Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Here's a thought folks. Can we put a "sticky" on this thread and refer all future trolls to it-repeatedly if necessary?
    I still wish one of the trolls would answer all of our questions with some sort of validity.

Hell would freeze over first, SIPPY, LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I WAITED 11 YEARS FOR MY VISA, HOW ABOUT THOSE APPLES ???, WHY CAN HE WAIT TOO, I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH CARE , TOO MANY PEOPLE BLEEDING THE SYSTEM, I AM A LEGALIZED AMERICAN CITIZEN AND MY WIFE AND CHILDREN ARE BORNE HERE !! I PAID MY OWN WAY, NO FREE LOADING OF ANY ONE!!!!! I TAKE PRIDE ON THAT!!!

GOD BLESS THE USA
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Sippy,

I still wish one of the trolls would answer all of our questions with some sort of validity.
    Problem is that they can't. Illegal = illegal. They can't change that equation no matter how much they deny it. It's the basic flaw in their argument.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

redwhite&bluelatino you are an immigrant we can be proud of. You show that you don't have to sneak into America. You can get into America without cutting in line and breaking the law and your proof.

redwhite&bluelatino,

I agree. You can take pride in the fact that you did the right thing, even though it's not easy.

We're all proud of you for that!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

ALIPAC

You warned

I can hear President Bush in 2008. "We can't just deport 22 million illegals and overstayed Guest Workers."
    Honestly, I wish we would have this problem. If the economy would create additional 10 million new jobs within the next two years, we all would be much richer. Unfortunately it is unrealistic.

Thanks to the fact that current immigration laws are barely enforced, despite all the obstacles, the forces of the free market still work and control the number of illegal immigrants here.

If we would open border tomorrow (what I do not recommend) and say that everybody can come, within the first week at least one million Mexicans would cross the border. By the end of the first month, 95% of them would be back in Mexico.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hak51
    ALIPAC

You warned

I can hear President Bush in 2008. "We can't just deport 22 million illegals and overstayed Guest Workers."
    Honestly, I wish we would have this problem. If the economy would create additional 10 million new jobs within the next two years, we all would be much richer. Unfortunately it is unrealistic.

Thanks to the fact that current immigration laws are barely enforced, despite all the obstacles, the forces of the free market still work and control the number of illegal immigrants here.

If we would open border tomorrow (what I do not recommend) and say that everybody can come, within the first week at least one million Mexicans would cross the border. By the end of the first month, 95% of them would be back in Mexico.
    That comment is predicated on what? Some feeling you have?

You steadfastly refuse to even acknowledge the repeated posts that point out that Mexicans ALSO come here to get benefits, such as free education and medical care, NOT just to work.

Twice you have moronically claimed that illegals do not get benefits, but other posters have provided clear evidence to the contrary. I could reprint and article that describes the financial troubles Dallas Parkland Hospital has been saddled with as a consequence of having to treat hundreds of illegals daily, for example. You can gainsay the facts all you like, but they are there for all to see.

"The measure would deny most non-emergency state benefits to illegal immigrants 18 years old and older — forcing people to prove legal residency when applying for benefits or renewing their eligibility. The measure passed the state Senate 22-13 and the House 48-15. Both are controlled by Democrats.

"At the end of the day, everybody who serves in this building as senators or representatives knows we're making Colorado history," said the bill's sponsor, Senate President Joan Fitz-Gerald. "We want to be able to look in the mirror and say we did legislation that is tough, enforceable and humane."

Republicans said the bill didn't go far enough, and left glaring loopholes, including allowing benefits for minors and denying voters the chance to have a direct say on the issue.

The bill would apply to Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment insurance, energy assistance programs and aging and adult services. Republican Gov. Bill Owens said an estimated 50,000 illegal immigrants could be thrown out of those programs."

But yet they dont use these program ?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... -colorado-
    immigration_x.htm?csp=34

redwhiteandbluelatino...Great job, I love hearing of people coming here the right way.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Problem is that they can't. Illegal = illegal. They can't change that equation no matter how much they deny it. It's the basic flaw in their argument.
    Curiouspat,

You are right on the money! (as always)

Redwhiteandbluelatino,

Thank you for sticking to it for your citizenship. You should and have every right to feel damn proud. You are exactly the type of citizen America needs and wants.

Too bad Pilgrim and Chicano will never know the awesome feeling you have.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

No Time in the History of Mankind has such a massive amount of people invaded another nations soviernty Illegally, yet this country has fed them, housed them, gave them medical care, put up with their rampant crime waves, their refusal to assimulate, disrespect for our flag, their Diseases, Suburban and Urban Blight, the list goes on and on. All the political pressure these Illegals have generated with their marches, their Anti-American Pro-Communist groups like La Raza, Mecha, Aztlan and such have only sharpened the resolve of the American people to say no, so now we seem to be at a stalemate. But the tide is turning, more and more states, counties and towns are taking action against Illegals and its not looking good for them in Congress either.
    So guess what shows up in our forum with perfect timing, people like DD, NewPillagePilgrim and others trieing to convince us to change our minds with their Psuedo-Intellectual Pro Amnesty Propaganda and Voodoo Economical Statistics on how we need Illegals. These Anti-American Pro-Communist Subversives are not going to change anybodies mind, their intentions are clear, destroy American Culture and expand communist influence in N.America.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson