Page 816 of 846 FirstFirst ... 316716766806812813814815816817818819820826 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 8453
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BASIC LIST / SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR LONG TERM SURVIVAL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 9 guests)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nov 27, 2022
    Calling 911 After Self-Defense, EXCELLENT ADVICE from an Armed Attorney
    Why you should call 911 and what you should and should not say after a self-defense incident? Is the call recorded? What do you do to keep from incriminating yourself? Will your 911 call be used against you? The Armed Attorneys break down the best practices for calling 911 after a defensive incident.

CALLING 911 AFTER SELF-DEFENSE, EXCELLENT ADVICE FROM AN ARMED ATTORNEY

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 04-24-2024 at 02:38 AM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Universal Antidote – Chlorine Dioxide Documentary (Video)

Tim Brown / February 5, 2021

New High Paying Savings Accounts You'll Wish You Knew About Sooner

I have produced several radio shows on chlorine dioxide with people who not only use it themselves, but have also recommended or administered it to others. I make no claims to be a doctor, nor am I offering medical advice (If you need medical advice, consult your doctor), but I do believe that people are entitled to information to come to their own conclusions about their health and how to maintain it. With that in mind, a brand new documentary has finally been produced on chlorine dioxide titled “The Universal Antidote.” This is because people are using this for all sorts of ailments and it’s merely pennies to acquire without a prescription.

For the record, since I discovered chlorine dioxide a little over a year ago, I have taken it both when feeling well and also as I felt like I was ill. I can attest to seeing pretty tremendous results personally from taking it when I sensed the oncoming of illness. I even shared it with my father who also saw a drastic improvement in less than a day.
    My good friend Bill Evans, The Truckdriver Theologian who funded the project to write the book Health For All Of Life by Dr. Jason Garwood and subsequently built the HealthForAllOfLife.com website, wrote this brief introduction to the documentary you are about to watch.

The information contained in this documentary, which was just released yesterday, second only I believe to the Gospel of the Kingdom, has the very real potential, to not only change your life, the life of your loved ones and friends, but the world, saving countless lives, and alleviating needless death, pain, and the poverty that goes with them. It deals with a simple, but remarkable, all-natural chemical compound (CLO2 -Chlorine Dioxide) aka MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution. CLO2 is safe and extremely effective at treating a host of the most serious adverse health conditions known to man (influenza, staph, MRSA, Lyme, autism, Covid, Malaria, Typhus, HIV, & Yellow Fever, Cancer, etc.) and has been the object of relentless attacks by bigpharma and FDA censorship for a decade. This is a game-changer in humanity’s quest for natural health and medical freedom. As the producer of a book on natural health and wellness, Health For All of Life, by Dr. Jason Garwood, I encourage everyone in the gab community to watch and share freely!
    To those who discount the information as too good to be true, bear in mind, that the Gospel also sounds too good to be true.

Not included in the documentary, are additional uses for CLO2, As a natural herbicide and pesticide, Household disinfectant, and treatment for a host of pet, poultry and livestock pathogens.
    YOU CAN PURCHASE CHLORINE DIOXIDE HERE

Video The Universal Antidote – Chlorine Dioxide Documentary (Video) (rumble.com)
    Additionally, there is a reference guidebook to uses for chlorine dioxide below.

Scribd document
    The Universal Antidote Interactive Reference Guidebook by Tim Brown on Scribd

The Universal Antidote - Chlorine Dioxide Documentary (Video) - The Washington Standard

Wife Carrying World Championship 2023 😂

WIFE CARRYING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2023 😂

PIRATEPETE
    PɪʀᴀᴛᴇPᴇᴛᴇ

16350 subscribers

Girls with Guns compilation. I can't tell if I am scared or excited. 💥💥💥🔫😳

GIRLS WITH GUNS COMPILATION. I CAN'T TELL IF I AM SCARED OR EXCITED. 💥💥💥🔫😳

Flour gold Wizards
    Flour gold Wizards

@FlourgoldWizards‧65.7K subscribers‧309 videos

18:09
    NOW PLAYING

Big boulders / big GOLD ✅

15K views
    5 days ago

21:30
    NOW PLAYING

Is there GOLD in Ontario ????

10K views
    6 days ago

22:49
    NOW PLAYING

Gold mining under ice !! Awesome GOLD and a devil dog ???

13K views
    2 weeks ago

29:36
    NOW PLAYING

Why is there so much GOLD in the woods ?

71K views
    3 months ago

24:16
    NOW PLAYING

Too much GOLD ???

29K views
    5 months ago

26:07
    NOW PLAYING

Beach mining $240 a cubic yard !!!!

333K views
    8 months ago

22:35
    NOW PLAYING

Why does this machine catch so much GOLD ?

227K views
    5 months ago

18:09
    NOW PLAYING

Big boulders / big GOLD ✅

15K views
    5 days ago

30:48
    NOW PLAYING

Finding more GOLD PICKERS!!!

40K views
    7 months ago

24:45
    NOW PLAYING

Colorado / Oregon GOLD panning ( part 1) - Part 2…. INSANE !!!!!

11K views
    2 months ago

21:24
    NOW PLAYING

Panning a PILE of GOLD !!!

15K views
    3 months ago

22:00
    NOW PLAYING

Walking on MILLIONS in GOLD !

102K views
    6 months ago

22:35
    NOW PLAYING

Beach mining the stockpiles Part 2✅

58K views
    1 year ago

15:09[
    NOW PLAYING

Work hard - PLAY hard !!! Melting GOLD

10K views
    3 weeks ago

22:23
    NOW PLAYING

Gold mining Lake Superior with FANTASTIC results !!!!!

68K views
    1 year ago

26:42
    NOW PLAYING

Why is there so much gold here ? #grassrootsmining

303K views
    1 year ago

13:52
    NOW PLAYING

Morel hunting !

7.5K views
    13 days ago

20:39
    NOW PLAYING

Lumberjacks save the day !!!

22K views
    10 months ago

28:39
    NOW PLAYING

Insane gold panning PART 2

13K views
    2 months ago

24:04
    NOW PLAYING

Lake Superior / Knocked it outa the PARK

147K views
    1 year ago

21:55
    NOW PLAYING

New world record GOLD!!!!!! 😂

85K views
    1 year ago

23:26
    NOW PLAYING

BEACH GOLD DEPOSITS on Lake Superior

38K views
    1 year ago

19:41
    NOW PLAYING

Gold NUGGETS Everywhere!!!! Part 1

19K views
    11 months ago

21:49
    NOW PLAYING

We found an ancient riverbed !! GOLD 👍🏻

49K views
    3 months ago

Survival in a Combat Environment

SURVIVAL IN A COMBAT ENVIRONMENT

Don't Tread On Me
    nwosucks

4310 subscribers

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 04-24-2024 at 02:15 AM.