Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

BY THE WAY, WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR ME TO GET BANNED FROM THE SITE? YOU GUYS WERE THE ONES THAT WERE RUDE AND UMPOLITE... IS THAT HOW THIS WORK? CAN'T STAND PEOPLE THAT DISAGREE WITH YOU??
    I had to laugh at this. I'm not saying people here weren't rude, but it never ceases to amaze me how people like this guy criticize us for something he's guilty of especially when he was the first one to do it!

In this opinion exchange, newpilgrimfamily sounded like the only one who successfully pursued happiness in this country. As original pilgrims did, he arrived here without asking anybody for permission. He has been working hard, raising kids, and doing well enough so in his leisure time he can do what he enjoys, watching soccer on his 42 inch plasma TV.

His opponents sounded like people that for whatever the reason, were not so fortunate in their pursuing of happiness. They blame the Government for their misfortune. If the government would not let these immigrants in, it would be them not newpilgrimfamily watching TV on the 42 inch plasma TV.

None of the persons here would benefit personally form newpilgrimfamily being identified and deported. Therefore, reporting this instance to authorities looks to me like an act of pure envy. It can destroy live of a peaceful family. I would suggest that persons on this site that reported this case to authorities, would discuss their deeds with a priest, a minister a or a rabbi, whatever the case might be.

I hope that I am right in my suspicion that a newpilgrimfamily is a fictional character created by political opponents just for the heck of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    CrocketG,
    It exists now as part of the Coronation Throne of Britain in Westminster Abbey, and its composition has been tested and proven to be Palestinian sandstone.
    I recall that the stone was returned to Scotland. I know, unbelievable that England would return a relic that didn't belong to them. Wonder when they are going to give up the Parthenon pieces.

Hak,
    [quote:2c5byuez]sense of humor that all of the people on the other side combined.
    I'm sure he does find it funny right now since he has been getting away with breaking the law for so long. Every dog has his day. Just remember, you reap what you sew. Justice will be served, with a strong fist, a hard gavel and no mercy.

Dixie[/quote:2c5byuez]
    When did they give it back to Scotland? I saw it at Westminster Abbey back in the late '80s.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Does this give you an idea of what's ticking everybody off?? Do these look like quiet hardworking people?
    I love how pro-illegals claim they are all hardworking people! If they are so hardworking why are they not at work and at all these pro- rallies?

Many of us, at least speaking for myself cannot attend such rallies and demostrations opposing these people because I am at work and working hard!
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hak51
    In this opinion exchange, newpilgrimfamily sounded like the only one who successfully pursued happiness in this country. As original pilgrims did, he arrived here without asking anybody for permission. He has been working hard, raising kids, and doing well enough so in his leisure time he can do what he enjoys, watching soccer on his 42 inch plasma TV.

His opponents sounded like people that for whatever the reason, were not so fortunate in their pursuing of happiness. They blame the Government for their misfortune. If the government would not let these immigrants in, it would be them not newpilgrimfamily watching TV on the 42 inch plasma TV.

None of the persons here would benefit personally form newpilgrimfamily being identified and deported. Therefore, reporting this instance to authorities looks to me like an act of pure envy. It can destroy live of a peaceful family. I would suggest that persons on this site that reported this case to authorities, would discuss their deeds with a priest, a minister a or a rabbi, whatever the case might be.

I hope that I am right in my suspicion that a newpilgrimfamily is a fictional character created by political opponents just for the heck of it.
    Hack, you are either disingenuous or misinformed. The Pilgrims most certainly DID have permission to come here. The original explorers made trade agreements and purchased land from the natives before land grants were provided for settlers. Please get your facts straight before making claims.

As for what this incident "looks like" to you, I honestly could not care less. Your own cognitive shortcomings have been demonstrated in the poorly thought-out treatise you provided in another thread. And you know what they say about opinions...

If you honestly believe this is all over something as silly as who has a 42" plasma t.v. and who doesn't, then I think you are intentionally ignoring what people here are saying.

What does any of that have to do with the fact he is breaking our laws?

Why do illegals refuse to go through the proper procedures?

Why can nobody answer that?

Why, when the excuses are shot down by common sense, are people so quick to race-bait?

Why are you so quick to say people here are jealous?

I resubmit my challenge. Someone, anyone please explain to me why illegals refuse to go through proper procedures to enter this country? I'm looking for convincing reasons, not poor excuses.

None of the persons here would benefit personally form newpilgrimfamily being identified and deported.
    How can you say that for sure?

Therefore, reporting this instance to authorities looks to me like an act of pure envy.

It can destroy live of a peaceful family.
    A family that put itself in its own situation.

Illegal is Illegal.

Therefore, reporting this instance to authorities looks to me like an act of pure envy
    Not envy. Protecting what our forefathers founded, fought, and died for. Protecting what my husband, father, 2 grandfathers, and great-grandfather served in the military to defend and protect.

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

Every 1 deported is 1 more step closer to the goal of protecting our nation.

EricOF, I'm responsible for the reason you did not receive an immediate PM as to why I did a mod-edit on your post and I apologize for that.

Please rest assured that I would not have done a mod-edit unless I felt sure that there was good reason to do it.

We believe that all men are created equal as stated in the United States Declaration of Independence and the post which I did a mod-edit on was not in keeping with that belief. We are committed to upholding that vitally important premise which Thomas Jefferson clearly stated and put in writing for us.

Our goal here is to fight illegal immigration, and to hold ourselves to the highest possible standards while doing it. We also do our best to "keep the debate civil" as has been requested by the president.

We are doing our best to do both of those things, and it seems that the majority of ALIPAC members are in firm agreement on the importance of this.

EricOF, please except my apology in the delay for explaining my actions. I'd also like to take this opportunity to say that I hope you will join us in working to stop illegal immigration in America. I hope I have not offended you or anyone else and that instead we have accomplished a good understanding of these goals which are important to the members of ALIPAC and which we believe to be in the best interest of our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: THAT'S IT...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    My last answer, for the ones that asked me why I din't came here legally... I DIDN'T COME LEGALLY BECAUSE I MADE A MISTAKE, but I should have a chance to fix that, since I didn't nothing different than THOSE HEROS THAT WE REMEMBER ON THANKS GIVING DAY ...
    BS!!! YOU and your family should be made to GO BACK TO BRAZIL AND APPLY FOR US CITIZENSHIP THE WAY EVERY OTHER IMMIGRANT WHO PLAYS BY THE RULES DOES.

YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN! JESUS SAID "RENDER UNTO CAESAR WHAT IS HIS"

THAT MEANS, OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAND YOU'RE IN. IN YOUR CASE, THAT MEANT VISITING.

GET OUT!