about emergency preparedness on social media.
    "It's actually for a family of four, but I was like, 'You know what? Better to be safe,'" the woman said about her decision to purchase a $100 disaster pack on Amazon, just in case.
    According to John Ramey, the founder of a self-reliance training website called The Prepared, his audience as of late includes all sorts of demographics and political persuasions.
    "People are becoming more and more aware of the problems in the world and how fallible things are," Ramey, who lives in Boulder, Colo., says.
    Marlon Smith of Urban and Outdoor Survival, which teaches classes on survival, says that his company is likewise seeing "a totally new market" emerge for disaster and emergency prepping.
    Since the latest conflict in Israel broke out on October 7, Smith says he has received a surge in client calls. His upcoming 20-person training course currently has a 10-person waiting list.
    "I can't control what happens, but I can have the peace of mind of being prepared," says Kasen James, a 30-year-old copywriter who now keeps about $200 worth of supplies and a few hundred dollars in cash in both his home and car because Morgan Hill, Calif., where he lives had a wildfire evacuation order back in 2020.
    The latest news about America's future can be found at Collapse.news.
    Sources for this article include:
    Archive.ph
    Newstarget.com

More people are DISASTER PREPPING these days than perhaps ever before, says WSJ – NaturalNews.com

Lonewolf 902
    Lonewolf 902

@Lonewolfwildcamping
    426K subscribers
    494 videos

(10904) Hot Tent Camping With Overland Jeep - YouTube

24:19
    NOW PLAYING

Camping In Roof Top Tent Jeep Overland

53K views
    5 days ago

30:02
    NOW PLAYING

Camping With Roof Top Tent Overland Jeep

28K views
    9 days ago

31:37
    NOW PLAYING

Hot Tent Camping In Canvas Bell Tent

36K views
    13 days ago

28:49
    NOW PLAYING

Hot Tent Camping In Canvas Bell Tent

49K views
    2 weeks ago

29:27
    NOW PLAYING

Hot Tent Camping Early Fall Seaon

37K views
    3 weeks ago

30:24
    NOW PLAYING

Hot Tent Camping Solo Overnighter

42K views
    3 weeks ago

37:22
    NOW PLAYING

Hammock Camping In Rain And Wind

24K views
    1 month ago

31:24
    NOW PLAYING

Camping In Rain And Wind With Hammock Tent

34K views
    1 month ago

32:47
    NOW PLAYING

Hammock Camping In Wet Forest

24K views
    1 month ago

29:52
    NOW PLAYING

Solo Camping In Rain With Hammock

29K views
    1 month ago

38:28
    NOW PLAYING

Roof Top Tent Solo Jeep Camping Overland Adventure

75K views
    1 month ago

29:01
    NOW PLAYING

Roof Top Tent Overland Jeep Camping

37K views
    1 month ago

1:00:00
    NOW PLAYING

Hot Tent Camping In Snow

25M views
    1 year ago

54:48
    NOW PLAYING

Camping In Snow Storm With Rooftop Tent And Diesel Heater

7M views
    9 months ago

42:36
    NOW PLAYING

Hot Tent Camping In Freezing Temperatures

2.7M views
    1 year ago

39:55
    NOW PLAYING

Wild Camping In Mountain Forest - Cooking Steak - Hammock Shelter

2.2M views
    2 years ago
    CC

58:13
    NOW PLAYING

Hot Tent Winter Camping

1.8M views
    1 year ago

58:07
    NOW PLAYING

Hot Tent Winter Camping

1.4M views
    1 year ago

49:25
    NOW PLAYING

Hot Tent Snow Storm Camping

1.3M views
    2 years ago

1:24:31
    NOW PLAYING

Camping in Snow Storm With Roof Top Tent And Diesel Heater

1.2M views
    6 months ago

1:21:04
    NOW PLAYING

Camper Van With Wood Stove and Freezing Temperatures

1.1M views
    8 months ago

1:26:33
    NOW PLAYING

Camping In Snow Storm With Wood Stove Heated Truck Camper

1.1M views
    8 months ago

1:16:30
    NOW PLAYING

Hot Tent Camping In heavy Rain Storm

1M views
    6 months ago

1:12:22
    NOW PLAYING

Camping In Snow And Rain With Wood Stove Truck Camper

1M views
    11 months ago
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 10-24-2023 at 05:48 AM.

The Outsider

@TheOutsiderCabin
    1.14M subscribers
    221 videos

you might want to learn these Skills and Acquire the tools Needed.

(11 Boulder Footings for the Cabin Foundation- Ep13- Outsider Log Cabin - YouTube

(11 Walls, Windows & Door-frames- Ep31- Outsider Log Cabin - YouTube

1:00:57

Walls, Windows & Door-frames- Ep31- Outsider Log Cabin[/COLOR]

The Outsider

20:33

Cabin Flooring & Tractor Breakdown- Ep36- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

16:36

Stone Boat- Inexpensive Logging Trailer!- Ep26- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

15:50

Breaking Trail, Hauling Timber- Ep32- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

18:26

Why the Log Gaps? Chinked vs Scribed- Ep40- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

11:41

The Legend is Retiring- Ep34- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

14:10

Building Preparations & Log Treatment- Ep37- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

14:48

Heated Sawmill Bunk house built for $160- Ep25- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

24:35

Logging Upgrade! Tractor Boom Pole- Ep39- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

15:43

How I Budget for my Build- Ep44- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

23:57

Finishing the Log Cabin Exterior! / Ep85 / Outsider Cabin Build

The Outsider

6:53

1 Ton Log on my Sawmill! Bad idea?- Ep23- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

22:34

Thieves came. They Stole. They Poached. ...We take action! / Log Cabin Update- Ep 11.10

The Outsider

20:29

My Forest Sanctuary / Ep52 / Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

8:05

Bunkhouse / Tool Shed Construction!- Ep15- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

8:11

Christmas Bunkhouse Journey- Ep29- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

40:18

Completing the Roof Structure before Winter- Ep58- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

21:30

How I Make a Saddle Notch- Ep42- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

8:28

Celebrating Sr Outsider's Legacy

The Outsider

27:16

Gable Cladding & Snowcat Recovery / Ep78 / Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

26:32

Deep Snow Logging in the Canadian Wilderness / Ep79 / Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

18:35

Insulating the Floor (Sr Outsider's Final Episode) / Ep94 / Outsider Cabin Build

The Outsider

37:10

Finishing the First Cabin Dormer! / Ep70 / Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

39:34

Life After Brain Cancer. Let's Talk- Ep47- Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

25:14

Roofing a Steep 12/12 Pitch! / Ep68 / Outsider Log Cabin

(1419) 'One Last Build, Son.' - Log Cabin Build Off Grid - YouTube
    16:13
    NOW PLAYING

DIY Wagon Wheel Chandelier from Dad's Childhood Homestead! / Ep107 / Outsider Cabin Build

168K views
    1 month ago

19:31
    NOW PLAYING

Twig Railing & Ladder + Wildfires in Canada! / Ep106 / Outsider Cabin Build

328K views
    2 months ago

17:59
    NOW PLAYING

Carving a Natural Stone Sink with Angle Grinder! / Ep105 / Outsider Cabin Build

544K views
    3 months ago

20:04
    NOW PLAYING

Building a Bathroom in my Log Cabin! / Ep104 / Outsider Cabin Build

416K views
    4 months ago

2:03:48
    NOW PLAYING

'One Last Build, Son.' - Log Cabin Build by Father & Son.

3.1M views
    5 months ago

15:58
    NOW PLAYING

Floating Tree Door DIY! / Ep103 / Outsider Cabin Build

288K views
    6 months ago

17:01
    NOW PLAYING

Off-Grid Christmas at the Cabin! / Ep102 / Outsider Cabin Build

515K views
    8 months ago

17:49
    NOW PLAYING

Incoming Snowstorm! + DIY 4ft Planer (Router Sled) / Ep101 / Outsider Cabin Build

382K views
    8 months ago

24:29
    NOW PLAYING

Stone Hearth Install During First Snow! + Injury Update / Ep100 / Outsider Cabin Build

662K views
    9 months ago

20:25
    NOW PLAYING

Building a Door with 150lbs of Clear Epoxy! First Fire of Autumn. / Ep99 / Outsider Cabin Build

862K views
    10 months ago

28:00
    NOW PLAYING

Building a Tree into the Cabin Door! / Ep98 / Outsider Cabin Build

562K views
    11 months ago

21:19
    NOW PLAYING

Flooring the Cabin During a Thunderstorm! / Ep97 / Outsider Cabin Build

926K views
    1 year ago

14:09NOW PLAYING

Survival Hike- One of your best survival tools...

The Outsider

64K views
    8 years ago

18:21NOW PLAYING

Survival Hike- Stalked by Coyotes while Gathering Birch Sap

The Outsider

48K views
    8 years ago

11:14NOW PLAYING

Survival Hike- Birch Tinder & Cedar Tea

The Outsider

13K views
    7 years ago

19:56NOW PLAYING

The Night Shift... / Ep50 / Outsider Log Cabin

The Outsider

222K views
    4 years ago

3:06:37NOW PLAYING

Father & Son Build their Dream Log Cabin in the Canadian Wilderness (FULL BUILD)

41M views
    1 year ago

(11024) Rustic Bed Build! + Strange Coyote Sightings near the Cabin / Ep109 / Outsider Cabin Build - YouTube

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 10-27-2023 at 04:04 AM.

Erik Grankvist

(11026) 3 Years Alone In The Forest Building A Log Cabin - YouTube

34:44
    NOW PLAYING

Stone Fireplace Build In The Log Cabin

1.2M views
    1 month ago

13:13
    NOW PLAYING

I FINALLY Built A Heating System In The Log Cabin

2.8M views
    4 months ago

]23:04
    NOW PLAYING

After 3 Years I Start Working Inside The Log Cabin

3.1M views
    6 months ago

1:30:29
    NOW PLAYING

3 Years Alone In The Forest Building A Log Cabin

25M views
    10 months ago

12:21
    NOW PLAYING

I Handcrafted My Own Log Cabin Windows

930K views
    1 year ago

13:17
    NOW PLAYING

I Caught and Smoked A Wild BOAR For My Family!

3.1M views
    1 year ago

29:43
    NOW PLAYING

I Left The Log Cabin For 7 Days

937K views
    1 year ago

27:24
    NOW PLAYING

Medieval Log Cabin Door | Crafted from the Swedish Forest

4.5M views
    1 year ago

2:03:07
    NOW PLAYING

2 Years Alone | Building Log Cabin like our Forefathers

37M views
    1 year ago

30:35
    NOW PLAYING

Rustic Swedish Log Cabin | Hunting with my Dog

2.4M views
    1 year ago

1:15:39
    NOW PLAYING

I Spent 200 Days Building Secret Underground Food Storage

7.9M views
    1 year ago

26:50
    NOW PLAYING

I Use Birch Bark For Roofing My Log Cabin | Forest of Sweden

875K views
    2 years ago

2:03:07
    NOW PLAYING

2 Years Alone | Building Log Cabin like our Forefathers

37M views
    1 year ago

1:54:45
    NOW PLAYING

One Year Alone in Forest of Sweden | Building Log Cabin like our Forefathers

36M views
    2 years ago
    CC

1:30:29
    NOW PLAYING

3 Years Alone In The Forest Building A Log Cabin

25M views
    10 months ago

NOW PLAYING

7.9M views
    1 year ago

NOW PLAYING

4.5M views
    1 year ago

22:49
    NOW PLAYING

After: One Year Alone Building Log Cabin | Where Is The Door!!!

3.8M views
    2 years ago

13:17
    NOW PLAYING

I Caught and Smoked A Wild BOAR For My Family!

3.1M views
    1 year ago

23:04
    NOW PLAYING

3.1M views
    6 months ago

NOW PLAYING

2.8M views
    4 months ago

30:58
    NOW PLAYING

Rustic Log Cabin Roof Build | family visits Secluded Forest

2.5M views
    2 years ago

29:17
    NOW PLAYING

Building ROOF Structure for Log Cabin | My Grandfather helps me

2.4M views
    2 years ago

NOW PLAYING

2.4M views
    1 year ago

14:10
    NOW PLAYING

Axe Tree Felling for Log Cabin Hand Tools Winter | 1.0 | - One Man Traditional Log Cabin series

Erik Grankvist

287K views
    4 years ago

16:54
    NOW PLAYING

Debarking Logs with Bark Spade and Drawknife | 2.0 | - One Man Traditional Log Cabin series

Erik Grankvist

158K views
    4 years ago

35:56
    NOW PLAYING

Prepping Timber Logs for Log Cabin | 3.0 | -One Man Traditional Log Cabin series

Erik Grankvist

226K views
    4 years ago

19:01
    NOW PLAYING

First Logs to the Build Site | 4.0 | - One Man Traditional Log Cabin series full version

Erik Grankvist

184K views
    4 years ago

25:36
    NOW PLAYING

How To Build Stone Foundation for Log Cabin by Hand | 5.0 |One Man Traditional Log Cabin full series

Erik Grankvist

508K views
    4 years ago

13:39
    NOW PLAYING

How To PERFECTLY Split a Log Lengthwise Only Hand Tools | 6.0 |-One Man Traditional Log Cabin series

Erik Grankvist

1.9M views
    4 years ago

27:35
    NOW PLAYING

Solo Off Grid Timbering Log Cabin only Hand Tools | 7.0 | - One Man Traditional Log Cabin series

Erik Grankvist

900K views
    3 years ago

18:16
    NOW PLAYING

Swedish Winter Log Cabin, Building a Snow Cover | 8.0 | - One Man Traditional Log Cabin series

Erik Grankvist

485K views
    3 years ago

32:37
    NOW PLAYING

Cutting Down Trees for Log Cabin - Axe Logging | 9.0 | - One Man Traditional Log Cabin series

Erik Grankvist

204K views
    3 years ago

25:35
    NOW PLAYING

Felling Last Trees for Log Cabin FINALLY! | 10 | - One Man Traditional Log Cabin series

Erik Grankvist

143K views
    3 years ago

25:42
    NOW PLAYING

Dragging Out Last Logs by Hand for Log Cabin | 11 | - One Man Traditional Log Cabin series

Erik Grankvist

152K views
    3 years ago

24:26
    NOW PLAYING

All Logs Peeled for Off Grid Log Cabin!! | 12 | - One Man Traditional Log Cabin series

Erik Grankvist

240K views
    3 years ago

34:44
    NOW PLAYING

Stone Fireplace Build In The Log Cabin

Erik Grankvist

1.2M views
    1 month ago

NOW PLAYING

Erik Grankvist

2.8M views
    4 months ago

23:04
    NOW PLAYING

Erik Grankvist

3.1M views
    6 months ago

12:21
    NOW PLAYING

I Handcrafted My Own Log Cabin Windows

Erik Grankvist

930K views
    1 year ago

NOW PLAYING

Erik Grankvist

4.5M views
    1 year ago

NOW PLAYING

Erik Grankvist

2.4M views
    1 year ago

NOW PLAYING

Erik Grankvist

7.9M views
    1 year ago

26:50
    NOW PLAYING

I Use Birch Bark For Roofing My Log Cabin | Forest of Sweden

Erik Grankvist

875K views
    2 years ago

23:03
    NOW PLAYING

Ancient Wood Preserving Technique For Log Cabin

Erik Grankvist

891K views
    2 years ago

35:05
    NOW PLAYING

Building Log Cabin Roof Alone in Forest of Sweden

Erik Grankvist

1.8M views
    2 years ago

26:54
    NOW PLAYING

Alone Building an Off Grid LOG CABIN | Natural Wood Insulation

Erik Grankvist

1.2M views
    2 years ago

24:39
    NOW PLAYING

Stuck Alone in Snow Storm Overnight | Building Log Cabin

Erik Grankvist

1.6M views
    2 years ago